• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Trophy.

ticklishscribe

3rd Level Violet Feather
Many thanks to me lee and comments left here are always appreciated.

The Trophy.
Inspired by Karategirl18
Written by Ticklishscribe,
c.

Cara sat in the locker room feeling pleased with herself; she couldn’t help but look again and again at the trophy she’d just won. She’d outclassed the best that had come forward, including three-time champion Dean Ross. She was about to put her t shirt on, when she heard soft footsteps, turned and saw Dean Ross and three other guys entering the room.

“What the fuck! You guys are in the wrong dressing room!” She told them. “You couldn’t read the girls only!

“Screw the girls only; I don’t like being beaten by a girl.” came Ross’s reply.

“I beat you fair and square; I can’t help it if I’m better at karate than you are.”

“You just got lucky tonight girl, hands down I could take you on again and win, and that trophy would be all mine.”

“So you’re in here just to say goodbye to it? Interesting.” Cara picked up her t-shirt and went to put it on, but Dean snatched it out of her hand and tossed it aside.

“I’m here to challenge you to another match and this time I’d win.”

“Foaming testosterone won’t get you anywhere buster as I reject your challenge and have the right to for one year.”

“He’s challenging you to another match bitch.” Tory Preston chimed in. “So lets go.”

“Next year. I want to enjoy this, seeing as how I EARNED it.”

“NOW!” Dean responded. The three guys began to move in close to her.

“This is the girl’s dressing room, so do you mind backing off and out..” Cara backed up one step then stepped to one side, but Tory was quick and stepped in behind her, grabbing her arms and pinning them by her sides.

“YOU FUCKING LET GO OF ME!” Cara struggled.

“I think she needs convincing.” Tory said.

“No wonder why she beat you Dean.” Dan spoke. “Seeing her in practically nothing, that’s one karate body.”

“You got that right.” Davy added. “So lets see how this body works without the karate moves. Like you say, she needs convincing.”

Cara struggled in Tory’s arms, but with Dean and the other two guys crowding around her she was instantly outnumbered. She could feel their hot breath and see their cold calculating eyes and began to panic. She went to scream, but a hand was clamped over her mouth.

“HOLD HER, HOLD HER!” Dean called. “Lets get her on the massage table!”

Even though she was over six feet tall, somewhat muscular and weighed over 230 pounds, Davy was able to grab her ankles and hold her writhing legs together. The four of them carried her over to the two and half-foot tall massage table, laid her on it, and using robe belts, tied her arms to the top corners and her legs to the bottom corners.

Cara never felt more vulnerable and tried to scream even though the hand was still clamped over her mouth. She eyed them warily, watching their every move as much as she could.

Dean looked down upon her and smiled. “Hey panty girl, what moves do you have now? So are you going to change your mind and let me have MY trophy?”

Cara didn’t move and she couldn’t even nod to say yes or shake her head to say no, the clamped hand held it firm. She stared back at them, her eyes defiant in reply.

“I don’t think she’s too tickled that we did this.” Davy said.

“Tickled you say.” was Dean’s reply. He leaned over and wriggled his fingers in her wide-open armpits.

Cara squealed and strained at her bonds as he wriggled his fingers again. For a karate black belt, he sure had soft hands and that softness was beginning to drive her crazy. The fingers kept up their wriggling and the more they wriggled, the more she squirmed and the more she squirmed the more she fought to keep still and not show any reaction. She still eyed them defiantly and desperately fought the urge to squeal again, let alone laugh, which she was on the edge of doing.

“Tor, Brandon, check to see who is still here and be quiet about it. We’ll stay here and I’m going to give her something to think about.”

“Like giving you the trophy.” Tory responded and laughed as he walked out the door.

Dean leaned forward and put his face close to hers. “Ok panty girl.” He spoke quietly. “You got one more chance to accept my challenge and let me have MY trophy or else.”

Davy took his hand away from her mouth and Cara went to scream, but instantly his hand was back and her cry was cut off.

“Fine, you want to play tough.” Dean continued to speak quietly. “We can play tough too.” His finger resumed their onslaught on her armpits and he firmly spidered all over.

Cara clenched her eyes tightly shut and squealed initially then tried with all her strength to not make a sound. All the while she writhed and tried to buck herself free, but the bonds held her firm and Dean’s body being right next to hers, kept any serious bucking in check. The fingers were pure torture and the tickling was getting worse and she tried everything to free her head and scream for help, but Davy’s grip was firm and her voice was largely silenced.

Dean now entered her top ribs and accidentally grazed her breasts and Cara twisted and turned in her bondage. He momentarily stopped, smirked then resumed. The rib tickling like the armpit tickling was unbearable, but with the graze she now feared for her sensual safety, not knowing just how far he and the others would go with her. But the tickling kept stealing her concentration and she tried with all her strength to fight the sensations ripping through her and gradually beginning to implode her brain. She wanted to scream, but Davy’s hand was firmly over her mouth. She was in big trouble and there was no one around to help her out and that left her feeling more helpless, which left her feeling more desperate.

“You want to say something about my trophy? You want to give it to me?” Dean continued to tickle the top ribs and armpits, smirking as her now grimaced reactions were giving her away,

“Can I get in on this?” Davy asked, squirming his hand to keep it on her mouth.

“In a bit, she’s mine for the moment. And she’s giving me the trophy. I’ll grab one of her socks, that should keep her quiet so you can.”

Care watched in fear as one of her socks was passed from Dean to Davy and brought close to her mouth. She didn’t want to be silenced and writhed her head to avoid the sock, but a sudden digging into her armpits caused her to squeal once more and that was all Davy needed to stuff it in. Cara knew she was in even more trouble now and struggled violently to free herself.

Dean stopped and lightly grazed her breasts again, causing a muffled squeal and a jerk.

“You were saying something about testosterone?” Dean smirked. “Pits are yours give them a shot.”

Davy dove in with relish and his fingers rocketed about and Cara squealed through her sock again and violently writhed. He smirked and continued the tickling. He raked his fingers all over the wide open hollows, sliding his fingers into the deepest recesses he vibrated there and she went wild under him. At his very touch, her body spasmed and expanded then instantly contracted. She wanted desperately to bring her arms down to protect and defend her ticklish pits, but again the bondage didn't allow that. As he tickled her pits he could feel them writhe under him and he slid his fingers further into the deepest recesses them and vibrated them more.

Cara was now bucking like crazy, pounding her head and bum on the table so hard she was denting the padding.

“We can stop this you know.” Dean announced above the sporadic squeals and muffled grunts. “All you have to do is accept my challenge, lose and give me MY trophy!”

Cara couldn’t answer no matter how much she wanted to and the tickling had stolen her voice and she continued to buck. Davy was almost as bad as Dean if not worse and she fought like hell for any sort of relief.

“Someone shaved extra close this morning. Davy announced. “And so what does that tell us.”

“That she’s a fighter and a bucker, not to mention an exhibitionist.” Dean added.

“Well she’s sure exhibiting today.”

Both of them laughed, Davy continued tickling and Cara continued bucking. It was at that moment that Tory and Brandon returned.

The only one here aside from us.” Tory spoke.

“And the main squeeze here.” Brandon added.

“Was Yoshi and we asked if we could stay a little longer and practise a bit more.”

Brandon held up a set of keys and grinned. “So he told us to lock up.”

Cara screamed inside, as she knew she was at the sole hands of the four and how there was almost no chance of any sort of rescue by someone. She was alone and vulnerable and she didn’t want to be the prize, the trophy they wanted to take. All she had on was her bra and panties and yet she never felt so naked and this added to the hysterical state she was rapidly becoming in.

“So lets really get this laugh a minute show on the road.” Dean announced. “This honeynut is one tough one to crack.”

“Get the feet man get the feet!” Tory called. “Christ they’re so fucking huge, they gotta be fucking ticklish!”

“Whaddaya say pantygirl? Should I let Brandon see how ticklish your feet are?”

Cara froze knowing how super sensitive her toes were and how sensitive her soles were as well. That secretly the tickling of her feet was a big turn on for her and that it made her orgasm harder as well and even intensified the orgasm. These were the absolute last things she wanted them to find out, and she was determined to fight them to the end. She clenched her eyes shut as she saw Brandon approaching.

“How big are these feet?” Brandon asked, reaching out and grabbing them. They look like fucking clown feet.”

Cara grunted and writhed her feet out of Brandon’s grip, writhing them all over and trying to free her legs and at least protect one foot with the other. Her mind was racing to find an escape plan; her brain was still trying to recover from the first tickling she had received and she never felt more vulnerable and alone.

Someone tells me that pantygirl here is ticklwish. ”Brandon announced.

“Yeah.” Tory added. “Don’t you want to play coochi coochi coo girl.”

Cara hated that cheesy talk and it made her struggle even more to get free. Guys had used that kind of talk on her before and she always swore back at them. That however didn’t do her much good as that only made them use it more and tickle her more as well, defeating her purpose.

“Shall I tickle these feetsie weetsies and get you all hotsy wotsy.”

Cara jerked, hearing the word hot being used in the same sentence about tickling her feet. She knew of no one else who knew about the relationship when it came to tickling and orgasms. How did know even the slightest, or was it just coincidence that the word was used. She was glad that they didn’t know what size her feet were, for if they did know she was a size twelve men’s, that may make them want to tickle them even more. She defiantly pulled at her restraints and her feet writhed all over.

“Look at her toes, look at her toes.” Davy called out. “Frantic little fuckers aren’t they.”

“Yeah well.” Brandon replied, beginning to playfully catch her toes and then let them go. “They’re about to get all fucked up.”

He grabbed the toes on her left foot and scrabbled five fingers up the sole, causing her to gutturally squeal, jerk and writhe intensely. Stopping for a brief moment he smirked at her them repeated the move, causing the same reaction.

“Awwwww, so ticklwish this foot, this is MY trophy and I intend to keep it permanently.” He then slowly increased his grip, slowly bent her toes back then and once more scrabbled five fingers up the sole. Again the same reaction and again she tried to writhe her foot out of his grip, but the fingers kept tickling and tickling and tickling.

“Awwww pantygirls’ having a hard time it, which makes me ask, are you’re feetsie weetsies ticklwish. Tory, the right foot is going spare.”

Tory needed no second asking and he grabbed her right foot wrapped his right arm around the ankle and firmly gripped the heel. Cara frantically put all her of strength into her legs to free her feet from their imminent torture, but Tory’s sudden and intense raking of five fingers up and down her sole, instantly put an end to that. She was still defiant but the guttural squeals were coming one after the other as the, now tickling of both of her feet was beginning to drive her crazy. Brandon was fucking intense but Tory was fucking sadistic.

“The decision’s all yours pantygirl as there’s no one here to help you.” Dean spoke.

“Fuck she’s a fighter.” Tory added.

Brandon stopped tickling and slapped her foot, which brought a grunt from Cara and pleasing looks from the guys.

“You gonna give in bitch?” Brandon slapped her foot again, causing another grunt. “Cause I can spend all night doing bastinado on you.”

Tory, slapped her right foot, causing another grunt.

“Two feet, double the bastinado.” He announced. “She’s a karate slut; slutting her way to the top.”

“Yeah well.” Brandon added. “These feet won’t be doing any more karate when we’re finished. She’ll have to give up the trophy by default.”

All the guys laughed, then both Brandon and Tory gave her feet another slap and resumed tickling. Cara was now bucking and writhing uncontrollably as the tickling sensations ripped through her like a chainsaw. Brandon slapped her foot again.

“Decision time is over bitch.” He called out. “You give up the trophy NOW, and you give it to Dean!”

Tory slapped her right foot hard and Cara grunted hard and continued to buck and writhe.

“Time to up the anti.” Dean announced. ”Ticklerape those feet and I’ll ticklerape these armpits!”

“Why don’t you get her hip pockets and inner thighs, like you did that college girl.” Brandon suggested.” Remember how her butt drove her nuts.”

“SHhhhhhh shut the fuck up will you! You want me to go to jail?”

Cara’s mind reeled at the last two statements, wondering just what Dean had done to a college girl, that he could go to jail for it. The word “Ticklerape” exploded in her brain and she wondered if he had raped her or worse. The way things were going, Dean could do anything to get that trophy and there was no one around to help her.

The sudden wriggling pressure in her hipbones caused her to gutturally grunt again and resume her writhing and bucking. He had hit a hot spot and she desperately didn’t want to give it away that he had. But the pressure was unbearable especially when his fingers were also pressing on her ass and wriggling about there. She was so close to cracking into laughter it wasn’t funny and she knew if she did start, that would only egg them to tickle her more.

“Awwwwwwwwww… does my panty wanty girl not want her ass tickled.” Dean teased. “And kicked at the same time. Does she hate her hips being tickled? Maybe I should check out your inner thighs and see what happens there bitch!”

“I wonder what would happen if you were to coochie coochie coo her cooch?” Brandon laughed. Make that pussy a little wussy.”

Dean continued to tickle her thighs and her ass, only firmer this time and this made Cara buck and writhe even more and made her even more determined not to laugh. She was totally pissed off at his little kid teasing and taunts and wanted to simply tell him and them to fuck off, but she knew she was in no position to. She knew that if she opened her mouth the laughter would pour out and she definitely didn’t want that to happen. More and More he was in the driver’s seat and she was desperately trying to break away from the control he was slowly gaining over her. She hissed at him and shook her head from side to side.

“You got her pissed.” Brandon announced.

“Well there’s more to come, then just getting her pissed.” Dean replied.

“Cum.” Added Tory. “Yeah.”

That word exploded in her mind then imploded, showering her with more visions and thoughts then her brain could process. He was now becoming in desperation for her safety, let alone her freedom, which was not forthcoming. She couldn’t believe this was happening yet her body was telling her otherwise, screaming at her, and in no uncertain terms too. She kept asking herself, she was six foot three, two hundred and forty pounds, athletic build and a karate champion, so how did she wind up in this situation. Her mind couldn’t answer it as her brain was reeling from the ass and hips tickling and the foot tickling. She was also still reeling from the suggestive words and the fact that they could conceivably cross the line. A line that seemed to be slowly disappearing in the tortured reality that she seemed to be in. This was a side of the guys she never knew existed and she wasn’t even sure if it was just all talk to scare her, or something real to come. Her brain exploded again as she felt both Brandon and Tory raking and revving their fingers up and down her soles, and again felt her hips, bones, thighs and ass being similarly assaulted. Her body and mind fought like wildcats to resist the oh-so torturous tickling and to free herself as well.

“She’s a fuckin’ fighter.” Brandon said. “This dominant bitch is fuckin’ possessed.”

“Well we’ve got all the time in the world to exercise her.” Dean replied. We’re going to turn this dominant bitch as you call her, into a wuss butch.”

Cara had no idea what a “Wuss butch” was and she didn’t want to know nor be one at their hands either. Davy, get the armpits!”

Davy dug his fingers into her armpits and she writhed even more intensely. She was suddenly finding out that the more they tickled the more ticklish she was becoming and that was beginning to scare the shit out of her. All these feelings were totally knew to her and were bombarding her mind and body with no mercy whatsoever. A part of her wanted to scream, apart of her wanted to burst out laughing, but the dominant part of her was desperately doing its utmost in trying to keep these urges at bay.

“All you have to do girl is to nod yes, we’ll remove the gag and you can say yes to my challenge and let me have MY trophy.”

“Maybe you’re going about all the wrong way.” Tory said. “Maybe if you’re nice to her, she’ll accept your challenge.”

Davy stopped tickling and Dean looked at her “You are kinda cute, in a tomboy sort of way. You want to kiss, make up and accept my challenge?”

Cara shook her head defiantly no and strained at her bonds.

“Give her some of those make her melt kisses you give Dean.” Branden suggested.

“I can makem melt can’t I.”

Dean leaned forward and Care immediately turned her head away from him. He kissed her left cheek and began lightly nibbling her ear, kissing and nibbling, Cara writhed violently and Dean had to firmly grip her chin to hold her head still. With one hand he removed the gag and then began to repeatedly kiss her on the lips. Cara wanted to scream but dean’s grip on her chin was such that she couldn’t even open her mouth to do so.

“Mmmmmm, this girl’s a hot ass kisser.” Dean added. “She definitely has a taste for it.”

Cara was a wildcat in her struggling to free herself and as Dean returned to kissing her neck, she was suddenly thrown into orbit as his tongue accidentally stroked her adam’s apple and she squealed.

“Hey, hey, hey, someone doesn’t like someone's neck being licked.” Dean announced.

“Yeah.” Davy added. “Someone doesn’t like the tongue.”

“I’ll bet you someone’s pussy wouldn’t like, the tongue, either.” Brandon also added.

Cara suddenly managed to get her head free and went to scream, but her sock was stuffed back in her mouth once more. Dean smiled and laughed at her writhing head, then grabbed her chin once more and held her still while he continued lickling.

To Cara this was sheer horrible beyond belief torture and she was a wildcat fighting for her life. Each lick was pure sadistic and jacked her nerve endings and senses up against a wall like some mugger or rapist having his way with his victim. She was reeling and writhing intensely with each lick, trying desperately to free herself. The trophy was now the last thing on her mind, as she was putting all her strength in throwing Dean off her and getting free of the bonds. She continued to buck and writhe as Dean continued to lick her neck, using long slow licks from front to back and under her right ear to the top of it.

“Looks like someone’s getting a lickling instead of a tickling.” Announced Tory.

They all laughed at Tory’s joke and Dean continued the licking and Cara continued to writhe every which way possible.

“Maybe she’d like to be licked a little lower.” Brandon suggested.

Cara stared defiantly at them and shook her head no. Dean leaned over her and his eyes bore into her as she felt his hot breath on her neck. What she didn’t like most was the evil smirk that was forming as he stood up and looked at her waist..

“Maybe I should take another trophy. Another collage girl trophy.” With that he reached over, ripped her panties wide open and then began to unfasten his belt.

Last edited:
Extremely awesome!! I love how much she was fighting not to laugh and realizing that the tickling was making her more ticklish!!!! I would love to read a part 2!! Awesome work again!!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back