• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

3rd Annual New Year's Gathering in Portland, ME

way2ticklsh

Plans for the third annual TNE! New Year's Gathering in Portland are well under way! This year's dates are Thursday evening, December 31st to Saturday, January 2nd. Activities will include tickle countdown to the new year, tickle torture budget challenge, plenty of time for spontaneous free style, and more. As usual P.E.T.E. and I will be your hosts again this year.

This event will be held at reasonably priced hotel in Portland with plenty of amenities. The registration fee for the gathering is $35.00 per person, which will include free breakfast and lunch both days. If you are interested, please email me at:

[email protected]

We will be working on having a good m/f mix, so we will be creating the list of attendees and sending your registration pages to those serious about attending. This has been a wonderfully safe, inclusive, and fun event every year and this year will be no exception. The new year holiday weekend has always been a great time for a gathering and the upgrade in hotel will make it even better.

Hope to see you in Portland for the new year!

way2

Gathering Cancelled

Due to a lack of response, we have needed to cancel this gathering. We will try another time when demand is a bit higher. Have a wonderful new year.

way2ticklish

WAY2!!!! I MISS YOU!!!! Twas a shame I so was looking forward to this when Pete told me about it :(

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back