• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Mirror-Episode 2 (m/f erotic)

myth77

1st Level Orange Feather
The Mirror
rorriM ehT

Episode 2

“You're having fun.”

It almost sounded like an accusation.

“W-what...?”

Abruptly, Donovan slid his body out from under hers. The motion left Elise's back to kiss the bed sheets. Though the bed was still warm from his body heat, Elise felt cold in the absence of Donovan's skin lying face up on the bed underneath her.

He spun his body over on his side, propping himself up next to her, resting his weight on his right elbow, resting his chin on his palm. He cocked his head to the side and stared at her, a fiercely inquisitive look washing over his face.

“You.” He spoke coldly.

Panic. Flowering slowly in her belly. Blush. Filling her cheeks.
She had no clue how to respond. He wasn't asking her anything. He spoke his words in an unemotional manner, as though delivering a math equation.

He was studying her.

A chill snaked its way through Elise's body. She shuddered.

She watched Donovan lift his index finger, and touch it, very softly, to the skin of her throat. Elise's breath paused. Donovan's gaze was fixated on his own finger, strangely, as if he were studying it too, intently trying to figure out what it would do next. He watched and she watched...watched his finger softly graze the skin of her neck, and slowly, dramatically run its course over her collarbone and down...down into the valley between her breasts.

Her skin tingled along the invisible line he had drawn. And then, he delicately drew the line in reverse, gliding lightly over her skin, slowly making its way over her collarbone again, up the sensitive length of her neck. This time it stopped under her chin. He cupped his fingers there, holding her face.

He applied a small amount of pressure to his fingers there, and firmly lifted her head, turning her eyes toward his own, as he lie next to her. His gaze was darkly piercing.

He moved his own face in close to hers.
Close enough for their lips to touch...
but he didn't kiss her.

He inhaled and exhaled deeply.

“You are having fun.” He restated, eyes so penetratingly close, lips so alluring near...

Was he asking? She was fairly certain he wasn't, but his tone seemed to require an answer, his eyes demanding some response.

“Yes?” she gave her reply, unsure if it was needed or wanted. This new air Donovan presented left Elise feeling strangely frightened...and a bit excited. Her skin flushed under the intensity of his gaze, locking their eyes. He cradled her face in his hand...and kissed her, gently at first...then firmly, hungrily joining his lips to hers. He brought his hand around to gently cradle the back of her head, while he moved his lips against hers. Slowly she felt him laying her head back, placing it against the pillows underneath her.

Then with little warning, he grasped her chin again, and firmly turned her gaze to the right, opposite his direction.

Donovan's eyes traveled over her form. He narrowed them on his target.

Donovan lowered his head to her lovely exposed neck. So elegant and soft was her skin there that he needed to taste it. He licked his lips, and lowered his head down, closer to his prize.

He softly kissed her there, a deep, soft, moist kiss, and inhaled, drinking in her scent. Then...he opened his mouth.

He took the very tip of his tongue, and slid it...so very lightly, he slid his tongue up the side of her exposed neck, firmly holding her chin in place, to keep her still and unable to look at him.

Elise's eyes widened in shock at the exquisite sensitivity of his tongue to her throat, and the firmness of his grasp on her chin. She burned at her new vulnerability.

Again, he drew a feather-light line down her neck, then up again, and then...

Elise sucked in her breath sharply...and shivered. His tongue was no longer taking a linear path along the contours of her neck. It moved softly...but now wildly...drawing unfathomable shapes against her skin. The wild tickling of his tongue against the smooth skin of her neck shattered her senses. It did tickle...but it did not make her laugh.

It made her groan.

Her lips parted and released from behind them a low, sensuous, desperate groan.

Her responding noises, her lack of laughter, her clear arousal...all of these things Donovan absorbed deep within his senses. The way her soft skin tasted against his tongue, the way his tongue's movements traveled against her neck, the way he firmly held her face, turned her gaze away from his...the way her back arched receiving these new sensations...drove him wild with lust. It fueled the furnace growing deep in his core.

But he wanted more...more heat...
more from this...
more from her.

He tilted his gaze up, while continuing his ticklish caresses of tongue to neck. Up her body his eyes slid, their gaze resting on her wrists.

He could see her hands clenching and releasing the scarves bound to her wrists, responding to the teasing, tortuous pleasure as he continued to trace new patterns against her neck, grazing delicately up and down the side of her throat, up to the side of her face to her exquisitely sensitive earlobe, lightly tracing the outer curves of her ear, then searching her lovely neck again. She clenched and released the scarves...clenched them... so tightly at times she pained herself, digging her nails into her own palms...the only way she could fight back against the horrendously wonderful tickling he delivered to her neck and ear with his tongue.

Why couldn't she laugh, Elise wondered, utterly astonished by the intensity of the ticklish sensations. All her voice could do was moan...and groan...release aching oooohs and aaaahs. The wickedly wonderful sensations raising the arch in her spine...almost painfully high...causing such delicious ecstasy to swirl inside of her.

So beautifully distracting was her arching back that Donovan forgot about the sadistic ticklish cruelty he was planning to administer to her outstretched arms tied to the headboard above her. His eyes were now locked onto the rainbow-like curve in Elise's spine. He couldn't help himself.

“Don't...move.” Donovan's husky whisper caressed its way down into Elise's ear canal, eliciting a quaking shudder to ravage her gorgeous body at its sensuous vibrations.

He applied a small amount of pressure firmly to her chin, then released his fingers from her face, his silent order underlining his spoken order, not to turn her head.

She squeezed her eyes tight. The order he'd given her caused the warmth within her to blaze hotter. She obeyed.

He chuckled silently to himself, and although she couldn't look at him, she could feel his laughter gently shaking the bed. Something about feeling his laughter, feeling the pleasure he was deriving from her tortuously sensual predicament, made her weak with familiar longing in her core. A slick moistness was developing between her thighs.

He lowered his head and resumed his tongue's motions to explore her neck. Her spine arched further. It made him want to play with his ticklish toy.

And so he did.

He lifted his free hand and used the first two fingers of it to softly walk...beginning their journey at her belly button...ticklishly walking them up the center of her torso...through the deliciously soft valley between her breasts...and tracing their steps along her collarbone.

She laughed...no...snickered at the new sensations, her spine helplessly arched upward by the pleasures of the motions of his pointed tongue ticklishly tracing designs all over her neck and ear, pushing her chest into the tickling walk of his two fingers up the center of her torso. He continued to lightly march the fingers, walking them along Elise's collarbone, walking them down and around the sides of her breasts, tickling their way all over her sensitive ribs.

He watched her squirm, her entire upper body, swaying left and right, writhing at the unbearable tickling he was delivering to her form. Her back collapsed hard against the bed, as deep laughter exploded from her lips.

He traced the tip of his tongue up to her earlobe, drawing the soft rounded skin into his mouth. He swirled the tip of his tongue all around the sensitive bud. Then he opened his mouth and whispered.

“What...” he asked, as he added a third finger soldier to his destructively ticklish walk around her ribs, around her belly, marching ticklish circles around her beautiful breasts,”is soooooo funny?” He exaggerated his words. Her laughter increased, shaking her whole being, increasing her vulnerability and making her more susceptible to the ticklish motions of his fingers.

She shook her head, rapidly from side to side, unable to answer his question.

“Oh?” He said in a surprised tone, eyebrows raising. “You didn't hear me?”

He increased the pace of his fingers. He marched them faster all along the curves of her ribs, all over the soft skin of her belly, up and around her bosoms, heaving up and down, illustrating her breathless laughing struggle.

Dizzy. She was quite dizzy now.

And on fire.

Elise was consumed by the deliberate tickling fingers, seeking out her tender flesh...tickling her gently into frenzied madness all over her upper body. Her intense laughter prohibited her from responding with words, his whispering in her ear increasing her uncontrollable arousal.

“Why...are ...you...laughing...Elise?” He drew out his tormenting question, adding an extra hiss to the 's' in her name.

“What...

is...

sooooo...

damned funny?”

Suddenly he rose up and positioned his strong body over hers, powerfully straddling her hips between his athletic legs...deciding to increase her beautiful agony.

With both hands now, he moved like a possessed pianist. He wriggled his fingers over every part of her upper body, wriggling and spidering his fingertips over every spot...every inch of her delightful ribcage, every inch of her ticklish tummy...every curve of her tender sides...and all around her sensitive breasts.

Hard...her body bucked hard against he unyielding vice grip of his thighs, her laughter loud and gorgeous...bouncing and echoing around their room. This wonderful hotel room.

And she could still watch him...over his shoulder..up at the ceiling above...into that mirror staring overhead, reflecting her ecstatic torment back at her.

“No answer?” Donovan's head was cocked devilishly to the side, quizzing her.

He bent his face lower. Down to her ears again to speak.

“That's okay,” he whispered, voraciously tickling every sensitive spot on her torso. “You will answer. Tonight your body, your laughter...they will answer my questions.”

More...coming soon.

Wonderful...this is exactly the kind of thing I wish there was more of. I like the development of your prose style. I really enjoy detail so rich that you can see the action unfold in your mind's eye. In fact you can almost, taste it, feel it, inhale it. It's a rare thing and not many people take the time to put that level of effort into stories.

This is great work Myth, you are a very fine and welcome addition to the TMF's legion of writers.

:bubbly:

Last edited:
Wonderful...this is exactly the kind of thing I wish there was more of. I like the development of your prose style. I really enjoy detail so rich that you can see the action unfold in your mind's eye. In fact you can almost, taste it, feel it, inhale it. It's a rare thing and not many people take the time to put that level of effort into stories.

This is great work Myth, you are a very fine and welcome addition to the TMF's legion of writers.

:bubbly:

Well I want to thank you Sir, the passion you put in your own stories, as well the passion Marquis puts in his writings helped me tap into my own. :)

Errrrrrrotically hot Myth! RAWR!!!!!! :D

Here are some of my fav lines:

Though the bed was still warm from his body heat, Elise felt cold in the absence of Donovan's skin lying face up on the bed underneath her.

This was great:

Donovan's gaze was fixated on his own finger, strangely, as if he were studying it too, intently trying to figure out what it would do next.

You've established setting, characters and situation. Now you disregard all of that and focus on the tiny things that pack the punch we're all wanting. With that one line it drew me in, almost as if I had a camera that was mounted on his fingertip and was going along for the ride itself as it explored her body. It just made all the imagery even more powerful.

Like:

He watched and she watched...watched his finger softly graze the skin of her neck, and slowly, dramatically run its course over her collarbone and down...down into the valley between her breasts.

Her skin tingled along the invisible line he had drawn. And then, he delicately drew the line in reverse, gliding lightly over her skin, slowly making its way over her collarbone again, up the sensitive length of her neck. This time it stopped under her chin.

And everything else that followed. There are honestly too many lines in this for me to highlight. It was just a wonderful piece.

Oh, and great dialogue too. It just "popped", mixed in with everything else it was perfect.

And again, I love how you're playing with the words themselves, the paragraphs, dictating how the reader reads, leading us all to the rhythm of how you want this to be read.

Oh ... wow. :faint:

Myth77 ... darlin' ... thank you. You get it. I mean , you really get it. I love the pacing of your stories. You're never in a rush to get to the "pay off" , as you calmly & deftly allow the scene to play out its natural course. While doing so , you create almost an empathic sense for the reader of both Elise's wonderfully agonizing plight & also of Donovan's disciplined delight.

Like Marquis De Sade hinted at , your ability to draw in the reader is impeccable. As the tale progresses , I find myself getting lost in your beautifully crafted words ... almost as if I'm right there witnessing the moments unfold.

Love this latest installment , lady. Thanks for sharing.

nice! very nice your talents truly are in your writing. Lots of stories get posted but not all of them capture the passion you and some of the other great writers have

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back