• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Night at the Movies (M/F) Bare Feet

nylontoenibbler

TMF Regular
Another Friday night at the movies, Matthew thought, as he and his girlfriend Lisa settled into their favorite seats in the theater. Matt and Lisa, both 20, still lived at home with their parents, largely due to the fact that they were still in college and neither could afford to move out. Also, they had been dating seriously for two years and both were certain that they wanted to spend their lives together. Living at home with Mom and Dad, although a drag, gave both the opportunity to save whatever money they could scrape up for the future. However, it left little room for privacy.

Since neither of their households was by any means quiet, intimate time was hard to come by for Matt and Lisa. They were forced to concoct creative ways to release their sexual energy, of which both had plenty. The backseat of Matt’s car had lost its thrill, besides the fact that Lisa felt she was getting too old to “make out” in the back seat of a car. Recently, their favorite place to fool around had become the neighborhood movie theater. The darkness provided almost complete privacy for their sexual rendezvous; their only concern was noisy people sitting close-by. Oh, they never actually had sex in the theater – this was completely out of the question and would have been way too conspicuous. But they did engage in very heavy petting at times. For this reason, they chose to sit in the very last row of the theater, all the way in the corner two seats. They were well aware that everyone knew why they sat there time after time, but they didn’t care. They saw the movie theater as their only outlet for sexual contact.

For this reason, Matt and Lisa had been coming to the movies every Friday night for six months straight. Most of the time, they didn’t even know what movie they were sitting through; they never paid attention to anything happening on the screen much past the opening credits. They also tried to take the path of least resistance whenever possible - Lisa rarely wore any underwear to the movies, and almost always wore a skirt or dress. On this muggy June night, Lisa had chosen a skimpy short sundress with no bra, and decorative flip-flops that slapped against the soles of her feet when she walked. Although Matt could not see for himself, he was positive that she had nothing on underneath the lower half of that dress either.

On any other Friday, Matt would dive right in after the lights went down in the theater. He thought nothing of lifting her dress to her waist if need be, while exploring every inch of her delicious body. However, tonight he was feeling particularly devilish. He wanted to try something a little different, a slightly more subtle approach. He knew for sure that Lisa would love what was in store for her.

As usual, he took her hand as the lights dimmed. Seconds into the opening music, he began slowly tracing the tip of his finger in her palm. He knew that Lisa’s palms were extremely sensitive and a huge erogenous zone for her. Immediately, she started squirming in her seat and making soft whimpering sounds. This turned her on to no end, and was a favorite warm-up exercise of Matt’s. He lazily continued his trek, ever so slowly and lightly. He had learned that the less pressure he exerted with his finger, the more she liked it. He continued tracing all over the palm of her hand, then to the tip of each finger, and back along the base of her fingers.

Lisa was in ecstasy, and already felt slippery wetness between her legs. She leaned over and whispered, “Matt, you’re driving me crazy!” “I know,” he whispered back with a sly grin. “And I know you love it. Sit back and enjoy it, baby.” Lisa did, leaning her head back against the headrest and crossing her legs in his direction. By this time, Matt had stimulated every single nerve ending in Lisa’s palm, causing waves of desire to course through her body. She could not sit still, reaching over to place her hand in Matt’s crotch. Surprisingly, he promptly removed her hand.

It was not like Matt to ignore Lisa’s advances. She would not be swayed. Since her legs were crossed, the flip-flop on her right foot was now dangling precariously off her big toe. She began nudging him with that toe, running it up and down his pant leg. It was driving him nuts, especially seeing the flip-flop delicately hanging off of her toe like that. Her entire foot was exposed, giving Matt a view of the soft wrinkles in her soles and the crevices in between each little toe. Lisa was very aware of Matt’s foot fetish, and often teased him with her pair of dainty beauties. He decided tonight was her turn to be teased.

While still drawing circles in her palm with one hand, Matt reached down and ran one finger along the instep of Lisa’s inviting foot. She immediately gasped, jerking her foot out of his reach. Matt leaned over and hissed in her ear, “What’s the matter, Lisa? Ticklish?”

“You know I am, you jerk!” she hissed back. Although annoyed, she had to admit that his teasing tone of voice was incredibly sexy. “Now, enough fooling around. Why don’t we get down to business?” She seductively lifted her dress a bit to encourage him.

“Oh, I intend to, Lisa,” he purred in her ear. “But tonight, I thought we’d try something a little different. I promise you will love it.” She was a bit hesitant at first, but figured he knew her body best, and decided to go along with his idea. He continued seductively in her ear, “I want you to stay very still, no matter how difficult it may become for you.” More looks of hesitance for Lisa’s direction. “Remember – we are in public, so you must stay quiet, OK?” Lisa nodded, unsure of what he was about to do to her, but excited at the same time.

Matt reached down, and silently removed Lisa’s dangling flip-flop, placing it on the floor. Her right foot was now loosely crossed over her left knee. Matt ran his index finger in an “S” shape along the sole. Lisa again instinctively pulled her foot back, causing Matt to clamp a strong hand over right ankle. He leaned over and whispered in a scolding tone, “We can do this the easy way or the hard way, it’s your choice. Now, are you going to stay still like a big girl or am I going to have to keep you still myself?”

“Matt, you know how ticklish I am! You can’t sit here and expect me to stay still and quiet, and let you tickle me! You’ll have me in hysterics in no time!” “Well Lisa, I guess you’ll just have to find a way to control yourself” Matt retorted. “You don’t want everyone in the theater to know about our little secret game, do you?” She shook her head. Although horrified at the prospect of what he was asking her to submit to, she couldn’t deny the tingling she suddenly felt throughout her body.

Matt once again reached down and began a maddening trek with his finger on the sole of her foot. He used only his index finger, and exerted the same feather-light touch he had used earlier on her palm. She jumped in her seat and squirmed, but made no sound. He continued his path down to her heel, up along her arch, and across the ball of her foot. Lisa was beside herself. Matt’s finger was tickling her, but not like an all-out tickle torture. She almost wished he would dig his fingers into the soft flesh of her feet, really tickle her mercilessly, and get it over with.

But Matt had no intention of letting her off that easy. He continued with one finger for what seemed like hours to Lisa - up, down and across, at an agonizingly slow pace. For a while he did nothing but draw small circles right at the center of her sole, which almost made her hit the roof. She would not allow herself to make any sounds, but her body soon began convulsing with silent, spasmodic laughter. Matt monitored her reactions closely, not wanting to tickle her to the point where she would laugh out loud. That would ruin the game, and his fun.

Matt was certainly enjoying himself. Lisa’s feet were so unbelievably soft! She kept scrunching up her foot to try and push away the tickling sensations; everytime she did, he’d push his finger into the crevice of those lovely wrinkles and stroke back and forth. This would cause Lisa to flex her foot back instinctively, giving Matt a clear opening to her toes. This was Lisa’s weakest spot. He ran his finger so very lightly along the ridge between her toes and the ball of her foot. Lisa clutched at the armrest, covering her mouth with her other hand. It was all she could do not to laugh out loud. It was not until Matt gently separated her toes one by one and flicked his finger lightly in between that tears began streaming down her face. This was definitely more than she could bare.

Matt could barely contain his excitement, as well as the huge bulge in his pants. He decided to taunt her some more. “How do you feel, Lisa?” She just shook her head back and forth, unable to speak. “I don’t know what you’re feeling unless you tell me, Lisa. Do you want me to stop? Or do you like it?” Matt hissed this last sentence in her ear, tickling her with his breath. She wanted so much to beg him to stop and put her out of her misery, but she couldn’t. As much as he was torturing her, she loved every second of his tickling. She didn’t want it ever to stop. Finally, she mustered the courage to softly whisper, “Please don’t stop. It feels so good. Please tickle me more.” She couldn’t believe what had come out of her lips, but she meant every word of it.

Matt grinned. “Ahh, that’s my girl. I told you you’d enjoy yourself. In fact, I’d bet that you’re pretty turned on right now, aren’t you Lisa? Let’s see…” He reached one hand under her sundress, and very lightly brushed her pubic hair with his finger. Lisa gasped, startled by the electric sensations she felt. She never knew this area of her body could be ticklish! She was further jolted when he began to lightly brush his finger over her wet lips, back and forth. “Yes, Lisa, you do seem to be enjoying this…” He did not enter her, just continued teasing her mercilessly. This time, she could not stifle a moan. She wanted him to plunge his fingers into her sopping wetness, but instead he removed his hand entirely, only to reach into his pants pocket for some hidden object.

Matt pulled out his lucky rabbit’s foot, which he always carried with him. Tonight, the charm really would come in handy. He wasted no time in stroking Lisa’s foot with the furry keychain, eliciting even more squirming from Lisa’s seat. Matt’s finger tickling drove her crazy, but the rabbit’s foot stirred up a whole new set of ticklish sensations in her foot. It suddenly felt like her whole body was being tickled, as her nerve endings became hypersensitized. Matt was very thorough in his exploration of Lisa’s foot – he slowly, deftly traced the rabbit’s foot along the top of her foot, circled her ankle, teased her heel, and of course tortured her sole. He then moved up to her toes, and began wiggling the velvety fur in between each one. Lisa almost screamed in ticklish delight. By this point, she was writhing in her seat, and people nearby were turning around to look. Neither Matt nor Lisa cared at all.

Matt took special care to separate each toe with his fingers, and proceeded to flick the fur into each soft crevice. He took note of the super-sensitive spots on Lisa’s wrinkled soles, and made sure to return there again and again. Lisa was becoming delirious – she never thought being tickled could feel so good! Adding to her arousal was their public setting, and her forced silence and stillness. If they had been alone, she probably would have fought him off ages ago. The fact that she was completely helpless to quietly endure Matt’s tickle torture was incredibly erotic to Lisa.

Suddenly, the rabbit’s foot disappeared again into Matt’s pocket. He reached down, picked up Lisa’s flip flop, and placed it back on her foot. Just then, the lights started to come on in the theater, and Lisa realized the final credits were rolling across the screen; she had once again missed the entire movie. Her unique ordeal had lasted a full two hours, but in retrospect felt like ten minutes. She suddenly could not wait for next Friday’s movie night to come – she was hoping Matt would pick up where he left off. Her left foot was feeling very neglected!

Excellent story! Makes me want to take Lisa out....lol.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back