• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickling on my clips store

jalessa ortiz

hey,

i have 2 tickling clips in my store one wioth my boyfriend and one with a girlfriend of mine. i am very vey ticklish. Ill def do some more. check them out if you want clips4sale.com/24020.

the rest of my stuff is mostly sneakers and heels fetish clips. lots of cum on shoes!

This is far from a tickling site....

you may want to remove it

Ummm...she all but tells you she has 2 clips on her mostly sneaker-heels site...

Matter of fact, scratch the "all but" part.

BTW the car wash clip with the loose laced Adidas was great. Maybe the shoes could have gotten wetter but that's the only improvement I'd recomend. Great stuff!

-edit-

The other girl in the all white Adidas needed to realllly loosen her laces. She figured it out about 3/4 thru the clip but still didn't loosen them up all the way and you can tell she's frusterated and trys her best to pop her heels but it's not happening and she ends up useing her toe to slide the shoe off.

Last edited:
thanks giggle maker. yes as i said i only have two tickling vids there. its not like i was claiming to be the queen of tickling or anything.

Hi Jalessa...

Remember what we talked about Jalessa.. Tickling clips get big time traffic! Trust me I know what I am talking about! I hope you both are doing well.. We need to chat again soon..

Tristan

http://hangtenfeet.com/Videos.html

My idea of a good Christmas:

DSCI0023.jpg

DSCI0026.jpg

DSCI0058.jpg

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back