• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Troublesome friend Pt. 4 (M/F)

ozzman

I entered the house and called out Anne’s name. No response. I began to get nervous and worried at the same time. “Anne? Anne!” I yelled. Finally a teary voice said, “I’m in here.”

I entered the bedroom. The bedclothes were all torn up and a pair if pantyhose were wrapped around the brass beams of the headboard, and a similar pair were on the foot board. Anne sat on the edge of the bed, softly crying. She looked like hell. Her hair was all mussed up, her blouse was open and her face was tear-stained.

“Anne?” I asked, softly, and she looked up at me and through her tears she cried, “Where were you?”

“What do you mean?” I said with concern,” What’s wrong? What happened?” I sat down beside her and tried to comfort her and she moved away from me as though my touch was poison.

“What is the matter?”

“Dave was here,” she said and burst into a new crying fit.

“Dave? What did he--Did he do something to you?! Did he hurt you?!”

She got a little more hysterical and I took her into my arms. She held me tight and babbled incoherently. After she calmed down a bit, she told me what had happened. This is her story:

She had come home from grocery shopping and put the stuff away. It was a sunny day and she decided to lay in the sun and get a bit of a tan. All the while she was laying there she said she felt like she was being watched, but she dismissed the notion.

She had been basking in the sun for about ten minutes when suddenly the doorbell rang. She went to answer it and found it was Dave. He was just leaning against the door jamb, grinning evilly.

“Hi Annie,” he said. She hates to be called Annie, especially by Dave. “Ron sent me over to tell you that we was going to be late, and I also wanted to apologize for this morning. I certainly didn’t mean to intrude on your intimate moment with your husband.”

“That’s alright,” she said, feeling a tad uneasy. She didn’t like the way he was staring at her chest. “Is there something else I can do for you?”

He looked her up and down like he was eyeing a piece of prime choice beef and finally said, “Oh I can think of a lot of things, but right now I was wondering if I could use your bathroom. It’s a long way back to the theater and I’ve been drinking water, and, well, you know.”

Against her better judgment she let him in and showed him where the bathroom was. Meanwhile she went into the kitchen and began to get things together for supper. She heard the toilet flush and the front door slam and wondered if Dave had left without saying goodbye.

Slowly she walked into the dining room and looked around. No one seemed to be there. With a relieved sigh she walked into the living room and then it happened. Before she knew it, two strong arms grabbed her and she was thrown onto the couch. A powerful hand held her wrists above her head and her legs were secured by a strong scissor hold. When she finally caught her breath, she found herself on her back, staring into Dave’s leering face.

“Helloo again, Annie honey,” he cooed.

Anne tried to struggle, but Dave held her firmly in place. “Let me go!” she cried angrily.

“Now stop squirming,” Dave laughed. “You’re gonna want to conserve your strength for the real squirming later on. Right now I just want to talk to you.”

“You want to talk to me? Do you always attack someone you want to talk to?”

“Sometimes. Now stop fighting me, you’re not going to win.”

Anne stopped her struggles for the moment. Thousands of thoughts ran through her mind. Was he going to rape her? Was he going to kill her? Just what did this maniac have in store for her?

Dave began to speak softly, almost teasingly. “I just wanted to be sure that you have forgiven me for breaking in on you and Ron this morning.”

“I already told you I did! Now let me go!’ Anne shouted and resumed her struggling.

“Now stop that!” said Dave with a strange coldness in his voice. Anne stopped struggling again. “Now then, I don’t think you’re sincere. I think,” and here he leaned over to look at Anne in the face, their lips almost touching, “I think you’re just saying anything to get rid of me. Am I right? Hmm?”

“Get away from me you creep! I’m going to call the Ron and tell him you tried to attack me. Then I’m going to call the police and---”
But before she could finisher her diatribe she burst into laughter as Dave began to tickle her left armpit.

“Stop--stop!!!” cried Anne between gales of laughter.

“Do you forgive me?” asked her tormentor. “Hmm? Do you forgive me? Coochie coochie coo.”

He began to tickle her right armpit now, alternating it with the left. Anne’s struggles grew more violent as she tried to unsuccessfully fight off this tickling torture. “Oh my god! I can’t stand it! Stop, please!!”

“You haven’t answered my question yet. Do you forgive me?”

“Yes!!!” she cried through tortured laughter. “Yes, I forgive you, I forgive you!!! Now let me go!!”

Dave continued the torture for a few more minutes, reveling in her laughter. “You don’t sound sincere, Annie. Are you sincere?” he teased.

“YES!! Oh God, yes, I’m sincere, I’m sincere!!!” she screamed between shrieks of laughter.

Suddenly Dave stopped the torture and looked at his new tickle toy. Anne was a wreck, her hair mussed from her struggles, her brow shiny with beads of perspiration and her eyes had tears running from them. She laid there breathing heavily for a moment, occasionally chuckling quietly. Finally she stared up at Dave and angrily said, “Let me go! You’ve had your fun. Ron must have told you how ticklish I am. And with your weird tickling fetish you had to have a go at me. You’ve done it now so let me go!”

“Weird tickling fetish?” he said, bemused. “Weird tickling fetish? You don’t know just how weird I can be. But you’re going to find out. Come on!”

And he yanked her up from the sofa. “Where are you taking me?” she asked, hesitantly.

“I think we need to be more comfortable, like on your bed,” he said with a wicked smile. “That way I can stretch you out and show you just how weird my tickle fetish can be.“

“And besides,“ he added for effect, “That was I can concentrate on my favorite female body part to tickle.”

And with that he slowly cast his glance downward to her bare feet. Anne’s eyes grew wide and she opened her mouth to scream when suddenly Dave clamped a hand over it.

“Ah, ah!, No screaming now!,” he cautioned her. “I don’t want to have to gag you. But I--OWW!! SON OF A---!!!”

Anne bit down on the skin of his palm and caused Dave to wince in pain and relax his grip on her. She seized the opportunity to run away as fast her she could, but Dave was hot on her tail, taunting her as he ran. He chased her into the kitchen and almost caught her, but she managed to elude him and ran into the dining room. He cornered her by the table. “You better give it up, sweetheart,” he said, “’Cause the longer you make me chase you, the longer you’re going to suffer under my fingertips.”

She looked around her and saw the hall closet door was ajar. Distracting Dave by throwing a magazine at him, she made a beeline for the closet and slammed the door after her. Dave tried to force open the door, but for a small woman, Anne was strong and she held the door tight. Amazing what the thought of being tickled can do for you.

Finally Dave stopped pulling on the door knob. He stepped back and yelled “Okay, have it your way, Anne. I can wait. It just gives me more time to plan your ultimate torture session.”

From inside the closet Anne heard that last threat and shuddered. How was she to get out of this? Suddenly she remembered her cell phone, which was in her purse, that was conveniently hanging in the closet. She fished out the phone and nervously began to dial Ron’s cell.

One ring. Two rings. Three rings. “Oh please, dear God, pick up!” she wailed.

And then the door burst open and Dave grabbed her arm and took her cell phone from her. “You won’t be needing that for a while,” he said, pocketing the phone.

“You’re sick! You’re insane!” she cried. “HELP! POLI---!!!” But before she could utter anymore a scarf was wrapped around her mouth and tied. “Told you I’d gag you,” said a grinning Dave, his face close to hers.

“And now,” he announced scooping her struggling form up and plopping her over his shoulder like a rag doll, “let’s have some laughs. “

He began to walk towards the bedroom. “After all that running, I’ll bet your feet hurt,” he said with mock concern. “Guess I’ll have to give you one of my very long, five-fingered foot massages. That’ll put a smile on your face.”

I know this is going on a little long, but I keepm thinking up new ways to tickle these poor women. Comments? Should I continue? I've got some ideas. Let's hear from you all.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back