• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Guilt (M/F)

Marquis De Sade

1st Level Blue Feather
Edited for formatting issues. See attached PDF file and enjoy.

Last edited:
Staggeringly good - a masterclass in the art of tickle fiction. I think this is your best to date and that, my friend, is really saying something.

I love how you use formatting in this story - the different fonts to represent different facets of the narrator's personality. The tickling itself was hot. I loved what you did there - skilled tickling, amateur bondage, mutual arousal.

In tone if not style this was almost Kafka-esque. Your stories always have a great payoff and are always very involving.

I'll give it a few minutes and then read it again. No doubt I will notice a few more things each time.

Wow. :)

This was a great entry, hon. But it left me feeling a little depressed. I mean, everything about it's delivery was powerful. But despite all the tickling and sensual nature, I just couldn't shake this black feeling that seemed to cover the story.

=\

<3

Iceman - Thanks man! Every comment is hugely appreciated. :)

Suik - Dang!! That's some HIGH praise there man. Wow. I'm glad you enjoyed it. Thanks of course, but...ha. Little embarrassed. Best ever? :D

Jo - Awww. I didn't mean to depress you! I know what you mean though. It's not entirely a happy story.

Here:

funny-pictures-happy-recharge-grey-kitten.jpg

:couch:

Mr. De Sade, I hate to say it, but I think that I agree with Crystal. In spite of the very descriptive restraints and tickling, not to mention the way you describe it's effects on Samantha, I too, for some reason, find this kind of depressing. But, strangely enough, not in a bad way! It somewhat reminds me of a Twilight Zone episode! I was waiting for a twist I guess.

All of this from my first reading! I will wait a while and read through it again! Maybe I will catch whatever I missed the first read through!

No matter what, I consider this one of your best efforts! I truly enjoyed reading it!

You genius you!

Very dynamic...

This one is darker....more twisted....maybe we'll see more from this character?

jm - Thanks again man for the kind words. Muchly appreciated. As far as it being a little depressing, well, it is.

Writing just straight tickling scenarios can be fun for me once in a while for sure, but I actually find it easier to express something personal, an issue, something I'm dealing with in real life and wrap the kink around that particular theme so to me at least, the story becomes a bit more and says something perhaps just I need to see on paper, behind the kink itself. It's therapeutic.

Maybe the :D icon was a poor choice and you might've come into this thinking it was something light and happy. I just picked it because I felt the need to vent about Denial and refusing to let someone go. I banged this out in about an hour and half, reread it only once for edits, punctuation and felt so much better once I let it out I thought nothing of it. To me, the process itself was light and I actually didn't care that much about it so I picked that happy whatever icon. :)

Music - Hmmm...or...maybe we'll see a lil' vampire action. ;)

I liked the dark, slightly unhinged tone but who amongst us hasn't wished we could make someone fall back in love with us when they say they no longer feel the same way but we still do? I think this story really speaks to that along with including some awesome tickling.

It was very Palahniuk too.

"People are always asking me if I know Marquis De Sade..." ;)

I liked the dark, slightly unhinged tone but who amongst us hasn't wished we could make someone fall back in love with us when they say they no longer feel the same way but we still do? I think this story really speaks to that along with including some awesome tickling.

It was very Palahniuk too.

Thanks for noticing the theme in there. I'm actually happy it came across as dark and slightly unhinged. :eek:

Palahniuk, yeah, I use it when I want something out, quick. It's easier than the other thing I used in Coma.

This. Had me in actual stitches:

BWAHAHAHAHA!!! :rowfull:

:bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing:

I find it hard to believe and utterly
amazing you were able to bust out
such and incredible story in such a
short amount of time :redheart:

Very intelligent and amazing.

As usual. :)

It's the drugs.

I find it hard to believe and utterly
amazing you were able to bust out
such and incredible story in such a
short amount of time :redheart:

Awww...thank you Hypah. When it happens, it happens. It doesn't always though. And usually, by the time I actually find the time to sit down and write it out it's been played in my head so many times I pretty much know where it's going.

Sometimes. :writersblock:

You I inspire and frustrate with every new story you post. You inspire because I know you wrote this in under two hours and you frustrate because it is still this fucking original and brilliant even when you're at play. This was moving, emotional and hot....I could go on but it would just be repeating what everyone else has already said. As beautiful as this is from what I have read of it Sex Guns and Violence will be a bar even you won't be able to touch again.....

I loved this. :redheart:

Marquis, as usual you take my breath away. I really hope you win a Golden Feather this year.

This is very diffrent its dark almost morbid but you feel the sense of longing and aching boiling to hate. I read some of your work but this piece sticks out. Not all stories are happy but this one does show that in life. It sucks.

How did I not see this the first time it was posted? This is awesome!

You I inspire and frustrate with every new story you post. You inspire because I know you wrote this in under two hours and you frustrate because it is still this fucking original and brilliant even when you're at play. This was moving, emotional and hot....I could go on but it would just be repeating what everyone else has already said. As beautiful as this is from what I have read of it Sex Guns and Violence will be a bar even you won't be able to touch again.....

I loved this. :redheart:

Thanks babe. And as far not being able to reach that bar again, that's the point. :firedevil

Marquis, as usual you take my breath away. I really hope you win a Golden Feather this year.

Thank you very, very much rockshock. That means a lot!

This is very diffrent its dark almost morbid but you feel the sense of longing and aching boiling to hate. I read some of your work but this piece sticks out. Not all stories are happy but this one does show that in life. It sucks.

Kev, it's funny how this has struck a chord in more than a few. Writing must be a good way to vent then because after I was done with this, the feeling that fueled this piece passed.

How did I not see this the first time it was posted? This is awesome!

Awww. Thank you Angel. :)

Just a heads-up for everyone who loved this story, Marquis is nominated for a Golden Feather! Make sure you vote!

I'm reading your works slowly, because of their intensity! I need some time to recover.

It's fun to find a happy ending, and I hoped for it; but how amazing to go where you went with this! A little scary. Okay, a lot!

You are a master craftsman, and an artist.

Where to now?

I'm reading your works slowly, because of their intensity! I need some time to recover.

It's fun to find a happy ending, and I hoped for it; but how amazing to go where you went with this! A little scary. Okay, a lot!

You are a master craftsman, and an artist.

Where to now?

Ha, thanks man. Means a lot, as it always does. As for the ending, it wasn't what I had planned exactly but as with a few others, the characters sort of wrote the ending for me and it just kinda happened.

Thanks again. Your comments and everyone else's are much appreciated. :D

It's funny and sometimes a little scary how, often, it's not nearly so much that you are writing a story as that your are telling it; and your characters do things you didn't expect, or even approve of! Do you ever feel somewhat helpless when you're writing?

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back