• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK QVC tickle possibility

i_bloke

TMF Poster
hey UK tickle fans

tomorrow night (wednesday night) at 20:00 there is an 'end of beauty month' special on QVC

they said that the model is going to be claire, who is one of the very ticklish ones... and the beuaty expert is alison who in the past has had rather a penchant for tickling claire

we can but hope... everone cross you fingers and set your VCRs

Thank you

that is great information. thank you. let's hope.

oh man

what a fscking let down that was

neither claire nor alison were on the show... the woman said last night - she lied right into the camera - "beauty month finale with claire and alison" even the cable on-screen display of what's on said it should have been "beauty month finale with alison"

i apologise if you watched this travesty based on my information

just a sec..

sorry - had to go and punch the crap out of the inflatable clown in the corner... ha! not laughing at me now are you??? ... oh... it still is actually

they even had some stuff that was for exfoliating the feet... it had granules in to scrub the feet with...

<b><font size="5">AND THE WOMAN DEMONSTRATED IT ON HER HAND!!!!!!</font></b>

for crying out loud

*sob*

It is ok

and no problem. Sometimes things don't work out but still sometimes they do so it is not necessary to apologize because we understand. Plus it is always best to error this way and gives us the information and it not work out than to not give us the information and miss something. Thank you for trying and please keep us informed of what you come up with.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back