• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Ticklish Situation While Camping - FFM/F

nylontoenibbler

TMF Regular
Shay was beginning to think that this camping trip wasn't such a good idea. Maria and her 2 college friends didn't seem to be having any trouble at all, whereas Shay, after hiking for only about thirty minutes, was already wheezing and her feet were killing her. She hadn't realized she was this out of shape. Even her heavy set friend Brandon was outpacing her.

"Maria, how much farther?" Shay panted. "What?" Maria slowed her pace to let her older sister catch up. "How much farther we gotta go?" "It's only a few more minutes. Damn. This little walk is kicking the shit out of you, huh?" "Shut up." "I told you not to bring all that shit."
"I need this shit." "You do not need that TV." "I guess you not gonna be watching it then, right?" Maria chuckled.

After about 10 more minutes, the quartet arrived at the campsite, where Shay collapsed to the ground, face-forward. "Shay, you all right?" asked Trina. "Yeah," Shay wheezed. "I'll be fine." Shay wriggled out of her backpack and rolled over onto her back. "You are so out of shape," said Maria, shaking her head as she stood over her sister, who was fighting for air. "We are going to swim in that lake over there?" said Trina. "Ummm, hold up. Wait until we get ourselves situated an we all can take a dip." "Is she dead?" asked Brandon, breaking the silence. "No, she ain't dead," replied Maria. "Shay you ready yet," asked Trina. "No," said Shay, slowly sitting up. She started unlacing her boots. "You gonna be ready like, today?" Shay gasped and stared at Trina. "Aw, so you being a little--see you almost made me curse." Brandon laughed.

Maria went over to her discarded backpack and started unpacking the tents. There was 2 tents, one for Trina and Brandon and one for Shay and Maria. "My feet are killing me," winced Shay, as she peeled a sock from a sweat soaked foot. "You want me to give you a foot rub?" asked Brandon, eying Shay's wiggling toes. "No." "Why?" ""Cause--you not gonna do it right." "How you know?" "'Cause I know you." "Come on." "No," replied Shay, freeing her other foot from it's sock. She spread her toes then wiggled them vigorously. She looked over at Maria, already at work assembling one of the tents. "Maria, you want me to help you with that?" "Nah. I can do it all by myself", said Maria.

Later that night, Maria and Shay relaxed under blankets inside Maria's enormous tent as Miles Davis played softly from Shay's portable CD player. "This is a big-ass tent," Shay marveled. "I know," replied Maria. "Why you got such a big-ass tent?" "So I don't have to take two tents when me." "Oh. Y'all go camping a lot?" "About three or four times a year." "I guess that's good--for you. I mean, I'm having fun and shit, but this is way too strenuous for my delicate body." Maria laughed. "Yeah, I kinda figured that out."

Shay watched her feet poking out from under her blanket and wiggled her toes, "I can't believe you forgot to bring extra batteries for your fucking little TV," said Maria. "We only got to watch half an hour." "What are you complaining about? You the one that said I was stupid for bringing the TV." "But you got me all into it." "You didn't have to watch." "What was I supposed to do?

It was sitting right there." The girls were quiet for a minute. "Maria, you sure it ain't no wild animals out here?" "Uh, I don't know." "You don't know? You told us that their wouldn't be any wild animals out here." "I just told you that, so you all wouldn't freak out." "So it could be tigers and shit running around?" "Tigers? We ain't camping in the Serengeti." "So what kinda animals you talking about?" "Wolves, maybe bears, tarantulas . . ." "Tarantulas?" "Shit, I don't know. I ain't seen any animals so far, so it might not be any." "Should we turn off the Miles Davis, so no animals won't come around?" Maria laughed. "You think some wolves gonna be like, 'Ay, they playing Miles over there.'" "I don't know." "I'm going to sleep, so don't talk to me no more."
"Pss. Fuck you, then." Maria laughed. For the next five minutes, the only sound in the tent was the music.

Shay was frustrated that she wasn't falling asleep as quickly as she would have liked. She reached over with her foot and stroked one of Maria's soles with her big toe. Maria giggled and curled her toes. "Shay, quit it." "What? That's not me. That's a tarantula." Shay ran her toes up and down the sole of Maria's other foot, making her cackle and rub her feet together. "Shay, quit tickling my feet! I'm trying to go to sleep." "I'm not doing nothing."
Maria turned towards Shay and stretched her feet out towards her sister's and upon locating them, assaulted her soles with her own toes. Shay burst into laughter, unable to handle a dose of her own medicine.

"BWAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAAA! MARIA STOP!"
"What? That's not me. That must be some tarantulas."
"WAHAHAHAHAA! Maria, I'll go to sleep! QUIT IT!"

"Okay, go to sleep, then," said Maria, her feet retreating to her own space. It took a few minutes for Shay's breathing to return to normal, but the short burst of activity had tired her just enough to put her to sleep after about ten minutes. Over in the other tent, Brandon and Trina were not only awake, but plotting mischief. They planned to get their friend back for not cleaning the kitchen yesterday in the apartment they all shared. "I seen this on a movie, once when I was a kid," said Trina, clutching a jar of honey that she had pulled from her backpack. "We pour this honey over Maria's and Shay's feet, then in the morning, bears will come in their tent and lick the honey off, and they'll wake up and be all scared." "Really?" said Brandon. "What if the bears come to our tent?" "They not gonna come to our tent, cause we ain't gonna have honey on our feet." "Oh." "So, you ready?" "Are they sleep?" "Probably, Lets go."

By the time the two pranksters had infiltrated Shay and Maria's tent, the Miles had expired and all was quiet, aside from Maria's light snoring. Trina unscrewed the lid of the jar, preparing to pour the honey over her friend's bare feet. "Be careful," she warned. As if Trina had said nothing, Brandon promptly dumped a huge dollop of honey over Shay's right foot, which oozed between her toes and down the top of her foot, seemingly poised to coat the intended surface, but leaving not too much honey left in the jar. "Brandon!" whispered Trina, through clenched teeth. "That's too much. Let's go. She gonna wake up." "I didn't get the other one." "Come on!"

Early the next morning, Shay was roused by licking at her toes. She wiggled them and pulled her covers up under her chin, thinking, amidst her groggy state, that it was her dog, JB. "Go away, JB," she giggled. The licking persisted, making her laugh. The soft giggling next to her made her open her eyes. JB was not at her feet. Instead, a huge bear had laid claim to her right foot, licking at it as if it were a honeycomb--and she noted that her foot did feel a bit sticky. She looked over at Maria's feet, which had a gang of three little bear cubs grouped around them and licking them while she laughed in her sleep.
"Maria!" Shay yelped between chuckles. "Maria!" Maria finally reached consciousness, and upon doing so, looked down to see a bunch of bears in her tent. She opened her mouth to probably scream, but she just laughed. "What the fuck?" she exclaimed with a chortle.

"Hee, hee, ha ha! What do we do?"
"Chee hee ha! I don't know! Don't make any sudden moves."
"Hee hee haw haw! Do we just wait til they get bored?"
"I don't know!"

Shay's giggles and titters soon turned into full-on laughter as the licking was becoming unbearable. The intensity of Maria's laughter soon eclipsed Shay's as she was having both her soles worked over. The laughter got so loud that it could be heard by the inhabitants of the smaller tent, who were ecstatic that their plan had worked, but a bit disappointed that they couldn't go and see any of the action. They thought if they went over to the tent, the bears might turn on them and eat them. This was the part of the plan Trina hadn't really thought through. Trina then wondered, "What would Goldilocks do in such a situation like this." "Well, I'll just let this all play out, what the worse that could happen?" thought Trina.

To Be Continued...

Last edited:
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back