• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

starting of a story

amkes

2nd Level Yellow Feather
ok so here is the story I started and I just want to get some feed back on what I got before the tickling starts and would also like to know how many people want what body parts tickled?

Step Sisters FFF/M

It was a cold October day and Andrew was trying to sleep in today but his phone has been ringing for the last two minutes and he can't ignor it anymore. Andrew picks up and answers his phone to hear his step mom, Karen, on the other end yelling about how bad her girls had been.

"Andrew you won't believe what the girls did this time." yelled Karen.
"What did they do mom?" Andrew replied apathetically
"They threw a huge party with beer and nu...nu...nu..nud...ity.Then they ended up tra.tra....trashing the whole hooouussee" she said breaking into tears
"Ok" he said knowing that his step-sisters "what does this have to do with me?"
Karen started "W..w.w.well your dad and I were hoping you watch the girls this weekend till next. We......."
"What??!! are you kidding??!!" interrupted Andrew
"Please Andrew. If you do we will pay you and you get you that new T.v. you wanted" Karen bargained.
Andrew stopped and thought about his step-moms proposal. He really did want that t.v. and he knew they would also pay him well, But his step sisters were not kids they were all between 18 and 21 and a hand full.
"Ok mom I will do it but I need you to give me the right t......." Andrew was interrupted
"You can do what you want to them. Your dad and I don't care as long as they don't break or damage anything. We will not hold you responsible if anything does break but we hope you can it to almost nothing" stated Karen
"Fine I will be there tonight since I bet you are leaving in the morning" He said knowing that it was most likely true.
"well we leave tonight honey. Thank you so much you never fail to help us. Kisses I will see you soon then" his step-mom said as she hung up.

Andrew got out of bed and stretched, and shivered a bit from the cold. He quickly showered and the packed clothing for like 3 days into his book bag, since there was some of his clothing still at his parents house. He hoped onto his bike and drove off to his parents. As Andrew arrived he saw that his parents were packing the car and greeted him when he pulled up the drive way. They hugged and went over what the girls can and can't do and off his parents went on vacation.

Andrew entered the house and looked around, the whole house was in pretty good condition considering. His parents must have paid a fortune to get the house back to the condition it was in now. Andrew went up to his sisters' room, as he entered he saw that they were all sitting on there beds which seemed to be the only things left in the room, his parents really were pissed this time. When his sisters turned to see he was the one that was at the door they all ran and tackled him in hugs. The three girls were Alison, Kendra, and Jill.
Jill was the oldest, 21, she was 5"7', and was 130 lbs. She was wearing a red tank top (like always), a black jacket with red vertical strips down the arms, black tights, and Big red boots. She had short cut black hair with purple bangs over one eye. Jill was the muscle, with her kick boxing, and boxing clubs she was part of, but had a nice curvey body. Kendra, or kenny, was about 5"5', 20, about 115lbs with long brownish hair that was down past her ass. She was in a blue dress and wight snow boots (a norm for her). Kenny was the girly type and loved to make men follow her around school, Andrew remembered once that he saw 5 guys following her with her bags, books, and supplies for school. Alison, Ali for short, was the youngest at 18, she had long bangs with a short cut in the back, her hair was always dyed a different color(pink this time), she was 5"5', and 110lbs. She wore A white long sleeve mens dress shirt (that was way too big for her), with a purple blouse, ripped jeans, thick green stripped socks, and fussy kitty slippers (that Andrew bought her long ago). She was the brains of the three of them and the most dangerous.

Andrew just laughed and told them to get ready for bed that he was in charge. They all gave him a look but knew that they better lessen for to him. Andrew went to his room which it seems his parents kept the same since he let home, except for the big t.v. and computer. Andrew locked the door to his room, turned on the t.v., and watched it till he passed out.

hope it is a good start?

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back