• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dreamworld (Chapter 6)

CrazyTickler

TMF Expert
Sorry I have not been posting for a while, busy with life, work, class, ect. But enjoy! I'll try to have next part either right after or right after Thanksgiving.

Chapter 6

In The Southern Region

The Goblin ran through through dead fields and small village eventually approaching a massive tower. He banged on the doors until a voice said “What do you want?” the Goblin than said “I need to speak to Lord Damian now.” the voice than said “Its gonna have to wait.” The Goblin than said “It can’t wait.” The door than opened and the Goblin walked in and the door closed behind him. As he walked through the tower he saw huge skeletons designed as lanterns and as statues holding swords.

Finally, he made his way to a massive throne room and there he saw a leering old man with with dark robes and graying, balding hair, He had piercing brown eyes. The Ogre than said “Darce please I need to see Master Damian.” Darce than said “Master Damian said no distractions, so get lost” the Ogre than prepared a rebuttal but than a door opened and out came Damian. Damian had long bright red hair and green skin, he was also short in stature.

He was wearing a black pants and was shirtless and barefoot. Than Darce and the Ogre bowed down, Damian than asked “What is the purpose of your visit Gornat?” Gornat than said “I found her, I found the one.” Darce than said “That is foolishness you should be punished for wasting the Master’s time. ” Damian than sat on his throne and went into a deep thought. Darce than attempted to force Gornat out of the room until Damian finally said “Gornat step forward.” Gornat than stepped forward and stopped at his feet, and immediately bowed down.

Damian than walked over to him and snapped Gornat’s neck and said “I hate when people waste my time.” Darce gasped as he looked at Gornat who was lying there dead. Damian than said walking away “Have this trash taken out.” Damian than went back top his throne and yelled “UCINA, VERAYA COME FORTH!!” than suddenly two women stepped forth. One was a very beautiful woman with purple hair and gold eyes came into the room. She was wearing purple robes and had elf like ears and was very small. The other was rather large, muscular, and bald she had greens eyes.

They immediately bowed and said “Yes sir.” Damian than said “The late Gornat claimed that he had found the one. Find the one with the one that crossed over.” Ucina’s eyes turned white. She than collapsed on to the to her knees and and said “She is with the Tiger Tribe of the Cat Clan.” Damian than smiled and said to Darce “Tell Varian that I have a proposition for him.” He than turned to Veraya and said “I have a another mission for you.”

In The Village

As the other three girls started closing in on Mackenzie, Alix than said “Pull up a couple chairs girls and lets have fun.” the shorter one sat on Mackenzie’s lap, eying her thighs up to her armpits. The taller one pulled up a chair next to Alix and grabbed Mackenzie’s other foot and quickly pulled off her shoe and sock, the fat one had grabbed plump feather and walked behind Mackenzie. Alix than said “Now” than the shorter girl started to attack her thighs, hips, ribs, than her armpits. Alix and the other girl started stroking her feet and the heavier one began to tickle her neck and ear. Mackenzie than began hallowing “AIEE!! HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA STOP PLEASE HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!” than they stopped.

Alix than said “See didn’t I tell you this would be fun.” the tickling than continued Mackenzie, tears streaming down her cheeks hollered “NO!! PLEASE HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HAVE-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-MERCY-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!” it seemed to continue on and on. Finally a voice interrupted “Um What is going on” they all turned around and they saw a teenage boy that resembled Alix but with slightly longer hair and a tail wrapped around his waist standing there confused. Alix than said “Arin, I thought you were with your friends what are you doing here?” Arin responded “I could as you the same question sis.”

As the weeks passed on Mackenzie’s ankle healed up, and Alix became very good friends but Mackenzie was always weary of her because of what happened. Over time the village was very welcoming to Mackenzie and allowed her to stay as long as she wanted to. Mackenzie was grateful but she still missed her life before she crossed over. One day Alix, her younger brother Arin, Mackenzie, and Lucas to a picnic and went to reservoir to go for a swim. After that they had decided to relax by the water, Lucas and Alix walked off near the woods. After lying down on the blanket, Arin followed her and sat down across from her.

Breaking the ice Arin than said “Mackenzie you know you can get my sister back right?” Mackenzie, slightly confused asked “How?” Arin looked at her slightly annoyed and said “She is SUPER TICKLISH!” Mackenzie began digesting this when Lucas and Alix came back abruptly.

Alix than sat next to Mackenzie and started to grab bread. Intrigued by what Arin said she than snuck behind her slid her hands until she reached her sides and squeezed. Alix than let out a squeal that caught everyone’s attention, smiling Mackenzie than said “Payback is sweet insist it?” She than began squeezing and poking and Alix began wailing “NOO HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!” Alix than said “Don’t forget you’re ticklish as well.” she than tried to tickle Mackenzie. But Mackenzie managed to wrestle her to the ground and mounted her back and pinned her arms firmly in place but with her hands trapped in between her sides.

Mackenzie than tickled Alix without mercy, Alix laughed “HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HAVE MERCY-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-PLEASE-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA” Mackenzie’s only response was “You should know what I want to hear.” eventually she moved up to her underarms and Alix was hysterical “HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-ALRIGHT-HA-HA-I’M-HA-HA-SORRY-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-I’M-HA-SORRY-HA-HA-!” Mackenzie than said “For what love?” now tickling a bit more aggressive. Arin was besides himself, he thought he would never see his sister whom by all means was a tough reduced to a little girl and the thought that it would made him smile.

Alix was beside herself tears streaming down her face “HA-HA-HA-FOR-HA-HA-TICKLING-HA-HA-HA-YOU-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-I’LL-HA-HA-HA-NEVER-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-DO-HA-IT-HA-HA-HA-AGAIN-HA-HA!” not wanting to be cruel she eventually relented. Alix trying to catch her breath said “Alright all is fair.” Lucas, Arin, and Mackenzie than started laughing, after getting a drink of water Alix than couldn't’t help but laugh as well. However their fun was soon cut short, as a member of the tribal security bleeding, he than said “At-t-t-ack” he than fainted.

By the time they returned to the village it was a huge fire, and people running. As they walked through the wreckage and saw the bodies they saw the remains of the girls that had helped Alix torture Mackenzie. The group than saw beings with Jaguars heads and humans bodies. One than turned and charged at her, Lucas than grabbed him and threw away. Lucas than punched another one, and turned to Mackenzie and said “Gather everyone you can and FLEE!”

Mackenzie turned and run and Alix grabbed Arin by the arm as she fled, she turned around and saw Lucas and blew a kiss to him. He than reached out and grabbed and put it his hand on her cheek. As they fled she saw Ucina, who reached out to grab her but stopped. She saw a white aura radiating from Mackenzie, it caused everyone around her to cover her eyes. Ucina than said stuttering “I-s s-h-e th-e o-ne?” she than disappeared. Mackenzie was confused as the white light than dissipates causing her to pass out.

Arin and Alix were than surrounded by Goblins and Jaguars, as they began to ponder what to do next until they saw a reassuring sight. It was Krad, and about four other centaurs, their was a much shorter, one, a heavier one, and a female. They moved gracefully for Centaurs as they were able to easily dispatch the small group of attackers and causing the others to flee in fear.

Krad than turned to acknowledge the group, and said wiping off Goblin blood “Are you all okay?” Alix than said “Yeah but Lucas needs help though.” Krad than said something in his native tongue and the Centaurs took off. A few minuets later they saw one of the Centaur carrying Lucas came forward and said “We have our forces there to drive out of the remaining attackers.” Krad than said “Stay here and help them rebuild.” while the talking continued suddenly a arrow came flying as if from nowhere and struck an Centaur. He than fell over dead, than more arrows came flying out. Krad than said “Get on my back and lets move it.” As they sped off.

However Alix than felt a pain in her shoulder. They than turned around and saw Veraya, she smiled as she put another arrow in the bow and prepared to fire. However she was tackled before she could aim by a of the member of a tribal security. Lucas than pulled the arrow out and bandaged the wound, not before realizing that the arrow had a weird type of drug cocktail Alix blacked out and fell off of Krad and hit the ground, Veraya than picked her up over shoulder and look at the fleeing party. Arin than yelled “ALIX” he than reached out and attempted to grab her but Lucas grabbed and yelled “NO!” he held him back as they rode off.

End of Chapter 6

Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back