• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling in new 3LW video

Mr Sinister

In the new 3LW video "I Do (Wanna Get Close to You)" the youngest of the group, I think her name is Keiley, gets a tummy tickle with an ice cube. She's 16 for those interested in age (the other two are 18 and 19). About half-way into the video there is a close-up of her face, a smile spreading across it, as she's lying down on a couch. A second or two later you get to see what caused the smile as there's a close-up a hand rubbing an ice cube along her stomach, which moves a bit from the sensation the ice cube must be causing. This video is played daily on Mtv Jams channel and might be shown also on BET's 106 and Park Top Ten countdown show. Mtv's TRL show might have it in its top ten as well. The song has a really good beat to it so I expect the video to be around for a while.

You're not the same Mr. Sinister that caused Jean and Scott big headaches like many years ago are you? :)

I actually drew a photo of him from a comic, still have it even. :)

Oh and nice find too. :)

DK

Ah yes....

The same slick, suave, handsome, good-looking son-of-a-gun who tormented Scott and Jean, those gifted youngster from Xavier's Institute for Higher Learning? That I am Dark Knight detective, that I am. My only regret is that during all the times I had that sweet delicate Jean Grey in my clutched I never once had the chance to tickle her sweet bare feet (or at least take a picture of her naked). If it wasn't for those love-sick school boys, Scott and Logan, I would've had the chance to get my sinister game on. Ah but alas, there's no use crying over spilled DNA samples. Say Dark Knight, might you have access to a scanner in your Batcave? I think the forum would get a kick out of seeing the picture you drew of yours truly, I know I would.

Personally I would had rather seen the Goblin Queen (Madeline?) on a rack, she was one fiery Jean clone!

I would be honored, actually I borrowed my scanner (Dick has it) as soon as I get it back, I will post it for you. Actually it's my best work ever, in the days I did draw.

Hopefully next week I'll post it for ya.

DK

My perveted ponderings....

Well, Caped Crusader, I'm looking foward to seeing that picture and I'm also glad you mentioned Madeline, she's the one that originally dubbed me "The Mecca of Manhood". (O.K., maybe she was drunk when she said it but she still said it.) And you are right about her, that crimson-haired vixen was a firey one. I must admit though, the two X-women I most wanted to get my hands on
(literally) were Psyloke and Polaris. Hmmmm, one had purple hair and the other had green, I always wondered if the hair up there matched the hair down there....Ah well, best save such perverted ponderings for another time. (Unless, of course, I steal a sample of thier DNA and clone them to find out. Hey, my`name isn't "Sinister" for nothing.)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back