• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Poser Beginners tutorial

3DTickler

TMF Regular
Hello all,

Seeing a lot of new artists out there playing with GMod and Blender as well as Poser, I thought I would offer a beginners tutorial to creating scenes in Poser. I typically just pose in Poser and render in Carrara or VUE, but I did the best to show folks how to go from start to finish inside Poser. Here is the link:

Virtual Realms Poser Tutorial

Thanks., 3DTickler.

I'm a beginner at using Poser. This tutorial does help.

Now, how can I animate my art work so that I can make 3D tickling animations and make my own animated tickling movie?

Any advice will be much appreciated.
Thanks.
Tkfan74

That is built right into poser. Try this:

Drop a V3 on the screen, inject and put a material on her but no clothes (for a first animation, clothes will make it see harder than it is).

Turn on the animation pallette or just click the menu button on the bottom middle of the screen, you shoule see frame counters if you do it right.

In the last frame box, change the number from 30 (I think it is 30, Poser isn't in front it me atm) to a 240.

Since you will be rendering 24 frames per second, this will be a ten second video.

Leave the first box with a number one in it and select a pose you want

Change that number to the 240 and select another pose.

You should be able to preview her going from one pose to the other (more than likely moving in impossible moves, but this is a beginner video and the poses were more than likely dramatically different).

Check out the previews, add the lights you want than make the movie.

I hope that helps.

Regards,

B

Thanks again 3D Tickler.

Another thing that I want to learn is adding voice to my animations so that I can create tickling dialogue. How do I do that with Poser 8?

I've heard of many text to speech softwares, but I really want my animation to sound a human like as possible. What can you recommend for me?

Thanks.
Tkfan74

Last edited:
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back