• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Cabin - The Feline's special encounter (M/F - Tease and Denial - Spec Request)

opprtunistic

TMF Regular
The Cabin - The Feline's chance encounter (M/F - Tease and Denial - Spec Request)

This is a story written as a special request for Sexyfeline. It was written from her perspective. Ok, here we go…

It was Saturday night and a few friends and I decided to blow off some steam with some partying and dancing at the local club. So I dressed up in my favorite leather outfit and headed out to break some hearts (as usual).

The girls and I love to play a little game where we dance with each other just to see how much we can drive all of the men crazy. You can practically feel their testosterone build as we sensually slide up against each other and softly run our hands along the contours of each others body.

Funny how the football game they were watching or the game of pool they were shooting suddenly loses its interest. Just give us 5 minutes and we have the entire bar panting around our feet like little puppy dogs.

I’m sure one of these days we’d get one of them to get the courage to come join in on the fun, but after a few minutes of watching, they usually aren’t in any shape to even stand up, let alone venture out on the dance floor.

But this Saturday was different. As we were about ½ way through our performance, suddenly a strong hand on my shoulder startled me. I turned to see an unfamiliar man standing there. He looked into my eyes and said “Mind if I give this a try?”

My first instinct was to reject him, but before I said anything he took both of my hands and continued to look directly into my eyes as if he was looking into my soul. His hands were strong and I felt a sensation travel through my body.

Who did this guy think he was just staring at me like this? I was intrigued and felt that he was nearly challenging me to do the same.

OK, I’m game. He would be no match for me no matter what game he was playing! I glared back at him as we slowly moved to the music. Neither of us said a word or made any facial expression. We just glared into each others eyes waiting for the other to break.

I’ve got to say, this was impressive. He had me by the hands and never even flinched as my body swayed seductively in front of him. Ok, it was time to really put this guy to the test. I slid in closer to him and started to just barely graze my body against his, still looking directly into his eyes and looking for a reaction. I could feel his body react and I gave him a sly smile as to tell him that I had him. He simply gazed into my eyes with no facial reaction.

He then took both of my arms and put them over his shoulders and he wrapped his arms around my back and pulled me into him. I could feel his excitement and I continued to tauntingly smile at him knowing it would only be a matter of time before he lost control.

Wow! This guy was really something. I was becoming entranced with this war we were having and I could feel the testosterone and passion beginning to pulse through his body. I was relishing in the anticipation; wondering how long he could compose himself as his body began to betray him.

Perhaps adding a little gasoline to the fire will get his attention? (*evil*) I then slid my fingers up his shoulders around the back of his neck; scratching and then running them up in his hair. I instantly felt his body tighten and then saw him take a deep swallow.

I looked into his eyes and gave him a wry smile as to say “OK, now you’re mine!”. I could tell by reading his eyes and by the feel of the adrenaline racing through his body that he was about to lose it.

But then as I saw the confidence in his face begin to slowly drain, it happened. He slid his strong hands up my back and I felt him begin to lightly scratch from my neck down to my mid back. The smile left my face and my eyes got big. OH CRAP! He started to scratch his fingers up and down sensually and the sensations shot through my body. Having my back scratched is one of my weaknesses and it quickly became nearly hypnotic.

I tried to maintain eye contact, but the sensations overwhelmed me and I closed my eyes and laid my head on his shoulder taking in every stroke like a kitten craving attention. He continued for a few seconds running all the way up and down from my shoulders to my waist as I laid against him in total bliss. He then stopped and whispered in my ear…. “I Win”.

With that, he simply let me go and walked out. I just stood there a bit shaken up. My body was totally stimulated and I wanted more. But as fast as it happened, it was over. I didn’t know who he was and nobody at the bar could tell me either. I left a few minutes later to see if he was outside. No luck. He was gone.

When I got home that night, I couldn’t get him out of my mind. I was disappointed that he was gone without a trace and I might never see him again. But then as I got undressed for bed, I saw that he had left a little message for me. It was a card that he slipped down my back which contained his phone#. Just seeing it gave me an adrenaline rush. Man, I had it bad for this guy. Suddenly the world got a lot brighter.

But how could I call him? I’ve never pursued a guy before. But if I didn’t take the initiative, this would be the end. Could I let that happen? Could I simply let this guy go? I figured I’d sleep on it and see how I felt in the morning.

I awoke the next morning after basically a sleepless night. I could not get him out of my mind and the feelings had not gotten any weaker. I had no choice but to call that afternoon.

As I called, I actually got butterflies in my stomach like a school girl, but I curled up on the couch, took a deep breath and dialed his number…

He : Hello. (just hearing his voice sent shivers down my spine)

Me : Just wondering, did you lose something last night?

He : Sure did. Did you find it? It’s very important that I get it back.

Me : Oh really? And what’s it worth to ya?

He : A reward for sure.

Me : Ok, I’m interested. What are you offering?

He : I’d say it’s worth a weekend for you at my cabin. Come next Saturday and make yourself at home. The key is under the mat. And by the way, it has a pool and Hot tub.

Me : Mmmmm. Sounds pretty good. Is that my only reward?

He : Well, I guess I can make it back from a business trip by Sunday morning. Maybe I’ll come by for a visit. I seem to remember a type of special attention that you seemed to enjoy. (those words actually gave me goose bumps)

Me : Deal. I’ll see you Sunday.

With that, he hung up. I felt a rush of adrenaline. I could hardly wait for Sunday to arrive.

I headed out Saturday never remembering a time when I was more excited about seeing anyone. I got to the cabin and let myself in. It was a gorgeous cabin on the lake; warm and cozy and I could almost feel/smell/sense his presence. I made myself at home and simply thought of ways to pass the time. I could tell by my excitement that it was going to be a looooong night!

At around 10PM, I needed a way to occupy my mind and hopefully relax. Maybe some time in the Hot Tub might help. So after a nice long shower, I slipped into my bikini, slid into my silk robe and headed out to the deck.

As I slid out of my robe and into the hot pulsating water, I felt all of my tension slip away. I laid there fantasizing about him; the way his strong hands felt on my back and the way his hard body felt pressed into mine and the way he gazed into my eyes. I was beginning to think that this Hot Tub idea might be doing more damage than good.

After a while, I raised myself out of the water and slid my robe on and synched it around the waist. I was really wondering if I would make it through the night without resorting to sexual release, but I was going to try. It was going to be a real test though because I was simmering.

As I walked back into the cabin, my heart skipped a beat when I noticed a NOTE on the table. It said…

“Arrived early. Are you ready for your reward? You will have all of my focus centered on you for the entire night. I want nothing in return. You are to lay back and enjoy without any reciprocation. Please put this blindfold on and we’ll begin YOUR SPECIAL NIGHT.

I actually trembled. Every word of that note pierced my soul. I slipped the soft blindfold around my head and tied it tight. I stood there for a few minutes just waiting. I was aroused simply by the anticipation. For the first time in my life, I felt awkward wondering what was going on around me. I began to feel paranoid.

Then I felt his strong hands slide down both of my arms and grab my hands. I received the same sensation through my body that I remembered from the bar. He took my hands and put them on his shoulders and slid his hands around my back. He said softly “Remember me?”

The sound of his voice once again traveled straight down my spine and gave me goose bumps. I wanted so bad for him to take me right there and then. I slid forward into him and he quickly grabbed me around the waist and slid me back away.

“Remember our deal. No reciprocation or offense. This is YOUR night”

OH GOD! This was going to be difficult. He then walked me backwards into another room and backed me against what felt to be a padded wall.

He then said. “No moving forward.”

He then slid just close enough to graze against me. GOD! He was doing the same thing to me as I did to him in the bar and I was in no shape to be able to withstand the teasing!

I immediately felt blood rush to me as I felt his warm bulge lightly graze up against my triangle. I could barely contain myself. I slid forward to get more pressure which I was craving but he stopped me and moved my hips back against the wall. He said ‘Remember – Stay there!”

Oh God! I couldn’t take much more of this. He just stood there for a second and I felt he was just staring at me taking it all in. I was clearly excited and the ache I felt between my legs was actually making me fidgety and I was beginning to tremble.

He then repeated the same light grazing strokes sliding his erection against my triangle. Once again, I could not put up with the teasing and began to move forward into him to relieve my desire.

He then quickly pushed my back against the wall where I stayed trembling with excitement. I then felt a strap pull around me right above my knees. It then tightened which pulled my legs back to the wall.

Once again he repeated his teasing. He began to lightly graze against me. I simply could not bear to have this light stimulation and once again tried to move into him. However the strap kept me pinned to the wall.

Desperate, I took my hands off his shoulders, put them around his waist and pulled him into me. But he quickly grabbed my hands and put them back on his shoulders. He continued to slide lightly against me.

I couldn’t even speak. I had totally lost control and needed him at that moment. GOD! It felt like blood was rushing through my entire body. I had only one desperate option. It was to go on the offensive and try to get him to lose control so that I could finally get the relief that I was aching for.

I began scratching his neck and running my fingers up into his hair. I felt his excitement rise and he began to slide harder into me. He was as hard as a rock and I heard him start to breathe heavy. I HAD HIM NOW!

I was so excited that I was already near climax when suddenly, HE PULLED AWAY! I could feel him trembling. How could he have done that? How could he resist what we were feeling?

I continued to scratch his neck expecting him to break down. My stimulated mound was
just inches away. I hoped the urge would overcome him so I stood there simply waiting for him to lose control and give in.

He said : “That was CLOSE! You are a resourceful one aren't you? No more of that!”

He reached up and grabbed both of my wrists and pulled them up over my head and back to the wall. I tried to fight, but his hands were so strong, I just collapsed. For some reason, his strength just made me melt. I then felt straps tighten around my wrist.

I was now in trouble as I had no more offense. My only hope would be to try to seduce him by letting the “opportunity” of having me hanging there helpless overcome him. I hung there in anticipation. I then felt him slowly and sensually undue the knot on my robe and I felt it part open. I could feel him just taking in the site and watching me squirm from the ache between my legs.

He slid his hands along the openings of my robe up and down my stomach towards my bikini bottom. I quivered from his touch and flinched. I then heard him snicker in delight from my reaction.

He then slid his hands inside my robe, around my back, and then he began rubbing firmly up through my shoulder blades and up to my neck. I moaned as I melted from the deepness of his penetrating hands as I felt the tension in my back just crumble from his strength.

He said : “Do you like this?”

I said : “Yes.”

He said : “How about this?

He then started slowly scratching circles all over my back as he pressed his bulge strongly against my triangle.

He said : “Ok. Here are the rules. When you say “STOP”, I promise to stop. If I break that rule, I set you free and you are in complete control and make all of the rules for the next 12 hours”.

I said : “OK”.

I didn’t care. All I knew was I was hanging by my wrists in my robe and bikini and he was now sliding against me. There was no way he could resist that. I was about to get relief. After all, this guy is only human.

I then made my move. As I felt his face near mine, I lip locked him and started kissing him passionately. Once again, I felt his body react immediately and he began to increase his pressure against me. My juices began to build as I felt his testosterone begin to flow through his body. But then, just as it seemed as if he would lose control, he slid away from me AGAIN!

GOD! How can he do that?

He then said (reacting to my kiss) : “Damn, that was close! You are dangerous and just full of surprises aren’t you? Ok, let’s take care of that too.”

I then felt a strap go across my forehead and pull my head back to the wall. I wasn’t sure why, but having my neck opened up like that with no way to protect it made me feel extremely vulnerable and scared.

I have never had anyone in control of my neck like that and as he ran his fingers up and down my throat, it made me giggle and tremble. I can’t explain that feeling. I had never felt that helpless in my life.

Then, the wall that I was up against suddenly gave way and tilted back. I fell back to a total horizontal position so I was laying on my back. I then felt something close around both of my ankles.

He then climbed up on me and slid his hips up my legs until we were hip to hip and his bulge pressed into my triangle. I took a deep breath of anticipation and braced myself. He layed there for a second motionless and I could do nothing.

He then said “There now. This is the safest I’ve felt all day. Now I can take my time with you.”

OH GOD! That was the last thing I wanted to hear. I was boiling over and needed release NOW!

I then felt him slide off me and sit to the side of me. He then slowly and sensually started parting my robe off of me, first sliding one side and then the other. He paused for a second and I could tell he was simply taking in the site of me in my bikini.

This was the first time he had seen my body exposed like this. My hope was that the site would be too much to resist. I took a deep breath which must have given him a great sight as my tummy sunk and my ribs became more pronounced. I then slid my legs against each other and shifted my hips around. How could he resist me here laying helpless like this?

He said “Naughty, Naughty. Are you still trying to seduce me?”

I then heard a sliding noise and felt my wrists pull higher. It pulled me to the point where I was tight as a drum.

He Said : “What’s wrong? Can’t move? Let’s check just to make sure”.

With that, he lightly scratched his fingertips up my side and up my ribs which sent shock waves through my body. I tried to shift and buck, but I was so tight I could barely even wiggle. I yelled “NOOOOO! STOP! STOP!”

With that, he immediately stopped. I sighed in relief. That was brutal. I then realized that he did as he promised and stopped when I said that word.

He began to run his fingers down my stomach stroking me back and forth along the stop of my bikini bottom. I squirmed with anticipation as he started to venture south and drew sensual circles and figure 8’s all over my triangle. He could feel the heat radiate as he ventured down towards my mound which was absolutely craving attention.

But he would only briefly go by to tease me and keep me on edge. It was agony and feeling his hands exit that area after getting blood rushing to me was like no denial I have ever felt before.

He then began to run his fingers down the tops of my thighs, scratching lightly which sent more blood racing to my mound. I then began to feel him start to venture towards my inner thighs and the sensation became overwhelming. I quickly shut my legs in reflex to protect my over sensitive inner thighs.

Next thing I felt was a strap slipping between my legs down by my knees and then second one. Then I heard that sliding noise and felt the straps pull my legs outwards which parted my knees and opened up my inner thighs. OH GOD!

I laid back never feeling more paranoid and helpless in my life. After a few seconds of anticipation, I felt his hands begin to scratch my outer thighs. Although I loved that feeling, I knew it wouldn’t last long as he began to make his way up over the top and slowly started to wander into my vulnerable inner thighs. I flexed and tried to close them, but it didn’t budge at all. As he ran his nails up my inner thigh towards my groin the sensation was so overwhelming I screamed “NOOOOO! STOOOOOOOOOP!”

With that, he immediately stopped (as he promised). I laid there panting, thanking God that he gave me that out. It was just too much to bare.

He said : “Sure would be criminal to not give that hot spot some attention. And there’s nothing I like playing with more than the inner thigh. Well, maybe almost nothing”

With that he ran his foot along the side of my foot which surprised me and made me flinch.

He said with a hint of wryness.: “Hmmmm. Just as I hoped. Don’t worry. They’ll be getting my full attention soon.”

Those words went right through me. I LOVE to have my feet plaid with and the thought of his hands on my feet made we squirm with anticipation.

He then said : “But let’s see what we can do up here first.”

Once again, he began scratching up and down my outer thighs. I laid back in total bliss realizing that I could enjoy this and if he went to my inner thighs and it became overwhelming, I had the power to stop him.

He spent a few minutes working my outer and the front of my thighs with his finger nails. Then he began slowly venturing towards my inner thigh. I tensed. But this time as he ventured inward, he began to switch to his soft finger tips instead of his nails as he stroked my vulnerable inner thighs. GOD! THIS WAS INCREDIBLE! He now had my exotic juices flowing up and down my entire legs as he went back and forth from scratching my outer thighs to stroking my inner thighs.

I was nearing climax. I think if he would grazed my mound by accident, it would have put me over, but he never allowed me. He knew exactly what he was doing to me.

He was clearly enjoying having me at the point where I wanted something so bad from him that he was in full power of giving me, but he could deny at will and there was nothing I could do but go along for the ride and hope he’d finally take me to climax. I just laid there totally stretched out and helpless. His roaming fingers were my entire world at that moment. Nothing else mattered.

I then felt him get up from the bed and as he walked down to the foot of the bed, he dragged his hand down my thigh, past my knee, down my shin and then up the top of my foot from my ankle to just below my toes. I took a deep breath as to brace myself.

He Said : What do you think? Do these need a little attention (running his finger nails down the top of my foot from my toe towards my ankle).

I swallowed and remained silent. I couldn’t think straight.

He Said : I take it that your silence means either you’re scared or excited.

He then took one foot with both hands as he sat facing my sole. He had his 4 finger nails of both hands on the top of my foot and his thumbs on my sole. He then began running his thumbs deep into my sole, up and down while scratching the top of my foot with his finger nails as he traveled up and down.

I began to whimper and moan. I could not control myself. I had never felt anything like that. I wanted him to keep doing that forever. He kept changing his finger strokes and moved his thumb from the outside to the center of my sole and kept sliding up and down deeper and deeper.

After a few minutes, he stopped. And it seemed my world had stopped also.

He said : Well, what do you think? Should we just skip the other foot or would it feel neglected?

I tried to talk and said something like “It’s negected” or something silly like that which made him laugh.

He then said “Well, ok. You talked me into it”

I then felt his hand on my other foot as he began to repeat the same glorious strokes. I laid back taking deep breaths and totally enjoyed the feeling that he was taking his time and I would be experiencing these sensations for a few more minutes.

When he finished, he then slid both hands up each of my feet and slid his fingers between my toes. The feeling actually made me moan in pleasure. He slid his fingers in and out and was shocked at my reaction.

He Said : WOW! You are one lucky girl. If you thought my massage was nice, just wait until you see what I have in store for you now.

GOD! What more could he do to me? I was a total intellectual mess. My mind was like jello.

With that, I felt something slip over my big toe and pull it into something between my feet and then the same happened with my other foot and I felt both feet being pulled together. I then felt something slip around my little toes and they were pulled outwards spreading my toes open.

He said : “Don’t worry. For our next ride we just needed to get rid of all of that wiggling. Let’s check to make sure…”

With that, he began to scratch my soles which sent shockwaves up my body. I laughed and tried to wiggle it away, but my feet were completely locked in and I could not even flinch. He began to scratch around and it was nearly overwhelming. I was on the verge of yelling “STOP!” but didn’t and just laughed instead. After a few seconds, it entered my favorite zone of pure sensual pleasure; just on the edge of tickling.

He then said : “You seem to be enjoying this, but this is NOT what I had in mind when I promised you something special. Let’s begin. You are in for one hell of a ride my sensitive little kitten!”

GOD! What was he talking about! I wanted more scratching on my sole!

I felt him sit on the side of the bed. The next sensation I had was the feeling of a feather stroking my sole. It took me by surprise and I initially shrieked and laughed, but it quickly entered that sensual zone and I was enjoying every unpredictable stroke as he went up and down my sole, then side to side, around to the top of my foot and he drew circles around my ankle.

At this time, he started to slide his other hand up and down my inner thighs again which immediately sent blood racing up my legs.
Suddenly, I felt my world lit up. He stroked the top of my foot with the feather, then slipped the stem of the feather between my big and second toe and pulled it through. I completely jerked and yelled NO!!!!!! STOP!!!!!!!

He said : Trust me. We’ll find your threshold. You don’t want to miss this.

I began to shake in excitement. He then got up and walked around to the end of the bed facing my feet. Next I felt something wrap around my ankle. I felt something slide through the crease between my big toe and the second toe (from the bottom) and he started pulling it through.

I gasped and tensed, so he slowed down a little to find that point were it was bearable. He pulled and pulled seemingly forever as the soft feathery material slid through and gave me yet another new sensation that I’ve never experienced. When he pulled it all the way through until it tightened (as it was attached to my ankle. He stopped for a second.

He then pulled harder and I realized that the chord was elastic, so it stretched upwards sliding more through my toes and then when he let it go, it pulled it back the other way and gave me another ride on the way back! He pulled up and down repeating this movement for a few laps which gave me goose bumps up my legs and arms!

My only thought was PLEASE KEEP DOING THIS!

He then said the words that sent an exhilarating shiver up my spine!

He said : Well, should we skip the rest of those toes or would they feel neglected?”

I thought OH GOD! He is going to repeat that for every toe!

I said : THEY WOULD FEEL NEGLECTED!

In the next few seconds, I felt him pull another strap from my ankle and slide the end through my next 2 toes. I could not believe that I would have this ecstasy performed toe by toe which would last seemingly forever, and I was just at the BEGINNING!

He repeated the same glorious routine for all of my toes. We remained silent except for a few moans of pleasure from me. When he completed I laid there with all of the soft chords wedged between all of my toes. The feeling of all the feathers sitting dormant through all of my toes was mind blowing. I wiggled my toes as much as I could just to keep the sensation going.

At that time, I then felt him working with something at around my knee level. I then felt him pull on something and the next thing you know, all 8 chords began to slide between my toes at the same time which nearly made me stand straight up in the bed. I then laid back and panted as my stomach heaved in and out.

He had all of the chords tied together and was able to slide them all up and down at the same time!

He said : What do you think of that? (giving gentle tugs which made me flinch at every movement)

I was silent. I was exhausted and couldn’t even form any words.

I then felt him get back up and walk around to my feet again. I then felt him start to do something with one chord as if he were adding something along my soles. He put the first one down by my heel, the second in my arch and the third up by the pads of my toes. Every time he pulled them to add whatever he was adding, it tugged on the chord which slid through my toes again and sent more pleasure to me. GOD! Once again, he would continue to repeat this for ALL of the straps between ALL of my TOES! Another 10 minutes of total pleasure! I didn’t know how much longer this could go on!

When he finished, he walked around and sat besides me. He leaned over and said in my ear….

“Are you ready for blast off?”

I didn’t say a word. The next thing I felt was his hand between my knees grabbing the strap. As he pulled up, I was waiting for the overwhelming sensation of all of the chords sliding between my toes. Once the chord tightened, he began lifting it VERY SLOW. I was then hit with an absolute lighting bolt. The chords slid through my toes AND I felt seemingly hundreds of metal teeth scratch up for the entire surface of my soles! He had attached what felt like little metal scratching fork like attachments, 3 to each strap, and a strap for every toe!

I immediately yelled STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He stopped, but I still had to endure the elastic pulling everything back down in the other direction.

Again, I yelled “NO! STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and started to whimper”

I said : It’s too much! I can’t take that!

He then tried again even trying to go more slowly but the sensations were still overwhelming as I laughed hysterically. I thought if I could let him do it a couple of times it would mellow a bit, but it just wasn’t happening and I simply couldn’t bare it, so I gave up. Once again, I said “STOP!”

He said : OK, Damn. All of that work for nothing. Sorry you had to go through all of that preparation (sarcastically)

I laughed and said : “Yeah, that was real hell. Looks like I’ll have to put up with you taking them all off now, right?” (Giggling)

He said : “Well, maybe a little later. I have something else in mind for right now”

A few seconds later, I heard a click and a humming sound.

I said : What is that?

He said : Nothing much. Just a WAND. It’s time you get your reward and I set you free; that is if you don’t STOP me again.

I thought to myself : YEAH RIGHT. I’ve been waiting seemingly for hours for this! And the WAND is my favorite. I braced myself and the thoughts from his words sent the exotic juices rushing through my veins.

I then felt the incredible feeling of the wand sensually stroke up my inner thigh and towards my triangle. I felt all of the blood rush to that area and as he slid up my legs to my triangle and over my mound, I felt as if I was going to explode. He wandered around my triangle to my lower stomach and out to the creases inside my hips, then back down my other inner thigh and I could feel myself begin to shake with anticipation.

He then undid the straps that held my legs apart and strapped them tight together. He then started running the wand up and down the crease from my knees up to my mound, then back down, and back up again. I was right on the verge. Just a few more times till blast off!

He then brought it down again and seemed to pause. Then, as he slowly slid the wand up my thighs and as it neared my mound, I felt all the chord pull up BETWEEN MY TOES and all of those forks started scratching my soles!

I yelled “NO! STOP!” so he did and moved it back down rubbing it up and down my inner thighs.

He had attached the wand to the chords. And the only way I could get relief was to endure the overwhelming sensation of the chords!

To make things worse, he continued to slid the wand between my thighs with one hand, he began to scratch little circles all over my triangle and down to my mound with the other; knowing it would drive me insane. He knew I could not climax with that little stimulation.

He Said: “Shame you made me STOP. You let me know when you want to try it again. Until then, I guess I’ll just do this for a while.”

It was excruciating. The vibrations between my thighs and slow methodical stimulation with his other hand had me stuck in an awful place. I could only put up with it for a few seconds until I was overcome with needing more stimulation. I took a deep breathe.

I said : “OK, please try again. Please go slow!”

I felt the wand caressing my inner thighs and start to climb. Once again, as it neared my mound, the chords pulled up and sent shock waves through my body. I just couldn’t take it!

I yelled : NO!!! STOP!!!!! and began to whimper.

He said : Awww, are you sure (twirling his finger caressing my mound). Imagine how good that wand would feel right in this spot?

I said : “I can’t! I really can’t take that! It’s TOO MUCH!”

He tried one more time to no avail. I quickly yelled STOP!

He then said : “Ok, you’ve really tried. Let me help you a little”.

He walked around to my feet and began flipping some of the forks around so that they were not facing my foot. He seemed to flip about half of them and I enjoyed ever minute as the chords tugged at each adjustment.

He said : There now. Aren’t you glad you’re with such a nice thoughtful guy. He began tugging on the chord using tiny pulls and releases. I was on the edge, but it was manageable. He took his time and started to increase the length and speed of his pulls.

I became excited knowing I could bare this and was wondering what kind of explosion I was about to encounter with the wand and all of this foot stimulation happening at the same time. My body began to tremble as the buildup began again.

Then I heard that glorious wand click on and I swallowed in anticipation. He spent some time on my inner thighs and again ran circles in my mound with his free hand. Then, slowly, the wand started to climb.

Finally it reached the point where the chords started pulling and my body lit up with delight. The wand slowly traveled higher and my feet felt like they were on fire. Then the wand grazed my mound and my body convulsed in ecstasy. He began sliding the wand up and down my mound and the chords slid up and down my feet. It was as if my whole lower body was one erogenous zone pulsating with adrenaline and totally connected to the ache between my legs.

The Blood made a mad rush up my legs! Here it comes! I could tell this was going to be like nothing I’ve ever felt before. My body trembled and just as I was about to EXPLODE…… HE STOPPED AND LET THE WAND BACK DOWN!

I said : NO!!!!!! KEEP GOING! KEEP GOING! We had a deal! I didn’t tell you to STOP!

He laid over me and started once again to circle his finger slowly on my aching mound. I gasped from the overwhelming sensitivity.

He said : “Our deal was that you could instruct me to STOP. You have no control over if I’ll keep going. Besides, that would have been nice, but only your lower body was involved. We need to do much better than that?

After a few seconds, he once again slid off me and I laid there exhausted and frustrated. I then felt something soft thick and feathery slide up around my neck. He pulled the ends down over my chest and pulled it a couple of times and the feathers slid back and forth around the back of my neck. He then slid both ends beneath my bikini top and lifted each side of my bikini top and slid the feathers up and over my nipples and then let the bikini top down which pinned them there in place. Crap! I could feel my sensitive nipples start to react. I didn’t know where this was going, but I was concerned.

He slowly pulled the feathers down (from the bottom of my bikini top) and the feathers raked downwards over my nipples which made me shriek and tense. He continued until all of the slack was out of the feathers and I felt it tighten around the back of my neck.

I then felt him pull the wand up which pulled the feathers up through my toes. I felt him connect the feathers to the wand. When he let go, the wand was perfectly situated right above my triangle.

He kept the wand OFF and slowly pulled it down which nearly rocked my world. Now I had feathers sliding up and down between all of my toes and also up and down my nipples and stomach and around my neck!

With a single hand, he now controlled all of those areas. He left the wand off and simply started to play with me pulling the wand up and down as my entire body became over stimulated. The feeling of the feathers going up and down my exposed, stimulated nipples were sending sensations throughout my upper body and waves of stimulation were heading down towards my mound. I also felt the same thing happening from my feet as the 2 sensations were heading towards each other.

At that time, I heard the wand click on and he started to slide it up and down my mound which was ground zero for where all of the other sensations were racing. My entire body was reaching a state that I have never felt before. I felt him begin to kiss my stomach and ribs which only added more fuel to the fire. He rubbed the wand up and down and switched it to the higher setting. He slid it up and down faster and faster which increased the stimulation of all of the feathers. Then, all at once everything built up and raced towards my aching mound. I could tell this would be like nothing I have ever felt before. I pulled at my binds and felt my back lift off the table as I braced myself.

He then whispered in my ear : “I know this is going to seem cruel. But trust me, you are almost there.”

I felt him slow down the strokes and the intensity.

NO! HE WOULDN’T! NOT NOW!

I then felt the wand click off. I moaned NO! and laid there whimpering as continued to pull the feathers up and down my body.

He then said.. “Trust me. This will be worth it”

With that I felt him removing the connection to the wand. I then felt the platform I was laying on swing back up in the upright position so that I was hanging by my arms again. I hung there completely exhausted. I felt him doing something where all of the feathers connected between my thighs. GOD! What was he going to do to me next?

I then felt him slide his hands around my back and pull into me into me pressing his rock hard erection into my triangle. My body immediately came back to life and all of the blood started rushing through me again. He started to slowly slide up and down which somehow activated all of the feathers once again.

He then started kissing me and rubbing his hands up and down my back. Now I had all of the feathers activated, he was kissing me and rubbing/scratching my back, and his warm rock hard erection was grinding between my legs up into my mound. My entire body was now throbbing. He started sliding harder and faster into me and I could feel by the way he was kissing me and breathing that he was nearing the edge.

At that point, it came to me in a flash of brilliance. I remembered his promise. I also knew that he was reaching that special point of no return where men simply lost control and could not stop no matter how hard they tried. That point was always a turn on for me; to see men totally ruled by their upcoming climax and absolutely helpless to do anything but get there.

I felt him building and could sense his confident dominance weaning. His breathing escalated and he once again sped up and we both braced for orgasm. I wanted release to, so it was a chance I was taking, but I was confident he could not oblige my command.

Then he heard the word that shot through him like lightening bolt…. “STOP!”

I felt a slight interruption and his body tightened in shock and panic from that word, but he could not oblige. He could not stop! He RESUMED!

I LOVED IT! I began saying it over and over “STOP! STOP! STOP!” and began laughing in between each command knowing he was helpless to stop himself. The feeling was such a turn on for me that not only was my body being totally stimulated, but now my mind received an erotic chemical rush.

I was totally buzzing from head to toe. I felt the warm liquid from my entire body flush and flood to my mound. Both of our bodies seemed to join together as we moaned in release at the same time. We were wracked with the most powerful orgasms that shook us to our core. He was squeezing me so tight I felt like I was part of him.

After it ended, we were both left completely exhausted and panting. He was still squeezing me, but this man who once felt strong as an OX now felt almost too weak and exhausted to stand up. I hung there only being able to stay upright because of my binds.

A few seconds after, I felt him kick open the mechanism that held my feet. Then he undid the strap at my knees. Then the strap holding my head back and then he undid my hands and put my arms over his shoulders and around his neck as I hung there limp with exhaustion.

to be continued -

Continued here...

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?p=2487944#post2487944

Last edited:
All I got to say is that is one sexy sizzling hot story!! I loved this story very creative and very sensual/very teasing. Some of the best tickle erotica I ever have had the pleasure of reading so thanks for creating this story, hope to read more tickle erotica from you, so great!! Thanks. :couch::couch::couch::couch::ty:

Steamy, sensual, erotic. The three words that best describe this story. I can't wait for your next one.

*jaw drops*

WOW! I absolutely LOVE this story. It's been bookmarked in my special little folder and that means a lot! hehehehehe

Thank you so much xxxxxxxx xxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx xxx x x x x x x x xx xxxxxx

*licks your neck*

Thanks, Oppr, that was amazing-truly a page turner. Great set up, a very nice cast (love those boots), suspenseful and o-so-erotic. Thanks for a great escape!

Thank you everyone! I'm humbled.

P.S - SexyFeline. I think I felt that lick up my neck. ;)

Damn,

If she is going to post new pics every time I write one of these, I might make it a weekly occurrence. Those pics HURT!

Thanks SexyFeline..... I think.

iceman : Just cleaning up the story. I think you'll like the twist and the mystery. It's a bit off your script, but I think you'll get over it (LOL!). It will be up a little later today.

Hi there dimple toes. It was created a while ago. The link to part 2 is referenced at the end of the story. I never did get to writing 3 and 4. I've got the ideas in my head, but the words just aren't flowing at the moment.

Thanks for the compliment!

Thanks for the kind words Lilmissticklishfeet about my "Jessica" story. Speaking of sensual feet play, you might enjoy a section of this story.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back