• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

M/f very adult, heavy sexual content, romantic/obsession story

iceman

TMF Regular
I thought I'd try a romance/obsession story....
I hope it's good. Please leave me feedback. Please be honest. If you liked it or hated it.

Consumed in darkness, staring down the alley, Bandit stood. The darkness wasn't only outside but filled his soul as well, years of agony straining the line between reality and fantasy. Everyday was a constant battle inside of him. Those who knew him called him Bandit. No one knew his name. Even he was unsure of it anymore.

He knew Ashley worked near here now. He forgot how he found that out. All he remembered were screams and pain. They were all trying to protect her from him. But it wasn't him that she needed protection from.

Before being transported to his world of blackness, fear, and agony, they were together. They should have been that way forever had "the other" not come along. "The other" was not man that that Ashley had an affair with. It was a person everyone believed in and only Bandit saw the truth. Or what Bandit believed to be the truth. Ashley was forced into believing Bandit would emotionally destroy her.

That's when Bandit crawled into inner darkness. Most believed him to be dead.

Emerging from the alleyway, he saw the hospital down the street. He didn't like Ashley working here. This was not a good part of town.

"Hey buddy!" some man wearing a wool cap said.

Bandit ignored the yell. He didn't "chat".

Another man stepped in front of him. "He's talking to you asshole!" the other man said.

"Gimme a cigarette." sain the man behind him with the wool cap said. "Or you can empty your wallet into my hand and I'll buy them myself. Wool cap man pulled. Switchblade out and the other man clenched his fists.

Bandit half smirked behind the shadow of his hat and trenchcoat.

"This will be easy." Bandit thought to himself. The wool cap man tried to stab Bandit from behind. Bandit easily side/stepped him then delivered a kick to wool cap's leg, shattering the man's knee. Wool cap fell to the ground screaming in pain. The other man swung at him. Bandit caught his wrist and snapped the man's elbow. The man dropped, clutching his injured arm. Bandit grew tired of their screaming. He picked up the knife and buried it into wool caps chest and stomped the other guys throat, crushing his larynx.

He left the men right where they lie. He wasn't worried about being caught. Dead men leave no fingerprints. Even if they somehow found out he did this, he wanted everyone to know he was back.

Bandit turned back and saw Ashley walking to her car. She hadn't changed in the few years he was gone. She was single, no children, lived alone under the watchful eye of "the other". He got behind her truck and jumped into the bed of it as she climbed in. She never saw him.

They arrived at her house as she got out of the truck and entered the house. Memories of her were haunting him as he hopped out of the truck. He could almost feel her close again. That was odd as these days he felt nothing anymore except pain.

He broke a basement window and entered. He silently moved through the shadows of the house, virtually invisible. Everytime he saw a light on, he'd hide in the shadows until the light went off. As he walked up the stairs, he went to her bedroom and peeked through a crack. He saw her in bed but chose not to enter yet. Let her sleep become deeper. As he listened to her breathe, memories flooded back to him, wrenching his black heart and tying it in a knot. For the first time in years, the man who showed no emotion sat on the floor and silently wept.

He crept into the bedroom silently and disrobed. Climbing into the bed, he layed next to her, careful to not wake her yet.

She wore only a long white silk gown as she slept. Bandit touched her arm and it was soft, exactly as he remembered her skin. The time was right to make his move. He moved in and kissed the back of her neck. Lightly at first, then a little deeper. She moaned in her sleep. He moved a little and ran his tongue along the side of her neck. She giggled a little as she slept. She was still ticklish it appeared. He continued kissing her neck, her body moving to open up a little, gain him more access to her neck. As ke kissed, he traced fingers down her spine. He felt her tense up.

Ashley was kind of half up/half sleeping as her body was caressed. He moved down her neck to her shoulder, intentionally ripping the strap on the one side of her gown. He slid it down a little slowing his mouth to explore more of her neck and her shoulder.

Ashley turned to him, still half sleeping and opened her mouth. His mouth met hers. Their tongues entwined. He reached up and ripped the other strap of her gown and started to slide it down her body. They continued to kiss. His hands started exploring her breasts, with a slight caress of her swollen nipples.

She giggled and moaned as his hands moved down and his fingers traced the ticklish area of her ribs and stomach. Her mouth separated from his as she laughed from the tickling.

She wasn't fully awake, unsure if this was a dream or reality. The tickles felt real and made her hot and damp. She loved being lightly tickled. Especially her erogenious zones like her bellybutton and toes. These were also her major ticklish spots.

He turned her onto her back. Climbing on top of her, using one hand, he took both her hands in his one and moved them over her head and held them there. He kissed down her side from her underarm to her belly then slowly going back up between her breasts. His free hand cupped one of her breasts and he kissed over until his teeth and tongue found one of her erect nipples. As he sucked her nipple and held her arms above her head, his free hand tickled her side and armpit. She squealed and giggled but her body craved more.

He released her hands and kissed down, pulling the gown down with him until his tongue found her bellybutton. Both of his hands cupped her breasts and 1 finger on each hand lightly flicked at her nipples. She was jumping between laughs and moans as her body grinder against his.

He got up and pueed the gown the rest of the way off, her naked body glistened with swear in the moonlight throught the window. He picked up both her feet, and ran his tongue up each foot from Herr to toes. He nibbled on the balls and arches. She laughed but began to finger herself. When he startted nibbling and sucking her toes, her laughs became louder and heroans more prenounced.

When he put her feet down, he kissed up her calves, then her thighs until her got to her womanhood. She was shaved there and he could see she was oozing with sex. He licked her. Her body cringed. She press her legs wider as he inserted his tongue. The memory of how she tasted flooded back to him. He loved how she tasted, almost sweet. Her licked and tasted her.

She pulled him up and pushed him over. She leaned over and took him in her mouth. She sucked deeply as she stroked the shaft. She would pull it out every once in a while to lick the tip.

He pushed her back over and entered her. As he pumped in and out, kissing her deeply, he tickled her belly and sides.

They both experienced gut wrenching orgasms. They just layed there, him still inside her. They were sweaty and out of breath. He felt the pain and agony drift away. He needed her. She was the only one that could take the pain away.

She looked at him adoringly.

"I knew you weren't dead Stephen." she said, "Amd I knew you would return for me."

Ashley was the only one living that knew him as Stephen. To all else, he would remain Bandit.

i mean buddy...i assume you would like an opinion...which i usually don't do. But in your case I'd like to try and make some suggestions. You have the mind and creativity to write some excellent stories. Your imagery at times was masterful. I think a better plot and a little more time and it would be excellent. thaanks for the post

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Next one I'll try that.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back