• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stumbled upon a victim (part 2)

1290mrbob1290

TMF Poster
Hi Guys.

Seems like you guys wanted part two. I'm writing this like part one, from my point of view. Her point of view might spring up later.

Enjoy. I want your ideas... give me what you want and i will see what i can do. if i like the idea. i'll write it.

------

Stumbled upon a Victim (Part 2)

Noooo. She screams. She now has one bare foot and she is hating it. I use all my fingers to stroke up and down her foot tortuously. I visit the sides of her foot again. she screams in a high pitch tone this time and it makes me jump.

I hear gravel shuffling under some car tyres. I look behind me and see a red Fiat 500 pulling up next to my volvo. Another hot girl jumps out, blonde, wearing a cute athletic outfit, bright white shorts, white ankle socks and tennis shoes, she slams her door and looks around. She sees us and head towards us. She picks up speed and she shouts, asking what we're doing. I tell her that it's police business that she shouldn't have witnessed. I instruct her to sit down on the ground and sit silently. Oddly, throughout all of this, my victim laid silent, exhausted, trying to get breath from the torturous workout i've been giving her.

The workout continues. I continue to stroke her foot, this time on the top. You can tell by her reaction, she hates having the tops of her feet tickled. I keep glancing at her other shoe as I tickle her bare foot. I try to make the other hot girl get up and join me. I tell her to take the other girls converse off. She refuses to and asks if she can leave. I tell her she will leave when she has paid her punishment. She moves to unlace the converse but i've changed my mind and I grab her arm. I have no more rope, I have to do something to her, I have to see her feet. I see how white and pristine her shoes are, and I look over to a large muddy patch on the ground. Walk through that muddy patch now. I stop tickling to watch and my victim turns her head to watch too.

She stood there for about 20-30 seconds and then looked at me and said she didn't wanna get her new shoes all dirty. I grab her arm and drag her to the table that's over the tickling victim and sit her down. I grab her right ankle and pull it up towards me. I unlace her shoe and pull it off. I lightly tickler her socked foot and she howls with laughter and tries to pull away but i have a firm grip on her little ankle. Her socks aren't so clean, they have dirty areas on the soles, on the heel and ball of her foot. She has been to the gym, the socks is moist with sweat and it's stuck to her foot, it's clearly not loose. She reaches forward violently and snatches the shoe from my hand, and as she does says that she'll walk through the mud if i let her go. I steal the shoe back and throw it in the bush behind me, i grab her left ankle, pull off the shoe ignoring the laces and throw it behind me with the other. I point at the mud patch and she stands up, now only in her socks. She walks up to the patch and changes her mind. She walks back and lies next to the other girl. She sticks her socked feet in the air and stays silent.

I move over and peel off both her socks revealing her sweaty tanned feet, pink painted toenails and soft skin. I decide to finish my tied up victim off too. I pull off her converse, quickly followed by her sock. Now i have two girls barefoot awaiting tickling from me. I work a foot of each of the girls and keep switching, stroking, scratching, sides, soles, toes, under the toes, tops of the feet. Both of them were laughing constantly, screaming for me to stop. I ignore them and keep working at their feet. After about 10 more minutes of tickling their bare feet, I stop. I untie the other girl and she sighs with relief. I instruct them to put their arms in the air as i remove both of their tops and toss them aside. I tell them to turn around and put one arm up against the tree. I tie the rope around their wrists and the tree, Immobilising their arms and exposing their upper-bodies and under arms.

One slow stroke on their underarms makes them scream. I repeat the action and move down to their sides, going round to their belly and torturing them further. They laugh and scream as I torture their sides for another 10 minutes. I occasionally focus on just one of them and work an underarm and a foot at the same time. The latest arrival, the blonde reacts more to the body and underarm tickling than the other, but the other hates her feet being tickled. I decide I must end it all as I must get on my way. I reach for her white socks and her black converse. I pull on the first sock and converse and quickly give her other foot a tickle. I then cover up the foot with her remaining sock and converse. I throw her top at her and move towards the blonde. I put on her socks and quickly rummage through the bush to find her white tennis shoes which i quickly slide on. I throw her top at her and i untie their wrists. I waste no time in leaving the scene. I tell them they are to say nothing and i run to my volvo. I quickly jump in, fire the car up, reverse, and then pull away from the car park. As I leave, i stare at them, they are just getting up putting their tops on talking to each other.

I must go hunting for more victims.

------

Hope you liked part 2 guys, the little twist of the extra victim too.

I wanna write more, give me some ideas. And i'll get back to ya.

Comments much appreciated.

Congrats on completing your first story here.

I definitely think your hunting alter ego needs to go out and find more ticklish victims. :firedevil.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back