• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

M/f feet, knees, thighs, bikini line. Adult/sexual content.

iceman

TMF Regular
This is a co-written story between ticklegrl55 and myself. She is a very talented writer. All the good parts are from her. Hope you all enjoy.

Sarina pushed herself hard. She finally got the weights in the air to finish her last set. She went up to the locker room and looked at herself in the mirror. At 31, she was still beautiful. She didn't think so though. She brushed a strand of her long brown hair out of her eyes. Those eyes. Beautiful hazel eyes. She always got compliments on them. At 4'11 and 90 lbs she was a tiny girl.

She got into her Acura and drove home. Her husband Eric was taking her to dinner tonight. He told her that he had a big suprise for her.

When she got home she showered and picked out an outfit to wear. Before she got dressed, she went and checked her email. As she sat on front of her computer, her cat went and rubbed up against her left ankle and foot and licked her big toe a few times. Sarina jumped.

"No Whiskers!" she scolded. "Mommy is really ticklish on her feet so no doing that."

Sarina knew her husband would be there in about sn hour to pick her up so she went to get ready.

Wearing a beige top with a black skirt, nylons, and black pumps she looked great. She was putting on lipstick when she heard Eric's Corvette pull into the driveway. She grabbed her coat, locked the door, and got in the Vette.

Eric has loved his wife from the moment he first laid his big blue eyes on her nearly 9 years ago. They began dating in the fall of 2000, and finally married in the spring of 2005, their 4th wedding anniversary just passed and it was quite memorable for the both of them!

Sarina loved her adoring husband to no end, even though they just were not on the same page in all aspects of their marriage, she accepted him for who he was and always made sure he knew that.

You see Eric is quite the sadistic one, especially with his monstrous tickle and foot fetishes. These were two things that Sarina could never get fully adjusted too, and Eric just loved that even more so. The more it drove her crazy to nibble, lick and suck on her feet, or squeeze her waist and ribcage, and even lobster claw her thighs and knees the more it turned Eric on, much to her frantic dismay! The frantic hysteria his fetish produced always led to amazing sex and that is what Sarina loved even more!

Another turn on for Sarina was Eric himself. She lusted after him the first time she laid eyes on him back in 2000, you see as tiny and petite as Sarina was, she loved her men big, strong and tall! Eric a former baseball player who nearly made it in professional baseball as a pitcher was big, very big! He was 6'5 245 lbs, and very well built being a former athlete!

They were a perfect match because Eric loved his women petite and small just like Sarina, the smaller the better, and for her the bigger the better!

They began dating shortly after meeting at the gym and the rest is history!

They pulled up to a very nice restraunt. It was an upscale dinner and dancing place.

They walked in and the coat check took their coats. They ordered drinks and Eric took Sarina onto the dancefloor. They danced 1 dance then went back, retrieved their drinks, and ordered dinner. While waiting for dinner, he took her back on the dancefloor. After about 10 minutes of dancing, their food came so they returned to the table to eat. They ate well, Eric had a steak and potatos, while Sarina ordered fish with rice pilaf. They ate and chatted.

"Ok Hun," Eric started, "I told you I had a suprise for you. I was just made vice president of the company! They said I worked hard and deserved it."

"Thats great baby!" Sarina said excitedly. "I'm so proud of you."

Sarina went over by him, giving him a big hug & a kiss.

They ate and continued to talk. After dinner, they ordered dessert and coffee. While waiting for it to come, their wedding song came on so back to the dancefloor they went.

When they went back to eat dessert and have coffee, Sarina sat down, crossing her leg and dangling her pump off her nylon toes. Eric saw this and grabbed her ankle, pulling her foot into his lap.

Sarina yanked her foot away very quickly and gave Eric a stern look "not here baby!" Eric sat there with a confused look and was visibly upset!

She wispered into his ear "our bedroom, with our cuffs I am all yours tonite! You can have all the control, No Mercy!"

Upon hearing this Eric kissed his wife deeply and passionately and they paid the check and quickly hurried to the car to get home as fast as possible.

As soon as they got home, Eric carried Sarina up to the bedroom. He laid her on the bed. He pulled off her blouse, skirt, heels, and the nylons off one leg. He kept one foot nyloned, the other bare.

He stripped down to his boxers and strapped Sarina to the bed. There she was, strapped down in a black bra and black thong, one nylon covered foot, one bare foot.

He walked out of the room and returned shortly after with a small box. When he emptied the box in front of her, it revealed a feather, a cotton swab, an electric toothbrush, a stiff bristled hairbrush, and a jar of chocolate syrup.

Eric picked up the feather and went over to her. Blindfolding her, she had no idea where he was going to attack first. She realized where when the feather's tip was inserted into her bellybutton. It was twirled and twisted around there, getting under her bellybutton peircing.

You could see the expression on Sarina's face. She was fighting with all she had to not laugh but it was a losing battle. Shortly, giggles started to escape her. As the feather continued, the giggles turned into full blown laughter.

As her laughter was taking over the room, Eric could not contain himself as he became more and more aroused as each second passed!

Looking at her gorgeous, tiny, and toned legs he knew it was time to squeezed, and he put the feather down and asked her if she was ready to go nuts?!?!

Immediately Sarina started to beg "NOOOOO, please not that, baby anything but that please dear GOD no not the knees, oh God baby not the squeezing pleaseeeee!!"

Eric's only response was to sqeeze both knees. As he gently sqeezed, Sarina shut her eyes and tried to fight the sensation. In the end she lost, exploding into helpless laughter. As Eric squeezed her knees, he also got the sensitive spot above them. The torment continued and even got a little worse as he continued to squeeze 1 knee and he picked up the feather with the other hand and started stroking her inner thigh with it.

This became an agony with ecstacy thing. The relentless tickling of her knee with the added sensation to her thigh, while tickling was also making her excited and wet. She could feel each stroke of the feather, teasing nerve endings, with the continued torture of her knee.

She was far beyond making any words, her red face flinging tears of laughter from it. Her legs fought it's restraints with all it could.

He then reached under her knee and started tickling there, while the feather was teasing the bikini line of her thong. Her entire body was shaking from the intense teasing and tickling. The tortured spots of her knee turning a shade of pink. The feather continued it's torturous line just under her thong.

After nearly an hour of constant knee and thigh squeezing Eric finally let Sarina have a break. But it wasn't a real break because Sarina knew what was to come next.

As Eric got off of her and made his way to the foot of the bed she knew she was in trouble, Eric's insatiable foot fetish was beginning to surface and she knew what it meant. Licking, sucking, nibbling, and tickling and she was going to go crazy!

"Baby, baby, please listen to me, I'll do anything you want, but please leave my feet alone. Please not the feet anything but that anything but the foot fetish please have a heart!

Sarina knew this only egged him on and turned him on more than anything because he absolutely loved her ticklish feet!

As Eric placed his hands on her bare foot and licked his lips he stated " are you ready for my mouth?!!?!" Sarina screamed "nooooooooooo please not the mouth!"

She screamed as he grabbed for the bottle of chocolate syrup and applied a healthy amount to her toes and sole on her bare foot. Her screams turned into silent laughter as her licked up her sole from heel to toes, then wrapped his lips around her big toe, licking the pad of it. Hos tongue also found the spaces between her toes.

He reached over with his hand while nibbling and sucking, and used his fingers to tickle the arch and ball of her nylon covered foot.

Sarina was shaking her head in silent laughter, her face red. Her bare toes turning a bright shade of pink from the torture.

Eric stopped for a second, got her a glass of water, picked up the electric toothbrush, and went back to her feet. Once again his mouth attacked her bare foot while the electric toothbrush invaded her nylon covered arch and toes.

You could see an expression of true agony on her face, contorted into silent laughter.

As the screams and unbridled laughter reached new heights he stopped and said now it's time to make you beg!

Sarina knew what that meant, and he started to clean off her one bare foot and proceeded to rip open the stocking on her nylon covered foot.

Sarina begged "please baby no c'mon not the teeth, no nibbling please, Ill do anything please just don't nibble my bare feet it's too much I'll die! Please not the teeth anything but this please!"

Eric just laughed and clanked his teeth together while holding her left foot completely still as he prepared to nibble the soles of his wife's petite gorgeous feet!

"Nooooooooooooo please baby please don't!"

As Eric's teeth made contact with the ball of the newly bared foot, hysterics re-ensued. His teeth found every nerve ending in the ball of her foot. Then they invaded every crevice of her toes, finding every sensitive part of her toes.

He went and got scissors and a feather. He cut away her thong and started teasing her clot with the feather as he nibbled her sole and toes. Squeals and moans escaped as teasing and torture mixed together.

He could see how wet she was, he knew how much she wanted him to enter her. Huntied her and pulled her to the end of the bed raising up one leg, he licked from her heel to her toes as the tip of his manhood touched her wetness.

Eric entered his wife with his full raging hard on and brought Sarina to a new level of ecstasy she has not yet known! His big full rock hard 9 inch cock entered her and made her come alive with pleasure!

As he entered his wife, Eric began to lick the bottoms of his wife's gorgeous bare feet till she squealed while he was fucking her to his heart's content! This was his night and he loved every second of it!!!

The more she squealed the harder he fucked her and nibbled and licked her bare feet finally getting to a point he could no longer take and he exploded inside of her to both of there delights as each had a gut wrenching orgasm beyone explanation!!

Eric could only gush to his wife about how much he loved her, and how grateful he was of her catering to his sadistic fetish and his love for her tiny feet!

As they both lay there spent Sarina confided in her big strong husband how happy she was to please him and how thankful she wass to be married to him as they both drifted off to sleep!

Whew... lol I think i need a shower and a hard drink. That was very well written. I got into that.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back