• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

For jondude m/f feet

iceman

TMF Regular
"Ow Linds!" John said jokingly. "Why did you hit me?"

"Oh God." Lindsay said. "You are so weak."

"Ill show you weak." John said as he grabbed her around the waist and squeezed. She squealed. Lindsay was insanely ticklish and John new this.

The 2 had been friends since they were little. They were very protective of each other. They even went to their high school senior prom together. The difference was, over the years, John developed feelings for Lindsay. He was far too scared to say anything. If she didn't feel the same way, he'd lose her forever. But it killed him everytime she had a date.

Lindsey is 19, 5'6 with brown hair, green eyes and shoe size 8 1/2 & Jon, is 5'8 with dark brown hair and hazel eyes and is also 19.

They both worked for burger king on the late shift since they both had classes during the day at the same college. Lindsay lived in the dorm, John had an apartment with some friends.

"What are you doing later tonight Linds?" John asked.

"I was going to go back to the dorm to study. Why?" she said

"Oh cause my roommates left tonight for a few days. Movie night with popcorn & beer?" he said

"You had me at popcorn." she said and laughed

The shift ended and they went to John's place. They picked the 3 amigos to watch. John started the popcorn while Lindsay grabbed 2 beers for them, sat on the couch, and kicked off her sneakers. John came in with the popcorn, sat down, kicked off his own sneakers, and they cheers'd.

John had trouble concentrating. He loved Lindsay's feet and he loved tickling but he never tickled Her feet. He knew they were ticklish. There was one of her socked feet, almost touching his leg. Everytime she wiggled her toes, tgey would brush his leg. How he wished to have those toes in his mouth.

The reason he invited her over was he had a plan. All he needed was the nerve to go through with it. John was so tortured seeing those white socked feet, knowing after the movie, Lindsay would probably leave. He got the nerve, it was now or never.

"Let me get you a fresh beer Linds." he said

"Trying to get me drunk?" she joked

As John grabbed 2 more beers, he pulled a pill out of his pocket. He cracked the pill open, and dumped the contents into her bottle and waited for the fizz to stop.

He brought out the beers and she took a big swig. They continued watching the rest of the movie, with Lindsay growing more tired.

"John, I am so tired now, I may just crash here and go home in the morning. She leaned over putting her head on the arm of the couch and her feet in his lap. Within minutes, she was out.

John carried her to his room and layed her on the bed. Using some old shirts, he tied her wrists and ankles to the 4 bed corners so she was spread eagle. He went to her feet and pulled off both socks.

After Lindsay woke up she was shocked.

"John, what the hell are you doing?" she asked suprised

"Linds, I'm just going to come out with it," John started, "I'm in love with you Lindsay. Have been for a while now. I never told you because I was afraid of losing you in case you didn't feel the same. Tonight I'm going to make you feel things you've never felt before. When I'm done, I wi release you and if you choose, you will never see me again.

John went over to her left foot, pulling out a wide, soft feather. He starters stroking her arch with it. Her foot started flailing wildly and giggles escaped hoe mouth. After a few minutes he got a smaller, stiffer feather and attacked her toes on her left foot. Her giggles turned into full-hearted laughter. After a few minutes he went to the right foot and did the same.

John went in between her feet and reached out, tickling both feet at the same time. This brought out screams of laughter from Lindsay, her face turning a bright crimson.

John went back to her left foot and kneeled down. Grabbing her foot at the ball, he licked the length of her sole from heel to toes then nibbled her toes. Lindsay's foot was on sensory overload. Whole her foot was being tickled immensely, her toes being nibbled turned her on. John looked up and saw her erect nipples through her shirt & bra. He went and grabbed scissors, cutting away her shirt & bra. Suprisingly she didn't protest as she was still hot and bothered. Taking the feathers, he stroked her erect nipples, her moans adding to his erection. He cut away her pants and panties leaving her nude.

He went to her right foot and hungrily attacked her toes. Squealed and moans followed, but John could see her getting very wet. While nibbling her toes, he reached up with a feather and stroked her clit. Between the toe sucking and feather teasing she came. The best orgasm she ever had. She looked up at him, red faced and said "Fuck me now!"

John dropped his pants, climbed on top of her and entered her. Shortly after he came and she came again.

He rolled off of her and she looked at him and said "My roomate is gone next weekend....."

hope you liked it Jondude

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back