• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Any true f/m stories?

magic fingers

3rd Level Yellow Feather
Since I'm as much a ticklee, as a tickler, I'm interested to know if anyone has any true f/m stories. I believe, given the chance, women can be even more vicious, and cruel(in a fun way, of course) when they're doing the tickling. Anyone have any stories to share?

One of my favorite memories happened a barbecue in high school. We were sitting around outside, and one of my good friends came and sat on my lap for a while. At one point out of the blue she asks if I'm ticklish, and starts trying to tickle my knee. I was about to say, "not there I'm not" honestly believe that was true, but as I was trying to get the sentence out she proved me wrong. I broke out laughing, which made her laugh and tickle more. Then our other friend gets up, and she starts tickling my ribs, while the other girl continues on my knees. Soon, they're both tickling everywhere their fingers will reach, and I'm laughing my head off until the chair falls over.

Things like that don't happen often enough anymore.

Now to understand this story, you must know that I'm in a wheel chair.

My wife and I are hanging out with a couple of our friends, when I start picking on her. It's something we do all the time. I'll start calling her names, and she'll call me names. It's all just for a laugh, there's no malice behind it. Well, I'm sitting in the middle of the living room with my back to the couch on which is sitting one of my wife's friends (no names to protect my own ass from retrobutions). She sneaks up behind me and starts to tickle me on the back of the arm, right by my armpits. This has to be my most ticklish spot and she has devilishly long nails. Now, since I'm in a wheel chair, and she's behind me, I can't grab her arms nor protect myself in any other way, and since I'm laughing so hard, I can't get away very fast. She chased me around a little while until she stopped because she was laughing too hard at me.

I made sure not to turn my back to her for the rest of the evening.

hehehe.... can you say, revenge?

oh yeah... ok. here's some background. in high school, i was in this garage band with 3 other guys. and you know what guys do their their gal pals, right? cummon, i'm SURE you can guess... :) yeah, they had fun teaming up against me. but there was this guy that was in wrestling, and we always horsed around, he was probably the only one who wasn't afraid that he was going to seriously hurt me... anyway, granted i usually lost thos fun games. BUT.... there were a few times that i got him pinned under me. :D i got his armpits first... nice and hard and aggressive and full of vengeful lust. :devil: after a while, he'd be laughing too hard to really fight back, and then i get his ribs, belly, neck.... hmmm.... i should call him sometime. :) but of course, the harder i got my revenge, the worse (or is it better?) i got it later....

Here's a true story that hasn't happened...yet. It's the story of a Limey named BigJim who decided to cross the big pond to the United States to attend a tickle gathering in Wisconsin. Not realizing what he was getting into or who he was up against, BigJim made a wager with a fine, upstanding gentleman over who could last the longest under the onslaught of multiple female fingers. To make a long story short, BigJim is soundly defeated and pays $20 to the winner (yours truly), followed by a dip in the icy waters of Lake Delton. I love stories with a happy ending...:D

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back