• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Your Tickling Techniques and Ticklishness Will Be Assimilated and Added to Our Own

Borg Perfection

TMF Expert
Hello, hello. After recently ending a 5 year relationship, I've decided it's time to officially join the forums. I've been lurking around here and there, but hadn't really been able to interact due to conflicts with my partner at the time.

Anyway, some information about myself: I've had a major foot fetish ever since I can remember, and if the "tickling thing" wasn't there at first, it followed soon after. I recall seeing many now infamous and classic moments during my morning and after school cartoons that gave me that "funny feeling" -- April O'neal being interrogated, some show where a bear was locked in a tower dungeon being tickled for information about a recipe having to do with berries, you get the drift.

Though it has taken awhile, I have been fortunate enough to indulge in many of my tickling fantasies with my previous partner, which I of course will share in good time.

The kind of tickling I like is slow, erotic torture, as opposed to the more light-hearted playful style, but that too however is always welcome.

Beyond having a tickle fetish, I have an indescribable passion for theoretical physics, music (I am a musician and composer), fitness, writing, gaming, and I am heavily spiritual, not to be confused with religious. I am currently working toward finishing recording an album, increasing my strength and speed, and reaching a higher level of ascension and connecting with the higher conciousness that may be (or may not be).

Feet, breasts, tickling, caressing, it's apples and oranges. Except tickling is an orange, because oranges are better than apples, and our fetish is better imo : )

Anyway, that's all for now. I'm hoping to form some good friendships here, and maybe something else along the way. Send me a message or reply!

Welcome to the TMF, Borg Perfection, and congratulations on making your first post. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

I'd wasn't going to say anything, but resistance was futile...

borgcopy.jpg

Welcome, Borg!

Nothing wrong with a little assimilation...sprinkled with a little Asimov. :D

:toast:

Ryan @ Rook's Media

We share the same passion for music and tickling so it's great for me. Welcome.

Hello BP,

I hope that the forum is all you hoped, and that you are having fun here. Welcome!

Myriads

welcome

I can see you've already made a lot of posts in here so be careful TMF doesn't take over your life :) I've been there! :shake:

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back