• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish in the south ... YES I am

WishUponAStar

Let's get down to Laughter Business huh Boys... Isn't there anyone out there that enjoys a little tickle? Come on I'm sure there is someone? Oh Hey it's me :::Raising my hand here::: So ok I understand this is the "personals" section and so be it, I will
behave I promise but come on now doesn't anyone besides men want to have fun in the city of Atlanta Georgia and come to a tickle party besides Men? Oh girls come on I know you're out there, I know you're thinking to yourself well what If I walk into the room and all these men look at me? Or what if I take my shoes off to get comfortable and someone happens to tickle me? Or what if I'm not that ticklish or worried that I am and make a huge racket?

Ok so think to yourself all these things and then some ... No guy or gal has the right to tickle someone without their permission or they get booted, right? You walk into a room and the men or woman stare at you ok so we'll stare at the wall instead, not that the wall is gonna be attractive, you might be and so what, right? Ok so your feet are quite adorable and VERY ticklish why not enjoy what god gave you... laughter in it's best.

So come onnnnnnn where is everyone in Florida, New Orleans, Georgia, NC, SC, VA and all the places that ticklish or tickler ppl hide?

I'll be waiting patiently.
:eek:

Hey Georgia Girl

Hey,

I'm actually moving down to SC in a few weeks. I certainly like what you have to say!!!

I'm a SWM, 28, and I'll be west of the infamous South of the Border.

E-mail sometime...

[email protected]

I'm here!

"Isn't there anyone out there that enjoys a little tickle?"

Absolutely!!.....(you're preaching to the choir here, ya' know.....)

I'm glad that you've extended the invitation to the ladies, though.....

But I'm here in Atlanta.....not visiting, not moving, not traveling - drop me an e-mail and we'll talk. It'll be fun!

very ticklish woman in Florida!

Georgiagirl,

God how I've been searching for the same thing! Hello!

I'm a 34 year old blonde, brown eyed woman who's not bi, per se, but I do love to tickle women!! By the sound of your post, your feet are the most ticklish place for you? Mine is most definately my navel....holy God. I swear I'm taken to the outer rings of Saturn every time it's touched or licked! I'm in absolute heaven and hell at the same time! It's great and I love it.

If you'd like, I have a website that I'll send you to in case you'd like to see what I look like....you know it can be scary, almost like a blind "date" (you know what I mean, not a DATE date, but...lol).

http://www.shannonsecret.com there's a ton of free pics to look at and a wide selection of areas including....TICKLE FETISH!

I'm in central Florida and looking at all of the cute bellybuttons around here is drivin me crazy and I can't seem to find another woman who'd like to have a little tickle fun!

Where ARE you ticklish? I was only assuming that your feet were because of the way it sounded, but I could be wrong! Tell me all of your secret tickle spots! Teehee, I hope your little navel is too, but that's just purely selfish on my part! lol Well I hope to hear from you soon!

Shannon

Will one of you tickle chicks come and tickle my tickle buddy...she i sreally ticklish...Im in N.C.:fish:l

If the travel expenses are included with my hourly session fee of $150, then no problem! I'd love to tickle your tickle buddy!

Georgiagirl,

God how I've been searching for the same thing! Hello!

I'm a 34 year old blonde, brown eyed woman who's not bi, per se, but I do love to tickle women!! By the sound of your post, your feet are the most ticklish place for you? Mine is most definately my navel....holy God. I swear I'm taken to the outer rings of Saturn every time it's touched or licked! I'm in absolute heaven and hell at the same time! It's great and I love it.

If you'd like, I have a website that I'll send you to in case you'd like to see what I look like....you know it can be scary, almost like a blind "date" (you know what I mean, not a DATE date, but...lol).

http://www.shannonsecret.com there's a ton of free pics to look at and a wide selection of areas including....TICKLE FETISH!

I'm in central Florida and looking at all of the cute bellybuttons around here is drivin me crazy and I can't seem to find another woman who'd like to have a little tickle fun!

Where ARE you ticklish? I was only assuming that your feet were because of the way it sounded, but I could be wrong! Tell me all of your secret tickle spots! Teehee, I hope your little navel is too, but that's just purely selfish on my part! lol Well I hope to hear from you soon!

Shannon

I live in Florida. :yowzer:

I'd love to get to meet you. You sound really cool...

Hey Georgia girl! My wife and I are looking for a female tickler in the Atlanta area and it sounds like you might be the perfect person. Feel free to PM or respond to the thread. Hope to hear from you soon.

If you are ever in Florida, you are welcome to join the Tampa Tickle Society at one our munches.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back