• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Manor

no more mercy

The Manor

"We should have stayed the night at Mels, it would have been easier to find the way in daylight". Helen was slightly worried about finding the way home in the dark. Her son Conor however held no such concerns. "Once we see a signpost, we can follow from there" he said. A few minutes passed, with Helen driving at a steady pace, but there were no signposts to be seen. There were fields on each side stretching for miles. The fields were black in the dead of night.

They had been driving for two hours, having spent the entire day at Uncle Mels. Mel was Helen's brother in law, and it was the first time in nearly a year that they had visited before. His home was in the countryside, faraway from anywhere. Mel had insisted that they stay the night, but both Conor and Helen wanted to get home. Conor didnt want to miss another college lecture, and Helen wanted to see her friend Ellen before she went on a three week vacation.

The winding country road seemed neverending. After another quarter of an hour, both Conor and Helen noticed a light in the distance. It was another ten minutes before they reached it. It was a very large country house, in the middle of a large field. It was quite late by now, and Conor and Helen decided that they should ask for directions off whoever lived there.

The watchman of the manor noticed the white car approaching. He walked up to the car, asking how he could help. From a high window in the house, Lord Belding, the owner of the manor, watched. He could see Conor and Helen leave the car, and walk inside the watchman's room by the gate. He could observe the two guests. Conor was tall, had a strong build, tanned skin, dark blue eyes, and dark hair. Helen was tall for a woman, had light brown hair to her shoulders, tanned skin, wore glasses. She was in her mid forties, Conor was early twenties. Lord Belding picked up the phone beside him, and called the watchman. "Send them up".

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

The main room of the manor was striking. There were stuffed animal heads all around the walls. The table was thick shiny solid wood, and the plates were pure silver. "Thank you so much for this" said Helen to Lord Belding. "My pleasure" he replied. It was Lord Belding, Conor and Helen at the table. "My wife is resting at the moment, you can meet her in the morning. I insist you stay the night" Lord Belding said in his upper class accent. Helen and Conor decided that they would, seeing as it was so late. They ate a big serving of veal, shared a few jokes and told a few stories before it was time for bed. Lord Belding was a friendly charming man, in his early seventies, with white thick hair. His tweed coat gave him an aristocratic look.

"Let me show you both where you will be spending the night" he said to his guests. He led them upstairs to a big room. Conor and Helen were expecting a bedroom, so were somewhat suprised when the saw that the room was a large room, a fire burning with logs in the fire place, paintings on the walls, and some stuffed animal heads. There were also several large leather armchairs around the room, and a wide padded table in the middle of the room.

"You will be staying here for tonight" said Lord Belding to his guests, pointing at the padded table. Helen politely laughed, as she thought that this was a joke by Lord Belding. "I am not joking my dear" he said to Helen. "You will both stay here, but you will not be sleeping. Let me explain.....". As he was speaking, the door opened. A petite woman, of about fifty, with dark blond hair walked in. "Hello Vera" said Lord Belding. "This is my cousin Vera, Vera these are our latest guests, Conor and Helen". As he was talking, Lord Belding removed a pistol from his coat. Conor and Helen could not believe this. "What do you think-" "QUIET" interrupted Lord Belding. "Both of you lie down on that bench" he ordered. "Vera, tie them up". Conor and Helen didn't really have a choice. They lay down on the table. They didn't resist whilst Vera secured them both to the table.

Lord Belding then proceeded to sit in an armchair in the corner. He removed a large cigar from his pocket. Vera removed duct tape from her pocket and quickly gagged mother and son. Conor and Helen could only look on in horror as Vera removed their footwear. She then picked up a scissors from the table beside her. She straddled Helen, and began to cut away the parts of her clothes under her arms and around her belly. She then done the same to Conor.

Vera then moved to the end of the bench. She sat on top of both Helen and Conor's legs, near their feet. Vera was able to hold both pairs of feet between her own legs, seeing as Conor and Helen were side by side on the bench. Then, from her pocket, she removed two hairbrushes. She instantly began; she scratched the two brushes furiously all over the soles of Conor and Helen's feet. She worked the brushes in a crazy manner, almost like a woman possessed by demons.

Conor and Helen squirmed and buckled, but it was hopeless, they were not going anywhwere. Muffled begging and tortured laughter could be heard through the duct tape gagging them. Vera just kept tickling and tickling. She stopped after fifteen minutes, by which time the two captives were exhausted.

Lord Belding watched everything with silent bemusement. Vera then stood up and looked down at her captives. "This is a little game that myself and Lord Belding like to play. That fifteen minutes of torment was just the beginning. Conor and Helen could not believe what they were hearing. They both felt a surge of terror hearing this. Vera continued speaking. "You will be here all night long."

"Just remember, you are both totally helpless.If we tell you to do something, you don't really have a choice.If I tell you to sing me a song, or to lick my feet, you will do it".

She then sat at her captives' feet. She began raking her nails up and down Conor's soles intensely. Conor squirmed and struggled but to no avail. She continued this for several minutes. She then repeated the process on Helen, aggressively tickling her soles, from the toes down to the heels and back up again.

After several more minutes she stopped. "Lets rest" she said to Belding. With that, they got up and left the room, leaving Conor and Helen alone.

As soon as they were alone, Conor & Helen were instantly squirming and buckling against their bonds. Neither could understand this. Conor felt a deep frustration at not being able to help his mother. Helen felt the same not being able to stop her son suffering. And what suffering! It was difficult to describe, this extreme feeling of excitement on the soles of their feet, and being forced to just lie there and endure it.The gags in their mouths gave a claustrophobic feeling. The arms tied above their heads, leaving their armpits exposed gave a feeling of vulnerability.

Despite Conor's strength, he just couldn't pull loose. They were very well tied; the black nylon rope was wrapped around each wrist just twice, the rope then secured to some sort of hook.

The thick wooden door swung open suddenly. Vera stormed into the room alone. Conor and Helen felt a dread as she stood over them, staring down at them.

"Listen to me very carefully you little brats" she barked at mother and son. Brats? thought Conor and Helen, we're not kids! "I'm sure you are a bit curious to know what all of this is about". "Lord Belding has always been a proud man. His pride comes from his wealth, something that has been decreasing quite rapidly over the past few years. There is only so much land that can be sold. Look around you, this house costs money, and a lot. He has made investments everywhere, in banks, gold, you name it. He has just been unlucky with these investments, and they are not enough for his lifestyle. So, we were approached by a lady who you will soon meet. She had an investment idea that promised rewards."

As Vera was speaking to them,the gag was giving too much of a feeling of powerlessness to Conor and Helen. Vera could see this. "I will remove these gags on one condition, that is you do not speak untilI say you can, ok?" What choice did they have? They both nodded in unison. She tore the gag off Conor, then Helen. They both flexed their lips to get the feeling back in the mouths.

"Now, no talking until I say" repeated Vera. "This investment is in people. What I mean is this, and I will get straight to the point. We do not want to harm or injure people, after all, Belding is a man of compassion. But people like you are sure to have life savings, which Belding wants to take from you. Without actually hurting you, we have discovered that tickling people makes them talk like nothing else. And this is the nasty part.We want people to be too embarrassed to report this robbery of their savings, so we will have to humiliate you both so as you will not want anybody to hear, and we think that being tortured by tickling is not something people will want to tell others. So now I know that tickling will work on you both as a torture."

Helen began to argue; "but we don't even -" "QUIET!!" screamed Vera. "What did I say about speaking out of turn.I will be using collective punishment. So you will both suffer for each persons disobedience." Conor and Helen stayed quiet.

"Now, we have three professional ticklers downstairs in the dungeon.Thats right, PROFESSIONAL ticklers. Tickling people is their area of expertise. Each has their own room. You will both spend an hour with each. Afterwards, I will ask you several questions, which if you do not answer, you will spend a further two hours with each tickler. Any questions?"

Conor spoke up. "We were only passing by, how do you know if we have any money anyway?".

Vera grinned. "Good question". "We usually target specific people. People we know can afford to pay big money. And we are reasonable. We don't want all of their money,maybe just 30 -40% of their wealth. We will follow the person, know everything about them. Then we strike. We take them in for a night of laughter. In the morning they are home and we are rich again. And we are very careful. However, we are also opportunistic. If we see money to be made here and now, well why not? When Belding saw you enter earlier on, he made a quick decision. Lets make these people talk."

The door opened again. About six burly men walked in. "Take em to Ting Li" said Vera to the men. They grabbed Conor and Helen, untied their arms and feet, pinned their arms behind their backs and frog marched them downstairs.

Ting Li was a young lady in her early thirties. Born in China, she had worked as a torturess for local gangs since her early twenties. Her subtle tortures broke even the toughest of men and women. She found that there was to be more money made plying her trade free lance though.

She always felt a wave of excitement when new captives were brought before her. And she liked the look of this woman in her forties,stretched out on a leather bench before her, and her son in his twenties, so strong, yet so helpless.

Oh, she would have fun with these two, that was for sure.

(TO BE CONTINUED)

Oh damn dude. This is the request I never had time for isn't it? Lawl! What in the world did you ever need me for?! This is epic!

Seriously man, you have some talent. The amount of care you're taking with this is something rarely seen, but I assure you it's certainly paying off. The detail pulled me in so much it actually took me 'til the end to realize what story it was. Bravo man, BRAVO! You now have me eagerly awaiting for YOU to finish it.

Truth me told I'd actually started writing this but there's really no need now.

Awesome work. :)

Stroy Continued

Story Continued........

Ting Li was a young lady in her early thirties. Born in China, she had worked as a torturess for local gangs since her early twenties. Her subtle tortures broke even the toughest of men and women. She found that there was to be more money made plying her trade free lance though.

She always felt a wave of excitement when new captives were brought before her. And she liked the look of this woman in her forties,stretched out on a leather bench before her, and her son in his twenties, so strong, yet so helpless.

Oh, she would have fun with these two, that was for sure. She always enjoyed being here, in this small red bricked room, with it's thick wooden door, with nothing in it but two leather benches, side by side, one foot apart, three foot high.

The feeling of power for Ting Li was always exhilirating. She could do whatever the hell she felt like to these two. And this was business; compassion would not be one of Ting Li's main characteristics. She had one hour to work on these. One hour. Her job was not to gain information from her captives. Belding and Vera would ask the questions. Ting Li's job was simply to terrorise. Terrorise for one hour. The captives would then meet Dr. Zhukev for one hour and then onto the 'witches', a teenage female gang who simply go to town on helpless captives. After three hours of exhaustive laughter and torture, it would simply take superhuman strength to refuse any of Belding or Vera's questions. Who wants to do this twice?

So Ting Li, Dr. Zhukev and the 'witches' have done their job and earned their generous pay if they do not meet a captive twice.

"So you must be Helen, and you Conor" barked Ting Li, in her obvious oriental accent. "Now, you both may be taller and stronger than me, perhaps more intelligent, but I don't think I need to explain that because you are both tied up and helpless, I am the one in charge here".

Oh, there was no doubt here for Conor or Helen, this Ting Li lady was a nasty piece of business. She was barely over five foot high, yet she radiated a fearsome terror. Her long red nails glowed in the small room. Her black wooden high heels clattered loudly with each small step.

Conor and Helen remained silent. No point issuing threats here. Calls for sympathy would be lost on this sadistic little bitch. The cloth from their clothes covering each of their armpits had been cut away, and their bare soles lay perched in front of Ting Li, thick black nylon rope keeping their ankles secure. Their wrists were also well secured above their heads by nylon rope.

The glowing red nails moved against Helen's bare soles. Helen's body flinched as she braced herself.

BOOM. Like an electric shock. The unbearable sensation was instantly upon Helen. The red nails were gently running up and down both of her soles. Up and down.Up and down.

"Just - just - hahhahhahhhhaaaaaahahahahahahahhahahaha - just - stop -hahahah - for one second!!!!! - hahahahahhahahahahahhh - NOOOOOOOO - ok -ok -ok -I'lllll - I'llllll -hahahahah -telll you - haahhahahahhhahahahahahahah AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAHHHHH".

Conor looked on in bewilderment. His mother was a strong willed woman. She always stood up and said what was on her mind. In fact, he never remembered her even losing an argument, and she had certainly had a few over the years. Yet, here she was, being tickle tortured and humiliated, at the mercy of an oriental woman barely over five foot high.

Helen furiously yanked and strained against her bonds. Her toes, every few seconds, curled up, as if to grab the torturous nails of Ting Li. But ultimately, she could do nothing but laugh. And laugh.

"Wha - what- do - hahahah aahhahahahahah". Ting Li, after about two minutes stopped. Helen's body lost it's tenseness. She just lay there, gasping for air.

"Some free advice" began Ting Li. "Don't waste your breath or energy begging for mercy. I'm not trying to make you lose hope here, well because there is no hope anyway, but just be realistic. I am not going to show either of you any mercy. So save all of your energy for the laughter. Other wise you will be undergoing this torture in a state of exhaustion, which is far far worse".

Her nails began towards Conor's soles. The same movements.The long red nail danced up and down. Ting Li knew where the nerve endings were in the soles. This was her speciality, knowing where nerve endings were in the body. Knowing the sensitive areas. The nails danced all around the heals, up the arches, furiously along the balls of the feet, the right on the toes.

"FFFFFCCCCKKK wh- at -the - hahahahahahahahah hahahahahahhahahah can't - I hahahahah hahhahahahaha - I - can't BREATTTTHHHEEE - hahahahahah".

"Get your fucking hands off him now" screamed Helen. "NOW!!!". Ting Li didn't even look at Helen. She could see Helen in the corner of her eye struggling furiously. There was no concern for Ting Li though. Nobody had ever worked their way out of these nylon bonds. But Helen would be reprimaned for her little outburst. Right now though, make Conor suffer. Up and down. Up and down. Ting Li also noticed how Conor tried to fight the nails by curling the toes.

"You can have my fucking account numbers, my car keys, I don't fucking care , ok?" screamed Helen. She could not stand seeing Conor like this. Conor's laughter had gone silent, with an occasional loud plea for mercy.

Ting Li stopped. " I don't want them. It's Belding and Vera who want all that. I get paid anyway".

"Well what do YOU want from us?" asked an exasperated Helen. " Hmmm, you are both going to be tickled half to death either way. But, I can tickle you slightly less, and I mean SLIGHTLY LESS, if you do what I ask of you" replied Ting Li.

What could Conor and Helen say or do?

"What do you want?" they both asked in unison. Ting Li leaned down and pulled off her black wooden high heals, and threw them into the corner, leaving her barefoot also. She looked at Conor and Helen with a sadistic growl in her eyes. "Well..."

TO BE CONTINUED

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back