• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

It's all about knowing the right people...

BOFH666

2nd Level Red Feather
It had been an odd couple of years for James. Two years ago he'd been on top of the world, one of the youngest executives at his city-based bank with the world seemingly at his feet. Then the financial markets had crashed, the firm had been badly hit and he'd found out that the old adage of last in, first out had more than a grain of truth in it. Still, on the plus side, he'd been sensible with his money over the decade or so he'd been working for the company, he'd managed to pay off the remaining mortgage on the home he'd inherited from his parents and wasn't in any immediate trouble so he'd decided to wait for the economy to recover a bit and have some fun in the meantime. He travelled the world for a year, working here and there as he found something he wanted to try, enjoying the local culture and taking in the sights.

It was quite early on in this trip that he'd almost stumbled across his first fetish party. He'd been staying with some friends in New York and they'd invited him along to, well, they wouldn't actually say WHAT sort of party only that he'd more than likely enjoy himself. The hints that there'd be ample single women around helped convince him and he'd showed up dressed to the nines. He found a world that he'd hardly dare dream about in his wildest fantasies. That night he saw people dressed in a dazzling array of rubber, leather, latex, silk and, on several occasions, practically nothing at all. He saw people flogged and spanked, he saw nipples clamped and hot wax flowing onto bare skin. He saw several submissive women threatened with knives and, in one case, an honest-to-god broadsword. He saw willing victims suffer electrical torments and tied into all manner of positions. And yet, amongst all this it was something relatively simple that stuck in his mind. A beautiful brunette, strapped down to a bench, her arms and legs spread-eagled leaving her exposed and vulnerable to the attentions of her master, shrieking with laughter as she was tormented not with pain but with a never-ending stream of tickling. The way she moved, the shape of her mouth as she went from whimpers to screams to hysterics in seconds, her hands clutching at her restraints, somehow it all combined to make it one of the most erotic things he'd ever seen.

From that moment on he was hooked and he decided to make use of the trip to learn more about the fetish scene. He visited parties wherever he could, talked to anyone that would give him the time and learnt. He submitted willingly to experienced mistresses who showed him the joy and delight of submission and taught him what it felt like to endure the torments he'd witnessed. He was shown how to dominate others, how to read them, how to control and that great, yet in hindsight obvious secret of such a relationship: The dominant may be in charge but it was they who had the responsibility to ensure the submissive enjoyed themselves. To his surprise and delight he found opportunities to both tickle and be tickled, although he quickly learnt that for some in the BDSM world it was a hard limit and that people who could endure pain beyond belief would run and hide at the mere though of a few minutes tickling.

When he finally made it back home he hit the fetish scene in the UK with a vengeance and quickly built a reputation as someone who could not only be trusted but who was exceptionally good with new submissives. He seemed to have a natural skill for reading their body language and helping them ease into the new sensations and experiences that they faced in those first few, tentative steps. In fact he got so popular he soon realised he could earn a reasonable living as a dom and set about converting the basement of his home into a very well equipped dungeon space. He was just a few days away from finishing his renovations when he received an e-mail that sent his heart racing:

"Hi, I hope you don't mind me writing to you but I'm looking for a dom who'd be willing to tie me up and tickle me. I'm quite new to all this, and a bit nervous, but this is something I've dreamt about for years and I'd love to see if it'll live up to the fantasy. I've been told you're really good with new subs and I hope you'll consider meeting me. Love, Suzy".

James didn't waste any time replying and they hit it off at once. She wasn't completely inexperienced but had been limited to tickling experiences with friends and was desperate to try something that went further than just a few quick pokes. He was more than happy to oblige and invited her round to his home as the first person to experience his new dungeon. She happily accepted and so they found themselves in his living room one clear November afternoon, James sitting in a high-backed armchair, Suzy a little nervous on the big leather couch across from him as they got down to business.

"You're sure you want to do this?" James asked, a gentle smile on his lips.
"Absolutely" Suzy replied, her voice steady and she raised her eyes to meet his for the first time since they'd started talking about her desire to be tickled without mercy.
"Alright, then I'm just going to ask you a couple of questions about your limits for today. I don't want to do anything that you'd consider... inappropriate after all."
"Go for it."
"Firstly, how much or how little clothing do you want to wear?"
She paused, although James realised it was more her gathering her courage than considering a decision she'd clearly already made. "I'm happy to be naked."
"Second, do you mind if I introduce any elements that aren't strictly tickling-related. A little pain for instance?"
"No, I trust you to not do anything horrific." She replied and James couldn't help but laugh.
"Thirdly, I'm going to tie you up, so is there anything I should know about your health, any medical problems, aches, pains?"
"None as far as I know."
"Okay. And finally, from what you've told me before I know tickling is quite a turn-on for you. Would you want me to do anything about that or should I let you go home frustrated?"
Now she did look down, clearly considering her answer. He saw her take a deep breath before bringing her eyes up to face his. "As far as I'm concerned you can fuck me senseless."
In that instant James had to fight down his instinctive reaction to kiss her. She was, after all, a lovely young woman, dark brown hair to her shoulders, large brown eyes and a body that curved in all the right places. Instead he masked his feelings and desires, presented his professional face to her, the face of her dominant. He reached down to his left and when his hand came back into view it held a thin red leather collar.
"Kneel"
She followed his command almost without thinking, committed now and more than ready to experience whatever he had in store for her. The collar clicked around her neck and he pulled it tight, just enough so that it was a constant presence, not enough to cause her discomfort. The collar had a loop at the front and two more, one on either side of her neck. She shivered slightly at the touch of the cool leather but she had to admit... somehow this felt very very right indeed.

He hooked one finger into the loop at the front of the collar and pulled her up to her feet. He led her through the house to a door that was considerably thicker and, somehow, more foreboding than she'd expected. It opened smoothly to reveal a flight of stairs lit by flickering candles and he pulled her forward into the darkness, the door swinging shut behind them with a gentle, but at the same time incredibly loud, click. They turned right at the bottom of the stairs and she saw the dungeon for the first time. Lit by dozens more candles the firelight glinted off leather and wood and steel. It had all been done very carefully so that even now, with time to look at the whole room, many of the items within it only hinted at their forms and shapes, the light creating odd shadows and highlights. In the middle of the room however was an object clearly lit and it sent a thrill of fear and expectation through her body. A rack, black leather padding covering its surface, steel chains glinting in the light, just waiting for her. She was led over to and she stared down at it, fascinated. Four cuffs lay upon the black leather, a deep blood red that seemed to shine and reflect the light in odd ways. Each was connected to a length of steel chain that ran to an individual crank, two at the foot and two at the head of the rack.

"Strip" James commanded, and his voice now was deeper, darker, full of menace and command. She complied immediately, not wishing to find out what the punishment would be for non-compliance. She half-wondered if he'd stop her when she reached her underwear but he said nothing and soon she was standing before him as naked as the day she was born. It was certainly an impressive sight, thought James although he kept any hint of those feelings off his face. She had wonderful full breasts, flat stomach, and toned legs that would have made her a target for every single man in any bar in the city and she held herself well, clearly aware of the image she presented. Without a word he pushed her slowly onto the rack, raised her arms above her head and attached the cuffs to her wrists, then the same with her ankles. He took hold of the crank for the cuff on her right leg and slowly turned it. The clack, clack, clack of the ratchet startled her and she raised her head to watch as the chain pulled tight, her leg being stretched slightly until it was on the verge of being painful. He checked the chain and, satisfied the tension was correct, moved on to the left leg. One limb at a time he repeated the procedure until she was left helpless, stretched and exposed, her only clothing the collar around her throat.

She wasn't quite sure what to expect but she'd thought a bit of playful banter would surely start the session off. She was, therefore, caught completely off-guard as his hands dove straight into her armpits and began an all-out tickle assault. Swirling and poking into the bare, unprotected flesh and she squealed in laughter, immediately thrown by the unexpected attack. His fingers scrabbled and flicked at her skin and she wriggled as much as she could in her bondage, realising just how little movement she could manage. His fingers wandered up her arms, slowly trailing up up up to her wrist, gently teasing the soft, sensitive skin and pulling a constant stream of giggles into the warm air of the dungeon. She screwed up her face to try and control herself but there was little chance of that. Every time her eyes closed those maddening fingers would shoot back to her armpits and dig in causing her to howl with laughter and her eyes to snap open. Then the fingers would wander back upwards again finding every last spot that could cause her to flinch, squeak or squeal, seemingly nothing was safe from his expert touch.

Just as she was starting to get used to the gentle exploration he switched targets, flicking his fingers back and forth on her neck, trailing up to her ears and tickling the back of her neck. It was maddening and she threw her head from side to side even as she giggled, fighting the urge to try and bite his hands knowing it would only cause her more trouble in the long run. She was horrified to find that even her nose and chin were ticklish as he teased her with the lightest touches yet, barely touching her and yet still managing to make her laugh. Yet it wasn't exactly a horrific experience and she found herself relaxing with his touch, her eyes drifting closed almost as if she were being massaged.

The next thing she knew his hands had moved like lightning and were digging into her ribs. She screamed with laughter as, once again, he caught her off guard and now he really wasn't messing around. He goosed her ribs, poking and prodding at every possible spot and seemingly finding a way to make every damn one of them tickle. She felt herself start to lose what little remained of her self control as he squeezed her sides, her laughter becoming more frantic now as she started to pull at her restraints. She shook her head from side to side, tried closing her eyes, focused on clamping her lips together but none of it seemed to help her control her treacherous body as the laughter kept building and, worse, she felt a growing desire between her thighs and prayed he didn't notice that, at least not yet.

James was having the time of his life tormenting his beautiful victim. Her reactions were perfect, a mix of cute and helpless with an incredible sexuality as she wriggled and writhed under his touch. He found himself fascinated by her, by her body yes but also with the look in her eyes every time he gave her a new sensation, a new experience. It was unlike anything he'd done before as, to this point, all of those he'd introduced to the joys of the fetish world had wanted a more... traditional experience. An unmistakable scent was in the air and he chuckled under his breath, knowing that she was getting just as much out of this as he was and decided the time was right to give her a more direct form of stimulation. His hands wandered slowly, almost lazily up her sides and started to gently flick at her breasts. His fingertips brushed oh so gently over her nipples, nails just barely touching her and making her giggle and moan at the same time. He scrabbled briefly under both breasts and she gasped and shrieked in ticklish agony for a few seconds before he resumed the more gentle tickling over and over and over her sensitive breasts. Time and again he repeated that pattern, light and gentle touches moving to all out attack then back to light, each time driving her that little bit further into a wonderful sexual agony of desire and ticklish torment.

She was lost in that world now, luxuriating in the rising desire consuming her body even as she giggled and gasped from his ticklish attentions. Suddenly she felt an incredibly odd sensation on her stomach, warm and slightly wet, then a rush of air sent her into hysterics as he blew a raspberry against her skin. She felt his lips curl into a smile then a whole rush of raspberries followed, one coming after the other so quickly she had no idea how he was drawing breath between each one. Not that she really cared, his fingers were teasing her nipples and the rush of air over her stomach was just about the most ticklish thing she'd ever felt. Her entire focus was on that and she gasped and shrieked for air as he kept up the assault. Just when she thought she was going to pass out he pulled away, leaving her a precious few seconds to gather her wits and catch her breath.

It wasn't nearly enough time though as all too soon she felt fingers somewhere she'd dreaded as he took up position at her feet. Just one finger in the middle of each sole at the point where the toes met the foot. She opened her mouth to plead for mercy and at that very instant he dragged both fingernails the length of her foot. She SCREAMED with ticklish delight as the feelings shot through her, a hundred times worse than they'd ever been before, whether because of something special he'd done or all the attention she'd already endured she didn't know and didn't care, she just wanted it to stop! And yet, that little voice in the back of her mind cried for more, a wish that was immediately granted as all ten fingers were placed on her soles and dragged up and down and up and down, over and over again until she was howling with laughter. Her eyes were squeezed tightly shut, her head shaking from side to side, her feet twisting in their futile efforts to escape but no matter what they did those damn fingers seemed to follow her everywhere, swirling over her skin, dragging down her flesh, poking in between her toes, always moving always changing until she felt like she was about to lose her mind.

In an instant everything changed. The fingers vanished and were replaced with a warm, soft mouth, lips and tongue caressing her toes and sending waves of pleasure from her feet to the top of her head and back seemingly all ending up between her thighs where, to her embarrassment, she could feel a growing dampness. She gasped and moaned, her tongue dragging over her lips as she wiggled and arched as that mouth continued its tender ministrations. Her hips bucked and she wished for nothing more than to have a hand free, just for a minute, just to take the edge off.... Suddenly the warm pleasure was replaced with an intense tickling, far far more intense than anything she'd imagined as he started gently sawing at her soles with his teeth. It was agony, true tickle torture and she howled with laughter, screams echoing off the soundproofed walls and wrapping both her and her tormentor in the music of sweet suffering. He switched, moving his mouth to her other foot and repeating the exercise there too, his hands now starting to wander up her legs, scrabbling at her flesh, kneading the muscles to produce a different ticklish sensation there, a compliment to the agony he was causing at her feet. His hands reached her knees and squeezed at the same time his teeth found the bottom of her toes and she almost exploded with the force of the laughter that tore through her. Again she felt him grin against her flesh and then the world dissolved as he repeated the same motion over and over again, both knees now, switching from one foot to the other seemingly at random until her whole body felt ready to explode.

At last, at LAST he relented and all contact ceased. She drew a deep shuddering breath and tried to regain some sort of focus. One more breath and then she was thrown right back into the tickling hell she'd just emerged from as his hands were at her hips, tickling her waist and the very tops of her thighs, sweeping in to tickle oh so damnably lightly her pussy before racing away again. Just enough contact to send a wave of desire through her then counter it with ticklish agony. One hand raced around the tops of her thighs and down, down, down until it slid between her legs to lightly tickle the curve of her ass. At that touch she reached a volume she'd never imagined herself capable of, a cry of pure hopeless delight as she surrendered to his touch. A constant flow of laughter now robbed her of any chance to draw air into her aching lungs as one hand tickled her ass, the other flew from her waist to the tops of her thighs, traced the outline of her pussy and back to her waist. Slowly, oh so slowly, she felt herself getting more and more turned on, her body sliding towards orgasm. An hour earlier she'd have been mortified at the thought of being made to cum like this, her body played so expertly, her dignity stripped away until she was nothing but a mass of sensations to be manipulated at his will. Now, she didn't give a fuck, she just wanted to cum more than anything she'd ever wanted in her life. The hand at her ass moved ever so slightly and a fingernail just brushed oh so lightly against her pussy and in the barest fraction of an inch. Her breath caught in her throat, just one more touch would do it, just one more touch anywhere and she'd be over the edge. She waited..... and suddenly the hands were gone! She opened her eyes and saw James above her with an evil smile on his face. "Oh no my dear, that would be FAR too easy!" Lacking the energy to even swear at him she slumped back onto the rack, her eyes closing as her body burned with desire.

Panting, desperate to catch her breath she heard a metallic jingle and slowly opened her eyes. Above her she saw James position four lengths of chain from a ring in the ceiling, all easily long enough to reach her tormented flesh. He measured two of them until so that they were barely an inch above her hips and locked them off, then repeated the process with the other two chains until they were the same distance from her nipples. He noticed her watching him and smiled.

"Right, now that we've warmed you up I think it's time we take care of your needs don't you?"
She nodded rapidly, praying he was going to let her cum. The last cruel tickling around her pussy had left her desperate for relief and she almost didn't care about the cost.
"Good, then first of all let's get you ready..." James reached down and turned a crank hidden from view underneath the rack and she jerked in shock as she felt her legs start to spread apart. The rack was splitting, the sections her legs rested on opening up and taking her with it. In just a few seconds she was completely exposed and vulnerable, her soaked pussy on display and despite everything she felt embarrassment burning her cheeks. James moved between her legs and looked slowly up and down her body before crouching down barely inches from her pussy. There was a click of metal on metal and she felt something cool, smooth and hard pressed tight against her lips and clit. She struggled to raise her head and could just about make out what looked like a large plastic dome between her thighs as James walked around to her side. Without a word he brought a small metal box into view, a simple rectangle of aluminium with five buttons labelled 0 to 4. He grinned down at her questioning look and pressed 1. A gentle low buzzing sound started and every muscle in her body went rigid as she felt the vibe pulse against her. Everything else dissolved around her as her world came down to the vibes pulsing into her clit and she felt her body finally start to release the pent -up pressure of the last hour. She gasped as her blood pounded in her ears... then screamed as a wave of pain crashed over her. Her eyes flew open as a second burst washed over her and she saw James staring down at her, the chains he'd so carefully measured now stretched taught and attached firmly to her nipples with gold clamps. Through the haze of pain and pleasure she saw the other chains were still hanging just over her hips but now something else hung from them, something white and indistinct in the dark light but which had a definite hint of feather to them.

James moved one more time, down to her feet now, and he pulled a chair over to sit right between them. She shock her head, mute in her pleading as he lent over and sucked her toes into his mouth, his teeth finding her soles again as he started to both suck and gently saw at her toes again. At the same time he hit the second level on the remote and she was caught between so many different sensations she felt like she'd burst. Her nipples burned, her pussy burnt with desire, her feet were desperately trying to escape her Master's attentions while at the same time desperate for more and, to cap it off, every movement that she made sent the feathers dragging over her already sensitive hips and waist, gently tickling her in random spots and driving her nuts. She was so caught in that delightful indecision she was taken by surprise as her orgasm came on her almost without warning, every muscle straining and then she was lost, every thought, every feeling, every last ounce of stimulation ravaging her body combining into a tidal-wave of pleasure.

The dungeon echoed to her cries, screams and laughs as the vibe remorselessly stimulated her pussy, James shifting his attention to her other foot, concentrating now on tickling her and driving her ever onwards. As soon as one orgasm ended she felt her body treacherously shift into the next so seamlessly they started to merge into one never-ending stream of pleasure. Her clit was getting more and more sensitive and the pleasure started to turn to pain. James pulled his mouth away from her feet, replacing it with a hand on each sole, dragging his nails up and down the sensitive flesh, ripping laughter from her protesting body, her eyes squeezed tight, her pulse visible in her neck as she gasped for air. For one brief moment he stopped tickling her feet and thumbed the vibe up to level 3 before his hand started wandering up her legs, tickling and squeezing every inch of flesh. Her eyes flew open and she screamed as the vibe seemed to double in intensity. ripping another orgasm from her instantly.

"GOD! No, no more please, I can't... can't take itttargghhhhHHHHHH!" She screamed, past the point of caring about dignity, about anything other than getting the vibe to stop, getting relief from the endless pounding of her body. James merely chuckled and moved further up, his fingers teasing her thighs now, tickling around and around the soft flesh moving ever-upwards. He reached upwards and gave a gentle tug on the chains attached to her nipples sending a fresh wave of pain through her. Her breath was coming in short shallow pants now in the few brief moments between screams. His hands reached her waist and dug into her hips, tickling like a mad thing, her voice rising in fresh, desperate laughter as he worked her body to the point of exhaustion. Tears ran down her cheeks as James ducked under the rack to stand alongside her. He moved the vibe upwards slightly so it was pressed just against her clit, his right hand teasing her pussy lips. His left danced up her body to her nipples and paused on the first clamp. With great difficulty she focused on the scene before her and realised in a moment of clarity exactly what was about to happen.

"NO! Please please no, no more no no no no NARGH!" He unclipped the clamps in a single motion, his hand dropping to punch the vibe up to max before dancing into her armpit and scrabbling over her sweat-slick skin, his mouth sucking first one breast the the other, tongue washing away the sudden pain from the rush of blood back into her tormented nipples. His fingers plunged into her aching pussy and hooked her g-spot. She strained against the restraints, hands curled into fists, every muscle taut as she somehow managed to lift her back from the rack slightly. Her eyes were wide and desperate, her mouth open in a silent scream, tears streaking her cheeks, sweat pouring over every inch of flesh, her pussy convulsing around his fingers and coating his hand and wrist in her juices as they squirted from her ravaged body. One final time she felt herself peak and then the world went black around her...

She came to still lying on the rack but with her arms and legs free and a warm blanket covering her naked body. James was standing by her side, staring down with a mix of pride and concern. He saw her eyes flick open and reached down, sliding an arm under her to hug her tight. She slid her arms around him and they stayed in that embrace for several minutes.

"Oh my god... thank you, thank you so much!"
"You were spectacular Suzy, just... incredible."
"You mean that?"
"If you could have seen yourself.... I've never seen anything quite that hot before. The way you respond is just fantastic."

She broke her grip to bring her hands up to his head and kissed him long and hard. When they finally came up for air she fell back to the padded surface of the rack and snuggled into the blanket.
"Ummm.... can I ask one question?" she said, her voice trembling slightly.
"Of course you can, anything!" he replied.
"Well... why didn't you fuck me?"
He paused, considering for a moment before replying. "Because.... this was your time, not mine. I wanted to give you the time of your life, to push you right to the edge and I couldn't have done that as well if I'd have fucked you. Though I will admit... I've never been quite so tempted in my life!"
"In that case..." she said, reaching up for him and pulling him down to kiss his neck, whisper in his ear "... let me say thank you tonight."

Her lips met his and the rest of the evening passed in a very pleasant haze for both of them.

:sherlock:This story contains all that I like in tickling tales...A naked girl stretched on a torture rack in a dungeon being tormented with feathers and incessant tickling fingers..one great story for me!!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back