• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Greetings from Lisbon

ticklishdrifter

After making the little intro in the New Member Hello Thread I think I can leave a few details here:

-Bruno, 24 y/o single male from Lisbon (Portugal).
-Biggest car/track nut you'll find here, it's like a fetish. :devil2:
-Currently unemployed, it isn't easy. :banghead:
-Listen to almost any music, but my prefferences go to dark electronic stuff like EBM, Industrial, Darkwave, Agro-Tech, Synth-pop and Gabber Hardcore. :chill:
-Wish someday to open a hobby store with my own creations.
-Spend most Saturday nights with my buds at a local club talking and dancing. :imthedj:
-Trying to quit smoking with little success... :shrug:

For who didn't cauth my intro on the other thread:

Hi there, TMF community.
I've been reading posts anonimously for some time, mostly for being really shy about this subject. :blushes:
But now I got a little bit of encouragement and decided to register.

My name is Bruno, I'm a 24 year old male, living in Lisbon (Portugal).
Since my early years as a child I had this growing in me and till now I felt there was something wrong with my mind, fortunatly when I spotted this forum and started reading your experiences I can now be more confortable with what I am since there are many others who feel the same way.
I started tickling girls when I was about 12, but most the time I was being taken as a retard so I eventually stopped.
So I've always seen this as a kind of a bad issue in my mind until now.
I have a associated fetish to tickling but it's a bit too personal to tell here, at least for now.
Never been tickled but seeing f/m videos does turn me on a lot and do wish to be a lee sometime.
Outside tickling I'm a regular guy.

And I think that's it, hope I didn't bored you guys too much. :wavingguy

Sorry about the big post and too many smilies... :sorry: lol

Welcome to the site friend :D

I wish you luck with your hobby shop dream

Thank you, Aimee and General. :)
I really hope the shop becomes reality, at least I'm working on it. ;)

Hello and Welcome. It is so awesome to have you. I hope I can get to know you as I have so many great people here. This is a wonderful place to hang out and have fun. Stop by the General section of the forum. Many of us hang out there and it is a great way to meet people. If you ever have any questions just send me a PM. I would be glad to help in any way I can. Once again, Welcome Aboard.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back