• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My first tickling story. m/f, f/m, fff/m sexual. (long story)

vegasjim

Hey eveyone, this is my first tickling story so I hope you like it. Please feel free to let me know what you think of it, good or bad. Also, I tried to put it up on tickletheater.com too but I was not allowed to post for some reason. I you know why I would appreciate it if you could help me. Thanks and enjoy.

“Alright Mike thanks again. See you tomorrow.” Said Megan with a smile as she exited the court to the clubhouse. Mike was now alone on the court and said quietly to himself “wow I really have a great job, teaching tennis to beautiful women.” Mike was a muscular guy in great shape who taught every age and ability level but his favorite classes were the ladies’ drills usually held in the morning. He was single, which made these classes even more exciting. The past hour and a half Mike had been teaching a drill with a few of his favorite ladies. Megan is a slightly chubby 40 year old, who is about 5’7” and has dirty blond shoulder length hair. Her hair is usually worn in a ponytail and she is not shy about showing off her sexy curves. Jen is 36 and is more on the shorter side at 5’1”. She has curly brown hair that goes down just past her cute perky B cups. Michelle is 43 years old, is about 5’9”, and has long curly blond hair. She had great toys: a pair of big naturals and a plump butt. Michelle is the most outgoing of the three ladies and loved to have fun. Mike was really atrracted to her personality couldn’t resist the freckles that went from her face down to her chest.

These three ladies loved to flirt and joke around with Mike and today was no different. Throughout the class they had been teasingly hitting balls at Mike and saying things like “we’re gonna get you Mike,” followed by a few seconds of giggling. At the end of the class when everyone was picking up the balls, Michelle bent down to pick up a ball right in front of Mike, giving him a nice upskirt view for several seconds as she took her time to get the ball up. Mike noticed and enjoyed the view of her ass and camel toe right in his face, and then quickly returned to picking up the balls. As Michelle stood back up and walked past Mike to gather her belongings and get ready to leave, she gave him a seductive smile and a wink. The ladies then said their goodbyes and left the club.

After the ladies’ drill, Mike had off for the rest of the day as all of his lessons had cancelled. He decided to head home, make some lunch and relax for the rest of the day. A few hours into Mike’s relaxing afternoon his cell phone rang. It was Michelle.

-Hey Michelle what’s up?
-Hey Mike, not too much. Just got back from the gym.
-Damn, I don’t know how you do it. An hour and a half of tennis with me and then 2 hours at the gym, you’re crazy.
-I know, but that’s how I keep myself looking good. Haha
-Haha that’s a good point.
-So after giving you a glance at my rear this morning can I convince you to meet me at in an hour? It’s only 2 minutes from the club.
-Uhhh, I don’t know Michelle, it’s very tempting. What about your husband though?
-I just found out last week that he has been cheating on me for 2 years and he is away on business from the next 2 weeks. Fuck him. I can’t stand it anymore. You’re too sexy running around all hot and sweaty in the court. It’s my turn to give you a lesson, only this time it’s not tennis, and it’s on the house.
-Michelle you are turning me on so much right now! I’d be happy to help you get back at him.
-If you think you are turned on now, just wait until you get here. The address is 2348 Baron Ct. See you soon Mike!

Michelle hung up the phone. Mike was excited and nervous at the same time because this was one of his top fantasies but Michelle would be his first older women. Mike was only 27 so the opportunity to be with a 43 year old woman doesn’t occur very often. Mike took a shower, brushed his teeth, put on some deoderent and colone and got ready to leave. Mike knocked on Michelle’s door about an hour and ten minutes after he hung up the phone. Michelle answered the door in a robe and invited him in. Michelle had a beautiful home, well furnished and painted with warm colors. They walked through the hallway to the living room.

-Mike can I get you a shot or a drink? I have already had one of each if that helps you make a decision.
-Yea I’ll have a shot of anything and a strong rum and coke if that’s alright Michelle. Thanks.
-Coming right up Honey, take a seat on the couch and I will be right back.
-“Ok, hurry back.

Michelle leaves the room. While Mike was waiting for his drinks, his heart pounded as he sat on the couch with a smile and thought about what was to follow. After a few minutes Michelle was still not back and Mike heard some noise coming from the kitchen in the background. It sounded like voices but he decided he must be wrong. After another 2 minutes, Mike was shocked to see Megan and Jen accompanying Michelle out of the kitchen, all with big grins on their faces.

Mike -What are you ladies doing here? What’s going on Michelle?
Michelle -Well I wasn’t sure how you would respond if I told you over the phone but the three of us have been dying to spend some “quality” time with you, and we decided we should get all of us together for an unforgettable afternoon.
Megan -We figured you wouldn’t turn us down once you saw us in these outfits
Jen -What do you think?

The three ladies then proceed to drop their robes. They were all wearing matching black crotchless and titless fishnet body suits. Mike couldn’t believe his eyes and was hard within seconds. The three ladies sit next to Mike on the couch and begin stroking his legs through his jeans. Michelle then made her way to his crotch.

Michelle – I’m assuming by the excitement in your pants that you will be taking us up on our offer. We have decided to play a card game called Tickle/Lick/**** that Megan found online.
Megan – The way the game is played is that each turn the dealer draws either 2 or 3 cards to reveal a ticklee, a tickler, and the action. The action is whatever the tickler gets to do to the ticklee. All this is decided by the cards. Before we start the game our names will be arranged alphabetically and given a corresponding number: 1. Jen 2. Megan 3. Michelle 4. Mike. Each number will correspond to several different cards. Number 1 is any ace, 5, 9, or king. Number 2 is any 2, 6, 10, or joker. Number 3 is any 3, 7, or jack. Number 4 is any 4, 8, or queen.
Jen – We know that Megan and I have one more card than you and Michelle, but that’s how it goes.
Megan – That goes for the ticklee, but obviously the numbers will change a bit as we get to the tickler, because there will only be three choices remaining. Mike, we have also decided that you must be involved in each round. This means that a 2nd card to decide the tickler will only be drawn if you are the ticklee. If one of us is the ticklee then you are automatically the tickler and the next card will be used as action card. This brings me to the final card drawn in each round, the action card. Here are the values of the cards:

Ace = Tickle Feet
2 = Tickle Pussy/Penis
3 = Tickle Tits/Nipples
4 = Tickle Armpits
5 = Tickle Back of Body (anywhere you want when the ticklee is on his or her stomach)
6 = Lick Feet
7 = Lick Pussy/Penis
8 = Lick Tits/Nipples
9 = Sit on ticklee’s face
10 = Tease with Ice Cubes (anywhere)
Jack = Rub Baby Oil all over (Edible sex product with same effects as Baby Oil but with a strawberry flavor)
Queen = Fuck
King - Male Ticklee = Titty Fuck
Female Ticklee = Small Vibrator
Joker - Male Ticklee = Footjob
Female Ticklee = Hitachi Wand Massager

Michelle – You ready to play Mike? You think you can handle us?
Mike – Yea I’m ready and I can’t wait to tickle you ladies, especially those sexy manicured feet you all have. I’m in heaven!
Michelle – Alright, game on…let’s go upstairs.
As I followed Michelle up the stairs, Jen and Megan trailed behind me taking turns pinching my ass and giggling to each other.
Megan – I can’t wait to get that ass out of these jeans.
Mike – Believe me Megan, neither can I.
When Michelle opened the bedroom door Mike was amazed and extremely excited. In the room was the biggest bed he had ever seen. It appeared to be 2 king sized beds pushed together making it extra long. On the bed were all kinds of toys: probably a dozen feathers, a feather duster, pens and markers, leg and arm restraints, several hair brushes and electric tooth brushes, 3 small vibrators, the Hitachi wand massager, the baby oil, and a bucket of ice.

Michelle – Do you like our collection?
Mike – Very impressive to say the least, let the games begin!
Michelle – Hope you are ready for us to make your wildest dreams come true Mike. You are in for quite a night! Jen, reach in the drawer and take out the deck of cards.
Megan – Mike, it’s time for those clothes to come off. Lift up your arms.

Mike raised his arms and waited as Michelle and Megan moved toward him. Megan began to take off his shirt as Michelle unbuttoned his jeans. The shirt came right off and Jen slid her hands quickly over Mike’s nipples make him take a quick breath and bringing smile to his face.

Megan – Wow, your nipples are sensitive. You could be in some trouble tonight. Hehe
Michelle pulled down his jeans and slid off Mike’s socks at the same time.
Michelle – Oops, look at that Mike, you little friend is ready to come out and play.
The ladies laughed as Mike’s penis poked through the hole in his boxers.
Jen – Oh yea he does, take off those boxers so we can see all of him.

Megan knelt down and slowly slid Mike’s boxers to the ground. Mike slid his feet out, leaving his clothes on the ground and leaving him completely naked in front of these hot, horny older women. At this moment they all sat down on the huge bed and began to draw the first card. This first card was a Queen.

Michelle – Ok Mike, you are the first ticklee. Let’s find out who gets the pleasure of being the first one to play with you.
The second card was a King. Jen’s eyes widen and a smile grows on her face.
Jen – Yes! Get ready Mike, here I come!

The ladies continued to smirk and giggle as Michelle flipped the 3rd card. An 8, Jen got to lick Mike’s nipples. Michelle begins to strap Mike into the arm cuffs, securing his arms to the brass headboard. Megan proceeds to do the same thing to his legs and hooks them to a similar structure at the bottom of the bed.

Mike – So the ticklee is bound for each turn?
Michelle – Yup, you getting nervous?
Jen – I can’t wait to get my tongue flipping up and down on your nipples Mike. Imagine the sensation you will get considering your reaction when my fingers barely touched them. And Mike we forgot to tell you, each round is 5 minutes long.

Mike got a grin on his face as those teasing words came out of Jen’s mouth.

Megan – Go for it Jen, let those cute helpless nipples feel the attack of your tongue and those silky supple lips.

Jen moved over and climbed onto Mike straddling his legs. She then leaned over and tickled his chest and nipples with her curly brown, moving her head side to side. Then she slowly moved her tongue around his chest, getting close to the nipples but never hitting them directly

Michelle – I bet you want her to get those cute little nipples now don’t you? Don’t worry, Jen will get there soon enough.

Michelle and Megan giggled as they watched Jen make her move putting her lips around his right nipple still not touching it. After Jen suctioned her lips around his nipple for 10 seconds, she began to lick viciously sending such a sudden and good sensation through Mike’s body.

Mike – Oh my god! Holy shit that tickles like hell but feels so good. I don’t know if I want you to stop or keep going. Mmmmm

Jen took her mouth away from his nipple and made her way over to the other one. She didn’t waste any time and started off with long slow licks up and down his left pec going on and off his nipple.

Mike – Wow, Jen that is so good. Ooohhh

Michelle warned Jen that she only had 30 seconds left. Jen began to rapidly increase the speed of her tongue, now licking Mike’s nipple as fast as her tongue could move. For the last 15 seconds Jen went back and forth between nipples driving Mike crazy.

Michelle – Time’s up.
Jen – Well that was fun. Don’t you think so Mike?
Mike – Yea, but the game just started and you’ve already got me sweating.
Jen – I know, I love it!

Mike was then unbound and the next cards are drawn. The first card of this round was a 4. What do you know its Mike again.

Megan – Well look at that Mike, it’s you again. I wonder who and what you are gonna get this time.
Jen – I hope I get to lick the sexy nipples again, or maybe tickle those feet, that could be fun.

Michelle flips the next card and it was a Queen. This meant it was Michelle’s turn.

Michelle – Ok, I like that. I’ve been waiting for this for a long time now.

The action card for this second round was a 5. Michelle got to tickle Mike anywhere with him bound on his stomach. Mike is strapped in again and this time his butt and feet were staring the ladies in their faces.

Michelle – Look at the butt, I just want to tickle it!

Michelle dug her fingers into Mike’s butt cheeks and even a little lower grabbing his inner thighs. This sent Mike into hysterics.

Mike – HAHAHAHAHAHAHA please stop HAHAHAHA oh my god I can’t take it. HAHAHAHAHA
Michelle – you have some pretty ticklish thighs there Mike, we will get back to them later. I think I will check out those feet right about now.
Michelle straddled his legs facing his feet and began to tickle his feet with slow flicks of one finger on each foot.
Mike – Oh no this could be bad. Hahaha
Jen – Oh I think it will be. Michelle has those beautiful long nails to torture you with.
Megan – Or she could use some of our tools. Hehe
Michelle – I like your idea Megan. I think I may try out this pen.

Michelle crawled across the bed and got a ball point pen. She straddled Mike’s legs again and started writing on his feet. She wrote “I have very ticklish feet” on each foot. Each stroke of the pen made Mike blurt out a little giggle.

Jen – Ok Michelle time’s up. Let him loose.
Megan – that looked like fun. I hope it’s my turn next.
Mike – Ok, maybe the cards will give me a break and let me get back a one of you. Wow, you ladies are really letting me have it.
Michelle – Yes we are. We know you like it like that and so do we.

The next card was drawn and it was a 10. Megan is the ticklee this time.

Mike – Yea! Megan, you got what you wanted, it’s your turn. Only this time it’s your turn to be the ticklee. Let’s see how bad you are gonna get it.

The action card was a 3. Mike got to tickle Megan’s tits. Megan was strapped down by her friends and she was lying helplessly on her back with her hands bound above her head. Mike grabbed 2 feathers from their stash.

Mike – I think I’m gonna use a few feathers to tease you a bit Megan, really get you wanting more.
Megan – Let’s see what you can dish out Mike.

Megan blows Mike a kiss with those sexy soft lips. Mike begins to slowly trace circles around her tits and gradually moved inward. It was obvious Megan was enjoying this. Mike flicked the feathers across both nipples at the same time causing Megan to squirm a bit and giggle.

Megan – Oh shit, my nipples are sensitive today. Even more so than usual. Haha
Mike – That’s what I like to hear, and I’m just getting you warmed up.

Mike drops the feathers and lightly pinches both nipples and the same time. He then begins to rub his pointer and middle fingers from each hand back and forth over her nipples.

Megan – HAHAHAHA damnit! Oh man! HAHAHA that tickles so much Mike. HAHAHAHAHA

Mike continued this for the last 2 minutes and had Megan almost in tears. Mike noticed Michelle and Jen giggling to each other and anticipating something similar happening to them.

Mike – I love how ticklish your nipples are Megan. I hope I get the chance to lick and suck them a little later to see how crazy I can really make you. Haha
Megan – I’m all for it but we don’t know if that will happen. Let’s see who gets tied up next.

The next ticklee card was a 2. Megan was the target again.

Megan – Oh no, not so soon, I’m still shaking a bit from the last round.
Jen – Too bad, let’s strap you down again. We will strap you down before we find out what Mike will do to you this time to build up the anticipation.

Megan is bound to the bed again and the next card is drawn: 2. Mike got to tickle Megan’s pussy.

Michelle – I’m jealouse, my pussy is aching to be touched.
Jen – In time, it’s Megan’s turn to be tickled again. I kind of enjoy watching Mike torment her anyway. Her reactions are priceless.
Mike – Yes they are and here they come. This time instead of having her legs bound can you ladies assist me and hold them in place?
Michelle/Jen – Sure.
Mike – Ok, I want you 2 to kneel down on either side of Megan’s tummy, grab her ankles and pull them to the side spreading her legs wide apart for me.
Michelle – No problem. This puts you in a pretty vulnerable position megan. Mike has full access to vagina for 5 minutes. You ready?
Megan – Yeeessss. My pussy is already dripping.

For the first 3 minutes Mike wiggled a 2 feathers around the outside of her pussy lips and from time to time going right up the slit. Megan was moaning the whole time. He then used his fingers to lightly tickle her pussy for the last 2 minutes and 45 seconds. The last 15 seconds, Mike spread Megan’s pussy one hand and massaged her clit with the other.

Megan – Fuck! Haha, I wasn’t expecting that. Mmmmmm.
Mike – I know you weren’t. Can’t wait to keep the surpsrises coming all afternoon.
Megan – I can’t say that I would complain. Haha. But prepared for some surprises of your own too.
Michelle – Haha he will have no idea.
Mike – That’s no problem with me ;).
Jen – Good, lets draw another card and keep this party rolling.

Megan was untied and the the next card was drawn.

Jen – A King, guess its my turn Mike. Gimme something really good!
Mike – Yes it is, and don’t worry whatever the next card is I promise a won’t disappoint.

The next card was an 8. Mike now had the opportunity to lick and suck Jen’s perky 36 year old tits.

Mike – Now I get a chance to play your big puffy nipples just like you played with mine.

Jen lay down, strapped to the bed with a nervous grin on her face as she anticipated Mike’s tongue racing all over her chest. Mike straddled her just as she had previously done to him. He slowly began to kiss all over Jen’s chest, causing her to let out a few subtle moans. Mike then gave each nipple a few soft kisses, teasing Jen and making her wait for the more intense pleasure. This endured for the first 2 minutes of Jen’s turn.

Mike – Michelle, pass me that blindfold. I don’t want you to be able to see what’s coming Jen.
Jen – Mmmmm ok, whatever you say.

Mike put the blindfold on Jen and then continued lightly kissing her chest for a few more seconds. Then without warning he violently licked Jen’s right nipple, making Jen literally jump into air.

Jen – Haha shit.

Mike methodically went from one nipple to the other and sometimes returning to the same nipple keeping Jen unsure of which nipple was getting it next. For the last 30 seconds Mike sucked on her left nipple while licking it at the same time. He was also using his right hand to gently pinch Jen’s right nipple.

Jen – Mmmmm, oh man. Mike oooooh that feels so good!

Michelle and Megan lightly masturbated as they watched Jen’s tits be pleasured to Mike’s magical tongue.

Michelle – Ok, that time. Megan, help Mike unhook Jen while I pull that next card.

Megan does so quickly and then Michelle drew the next card. It was a Joker. Megan was up again.

Michelle – Megan you are quite the popular ticklee, today.
Megan – Yup the cards love me. I just hope that I get something that isn’t tickling. Mike you tickled my tits and nipples so much before I don’t know if I can take it again.
Mike – We’ll see.

The next card was a Queen.

Megan – Hell yea! I’ve wanted to be fucked by you since the first clinic I took with you Mike, and now you are finally gonna give it to me.

Megan’s arms were again restrained above her head, and the other 2 ladies helped out with Megan’s legs again and spread them wide apart. Mike moved in between Megan’s legs and slowly touched is penis to Megan’s wet glistening pussy lips. Mike massaged all over her vagina with the head of his penis.

Megan – Mmmmm Mike. Stop teasing me and let me have it.
Mike – It will happen at some point but its too early in the game to let you cum. I’m gonna be patient and turn you on more and more each round so that by the end of the night you will have the best orgasm you have ever imagined.

After 2 minutes of massaging her outer pussy, Mike slowly penetrated Megan’s slippery pussy.

Megan – Oh yea, that’s it Mike. Your swollen cock feels so good in my pussy.

Mike then pulled his dick all the way out, made Megan briefly think he was stopping and then then slid it right back in. He continued to do this for remainder of Megan’s turn.

Michelle – Times up Megan. Now it’s time for you to share Mike with the rest of us.

Mike unbound Megan’s feet and and moved up the bed to undo her hands. He gave her a passionate kiss and then whispered in her ear “don’t worry, later on tonight I will pound your pussy so hard you won’t believe any of the sensations that will fill you body” as he unhooked her arms.

Jen – The next card is a 4. Mike you are next on the list.
Mike – You really didn’t waste any time picking that next card. Haha.
Jen – Nope, haha. Seeing you fuck Megan really got me going. I really need to be the tickler this round.

Jen then flipped the next card revealing an ace. Jen was in fact the next tickler.

Jen – Yea, now you are in trouble Mike.

Jen flipped the last card which was a 4. Mike was about to get his armpits tickle tortured. Michelle and Megan began to strap Mike down as Jen chimed in.

Jen – I hope you are ready for me Mike because I’m gonna tickle you harder than you ever have been before.
Mike – That’s ok haha, my armpits aren’t ticklish.
Jen – We’ll see about that.

Jen moved over to Mike’s right side and used her left hand to flip his penis up on his stomach. She then straddled him so that her pussy was mounted over it. She then began to slide her wet pussy up and down the underneath of his shaft as she teased him. This weas legal in the game because there was no penetration.

Jen – Mike as I tickle you I will make sure my pussy never loses contact with you penis. All the thrashing from the tickling will make my pussy slide around on your hard cock. Ready set go!

Jen shot both hands directly into Mike’s armpits and violently tickled him.

Mike – Hahahahaha stop it hahahaha. OH MY GAHAHAHAHOD!
Jen – You like that don’t you Mike. You can’t even get that smile off of your face hahaAnd, your dick rubbing on my clit feels amazing.

Jen kept up the tickle torture on Mike’s armpits which kept him screaming and thrashing around trying to escape but with no avail.

Jen – Oh yea Mike keep it up, I’m almost there. Mmmmmmmmm.
Michelle – Time’s up.
Jen – Shit I was so close. Oh well, there’s plenty more fun to be had here tonight. It will happen sooner or later.
Mike – Oh my god I’m so happy that’s over. I thought I was gonna shed a tear from laughing so hard. I will get you back Jen, just you wait.
Jen – Looking forward to it.
Mikchelle - Is it ever going to be my turn?

After Michelle’s comment Jen reaches over and grabs the deck of cards. She drew the next card: a 3. Michelle was indeed the next ticklee.

Michelle – Finally, let’s find out what Mike get to do to me.

Jen then drew a 6. Mike was about to have the pleasure of licking Michelle’s cute wrinkly pedicured feet. Michelle was bound with her hands over her head and her feet strapped together but not attched to the bed. Mike sat right in front of her pedicured feet and lifted them right in front of his face.

Mike – I bet these are pretty ticklish.
Michelle – You would bet right then, haha. They are my biggest weekness. Luckily there isn’t much more that turns me on than have my feet played with.

Mike started to kiss her feet from heel to toes. A grin appeared on Michelle’s face as his lips reached her toes. Mike then swiped his tongue from the heel to toe of her left foot, forcing a little giggle out of Michelle. Then he did the same with her right foot. Mike started licking the bottom of her toes and even in between them.

Michelle – Hahahaha, that feels so good Mike. Hehe.

Mike then sucked on each toe one at a time, starting with the pinky toe on the right foot and ending with the pinky toe on the left foot.

Michelle – Mmmmmm, ooooh haha. Shit that feels good!
Jen – Mike, you have one minute left.
Mike – Thanks for the warning.

For the last minute Mike nibbled on Michelle’s feet sending her into fits of laughter. After the 5 minutes were up Michelle was released and the ladies took a quick bathroom break together. Mike wondered what was going on in there but was so turned on by the situation he thought nothing of it. Several minutes later they came out of the bathroom and jumped back on the bed with Mike.

Jen – Ok, time for the next card.

The next card was an 8. Mike was the victim again. The tickler card was a 4 which meant Jen was going to be the won to dish it out this time. Michelle and Megan proceeded to get the bondage ready for Mike while Jen picked the action card. It turned out to be a joker. This meant Mike was about to get a footjob from Jen.

Jen – Nice, this sounds like fun. Hope you are ready for my feet to massage your swollen little member. My feet are quite talented.
Mike – Having the foot fetish I have, there is nothing that would please me more.

This time Mike’s legs were bound to hooks in the ceiling and spread as wide apart as they possibly could. They were also attached to hooks on either side wall keeping his legs apart and making him completely immobalized. As usual, his arms were bound above his head. Michelle and Megan sit one on each side of Mike’s chest and watch as Jen begins to stroke his balls and penis with her soft feet. She slowly massaged him with both feet for the entire 5 minutes, occasionally placing his dick in between her toes.

Mike – Jen you’re unbelievable. Mmmmmm, I’m in heaven right now.
Jen – Thanks, you would really be in heaven if I let you cum all over my pretty feet and toes, but it’s a little too early for that. Haha we still have great things planned for you.
Michelle –Ok, time’s up Jen.
Megan – Yes it is, and now its time for some real fun to start!

Megan and Michelle started to tickle Mike’s armpits instead of letting him loose. Jen then began to run her long fingernails all over his feet, one hand on each foot.

Mike – Hahahaha hey, what’s haha going on?
Michelle – This is what we were talking about in the bathroom. We decided that the next time you were tied up we would keep you that way for several hours and have our way with you. You are in some serious trouble now. Haha.
Jen – This will be so much fun.
Megan – Yes it will. And Mike, we decided that we’ll only let you cum once you have made all of us cum.

They continued to tickle Mike and now Michelle and Megan were tickling his nipples too.

Mike – Hahahahahahahahaha, stop it, I can’t hahaha take it anymore! Ahahahaha

Mike desperately tried to move but couldn’t even budge. He was really trapped. Jen started to prance her fingernails down the backs of his legs, all the way to his ass and balls. She tickled his balls as she teased him:

Jen – Aww, your balls are ticklish too. What fun! I’m gonna play with them all night.

Mike’s tickle torture went on like this for 2 hours while the ladies explored all over his helpless body. He was in hysterics most of the time execpt for several quick breaks they so generously allowed him. They used their fingers, their nails, hair brushes on his feet, feathers all over his body, and they even edible lube to increase the sensations as they swiped their fingers and tongues quickly over his nipples. Mike had trouble breathing he was laughing so hard.

Michelle – Don’t go anywhere Mike, haha. We’ll be right back.
Mike – Where are you going?
Megan – We’re gonna take a few more shots each so that your task of making us cum will be even a little tougher. Haha, see you in a few.

The ladies left the room to take there shots leaving mike bound helplessly on the bed. About half an hour later, the ladies returned and the shots were apparent. They came running into the room and jumped on the bed next to Mike giggling like little school girls.

Michelle – Ok Mike, here’s how its gonna work. We have put you through enough tickling tonight and have decided it’s time for us to show you an unimaginable amount of pleasure. However, our rule from before still stands. You don’t cum until all three of us have cum. You will have to make each of us orgasm as we take turns sitting on your face. Meanwhile, the other two of us will either be worshipping your feet or licking you balls. Megan, why don’t you start it off.

Megan moved up to the top of the bed, straddle Mike’s face, and lowered her pussy down to his lips. Michelle and Jen took a seat, one at each foot and began sucking his toes. Mike wasted no time and started frantically licking Megan’s pussy as he tried to concentrate through the wicked sensations on his toes.

Megan – Mmmmm yea that’s good Mike, just like that.

Michelle and Jen then left Mike’s feet and both lied down on the bed with their faces between his legs. Michelle began to lick his left nut. Muffled laughter and and moaning came from under Megans pussy as she smothered his face. This made her moan and brought her closer to orgasm.

Megan – Mmmm oh yea, I’m getting close Mike. Mmmmmmmm

Jen then began to lick Mike right testicle and saw an immediate reaction as Mike giggled some more. Megan then lifted herself off Mike face so his tongue couldn’t reach her pussy and Mike’s laughter was no longer muffled.

Mike – Hahaha, oh shit. That feels so fucking good. Fuck! Haha, it tickles like shit too though. Haha, mmmmmmm. Alright, who’s next?
Megan – Who’s next? What do you mean? I’m not done yet, haha. I’m just taking a break so I don’t cum too soon. I want you to enjoy those tongue lapping up your balls for a while!

Michelle then licked from Mike’s left nut all the way uphis shaft to the tip of his penis.

Mike – OMG! Do that again.
Michelle – I don’t think so Mike, we may tease you like that every now and then but we’re gonna focus on your balls because there is no way we are letting you cum yet sweety.

Megan then sat back on his face for her oral to continue. Mike got back to work licking her pussy as he was distracted by 2 tongues licking all over his balls. Michelle and Jen began to suck on his balls now and another muffled laugh was heard. Megan was also getting very close to orgasm.

Megan – Oh yea, oh yea right there! Faster Mike, faster! Lick that pussy, come on. Mmmmm, oh god, oh god. SHIT! Oooooooo!

Megan was finally finished as she moaned and slowly removed herself from Mike face. Michelle and Jen took their lips off of his balls and Michelle moved up to the head of the bed getting ready to mount next.

Mike – Michelle I guess you are next?
Michelle – Yup and don’t worry cuz it won’t take long. My pussy is sopping and is ready to be finished off. I have never been so horny in my life.

Michelle climbed onto his face and waited for Mike’s tongue to slip into her pussy and over her clit as it soon did. Jen and Megan got to work on his balls, starting off with many quick licks of their tongues. Muffled laughter and moaning was heard again from under Michelle’s pussy. Mike licked Michelle with a purpose and after about 10 minutes had her just about ready to cum.

Michelle – Oh fuck! Your tongue knows what its doing Mike! Mmmmmm Holy shit!

At that moment, Megan licked up to the tip of Mike’s penis. She then put her mouth around it, and slid her lips all the way down to his balls, completely deepthroating his cock. She moved her lips back up to the tip and then removed it and went back to torturing his balls with her tongue. This made him lick even faster as he was excited and put Michelle over the edge.

Michelle – WOW! Fuck that was amazing. Way to make him work a little harder there Meg. Haha.
Megan – No problem, I figured I would give him a little help. Now it’s your turn Jen.
Mike – Please let me cum, I can’t take it anymore.
Jen – You are almost there Mike, make me cum and we’ll let you cum in one of our mouths. Don’t worry hun.

Jen moved to the head of the bed and took her position sitting on Mike’s face. Mike began to lick her pussy and especially her clit immediately anticipating his much needed release. Michelle and Megan resumed their position between his legs and began licking and nibbling his sensitive, now swollen balls. This last orgasm was much tougher than the others because Jen would lift up every time she was close to losing it, prolonging Mike’s torture. Jen also teased him by tickling and pleasuring his nipples with her fingers. Mike was starting to laugh uncontrollably under her pussy as the three ladies teased him like this for about another half hour. Finally Mike was able to finish off Jen and she let out a loud moan.

Jen – OOOOOOOOOOOOHHH, Fuck! Mmmmmm, don’t stop mike keep going. I love having my pussy licked when its super sensitive after orgasm. Oh yea, right there.

While Mike continued to do as he was told, Jen leaned over his stomach and grabbed his dick with her right hand. She started to stroke it with a firm grip as Michelle and Megan continued to work on his balls. Jen put it in her mouth and began to give him so great head, deepthroating his entire cock. The three of them took turns sucking his cock, swithching off every 20 seconds.

Jen – Whoever gets the shot in the mouth is the winner ladies.

Mike stopped licking her vagina for a second.

Mike – What do you mean the winner?
Megan – Well we are keeping you here all night Mike. We know you don’t work until tomorrow. Once you blow your load we are gonna go grab a bite to eat down the street and then we will come back to find you in this same position we will have round 2.

Michelle takes her mouth off of Mike cock as her 20 seconds were up and Megan gets right to work.

Michelle – Whoever wins gets to fuck you when we get back before we start the next round.

After only about 5 or 6 minutes, Michelle gets Mike to cum and she slurps it all up. She then continues to suck it for another 10 minutes while Megan and Jen lick his nipples.

Mike – OMG, you ladies are unbelievable. Haha, stop licking my nipples hahaha, I can’t take anymore. Fuck! Mmmmmmmm, shit.

After another few minutes the ladies each gave mike a goodbye kiss and whispered something into his ear.

Michelle – You were pretty impressive yourself Mike. Can’t wait for round 2 in about an hour. And I hope you are ready for me when we get back because I am gonna ride you like a champion. When we are gone think about how good my wet silky pussy is going to feel sliding up and down on your big hard dick.

The ladies left the room, leaving Mike to think about what had just happened and what was soon to follow.

THE END

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back