• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Spellbound A Buffy tickling story

rpgiles

This story is not my creation but one from the now extinct Doc Souls site.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer and all characters are the registered trademarks of Warner Bros, Inc. The author claims use form this work of fiction only and as a show of admiration.

Part 1: The Capture.

Buffy Summers and her best friend Willow walked slowly through the crowded mall, not really looking for anything special and just trying to kill some time before that night’s patrol. It was a hot and lazy summer afternoon… perfect for wandering through an air conditioned mall.

“I can’t believe we start college in less than a month.” The blonde, statuesque Buffy lamented.
“Me neither,” groaned her perky redheaded friend. “I don’t know how I’ll find time for my witchcraft and white magic when I have to worry about essays and exams,” she sighed.” Still they say higher educations is good for the soul, so who knows what’ll happen?”
“Personally I’m ready for some normalcy in my life. Since I came to Sunnydale, it’s been nothing but weirdness, demons and vampires.” Said Buffy. Willow almost said something about not all vampires being bad, like Buffy’s ex-love Angel for example, then thought better of it. The memory of Angel leaving Buffy was all too fresh.
“Speaking of weirdness and all things demonic, I see Cordelia up ahead.” Said Willow. Cordelia Chase had, up until about a year or so ago, been one of Buffy’s group of friends. She had a bad breakup with Buffy’s friend Xander, however, and now considered herself above such things. Still, she never avoided any of her old friends, if for nothing more than to critique what they were wearing or doing. To say that she was a bit shallow was a gross understatement.
“ Well, well, well, if it isn’t Sunnydale’s answer to the Superfriends,” stated Cordelia. As usual, Cordelia was dressed in the latest fashion, the wimple print dress complementing her shapely frame and dark good looks. “No werewolves or boogeymen at the mall are there?” asked Cordelia with a hint of sarcasm.
Buffy rolled her eyes. It sometimes took all of her training and patience not to punch Cordelia directly in the nose. “Hello Cordelia. Doing some slumming? I would have thought that a simple mall in the ‘burbs was beneath your cultured tastes,” stated Buffy.
“Well normally it would be, but once in a while one has to get out and deal with the common folk.” Buffy was about to launch into a volley of insults when they were interrupted by what was, without a doubt, the most beautiful girl any of them had ever seen. She was tall, with long blonde hair, green eyes and the most amazing figure. She was wearing black overalls over a white t-shirt and was sporting an odd pendant around her neck. Buffy swore she had seen it before, but could not place it.
“Excuse me,” the stranger said, “but I was wondering if one of you could point me in towards the Gap? I’m new in town and this is my first time here.”
Willow pointed off in the general direction of the store. “Sure if you head back about 10 or 15 stores it’ll be on your left. You can’t miss it.” As she looked in the direction of the Gap, Willow couldn’t help but notice that the area of the mall that they were in had grown strangely deserted. Odd considering it had been crowded only five minutes before.
“The Gap? Oh lord,” Cordelia sniffed. “That would explain the overalls. How hick.”
The tall blonde smiled. “You must be Cordelia.” She said. Cordelia looked surprised. The blonde turned to willow. “You’re the witch.” Willow could only nod in agreement. The newcomer lastly turned to Buffy. “Which means you are the slayer.” It was at that point that Buffy recognized the pendant, 11th century. The cult of Bungina-sorceresses. Giles’ textbooks had paid off.
As Buffy shifted into combat stance, she snapped at the others,” Get behind me! Now! She’s a demon of some sort.”
Now it was the blonde girl’s turn to roll her eyes. “Please. Spare me your attempts at controlling this situation.” She raised her hand and snapped her fingers. A blinding flash emanated from her fingers. Then Buffy, Cordelia, and Willow fell to the floor…stunned. The blonde bent over Buffy before saying, “Oh dear slayer, our fun is just beginning.” Just before she blacked out, Buffy could have sworn that the blonde was growing two tiny horns from the top of her head…

Part 2: Cordelia's Ordeal Coming soon

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back