• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I Still Know What You Did 2 Summers Ago

Foottickler3000

TMF Poster
Helen is played by Sarah Michelle Gellar

Julie is played by Jennifer Love Hewitt

"I Still Know What You Did 2 Summers Ago"

*Insert some bullshit excuse for Helen being alive again*

Ray was waiting in the car for Julie to come out of Helens house. Julie was still in the house with Helen when Ray thought he heard something moving in the back seat. He looked back, but it was too dark to see anything, so he thought nothing of it. He turned the radio on real loud and honked the horn. He was getting restless waiting for Julie to come out and he moved his seat back so he could relax while waiting. When he did he felt as if he hit something, so he looked back again. When he peaked his head over the back of the seat he caught a pipe in his temple (which knocked him out instantly). The killer dragged him out of the car into some near by bushes. Just then he saw Julie coming out of the house, so he hid behind the car. Julie was finally done talking to Helen and headed out to the parking lot. From what she could see there was no one in the car, but when she got closer she saw Ray on the floor. She went to run back to the house, but was caught by the killer. She tried to scream but he put a rag over her mouth and she was soon sound asleep. Then he opened a window to the house quietly and climbed in. He saw Helen sitting in a chair and snuck up behind her. He used the same cloth to knock her out like he did to Julie. He brought them both back to his boat, where they were tied up real tight.

Julie was the first to wake up. "Helen, Helen wake up." Julie went to get up, but realized she was tied down. Her hands were tied together above her head and her ankles were together, tied to a table. Then Helen came to slowly. "Julie? Whe-where are we?” "I don't know, but the last thing I remember is being knocked out by some guy outside your house." Helen too realized she was tied down the same way. They also realized by now that they were totally naked. They also noticed the way they were positioned. Helens bare feet were near Julie’s breasts, as Julie’s feet were near Helens breasts. Just then the killer walked in and Helen and Julie both looked up with incredible fear in their eyes. Their mouths were dry and they could barely feel their bodies they were so scared. Julie was the first to swallow her fear and speak. "What do you want with us, and who are you?!" "You can call me Ben, and you'll find out what I want with you soon enough......." "What are you going to do to us?" "Well, since you seem so anxious we'll get right to it." With that Ben pulled the hook out of his trench coat. "Are you girls..........ticklish?" "Ticklish," Julie asked with surprise, "what the hell kinda questio-" Without a word the killer drug the hook down the underside of her left leg. Julie bit her lip almost immediately. She couldn't handle the intense tickling feeling going up and down her leg but at the same time she couldn't move or her leg would be sliced open. Ben was slowly but surely getting closer and closer to Julie’s feet. Julie would go absolutely nuts if the killer tickled her feet with that hook, but that was the least of her concerns now. It took all the concentration she had to keep from breaking, and by now the killer had reached her calves. If she didn't think of something fast that hook was going to meet with her soft, smooth soles. Helen was watching and also new what would happen if that hook met with Julies feet. The hook was now at the top of Julie’s ankles and her head began shaking back and forth. Just then, Helen swallowed her fear and spoke up to save her friend, "Hey killer, stop tickling her now!" The killer ignored Helen and continued heading toward Julie’s feet. Helen started letting out light giggles and was shaking her head violently back and forth. "Tickle me instead!" Helen now regretted what she said, but it was the only thing she could think of and it sort of slipped off her tongue. Ben turned to Helen with a surprised look on his face. "So your anxious to share the same fate as your friend huh? Well I have an idea." He untied Helens right arm and then moved to her left side. "Now Helen, tickle you friend, or else......." "Hell no, I won't tickle her and you can't make me!" Helen said in a stubborn tone. With that, the killer put his hook down and dug into Helens left side with all he had. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASTOHOHOHOP IHIHIT!!! AAAHHAHAAHAHAHAAAHAHATHATHETICKLES!" "Now, we can do this all night, or you can tickle Julie, it's your choice." He said calmly. "HEHAHAHAHEHAHEA HAH, OKOKOKOKHAHAHAHAOKHAHAHAIHIHI'LLHEHETICKLEHEHEHER!!!" Ben stopped his tickling attack on Helens sides and waited for Helen to go to work on Julie’s feet. "No Helen, please don't tickle my feet, you know how ticklish I aAHAHAHM! HAHA HAHAHAHAAHAHEHEHAHEHANOHOHOHOAHEHAHHAHEHAHEHAEAH!!!" "I'm sorry Julie......" Ben then moved up to Julies right arm and untied it. "Now Julie, feel free to tickle back.” In hopes of getting her friend to stop, Julie reached out to Helen’s feet and tickled with everything she had. “AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA,STOOHOHOHOPIIIIIT!!!” Helen squealed. “HAHAHAYOHOHOOUUSTOHOPIITT!!!” This went on for quite some time before Helen realized she was going to be tickled either way and spared her friend. "Hmmm, I see we have a problem here...... Ok, whoever holds out the longest gets to go free.” They wasted no time going back to work on each other’s feet. A couple hours later, Julie finally passed out. Helen said panting, “Ok, I won, now let me go!” Ben came close to her and bent down next to her ear “I lied!” With that he went to work on her armpits, scratching every which way. He moved up and down her sides like that, down to the hipbones, and back up again. He did this for a while, even after Helen was well into the silent laughter stage. Then he began to lightly scratch her stomach. This drove Helen nuts, she made every attempt possible to break her bonds. She was struggling with all she had to stop the tickling, but it just wasn’t happening. She finally lost it and just gave in. All she could do was lay there, and that she did. She laid there and laughed as the killer made his way down to her legs. He slowly drug his nails up and down her thighs, then squeezed her knees and hips furiously. He completed this rotation several times before moving back down to her feet. There he tickled the bottoms and tops simultaneously, confusing her so much she finally passed out from lack of breath and her brain being overloaded with feelings. He then moved over to Julie, who was still passed out from the tickling she received from Helen. He tickled her feet lightly until she woke up. Julie managed to get a few words in through her laughter, “Hehehehehe, what hehe happenedheheh?” “You lost.” Ben informed her, then began tickling up and down her left thigh while squeezing her right knee. Julie burst out immediately at the unexpected tickles, as he moved north a little and squeezed her inner thigh and scratched her stomach at the same time. “I see your having fun Julie, I have a little something for you….” Julie didn’t say anything, she was so grateful or the break she just shut up and tried to catch her breath. Ben walked behind her so she couldn’t see, but she could hear him ruffling through something. Much to her surprise, she felt something soft sliding down her underarm. She bit her lip trying to hold it in, but that didn’t last very long. Within seconds she burst back into uncontrollable laughter. As the killer worked her entire underarm, then slid the feather over her tits to the next underarm, he was squeezing her mid section. Then he ran the feather over the underside of her tits and her stomach. This sent her into an all new level of ticklish agony. Her laughs were long, and high pitched, and the material of her bra didn’t help much. Then to make matters worse Ben began tickling her hipbones as he was feathering her midsection, tickling right below the bust line, then moving back down to her belly button and dipping the feather in and out of it. He then moved farther down with the feather, still working her hipbones with his hands, to her inner thighs. Taking long, slow strokes, and then swishing back and forth between her legs. He decided it was time to finish her of. Ben chose the same technique he used to knock out Helen. He moved down to Julie’s feet and tickled her soles with the feather while scratching the tops of her feet with his nails. This drove her into hysterics, just as Ben hoped it would. The feather was unforgiving, it moved in and out of her toes, up and down her soles, and anywhere else it could make its way. This went on for about a half hour before Julie too passed out. Ben untied them both and loaded them into the trunk of his car. He drove them back to Helen’s apartment and dropped them behind the bushes.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back