• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Freelancer part 2 F/M

Ticklish_Matt

TMF Poster
This is an fictional adult F/m story; if you don't like that, don't read it. All of the characters in this story are over 18 years old.

As always I look forward to comments, so if you enjoy the story please post your thoughts on it.

Freelancer part 2

I squirm as Britney opens the door letting a woman inside, struggles increase as I am shocked that I recognize her before I can catch myself I blurt out “Dean… Allison Lane.” She looks at me with more than a passing glance at my partially visible erection, and asks “you know me?” Gulps thinking to myself you idiot with how many students she sees in a day there is no way she’d have remembered the brief interview with her before I decided to attend her college. But it is too late so I say “Umm yes, I am going to be attending your college this fall.” Smirking at this she turns to Britney and says “You said you were tickling him… What on earth were you doing that he was screaming that loud?” From the way all the women are reacting to her presence I am assuming that she is a regular client here. Walking toward me Britney responds “Nothing much, just this… Tickle tickle tickle.” She begins teasing the tip of my erection with the makeup brush once more. I erupt into frantic laughter but am unable to get away, which only gets worse when she gently pulls at the waist band and starts swirling the brush over my dangling balls. Allison whispers something into Britney’s ear and she stops tickling me. Then going over to Megan and the other women they get up and go into the back room, where a very curious Ms. Lane asks everything about what’s going on. After about five minutes they come out and Megan smiles saying “We have talked it over and while in your state we could force you to do it, but we’d like it if you’d let us girls have a bit of fun and wax your pits, chest, and privates.” My eyes go wide at hearing this, but as they said with all of them they could easily make me do it, I am overcome with an intense curiosity about how that would feel, once the pain from the waxing is over of course. So, after a short time I say I’d do it and am let out of the stocks and lead into the back room.

I was already starting to blush when in unison both sexy vixens Megan and Allison in a fairly aggressive voice say “Strip!” Without even really thinking about it, I do as they ask and all the women begin the prep work of using a trimmer to remove most of the hair. Even this simple vibrations tickle like hell though especially considering where they are trimming I make damn sure to stay as still as I can. They smirk as they have me lay down onto what appears to be a massage table except it has a set of padded stocks and they place my hands into padded cuffs. My body squirms, as I watch the expression on their faces as they are looking at me like a piece of meat. They evilly smile as the wax is being heated up and I am under no illusion that this will be painless though am more than a bit nervous at their laughter. Wiggles as the wax is slowly applied to my chest and in a weird way it doesn’t feel too bad. That all changes when the paper is applied and the wax is ripped off. I want to scream but the only reaction I have when the wax is removed is my naked body spasms and eyes start to water a bit. By the time they start working on my underarms my resolve is cracked and is yelping like crazy as every strip is removed. By the time they reach my privates I am screaming as hard as possible and this ordeal couldn’t be over soon enough. Looking over their work they smile in approval and affectionately wipe the sweat and tears from my face.

I begin to relax a bit as they let me catch my breath a bit while they are getting out makeup and hair brushes. Megan surprises me with a fairly passionate kiss saying “That wasn’t too bad for you honey?” I giggle softly when she playfully teases my neck and ears responding “No, It could have been worse.” Allison whispers in a soft and sexy voice as she lowers two makeup brushes to my underarms “Get ready to squeal little one.” While I know it was impossible to register that many sensations but I could have sworn I felt every single strand of the makeup brush as she explored my exposed underarms. I twist and thrash as much as the binds allow though by doing this, by my arm restraints a motor whirs and begin taking the extra slack and I am feel like I am stretched as tight as a bow string. If I wasn’t already laughing madly I would have burst out laughing since I highly doubt this device would have been needed for their clients. Shortly after that she makes my worst fear come to life as she delights in flickering and swirling the makeup brushes along my shaft and over my defenseless balls. Immediately I howl with panicked laughter though my situation is only made feel worse as Allison begins teasing me in a seductive voice “Awe is the poor widdle boy ticklish… kitchy kitchy coo.” My tickle hell is suddenly made worse as the rest of the women surround me with the two standing near my feet with hair brushes and the other two next to my underarms and sides with makeup brushes in both hands. One by one they begin tickling as they alternately sing either “tickle tickle tickle or kitchy kitchy coo.” Megan and Tiffany pull back my toes and sadistically scrub all over my soles with the hair brushes. While Natasha and Britney explore my tummy, sides and smooth underarms with those damned makeup brushes. My body is overwhelmed as there is nothing I can do to escape their evil tickles and it is not surprising that my begging falls on deaf ears. They continue with this until I am beginning to get exhausted and not laughing as hard so in response they all drop the brushes and scribble all over with their long smooth nails. It is in this moment I realize that telling a bunch of women you like getting tickled in a nail salon is a very bad idea as their teasing fingers drive me insane. I howl and cackle in frantic laughter which only causes them to increase the verbal teasing and tickling assault. It isn’t long before despite their efforts to maximize my laughter that I am reduced to silent laughter and a bit later I finally pass out.

I wake to hear myself softly giggling and I open my eyes and see that Ms. Lane is the only woman in the room and she is ever so softly teasing my privates with a fluffy makeup brush. Looking down I see I am still stiff as a board in a sensual voice she leans forward and says ”Ah you are up, I hope you aren’t too mad at us; it was just too fun to stop tickling you”. “I have a business proposition that I think we will both find beneficial.” She continues to playfully tease my privates which is a clear reminder of her superior bargaining position at the moment. She explains she owns a local all women country club/ health spa/gym and would love if I’d be willing to “entertain” them. From the smile on her face she doesn’t need to explain the entertainment she has in mind involves me getting tickled. She coyly winks saying “that while she wouldn’t require nudity she believes it would be more fun for all involved.”

She smiles and tells me what price she was thinking of offering, I had to restraint myself from having my jaw drop and eyes go wide. I smile at her and say that the offer is tempting and might be interested. Giggling she say I thought you would be as she goes to release me from this device. The thing that she offered that finally made me decide to accept was when she allowed me to view the club membership and if I didn’t want certain women to be allowed to tickle me, my wishes would be honored. While looking through the files as can be expected in that large of a membership, they all weren’t supermodels. But was surprised that there wasn’t a single woman that I didn’t think was at least slightly cute, especially since the women ages ranged from 18-mid to late 50’s. She leaned close and passionately kisses me when I said I could go there for a day and see how it goes, and she is grinning evilly as I say I could stop by tomorrow. I walk out into the main room and see the women chatting and it was my turn to surprise them when I asked if they didn’t have to be somewhere if I could be put back into the stocks. Tiffany gleefully says “why of course you can honey, I don’t think any of us had plans for the night, right ladies?” They surround me snickering as they playfully tickle me to guide me back into the back room. While I am getting tied back down Ms. Lane goes into the other room saying she is going to call and get things set up for my visit, I shiver at the tone in her voice. As soon as I am restrained I am instantly mercilessly attacked all over my naked body. Shortly after it began Ms. Lane comes back and joins my torment and my cackling and insane laughter continues long into the night. It is close to midnight when they finally release me from the stocks dressing me then surrounding me they help me into Megan’s car.

I was so exhausted that I don’t even remember going into her house, though wake up to a delightful surprise. Both our naked bodies are intertwined as I feel her warmth I slowly open my eyes though am unable to see much as I find my face is buried between her ample breasts. I feel her chest rise and fall as I hear her softly snoring, though with how our bodies are locked together I can’t really move without risking waking her. The worst part is I begin getting very aroused and with her legs wrapped around me my erection rises until it reaches the bottom of her luscious curvy ass. Even though the upward movement is stop it continues to enlarge and attempt to rise more, it’s twitching and pulsating begins to make a soft slapping sound as it hits her ass. It is not surprising that she slowly begins to wake up, smirking she softly whisper in a seductively possessive voice “hmm someone wants to play?” She moves her legs so her thighs trap my erection softly rubbing it. I gasp and moan a bit though I make the mistake of not responding to her so she moves her hand back and begins tickling the head of my cock. Giggling I get the hint and I respond “Yes, yes I want to play!” I begin softly kissing, licking, and nibbling all over her lovely breasts which cause her to moan and her nipples to stiffen like two diamonds.

She lets me do this for so long that I almost think she is close to climaxing but all of a sudden she rolls me over so she is pinning me under her weight to the bed. Snickering she reaches over and grabs a set of padded handcuffs and attaches my hands above my head to the head board. She pushes my shoulders down as she slowly inserts herself onto my erection causing moans of pure ecstasy. I try to thrust up as well while she bounces up and down though this causes her to put her full weight down on me, so I get the message that she wants to be in total control. So I just am happy to watch and enjoy the vision of her bouncing tits that is until my foot twitches. At first it didn’t register though after I feel the same thing on my other foot, I realize my feet are being tickled my feathers. I start giggling and squirming which causes me and Megan to look at the foot of the bed which we see all four of the women from the nail salon with feathers in hand. Tiffany giggles as she teases my toes saying “Thought you two would never wake up” now all the women have mischievous smiles. Two of the women sit on my lower legs helplessly and completely pinning me to the bed. They continue to tickle at a pace meant to distract and not to wear me out since I realized they want me relatively rested for the day’s festivities. In the time that follows they tickle using many different techniques though they soon discover their favorite one. The two knelling by my feet tickle with the feathers while the ones pinning my legs tickle my toes and at the same time tickle my inner thighs and helpless balls. They switch places every so often and they don’t stop until each woman has been brought to climax at which point they allow me to climax as well. I lay there watching while the women leave to go make breakfast though Tiffany stays behind and releases me from the handcuffs. I stretch out a bit then move by Tiffany’s soles where I begin to gently caress her silky smooth soles for a bit before I kiss and gently nibble her toes. This causes her to every so softly giggle for about a minute before she gives my ass a firm yet playfully smack saying “time to get something to eat.”

All of us eat fairly quickly as I think they are as eager as I am to go to the sexy vixen Ms. Lane’s club. I get dressed and follow them to the club. Once there Allison gives a brief tour of the place which the place is very impressive. Though the thing I notice most is that I am the only guy there all the staff is female. Every so often I am surprised as one of the women members or staff does a sneak tickle on my sides. Squealing and giggling though I am polite and smile at them introducing myself even though they know why I am here. Ms. Lane leads me to an office and has me read over a contract that says I agree to be tickled as entertainment of the women. I read through most of it but I do over look a small part that says guests are exempt from the prescreening requirements as long as they are female. She hands me a sheet that lists a bunch of possible actives to do today and asks me what I want to try first…

If anyone has any ideas for what the possible activities would be I would be happy to hear them.

Currently my idea for a possible part 3 would be getting locked while naked into a coffin like device with only my feet sticking out and hands strapped to the bench inside. Then Lane challenges the women to convince me to give them the code to unlock the case though after an hour she helps them by giving me real incentive to give the code when she'd cover my soles with itching powder.

My other stories

Decorating Decision (F/m)
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=44564

Unexpected Vacation part 1-6 (F/m)
1. http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=51268
2. http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=59513
3. http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=59758
4. http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=66005
5. http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=70113
6. http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=161851

The Joy of Roommates part 1 and 2 (F/m)
1. http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=67033
2. http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=127999

The Customer is Always Right part 1 (F/m)
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=69743

Witches World Part 1 and 2 F/M
1. http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=138877
2. http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=142063

Sweet as Candy part 1 F/M
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=143250

Freelancer Part 1
1. http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=164851

Really good chapter here, girls are most evil like this. ;) And your idea for the next chapter sounds fine.

wow I can't wait till part 3

as a activity how about tickle yoga lol should be interesting :D

Last edited:
Ticklish Matt you are n artist!
The coffin? Good idea and as soon as the ladies get the code the poor guy will be tickled all over...
I hope it will involve mature ladies.
I can't wait!
Thank you!

Ticklish Matt don't forgte the part 3... pls!

I hope you continue with this. I am really enjoying it. I wish I had an "Aunt Tiffany" when I was 18 :)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back