• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Roots Of All Evil 2: The Mysteries Of The Forest. (?/F)

rockshock28

1st Level Red Feather
Hey TMF, it's me. So, this is the sequel to my story Roots Of All Evil. I know, a few days ago, I didn't even know if I was doing a part 2. But, I just was interested with the story. So, I sat down, and wrote a sequel.

Roots Of All Evil Pt. 2: The Mysteries Of The Forest.
By Rockshock28.
Dr. Emma Stinson walked through the forest slowly, watching everything. A few weeks ago, a woman named Jenny and her friends came to her office. They said that Jenny needed therapy. When Jenny told Emma her story, Emma was fascinated. Jenny had told her that while she was in the forest, trees had taken her clothes off and tickled her. At first, Emma thought that Jenny was dreaming, or crazy. She had heard a lot of strange stories like that before, and most of the time it was a dream. Her friends did find her passed out, maybe she was exhausted, and dreamed of it. Plus, she said that she was stripped down to her bra and underwear, while she was found wih all of her clothes on. The evidence didn't add up in Jenny's favor. But, the more she talked about it, the more Emma thought that maybe she was telling the truth. Emma decided she needed to know for herself, so on Saturday morning, she just got in her car and drove to Elkwood Forest, Minnesota. It was a small chance, but it could also be the biggest discovery of her lifetime.

Emma looked around. It seemed like a normal forest. Trees everywhere, twigs on the ground, just things a normal forest would have. She kept looking. Nothing was special about this forest. Emma was very dissapointed. She thought she might have found something amazing. But, it was just a crazy dream. Emma decided to go back, because she had lost all hope. But, while she walking back, she heard a strange noise. It sounded like a flute. Emma ignored it, and kept walking. It got louder. Then, she remembered. That was one of the things that her patient told her about. The flute noise continued to get louder. Emma was in a dilemma. If she ran, she could be leaving a huge discovery behind. But, she didn't want to stick around and be tickled on her hypersensitive soles. As the noise got louder, she realized she needed to make a choice. Finally, she decided to run. Well, that didn't go very well, because she tripped on a root. A root. She realized that it was going to happen to her. She felt herself being flipped over, as the horror sunk into her mind. She could have just stayed home, and spent the morning with her family. She started to sweat, as she got higher, and higher. It only took a minute, but it felt like an eternity. But then, she started to hear whispers. "Human." "Human shall suffer." Emma was going to respond, but then out of nowhere, roots shot out and took her shoes and socks off. Two more roots removed her blouse, and two removed her skirt. She braced herself for the worst, but then something even wore happened. They started lightly tickling her sides. Emma, in a giggling horror, realized they wanted to drag this out. They weren't going to start with the worst, they were going to tire her out. The light tickling was torture, because she realized that this was terribe, and they hadn't even gotten started. The light tickling got slightly more intense. Emma started laughing hard. Her soles were hypersensitive, but that didn't mean that sides weren't sensitive too. Emma was trying to fight it. She was bucking, and wriggling, but the roots managed to keep up with her. There was truly no escape of the roots. About ten minutes in, they went harder. Emma was in tears at this point. She was gasping for air constantly, but the trees were merciless. Emma was going insane, when the trees dug into her armpits. There was a moment here that was half suprise, half fear. Emma had lost it at this point. She was crying all over the place, and was turning purple. She tried to move her arms just enough so they wouldn't be able to touch the most sensitive parts, but she couldn't move them at all. The roots just kept going, much to Emma's dismay. The sad thing was, no matter how much she screamed, no one would ever hear her.

15 minutes later, the roots were still going. Emma's face was a mess, and her face was turning blue. Just when she thought that she would die, something miraculous happened. They all stopped. And, one of the trees started to talk. "Human, do you hear me?" With fear in her voice, she said, "Y-Yes." "Humans deserve to suffer. Humans evil. You have been punished." Emma asked, "So, it's over?" "Not yet. You still need to be truly tortured." Emma was terrified. Then, without any hesitation, all of the roots shot at her feet. Emma was dying. Nothing could physically describe this torture. She couldn't think at all, and her heart was beating out her chest. The roots were going at miraculous speeds, so fast Emma's voice could barely keep up with the movement. She couldn't think of anything worse than this. This went on for a grueling 20 minutes, until she finally passed out. The trees set her down carefully in the woods. 2 hours later, she awoke with a start. Her entire body was aching, and she could barely stand up. But she had so many questions. Who were these trees? Where did they come from? And mostly, why do they hate humans? But, Emma realized she would have plenty of time to think about that, once she got far away from this forest. So, she ran all the way back to her car, and drove straight home.
The End.
Okay, I hope you enjoyed it, and if I get good feedback i'll turn it into a whole series.

This is good stuff, short, compact, and full of action.

Just work on grammar, and punctuation.

I look forward to what is coming next.

Nice. You could totally turn this into a series of some kind. My only suggestion would again be more detail. I like piece and agree with Jesus on the compact and full of action, but more of each would be more of awesome.

Nice. You could totally turn this into a series of some kind. My only suggestion would again be more detail. I like piece and agree with Jesus on the compact and full of action, but more of each would be more of awesome.

I say, "You see? I agree, with Marquis."

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back