• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Darkseid Chronicles #1 (M/F, NC, sex)

Darkseid

Being a god isn't always all it's cracked up to be. 10 years ago I finally discovered the
Anti-Life Equation, giving me complete and total control over the thoughts and emotions of
all living beings in the universe. Absolute power. Kal-El (otherwise known as Superman)
was now helpless to stop me in ruling the universe. Not that he didn't try. At first I
relished watching him plow on with that look of hopelessness in his eyes. He knew he could
no longer defeat me but had to keep trying because it was all he knew. I saw this look in
the eyes of every "superhero" who had ever fought me and continued in vain to fight on, but
nothing else could come close to my satisfaction at seeing it in Kal-El's eyes. He was the
last to have that look. It took Kal-El the longest to give up hope, but eventually even he
did. At that moment all was lost, if you were anyone in the universe but me.

I spent my entire existence searching for absolute power and control and I achieved it, but
never had I given thought to what I would do after I had it. Statue after statue of myself
erected, one more elaborate with more bells and whistles than the last, torturing my
enemies, the entire universe in unison bowing and worshipping me, sexual pleasure from the
finest most beautiful females of every race in the universe. It all got so repetitive, so
boring that it threatened to drive me mad. Maybe it did.

n_a

"Bring me the Amazon!" I screamed to my servants. A proud warrior, this was now my most
prized slave. "Remove her gag" I said. For some reason I wanted to hear her voice for
once. "You've won Darkseid! If you won't give people their free will back at least end
their misery! Have you no...."

"SILENCE!" I bellowed. "I have enough of a headache as it is without your yammering! You
are going to entertain me, Diana. I am going to find something new to do to you that's
going to entertain me, or I'll be putting you out of your misery very soon!"
More pathetic threats about what she'd do to me if she could only free herself, insults
about my genitalia ("I was only screaming because it was so hideous!"), the same thing
over, and over. Then will come screams of agony, pleas to her gods to end her misery, do
we have to do this again?? I've got to find something new to do to her, to someone, for my
own sanity's sake!

I poked, prodded, scratched, burned, froze, (I can do all of this with
my mind, causing her to feel whatever I choose) all the same old reactions. I laugh to
myself as she tries to ignore the inconvenient feelings of pleasure her body is
experiencing in spite of herself, as I massage her clitoris. Wait....

Laughter. Hmmm, what if I forced someone to laugh? I've forced them to do everything
else, this could be interesting. "Diana" I said, "I have grown tired of screaming and
tears. Now, I'm going to make you laugh."
WonderWoman looked at me, exhausted and just about broken. I could see the confusion in
her facial expression. "Laugh?" she said with a puzzled look, "after all the misery you
have caused my sisters and me, what could there possibly be to laugh at?"
"All the more reason to force you to laugh, Amazon. You will laugh in the midst of your
suffering, just to amuse me." I began to feel an excitement I have not felt in ages.
"It'll never happen, you sick freak" said the Amazon Princess, defiant despite her hopeless
predicament.

Now I must make her laugh because the curiosity is killing me as to how she
would react at being made to laugh, something universally recognized as a sign of pleasure
and enjoyment, in the midst of her most horrible nightmare come true. But how? I know
every way to cause screams of pain imaginable, but cause laughter? There must be a way.
Intrigued, I started to search in my slave's mind for some way to accomplish this.

"Get out of my head, you bastard!!" she screamed reflexively, force of habit from a time
when she actually could make threats in any meaningful way. All I'm finding is things that
have made her laugh because she found them humorous in the past, but they would not work
now. Besides, I just wanted the laughter, the reflex, not the accompanying feelings of
enjoyment. Reflex! "I think I've found something!" I said, unable to hide my excitement.
"Sonofabitch, get out of my head!!" she yelled as she kept fighting in vain to regain
control of her mind. I FOUND IT! There are parts of her body that, when touched in a
certain way cause a very uncomfortable sensation, yet paradoxically cause reflexive
laughter! Just what I've been looking for!

"Tickling? You're going to tickle me, Darkseid? Are you kidding me?! Of all the
ridiculous..." I've begun using telekinesis to tickle her rock-hard stomach and she feels
it, very much so. Squirming and swearing, but no laughter. Not even a smile.
"C'mon, Darkseid. After all the sick tortures you've put me through, you think a little
tickling is going to get to me? What are you going to do next, throw a pie in my face?
Really, this is getting pathetic."

"No my Amazon slave, it's getting interesting." I can tickle her in many spots simultaneously and I do so, tickling both her stomach and armpits. Having access to the deepest regions of her subconscious mind, I know exactly how to touch and where for maximum effect. "I know what you're feeling Diana, I know this is tickling you." "HA, HA, HA, HA" she says to mock my efforts. She is very defiant, and has an amazingly strong will and mind, the strongest I've encountered since the one the humans called the Batman. I could just take control of her mouth and vocal cords and mechanically force the sounds of laughter out of her, but breaking her like this would be so much more satisfying.

I'm tickling her stomach and armpits, her first and second most ticklish spots. Let's add
#3. Using telekinesis I do not need to remove her footwear to tickle the soles of her
feet. The perfect amount of pressure, in the exact pinpoint location on her foot. She
kicks her feet in the air, stomps them on the ground, desperately trying to distract
herself from the maddening sensation on the high arches of her luscious feet. The Amazon
is in quite a bit of distress by now. Sweating profusely, pulse and heart rate are
elevated and she is making sounds now, albeit not the ones I want. Gritting teeth,
grunting, screaming obscenities, it seems she is no longer able to remain silent and has to
make sound of some sort, as long as it isn't laughter. But it soon will be laughter.

"Give in, Diana. I can keep this up literally for an eternity, can you?" I ask with a
satisfied smirk on my face. I can feel the rage building up in her now. "GO TO HELL!!"
through clenched teeth is her only response. I laugh scornfully "we're already there,
Amazon, only I'm running it. Let's hear it, Princess! Let's hear you say HA, HA, HA now!"
Too bad I exterminated the Joker. He might have some ideas in that warped mind of his.
Not that I couldn't bring him back, but...that's it! Her mind! I have control of her
mind, let's magnify the sensations in her mind! Let's start by doubling them.

Her reaction is fascinating. She's shaking violently, thrashing about, screaming at the
top of her lungs, literally trying to do everything, anything, but laugh. I am feeling
aroused as anything! This is so exciting! I feel like a child with a new toy. But she is
my toy, and she will do what I want, NOW! Increase the ticklish sensations she is feeling,
X5!

Her eyes nearly bug out of her head. "FFFFFFFFFFPPPPPPPPPWWWWWWWWWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"
She is laughing hysterically, she struggles mightily to stop, holds her breath for the
millisecond at a time she can manage before "PPPPPAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!"

So delightful! I can feel her humiliation, being made to laugh by the very one who has
ruined her existence and that of everyone she cares about. Not just laugh, but laugh
hysterically, insanely, with tears running down her face. "Is something funny, Amazon?" I
taunt. "FFFFFUUUUUCCCCCCCCCKKK YYYYYOOOOOOOOAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!"
She cannot even regain her composure long enough to curse me. "YYYYOOOUU
BBBBAAASSTTTAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! I HAAAAATTTEEE YYYYOOOUUUAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!"

I am in the throes of animal lust that I have not felt perhaps ever! Something about this
strong defiant Amazon being reduced to a laughing fool just by my touching her in certain
spots has made me horny beyond belief!

I grab her head and shove my massive throbbing member inside her wide open laughing mouth,
down her throat. The vibrations her throat is making as she laughs are sending me into
pure ecstasy! I let out a triumphant, conquering yell as I climax a river down
WonderWoman's throat. Exhausted, I no longer have the mental stamina to continue tickling
her with my telekinesis and I stop. Diana collapses in a heap to the ground and struggles
to catch her breath, her face drenched with tears of helpless hilarity.

"I want to thank you, Amazon. Because of you I have found a brand new way to torment the
female population of the universe." She looked up at me, defeated and exhausted. I've
regained enough strength to mentally give the arch of her foot a quick tickle, which she
still experiences at 5 times the normal intensity. "EEEEEEHEEHEEHEE, please no more" as a
huge grin spreads involuntarily across her face. "No more, my Princess, for now."

Last edited:
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back