• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Angelina Jolie chat on msn.com tonite 11pm ET

pr1nceb0b

I won't be able to make it, but I wanted anyone out there who wants to try and ask the question to know that Angie will be chatting live tonite (Friday 6/22) at 11:00 pm ET.

Good luck to anyone who tries!

pr1nceb0b

She used to post to the old forum, so I don't think there should be any doubt.

Strelnikov

She did??????

Are you sure it was really her who posted in the old forum? Really? REALLY???? If so... cool! Maybe we could persuade more celebrities to become members... :D

Are you teling me that Angelina Jolie used to be on the old forum she was a member or was it just a another member not Angelina Jolie.

Guys, lemme clear it up.
It was just another member, not really her.
If i made my screename BruceSpringstein, i wouldn't really be the boss...:cool:

Dude I loved your last album!!!!!

(sorry) :)

DK

Attachments

• BBA Mummy Foot Tickling by the MIB pix 1.jpg
    BBA Mummy Foot Tickling by the MIB pix 1.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 48
  • BBPR Andi First Tickle Torture Tease by the MIB pix 1.jpg
    BBPR Andi First Tickle Torture Tease by the MIB pix 1.jpg
    312.4 KB · Views: 58
  • Anna Marie First facedown TK MIB  pix 10.jpg
    Anna Marie First facedown TK MIB pix 10.jpg
    313.3 KB · Views: 24
  • Anna Marie First facedown TK MIB pix 2.jpg
    Anna Marie First facedown TK MIB pix 2.jpg
    330.3 KB · Views: 23
  • LAGLMTKJW Revenge pk1.jpg
    LAGLMTKJW Revenge pk1.jpg
    246.4 KB · Views: 14
  • LAGLMTKJW Revenge p510.jpg
    LAGLMTKJW Revenge p510.jpg
    295.1 KB · Views: 24
  • LWFWLC  tmf 8.jpg
    LWFWLC tmf 8.jpg
    357.8 KB · Views: 28
  • LATKJWFT - TMF p3.jpg
    LATKJWFT - TMF p3.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 17
  • LWFWLC tmf -10.jpg
    LWFWLC tmf -10.jpg
    409.3 KB · Views: 30
  • MIB REV TK JW FULL p1010.jpg
    MIB REV TK JW FULL p1010.jpg
    307.6 KB · Views: 19
  • toefu logo.jpg
    toefu logo.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 11
  • TMF BIKINI TK LCGJW Pix 1.jpg
    TMF BIKINI TK LCGJW Pix 1.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 35
that takes too long, let's just use smoke signals to communicate<<

:p "smoke signals" :)

Don't get yer hopes up ivleaguer,
She's so damn weird the tickling thing wouldn't suprise me. If anyone gets the MouseAlerts weekly e-mail there's a quote in there admitting that Her and Billy Bob Thornton both have a "foot thing" so it's not far off...i just highly doubt a huge celebrity would have time to post here, and I'd even further doubt that she'd damage her reputation here...if she did post, it certainly woudln't be under her real name.
But hey, they don't have to "condone" do they? ;)

Re: Angelina Jolie might actually be.....

ivleaguer said:
Has anyone seen the recent Rolling Stone Magazine that is out? There are some really REALLY HOT pictures of AJ in the magazine, and on one of them she is having her chest licked by a horse and it looks like it really REALLY tickles.

is there any chance that someone as this pic and could please post it....anywhere in this forum, vid section, image section, just tell me where it is and i,ll dowload it to my cpu to admire that lucky horse

Re: Angelina Jolie might actually be.....

ivleaguer said:
There are some really REALLY HOT pictures of AJ in the magazine, and on one of them she is having her chest licked by a horse and it looks like it really REALLY tickles.

Ok, ha ha, don't get me started here! :)

A.J.

From my past experiences with her, I can tell you that she is very ticklish around her sides and under her arms. ;)

Hey bandt.

I was young and had really not known about Angelina Jolie untill a friend of mine who worked at a magazine company was interviewing her for an article. This was after she did Hackers and was living with her mom at the time. He ended up pulling her number and they had freaky phone conversations. She was with that guy from Hackers too! Anyway, I wanted to meet her so we all met up at Planet hollywood and that was the first time I laid eyes upon her! I made sure to grab a seat next to A.J. and felt at a loss for words so my friend decided to start most of the topics. She got so comfortable and opinionated lol. I really wanted to see her feet but they were covered. ahhhhh!
That guy she was with got a phone call and left my friend and I at the table with A.J. I had her full attention and told her I was brilliant at giving massages. I then decided to get up behind her seat and give her a quick massage on the neck and back as my friend sat there laughing. She was laughing too but I was nervus. I worked my hands around her waistline and armpits where I found the ticklish spots. She just laughed and sqirmed then told me that was enough. I sat down, grabbed a napkin and wiped the sweat from my forehead lol. My friend and I sat there in silence with smiles on are faces untill her dude came back. The dinner ended and it was one of the best nights of my young life.

p.s.> Hope she reads this if in fact, she's a tickling enthusiast. I always wanted to know how she felt at that time. ;)

Celeb Experiences

Thanks, Hop! I must say that's better than MY celeb story...

I was on Rodeo Drive and walked past Oprah. I looked at her and kept walking...she didn't even notice me, as she talked to her friend and ignored the 50 people trailing behind them.

You know, I think I like yours better. :)

Bandit

NOTE: I *WILL* and HAVE ALREADY deleted posts scrutinizing the validity of HOP2POP's claims. HOP2POP, when you get a chance will you please e-mail me at [email protected] (and indicate it's you :D) yer not in trouble, just wanted to chat :)
Scoob

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back