• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

June Bauer Winner 2009 Not Eligible For Future Votes

Status
Not open for further replies.

slacker2114

3rd Level White Feather
I nominate Julia Parton. She started in the business in the early 80s and was a staple in many fetish films, including a few tickling ones. She went by many other names (June Bauer, Nina Alexander, Rachel Welles as well as a few others), but I think she deserves a HoF award.

I first saw her in the classic Tied & Tickled 14: Count Tickula and was immediately in awe of her. She was the tavern wench in the first segment of the vid. She also appeared in quite a few bondage films where she was tickling or being tickled. Also, she appeared in a few of the classic Tied & Tickled magazines that were out in the late 80's/early 90's.

Last edited:
I second this nomination

Julia Parton is a true HOFamer. A true tickle pioneer in many of the Tied and Tickle series and HOM style bondage flicks.....

I second this nomination.

Giantfan :devil:

I third that nomination. A true classic. She was also tickled in FM Concepts stuff and obvioulsy ticklish. Anyone have videos of her getting upperbody tickled? Almost all I have seen arefoot tickling videos-with the exception of Count Tickula of course.

Couldnt agree more...obviously ticklish with genuine laughter (often rolling) and she was always trying to talk to her 'ler through her laughing....cant recall the name (probably a FM vid) but there was one vid where she was in argument with roommate and was tickled hogtied and on the couch...if anyone knows where i can find that let me know...

also if anyone knows where she is now i would like to marry her lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back