• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Plumber's Persuasion: Part II (m/f, extreme sexual situations, intense tickling)

Black Widow

TMF Poster
Plumber's Persuasion II

Part I of Plumber's Persuasion can be found here: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=166006

Buster brought the handful of rubber straps he'd retrieved from his tool bag and tossed them at the foot of the bed. Then he unbuttoned his flannel shirt, staring at the nervous, naked Andi from the middle of the fluffy bed where he'd set her down. He tossed his shirt aside, and she made a sour face scowling at his hairy chest and flabby beer belly. He unzipped his jeans and pulled his pants down, revealing a thick hard on under his white briefs; the very tip of his fat cock poking out of the waistband. Andi scooted over to the left edge of the bed, staying as far from him as she could. He slid his tighty whiteys down to his ankles and kicked them to the side. His stiff erection nearly touched his belly button, and his large, hairy balls swayed side to side as he crawled up onto the bed towards his petrified victim.

Buster was nearly upon his captured beauty when she suddenly rolled from the bed and tried to bolt towards the door. Buster hopped off his side of the bed and cut her off just before she reached the door, as it was closer to his side. She yelped as she couldn't stop in time and slid right into him, face to face. He put his arms around her waist and pulled her close to him so that her tits pressed hard against his hairy chest. She instantly reached for his wrists to push him off of her, and moved her face to the side as she fought to get away. He pressed his bearded face close to her, taking in her smell and licking her neck and ear, which caused her to squeal and squirm even harder. He lightly scrambled his fingers up and down her sides, forcing her to turn to jello from hysterical laughing. Losing her balance, she fell forward against his naked, hairy body. Buster bent down and reached his huge hands around her legs to cup her cushy ass. He lifted her up so that their hips were at the same level and then he tickled her crack with his finger tips until she agreed to wrap her legs around his waist. The unrelenting torture of her ass convinced her quickly to do as he said. Her eyes bugged out though when the center of her widespread legs met his big bush of pubic hair. It tickled her clitoris maddeningly the more she wiggled, so she tried to stay still as best she could, the whole time begging him to have mercy.

“Pleeeeeheheheheaaase!!!!!! It tihihihickles too mucccchh!!!' she cried.

He noticed this with glee and increased the tickling of her crack and ass cheeks so that her slippery **** bounced all over his privates and furry pubes.

“What's the matter, sweetheart? Is my mean old hair tickling your wittle clitty? You'd better keep those long legs wrapped around me or else!” he playfully threatened. Clinging her legs around him only proved to allow the crafty plumber to free up his hands to tickle her pebble like nipples more. Poor Andi kept locking and unlocking her ankles around his ass, but she kept slipping from all of her thrashing around. Now even her fiercely ticklish nipples were turning a light shade of pink from the combination of his short fingernails ravaging them and brushing against his hairy chest.

“Okay, that's it young lady! Now you're going to get it!!” he sternly scolded.

“Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ahahahahahahahaha!!!!!” was all she could get out.

Buster carried her back toward the king sized bed, and she was shaking with laughter, legs kicking in the air like crazy, but uselessly. As his thighs met the side of the bed, he bent over slightly to let her fall back onto the mattress. Keeping her knees spread wide with his legs, he mercilessly rubbed his privates and unshorn bush against her silky, sodden **** while kissing all over her breasts and neck. He loved watching her mammaries sway back and forth as she weakly struggled to avoid his touch. Buster easily stretched her wrists above her head and went to town lapping at her rosy hardened nipples. Feeling the outside of her wet pussy slip and rock against his hardened cock nearly made him cum, and he wasn't even inside of her yet!

“Miiihiiister J..jjjen....kkiins!! Pleeeeaseee!!!! Ahahahahahahahaahhahahaha!!! Iii can'ttt tt..ttake it!!” she finally pleaded between bouts of giggles.

Then he stood up and lifted her feet up to his shoulders, locking his firm hands around her ankles. He briskly shook his hips to keep tickling her snatch with his cock and bush, and also suckled her toes one by one, frequently going from licking the toes to nibbling on the jerking soles. Andi went into orbit! Buster wouldn't let up for a while, enjoying the taste of her young skin still smelling of vanilla from her earlier shower. This was better than he ever thought it could be, but it was about to get even better!

Lost in his own lust of what was to come, Buster wasn't prepared for Andi to suddenly roll onto her stomach and kicked off of his hands, heaving herself over to the opposite side of the bed and headed back over to the door!

“Still fiery, I see. That's fine.... it makes your surrender that much more rewarding!” called the unworried older man as he chased the sexy, naked Andi around the basement bedroom. “You've got no where to go, princess. Time to give in to pleasing your master!” he taunted.

He let her barely slip by him to make her think she actually had a chance to escape, enjoying the sight of her nude, curvy body shaking in all the right places. But her hopes were quickly disintegrated once she finally reached the door and went to open it. She realized it was an older door knob which required a key to unlock.

“Oh shit!” she blurted aloud and frantically tried to twist the knob left and right.

She spun around and shuddered as the nude, hairy plumber dangled the key while giving her a satisfied, unnerving smile.

“People really shouldn't just leave keys in doors.” he said with a fake concerned tone.

He threw the key into his tool bag across the room. Thinking she could easily again slip by him, Andi tried to make a mad dash toward his tool bag, and jumping over the bed was the fastest route. Thrilled that the silly girl took the bait, Buster caught up to her in an instant. She tried to jump up onto the bed to reach the other side, but Buster caught her by the hips and bent her over the mattress. He playfully lobster clawed her ticklish sides and pressed his privates against her jiggling ass, and no matter how she pounded her fists on the bed or begged for him to stop, it fell on deaf ears. He was simply just having too much fun.

“So you think I was just going to let you escape, eh young lady?" Buster questioned her in a boisterous tone. She kept convulsing from under him as he buried his paws deep into her armpits and shook like mad. "Now, are you going to be a good girl and let me tie you up, or do I have to spend a little more time convincing you?” inquired the overpowering Buster. Somewhere in the squealing and screaming she shook her head yes, as she couldn't breathe long enough to form distinguishable words. “That's my little tickle slave.” he replied happily, and scooped her up again to flip her onto her back in the middle of the bed. He hopped right on top of her, straddled her hips and tickled her defenseless upper body for a few more minutes to wear her out even more; she scrambled desperately as much as she could as his pubes and privates again brushed ceaselessly between her legs. He reached down towards the foot of the bed to grab a few rubber straps, and started binding her wrists to the bed posts.

Buster finished securing the panting girl's wrists to the bed posts with the rubber straps, stretching them wide apart. Of course he couldn't resist giving her armpits a little flicking frenzy of his short fingernails to ensure the straps held properly. Andi screeched and pulled in vain to bring her arms down, but it was no use. The straps were too strong. Buster went about humming to himself as he carefully lifted and tethered Andi's right ankle to the post on the headboard, playfully running his fingers quickly up and down the backs of her thigh to test the restraints. She obligingly sang out high pitched giggles and wiggled her naked ass in an attempt to pull her leg down, but it was firmly trapped, her foot aiming straight up to the ceiling. As detained as she was, he still had to wrestle with her to secure her left leg. Reality had suddenly kicked back in and reminded her of how severely helpless she was going to be left in this position. Finally though, old Buster grabbed a nearby goose feather from one of the pillows and quickly scuttled it up and down the giggling girl's ticklish ****. The brunette shrieked, laughing at the top of her lungs. This ticklish agony kept the unlucky damsel distracted long enough to easily allow the old bastard to finish strapping the delirious 20 year old's left foot soundly to the bed post; leaving her legs obscenely parted over her head. He continuously feathered her now dripping wet snatch for a few more minutes, for his own delightful entertainment, then put down the cursed feather and sat back to admire his work.

As Andi shut her eyes and gasped for breath, Buster laid down on his stomach, creeping ever closer to the completely vulnerable and unsuspecting Andi's widespread pussy. Her head abruptly fell back against the pillows and she howled with renewed ticklish anguish as the ornery old man mercilessly lapped at her sensitive pussy lips, letting his devilish tongue twiddle all along the many wet fleshy folds.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHahahahahahahahahaha!!!! Oh Gawwwd PLEEEHEHEHEASSSE not there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANTHIIIhehehehehehehennnnggg!!!!!” she wailed.

No matter how she struggled to bounce and move away from his pitiless tickling, her trapped legs kept her right where he wanted her. What made it worst of all was when he slid his big hands underneath her creamy, supple ass cheeks and spread her out even further; giving himself easy access to her little asshole which flexed in anticipation and dread. The cruel Buster pulled out another goose down feather from one of the pillows and see-sawed it back and forth in her ticklish crack as he continued to vibrate his lips and plant light, copious lashes of his tongue all over her exposed ****.

Eventually the destitute girl was far beyond begging for mercy and just lost herself into silent laughter, yet the punishment continued on in ernest. As much as she hated every second of it, her body started to betray her and her juices started flowing in abundance for her sadistic tormentor.

“You're getting very wet, princess.” he taunted. “How about we make another deal?!”

“Oooooh nooooooooooo!!!! Hehehehehehehehe..... Nnnnoowwww wwhaatttt?” Andi was cackling wilding from her perpetual misery, but she tried to listen if it meant an end to the torture.

“How about, if you can stand 5 minutes of me tickling your cute little clit without succumbing to an orgasm, then I'll let you go.” he said with a shitty grin.

“Hehehehehe! What's the...hahahaha....catccccchh?” she yowled, as he never let up on the ass crack feathering.

“Catch? Now why would you think there's a catch?” he pretended to be hurt by her accusation as he effortlessly let the tip of his finger circle around the entrance to her love hole. “Of course, I guess if I do win, I'll have to punish you for teasing my poor neglected penis with your constant writhing hips and bouncing titties.”

“NO no!!! I didn't mean t...aaaaahahahahahaha!!” she began, but was cut off by him mind-numbingly tracing that damn feather around her juicy hole.

“Oh, you're going to pay for that little fib, princess. Now, take it or leave it. If you don't orgasm within 5 minutes of my clit torture, I promise I will untie you and leave, and you'll never hear from me again. However,” he paused dramatically, “If I DO make you cum, I get to fuck your pretty little ****, your oh so ticklish ass, and I'll start it all off by having you wrap your lips around my fat dick, not that you need the lubrication.” he laughed and drove home his point by running a single finger clockwise inside her open pussy, and held up her own dripping proof. The action alone made her scream and she felt a sharp electrical tingle shoot from her pussy all the way out to her toes.

“Or, we could keep up our regular tickle torture! Cootchie cootchie coo, little princess!” Buster sneered as he wiggled his chubby fingers into both of her defenseless armpits again. Andi couldn't even answer him as he bent down and playfully nipped at her tender belly while keeping the finger fury going non stop in her ticklish smooth underarms.

“Ahhhhahahahahahahaha!!!!! Plllleeeeeeeeeeeheheheheeaaaaaaaaasssee!!!!!” she screamed with laughter.

“Oh, please keep tickling you? With pleasure!” he mocked her as he spider tickled her breasts with all 10 fingers, focusing on the nipples while once again working his tantalizingly hairy bush softly yet steadily against her quivering **** to send her over the edge. Oh, did it ever work!

“OH GOD!!!!!!! Okaaaahahahaayy!!!!!! Pleeeeeaaaase! Annnnnnyyyything yyyyou waaaahahahahahahaaant!!! she shrieked as his wispy, unruly pubes tickled her inner labia and clitoris mercilessly.

Buster smiled evilly as he continued to twist his hips side to side against the shuddering brunette, dragging his fingernails down the sides of her breasts, all the while tears were streaming down her face.

“Well, if you insist.” he chuckled loudly, and with that he laid on his stomach and assumed the position between her shaking legs, once again cupping her delicious little ass cheeks into his big, rough hands.

“Okay! Clock says just about 6:15pm by my watch. You'd better not cum until 6:21, if you help it!” he snickered.

“Oh Fuck! Okay, Andi, just concentrate! He can't win this one, I can't even get myself off that fast. Thank God this hell is almost over!” she thought, trying to sound convincing. With that, she braced herself; preparing to tune him out.

Andi closed her eyes and waited for the inevitable, but they shot back open as soon as she felt him blowing cool air on her wet pussy, causing goosebumps to break out all over her body.

Buster grinned as he brought his lips close to her soaked ****. Already he caught her off guard, and he knew the ace up his sleeve would no doubt make sure he'd win this bet. Using the tip of his tongue, he sharply flicked the sensitive area right above her throbbing clitoris. She instantly gasped and wiggled her hips around to get away from his teasing tongue, but with his hands under her ass and his thumbs keeping her lips wide open, she didn't have a chance. The unyielding teasing caused her sensitive clitoris to extend itself from the protected hood, and the bastard pressed his face against her ****, took the clit between his teeth gently, and flicked his tongue left, right, and in all different directions over it's tiny, vulnerable prisoner. Add to the fact that his beard was gently brushing against every inch of her pussy, and within a minute, Andi was perilously fighting to stifle a moan and sweating profusely in a vain attempt to overcome the intensity of his unwanted pleasure.

Buster wiggled his skilled tongue on either side of her clit, swirling it up and down, around and across, while applying the 2 fluffy goose feathers; sliding them up and down her lower pussy, and back down into her ticklish crack on either side of her perineum. He kept this up for 2 more minutes, keeping poor Andi on the verge of gushing at any second. He glanced at the clock and it just turned 6:19. A smile slithered across his face as he decided to unleash his final trick. He dipped the pointer finger from his left hand and the pointer and middle finger from his right hand, respectively, into her wetness. Andi was trying desperately not to lose herself in this world of ecstasy, and screamed in surprise when she felt the evil plumber sink a finger slowly into her tight asshole while worming 2 other fingers from his other hand into her ****, facing them upward to tickle her delicious little G spot. She tried to clench her cheeks together as the squirming finger in her ass tried to make its way in, but all it took was an overwhelming tongue slurping with a little sucking action from his pursed lips upon her clit to make her giggle hard and relax her anus for a few seconds, and his finger immediately slipped all the way in. Now she was being finger fucked in both holes, and with the added stimulation of the clit tickling, there was no way she could block out the oncoming warm feeling from her loins. Within 30 seconds, the clit sucking, g-spot tickling, and asshole finger fucking forced a shaking orgasm from the young brunette's restrained body. She screamed an animalistic cry as Buster continued to pump his wet fingers in and out of her slippery orifices as he went back to tickling the area above her clit again, just to drive her crazy. He looked at his watch, which read 6:20. The older plumber smiled, licked his lips and slowly pulled his fingers from her ass and **** as he looked up at the defeated Andi. Her **** was throbbing from the intense orgasm, and her whole body felt like it was on fire.

“Uh oh, princess! Looks like you lose! What a shame... you just had a minute to go, too! Oh dear... I'll bet you're even more ticklish now, huh? So it would be really terrible of me to do this, wouldn't it?” he chuckled as he spider tickled all 10 fingers up and down her spread mound, eliciting an anguished fit of loud, high pitched giggles from his exhausted captive. Her delicious love juices made her sopping wet pussy glisten, and she giggled even harder when he ran his tongue back up and down to lick it from her, taking no notice of how excruciatingly it tickled. Then he kissed light little pecks all over pussy while easily gliding his fingernails up and down her well lubricated ass crack to keep her screaming with laughter.

“That's my girl! Now then...time to own up to your end of the deal!” he merrily sang as he sat back up on his knees and slapped his huge, hard cock down onto her drenched ****. He circled the tip around the entrance to her hole, teasing her by barely poking the tip in, then pulled out and tickled her slippery clit with it, driving Andi absolutely berserk as it was still extremely sensitive.

“You know, I thought I wanted you to suck on it first, but I just can't wait any longer, my beauty.” he laughed as he grabbed his fat cock and slid the head right in front of her vaginal opening.

“Actually, I want YOU to be the one to invite me in.” he smiled.

“Hehehehehehehe.......Nnnnevvver!” Andi tried to sound disgusted, but she couldn't stop giggling from him tickling the crevices where her pussy meets her legs with his menacing fingers.

“Oh, never you say? Wanna bet?” he bellowed loudly as he tickled the backs of the manacled girl's thighs up to her knees, causing her to scream again and wiggle her ass to try to stop the sensations.

Unfortunately, with Buster's fat cock head sitting happily right near the entrance to her wet ****, the thrusting from Andi's ass only allowed the invader to slip into her juicy hole even farther. Buster didn't even have to move, and before he knew it, all of her jerking and bouncing enabled his cock to easily slide so far inside of her, that his damnable hairy pubic hair engulfed her spread open **** again, only this time there was no escape or pulling away from the tickles.

“Oh nooo!!!!! she screamed as she felt his warm shaft sliding deeper into her little pussy, all the while countless hairs tickled around her defenseless ****. “Geeheheheheet it ouuuttt! Ahahahahahahahaha!!!!”

He smiled his toothy grin and was happy as a lark as the poor girl literally was riding his huge cock, trying in vain to escape the scurrying tickling sensations all over her **** from his pubes and the backs of her legs and knees from his waggling fingernails. He freed one of his dastardly hands to reach under her bouncing ass to locate her ticklish little asshole again. When he started fingering it, he could hear his balls slapping against her ass as she bucked harder, unintentionally filling herself to the brim with his cock. He enjoyed every second of this sheer ecstasy. He worked hard for this, and finally his fantasy was coming true. He started moving his hips rhythmically, alternating with fast, hard strokes and long, deep ones into her ****. Her love muscle wrapped deliciously around his throbbing cock, whether or not she wanted it to. It pulled him in and clenched tightly around his prick, bringing him closer and closer to orgasm.

“Ooh...I'd better try something else before I can't stop.” he said, trying to convince himself to pull away from this hot, slippery piece of heaven.

Andi's back was arched with her nipples pointing up toward the ceiling, and, slowly and reluctantly, Buster pulled his cock out of her and ceased the thigh tickling and asshole fingering so he could reach up to kiss and suck on her inviting tits, making her squeal and moan as his cock teased her labia. Andi tossed her head from side to side as he kissed up her neck and sucked on her earlobes, making her writhe and squeak out high pitched giggles and cries. Then he kissed back down her body and turned over onto his back right below her widespread legs. By cupping her ass cheeks with both hands, he was able to lift her light body up into the air high enough so he could scoot himself underneath her. He lowered her onto him and continued his onslaught of kisses and licks on her neck, forcing her to giggle and squirm again, grinding her smooth ass down against his erect, and now wet, dick.

He reveled in the sweet feeling of his hard cock sliding up and down her soaked ass crack. As with the **** fucking, he guided his member to the entrance of her tight asshole and just let it poke up against her wrinkled little opening. Andi sobbed and begged him not to fuck her ass, but he just couldn't resist and responded by reaching around and tickling her belly, up to her ribs and tits; forcing her to twist and wriggle her body against his. With her hands outstretched and her legs over her head, she couldn't elude his attack, and when he explored with his hands painfully closer to her groin and lower belly, her furious bucking inadvertently allowed his cock head to pop into her slick asshole. She was so wet that it barely hurt, but it sure as hell was a strange feeling, and she didn't want him inside of her again.

Andi shrieked and tried to wiggle him out, but when he lazily trailed his hand down to tickle her clit, she knew she was doomed. In one last effort to prevent his flexing fingers from torturing her ticklish clit again, she quickly shifted back and forth with her hips, but it was too late. Once his torturous fingers found her slippery love button, she was overwhelmingly distracted and her asshole relaxed, involuntarily causing her to grind down onto his rigid pole while trying to escape the clitty tickles.

“Now you're mine.” He chuckled at her plight in her ear and rocked his body up into her tight little ass, never letting up on the clit and upper body tickling. Each hard pump into her felt better than the last, and he licked her neck up and down as he slid in and out of her drenched and inviting asshole. Andi screamed bloody murder again as another orgasm shook her body to the core, and just a few more thrusts was all it took to bring Buster to the point of no return, and he immediately reached for her jiggling breasts, pinching her nipples hard as his throbbing cock exploded in her ass.

“Oohhhh mmmyyyy Goddddd,” was all he could manage to say through a trembling, deep voice. Her asshole kept pulsing as he still remained inside of her, milking him of every drop of cum left from his spent cock. Both of them breathed slow, deep breaths, and he wrapped his arms around the exhausted girl, kissed her neck and said, “Ready for the next position?” he asked, planting a big kiss on the nape of her neck. This time, there was no fight left in her. She sighed with a staggered exhale, and just begrudgingly gave a small nod. Andi was finally broken.

~BW~

Wow

:faint: Whoa! I'm tired! I just wonder what's in store for Andi tomorrow!?!?!

Love this story!

What do you think I am? A machine? ;) Thanks so much... I'm very excited that you're enjoying it!

From what I am reading, you are definitely not a machine! This is some very exciting and enjoyable reading! I don't want to put you under any pressure, but please continue! I am loving this story!

You are a very talented writer! Thanks for sharing that talent with us!

This is an excellent piece of writing please continue!

Wow, part 2 picks up where part 1 left off and ups the ante even higher!

I have a good sense of the characters from the way you have described them and would happily read more of this adventure or see Buster and Andi spun off into further ticklish adventures as predator and prey respectively.

Stories like this are rare but very welcome. Very naughty but detailed and incredibly kinkysexycool.

Machine or not, please continue! ;)

WOW! That one REALLY HURT! That sequence from where he brings her to the bed until the end was incredible. I actually had to stop reading for a few seconds at one point.

To ever meet up with a girl as responsive as that would be a dream come true. Speaking of that, I've got a first date tonight. Although these first encounters can be hit or miss, the anticipation always thrills me.

I have a favorite "tell" where I can get the read on a girl. At one point, I'll grasp her hand while she is talking and lightly stroke my fingers up her forearm. The 2 reactions I look for are either a reflexive tug of her arm or a look of dreamy content in her eyes; both of these leading to an inability to continue her thought.

However, if she goes on with her thought with no reaction, that's a pretty bad sign.

Your story came at a really bad time for me. Now I'm really anxious with anticipation. The chances she'll even come close to the girl in this story is probably 1,000 to 1. But I can dream, can't I? ;)

Hey man, good luck with the date! Let's hope she is half as ticklish as Andi. :)

wow!!!

that was incredibly intense.....
i eagerly wait the next chapter

Man....really umm...wow....I wanna say disturbed. I mean good writing and all, but the subject matter is so non con and completely fantastical.

That's precisely what I was going for. ;) I almost felt bad for Andi by the end....... Almost. :spider:

Man....really umm...wow....I wanna say disturbed. I mean good writing and all, but the subject matter is so non con and completely fantastical.

Gotta Love It!!!! Please Keep Going!!!!! he Story Really Affected Me LOL!!!!

dark purpose is right... the darker side of forbidden sensuality in wonderfully lewd display. WOW.

talk about in your face. can't wait for the next part black widow. thakn you so much for sharing this with us.

Looks like I might actually have to start entertaining the idea of a part 3 for poor Andi, but not before Cassie gets hers in Orville's Farm Part III. Suikoden is going to start foaming at the mouth! ;) He's sooo very patient!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back