• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Mystery Encounter (F/M - restrictive predicament and yes... Tease and Denial)

opprtunistic

TMF Regular
I really loved writing this story. I remember this being one of the first real life scenario where I ever got the taste of being helpless and at someone’s mercy. I still frequent arcades on dates and just love the feel of toying with someone in the the same predicament. The response is nearly universal.

I can’t put my finger on it, but there is just something about this exact predicament that makes people feel so vulnerable and helpless. I hope it brings back memories for some of you too.

I also hope you like the twist and the character surprise along the ride… Enjoy…

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

He looked down at the small silver ball resting safely cradled in the crease of the flipper. He took a breath and looked up at score in near disbelief. All year he had spent hours and hours playing this machine; never scoring more than 60,000.

He swallowed hard and double checked the score. 82,490. Only 18,000 away from cracking the high score. And a shot of adrenaline hit him when he checked the bottom of the score board to see that he had racked up 5 free balls.

This was it. It was now a mere formality. There was no way he could not break the record. He was now playing for over 2 hours and was just another 30-45 minutes away.

Away from what, you ask? Sounds like a silly goal to spend that much time on? Well, this was not your simple record. This record came with a prize; a promotional contest for the company and Ford.

The prize? A brand new 732HP Shelby Mustang. The thought of that car made him drewl.

He looked back down at the machine and up the ramp where once again, the light for another free ball illuminated. He took a deep breath, released the flipper and shot the ball directly up the ramp smacking the target.

POP! He looked up at score board to notice the # of balls remaining change from 5 to 6! He was in a complete zone. He had effectively closed the exit alley to the left, and the one to the right was intermittently opening and closing. When both of these were closed, the only way he could lose a ball was if it dropped between his flippers and into the drain.

He continued racking up points. He shot the ball up the ramp again and as it climbed around, the free ball light illuminated at the last second before the ball hit. POP! 7 balls remaining!

He then noticed the lights start to shut down upstairs where all of the modern machines were displayed. He then heard John (the owner) yell : “Everyone out!, closing time!”

He shouted : “John! I need about another 40 minutes!”

John : “Crap, you again?”

He replied : “This is it! I’ve got it this time!”

John : “Yeah right! Ok. As usual, just shut off the lights. The door is locked from the outside, but you can exit and it will lock behind you.”

He barely acknowledged and heard the door close as he continued to rack up points. SCORE = 85,250. Only 15,000 points away from his dream car.

A few minutes later, he heard footsteps walking down the stairs. He then heard…

“Where did everyone go?”

He glanced over to see a cute petite girl standing on the stairway. He focused his attention back on the machine.

He said : “The place is closed. The door will let you out. Just pull the lever down and it will open and lock behind you.”

She said : “Why are you still here?”

He said : “I’m about to break a record here and win that car up there (gesturing to picture on the wall).

She said (walking towards him). “Wow! That’s exciting. Do you mind if I watch?” (walking over towards him)

He said : “Sure!” (Excited about winning a car and meeting a cute girl)

He took quick glances at her. She could not have weighed much more than 100 lbs, but she was fit, perfectly shaped and cute as a button with big brown eyes and a magnetic smile. He, on the other hand was over 6 feet tall, strong and over 200 lbs.

He said : “I’ve been at this for over 2 hours and am only about 30 minutes from winning this thing. I’ve been married to this machine all summer! I need to score over 100,120 points to set the record.”

She said : “Wow! This is exciting. I’ve never really seen these kinds of machines. What do these things do up here?” (She put her hand over the glass pointing to the bumpers).

HE BARKED! : “TAKE YOUR HANDS AWAY! YOU’RE BLOCKING MY VIEW!”

She said: “Blocking your view? What, you mean like this?” (moving her hand around the window)

HE BARKED! : “CUT IT OUT!”

She mockingly said with a smile : “OH, lighten up. You’ve got 7 more balls. I’m just playing with you."

As she said that, she started pushing in his finger making the flipper move in and out involuntarily.

He tried to swat her away as the ball was circulating up at the top of the machine in the safety zone, but as soon as it ventured south, he abruptly placed his hands back on the flippers.

She said : “Oh, relax. I’m not going mess up your game”

As she walked back over to the side of the machine, she was basking in his discomfort. His face ran red with adrenaline as he watched her move back in position. He felt so vulnerable and she sensed it. She was getting off on having this big guy scared to death of her.

As the ball was up circulating in the safe zone, she once again pushed in his fingers letting him know that she could actually do that at a bad time and lose a ball for him. Another shot of adrenaline ran into his face and he YELLED : “WILL YOU QUIT THAT!!!!!”

She laughed and said : “Well, ok, but since you said you have been married to this machine all summer, we should probably make it legitimate. Well, lookie here!”

With that, she reached down and grabbed a loading strap which was attached to the front leg of the machine. As he played, she wrapped it around his one hand and began tying knots.

He said : “Oh, so you’re tying me up now?” (as he kept playing).

She said : “Yes”

He thought it was silly, but at least she wasn’t messing with his view or pressing the paddles. He said : “Be my guest”

She tied around 5 knots and then reached down and pulled the loading strap which shortened it. As soon as the slack was finished, it started pulling his hand forward. Any more and it would pull it in front of the flipper button. His eyes got big for a second, but she let go and walked around the back of him.

SCORE : 87,268. Less than 13,000 pts away.

She said : “Ok, let’s see who you are?”

She reached into his back pocket to grab his wallet. He reacted in reflex and kicked his leg back to keep her away (all while still playing and focusing on the game). When he went to pull his foot back, he felt a tug at his ankle.

He said : “What the HELL?”

She had looped another loading strap around his ankle which was tied to a beam behind him. He could not pull it back far enough to put it on the ground, so he stood there on one leg. She then reached in his pocket again and he kicked back at her. She quickly pulled the strap synching it back further.

He said (as he stood there on one leg and the other straight back behind him) : “This is REDICULOUS! Will you stop it! This is a little uncomfortable!”

She walked around to the other side of the machine and leaned against it (where his free hand was). She then watched as the ball went between his paddles and down the drain.

He yelled : “CRAP!”

She said : “Hmmmm. That wasn’t supposed to happen, was it?”

SCORE : 88,900 – Only a little over 11K to break record. 6 balls left

He said : “Ok, funs over” (as he began to untie his left hand )

She said : “Hmmmm. What’s this thing for?” (pulling back the lever to put the next ball in play)

POP! The next ball shot up and into play.

He said : “CRAP!”

He quickly tried to untie his hand while the ball was circulating at the top of the machine in the safe zone, but it quickly began to make its way down. He let go and put his hand back in position of the flipper. She reached down and pulled up ANOTHER loading strap which just happened to be attached to the other leg at the front of the machine. (Quite a coincidence, huh? Maybe not)

She made a loop at the end out of his view. He shot the ball back up to safety zone and quickly reached over to continue to untie his other hand. As he was preoccupied, she placed the loop around the flipper button waiting for his hand to return. As the ball started to drop back down in play, he quickly reached his hand back over to the flipper button and felt the strap tighten around his wrist.

He was startled and lost focus. Once again, the ball went through his flippers and down the drain.

He said : “F(!*#@(*CK!” (as she once again synched the strap, pulling it forward to the point where he could barely keep his hands on the flipper buttons).

SCORE : 90,200 – Only 10,000 to break record. 5 balls left

He took both hands off the flippers and tried to reach them together over top of the machine, but he could not reach because his leg was keeping him from too far back to get his hands togehter. He then tried to lean forward and untie his right wrist with his teeth, but the strap on his leg would not let him far enough forward.

He Yanked at the straps to try to get the machine to slide towards him, but it was attached to the wall (another coincidence, I assume? Maybe not).

She just leaned up against the machine with a smile and took in the sight. He stood on one leg trying to think of a way to get free.

She said “Pssssst” and winked at him as she reached over and pulled the lever to shoot another ball into play. He quickly started playing again. She then reached both hands over the glass and over the ball and started running them straight down to his flippers. He went crazy yelling at her to STOP it as he could not follow the ball and was flipping wildly in panic. Sure enough, he lost the ball and it went right by his flipper into the drain.

SCORE : 91,100 – Only a little over 9K to break record. 4 balls left

He yelled : “YOU B!#*$%!#*CH! YOU ARE F@#^^&%CKING THIS UP FOR ME!”

His face went from anger to panic as she reached down and gave the strap another tug; pulling his hand in front of the flipper button. He tried to reach his hand backwards, but could not reach. He tried to press the button with his wrist, but could not press the button hard enough to get it to fire.

Once again, he heard her say “Pssssst”. He looked up at her. She winked at him, reached over and pulled the lever to shoot another ball into play. He struggled frantically to try to find a way to get at the flipper. He reached his head down, but that wasn’t even close. He tried again with his wrist, no good. As the ball began to make its way down, he had but one last resort. He slid his arm forward to the point where his elbow made contact with the button and he began to play that way.

His face was now down against the glass (on his chin). She became hysterical laughing at his predicament. The machine was so close to his eyes that it was nearly impossible to play and everything was happening so fast. While he had his arm extended forward like that, she synched the strap to that level. He could not pull his arm back.

She slid under the machine to the other side and he felt the strap on that side tug and pull his hand off the button. Once again in a panic, he slid his arm forward to his elbow. Now, he was playing with both elbows. And once again, he felt her synch the strap to the point where he could not pull back his arms. THIS WAS AWFUL! But it was about to get worse!

She walked around behind him. He continued to play as best he could. He then felt her slide her hands around his face and over his eyes. Whenever the ball would go up into safety, she would cover his eyes and then slide them off when the ball came back down.

He was in a total panic! This little petite girl had him completely at her mercy and his ability to attain his prize was completely at her whim as she toyed with him. Once again, the ball went through his flippers and down the drain.

He said : F#$%&**CK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SCORE : 93,100 – Only a little over 7K to break record. 3 balls left.

He picked his head up off the glass and lifted his elbow; tugging at his hands in a desperate hope that something would give. He pleaded with her to let him finish the game and win the prize.

He said : “PLEASE! THIS IS SERIOUS! THIS ISN’T FUNNY!”

She replied : “Oh to the contrary. This is VERY FUNNY! But believe it or not, you are still not quite TOTALLY immobile yet.

He said : “What are you talking about? I can barely move at all?”

She said : “Well that’s the problem. It’s that word BARELY that I don’t like”.

She walked around to his side and started trying to synch the strap of his leg in order to pull his leg back tighter. He sensed what she was trying to do and pulled his leg forward with all of his strength so she could not pull it. She continued pulling, but his strength was too much for her.

She said (still pulling on the strap): “Gee, you sure are a strong guy. I can see your ribs tighten with such strength every time you pull.” (lightly poking his ribs as she spoke).

Suddenly, she felt his body quake and give way allowing the strap to synch a little; pulling his leg back.

She burst out in laughter and said “OH MY GOD! NO WAY!” (as she gave him a single poke making him burst into laughter)

She once again burst out in hysterics and leaned up against his helpless torso as if she was using him to keep her from falling down from laughing so hard.

She said “AWWWW, what’s wrong? Is the big strong man TICKLISH?” (poking his ribs which sent what felt like electricity through him making him buck and kick his leg in order to try to escape her probing fingers.)

She said : “Well, that is sure going to make things easy Mr. Big strong man.”

She grabbed the strap and began to lightly pull on it. He once again pulled his leg in tight so as not to allow her to synch the strap. He then trembled as he felt his t-shirt slowly rise exposing his sides and ribs. She saw his discomfort and giggled.

Stephanie : “Now let’s see. Where should I start?”

She then gave a single poke to his ribs which made his body collapse. He quickly recovered and re tightened. His problem was that in order to keep her from synching the strap, he needed to pull which kept him completely immobile and she caught on to that.

She lightly and slowly started running her finger up and down his ribs and relished as she watched him struggle to keep still and not give way.

STEPHANIE : “AWWW, does that tickle? I bet it does! And I’m barely even trying!”

She started poking and he started to slowly flinch and wiggle as he broke into laughter. She took her time with single pokes seeming to relish in every wiggle as each resulted in the strap tightening and causing less and less mobility.

Finally, he was pulled completely taught. There was nowhere else to go and she stood there laughing as she poked his trembling body watching him simply tense and wince at her mercy.

He then felt something slide under his outstretched leg and then up against his standing leg. It felt like a stool or table. He felt his standing leg get strapped to the front of it and then his elevated leg was strapped down to it.

He said : “What the hell are you doing? Isn’t this a little OVERKILL? What are you trying to do here?

He then felt her slide her hand up his leg, onto his butt and then slide the wallet out of his pants. This startled him.

He said : “WHAT? ARE YOU GOING TO ROB ME NOW? YOU DID ALL OF THIS TO ROB ME?”

She replied : “Nope, just making sure (as she walked around to the front of him and began flipping through the cards inside of his wallet).

As she shuffled through the credit cards, suddenly she looked over at him and gave him a big devious smile pulling out a card and waving it in the air.

She said : “It looks like you are a member of something called TMF. And your ACCOUNT ID is ICEMAN. Would you mind telling me what that is all about?”

He remained silent and felt embarrassed. But how could anyone know what TMF is?

She said : “What’s wrong, Cat got your tongue?” (grabbing him by the hair and shaking his head playfully)

She said : “Don’t bother. I know who you are ICEMAN and I’ve read the stories you posted.”

(The rest of this is written from ICEMAN’S perspective…)

ICEMAN (thinking to himself) : OH GOD! Who is this? The names of different female members started running through his mind. And to be stuck like this and at the mercy of any of them shook him to the core.

The names flashed through his head. Is it…

AUGUSTINE? OH MY GOD! IS IT AUGUSTINE!?!?!?!?

ICEMAN : “WHO ARE YOU? TELL ME! YOU HAVE ME ALREADY, SO PLEASE TELL ME!”

She smiled and walked over to my exposed side. I laid forward with my chin on the glass of the machine, closing my eyes. I then felt a lightening bolt go through my entire body as what felt like 1000 fingernails swirled up my sides.

I had never felt anything like that in my life and I shook and panted as she walked around to the front of me.

She said : “Well, I’m not a member, but you still may know who I am. An old schoolmate of mine told me about a couple of stories he posted about me and gave me the site address. I’ve been hooked on the stories ever since. I’m especially interested in the guys who seem to only post about women being on the receiving end. That just doesn’t seem right to me. So, after some persuasion, my old friend gave me your info.”

She continued : “But please don’t be mad at him for giving that info. He didn’t have much choice. I can be quite persuasive when I want to be. ”

He gulped and said : “Who are you? What is your name?”

She paused for a few seconds looking my helpless taught body up and down and then answered….

“My name is Stephanie”

My body trembled and she smiled as my face flushed. I thought back to the stories I’ve read about her and began to tremble about her abilities and mercilessness. Somehow the pinball game and reward meant nothing. I needed to escape. Being on this end was never what I ever intended.

Stephanie : “Now come on. You didn’t think all of these convenient straps got here by mere coincidence, did you?”

She walked around me dragging a finger up and down both sides of me making me wince in pain. She then pulled back the lever and sent another ball into play as she lightly stroked the top of my back. Even that tickled.

As the ball began to feed down, I tried to concentrate on playing, but all I could focus on was her fingernails roaming around my back. I struggled to keep playing.

I then shot the ball back up into the safety zone and took a deep breathe of relief. But then, I was hit with a lightning bolt as her swirling fingernails raced up my sides. I bucked and nearly passed out as she kept it up until the ball came back down into play.
The ball came to rest in the corner of my flipper and I held it there just taking a breather. She whispered in my ear..

Stephanie : “Every time you hit it up in that safety zone, I am going to light you up for as long as it stays up there. Oh, and by the way. No more holding the ball like that.”

She poked my ribs which made me release the flipper and I put the ball back in play. The ball danced around down by my flippers and I then struck the ball and watched it go back up into the safety zone.

OH GOD! I DIDN’T MEAN TO DO THAT!!!

I Yelled : “I’M SORRY! I DIDN’T MEAN TO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! (as she lit me up again up and down my sides!)

I lost my train of thought and just tried to keep from going insane as she danced her fingernails up my sides. It felt like an eternity, and then suddenly, she stopped. I laid there for a seconds panting trying to regain my composure.

Shit! The ball must have come back into play! I quickly looked up to try to find the ball. I looked just in time as it was running down my flipper towards the drain. I quickly hit the flipper and kept the ball in play.

The ball ran up around and came down the chute which led to my left flipper. As it slowly rolled down to my flipper, Stephanie ran her fingers up my side which sent a lightning bolt through my body. I flinched and pulled my elbow off the button. I quickly tried to refind the button, but couldn’t fast enough as I watched the ball roll down the flipper and into the drain!

ICEMAN : F!#$!#$&#*(&CK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STEPHANIE : Oooopsies. Sorry, I slipped.

SCORE : 96,100 – Only a little over 4K to break record. 2 balls left.

STEPHANIE : “Uh ooooooh. Only 2 balls left. Do you want a break?”

ICEMAN (panting) : Yes, Please!

STEPHANIE : “OK, I wanted to do a little exploring anyway” (as she ran her fingers into my exposed armpits)

I winced and as she ran her fingers down through my ribs, I broke out in laughter. The position I was in was so awkward and restrictive, I simply have never felt that vulnerable and exposed in my life.

She then ran her fingers up the inside of my outstretched leg from my knee towards my groin. That sent overwhelming sensations straight to my groin as I winced in discomfort. She then disappeared from my view which made me extremely paranoid. I then felt her run her fingers along the thigh of my standing leg, stroking upwards with both hands.

WOW! I immediately felt blood rush to my groin and could hear her giggle as my erection began to fill my pants.

STEPHANIE (laughing) : “My my, aren’t we a responsive boy? I haven’t even touched you.”

CRAP! I remember the story about what Stephanie did with this opportunity and it does not turn out well. I got paranoid! I had to stop it.

But the second I felt her fingers working to open the button on my jeans, my predicament only got worse. Then, as she lowered the zipper of my pants, she slid her finger down the inside along with the zipper, sliding it down my growing erection. I jerked a bit from the sensitivity.

STEPHANIE : “WOW! Aren’t we sensitive?” (running her finger up and down my shaft)

This made another surge hit my groin and I felt my erection climb and push against the band of my underwear.

STEPHANIE : “UH ohhh. Looks like someone is trying to come out and play! Is he still hiding?

She started sliding her finger back and forth across the top of the band of my underware as my erection began pushing towards her finger.

STEPHANIE (teasingly) : “Well, there he is! He’s starting to peek out to see what’s going on!”

Her words and playful manner began to turn me on to the point where my body was buzzing. Another rush ran to my erection and the next thing I felt was her finger nail scraping back and forth across my HEAD!

I Jumped and Winced and she stopped for a second and began to laugh…

She started talking to my erection…

STEPHANIE : “Awwwww, What’s wrong? Don’t you like it out here? Do you want to go back home? Ok, I’ll give you 10 seconds to hide.”

My entire head was exposed. I tried to relax in hopes I could retreat, but I was finding her voice and teasing a TOTAL turn on. She then also started running her finger back and forth across my lower stomach. To my horror, another surge ran down to my erection.

STEPHANIE : WOW!!!! Why are you coming out further? Are you lost? That’s not the way home!

I was building instead of retreating. I had no control. I was as hard as a rock! And hearing those words had my whole body throbbing. I was fucked!

STEPHANIE : 8…. 9…. 10…..

She then began flickering her fingernails over my exposed head. To her delight, I jerked, winced and began to laugh at the overwhelming sensations. I was so turned on and over stimulated that I felt pre-cum begin to leak.

STEPHANIE : “UH OOOOH! Does someone want to cum already?”

She then started running her fingernails lightly up and down the bottom of my shaft to my just below my head (which was still covered by my underwear). She then slid down my underwear and started stroking me from up and down my shaft and then began running her hand up and over my head.

WOW! Now things were in motion. I had to remain cool! I couldn’t let her know I was close. I remembered what she did to that other guy. I had to stay cool and cum quickly and surprise her.

I felt it building. I tried to keep my breathing steady. As I quickly went to the verge of orgasm, I basically held my breath to keep her from noticing. I felt everything rush to my groin and was past the point of no return. I got ready and just as I was ready to shoot my load, I felt her hand jerk (seemingly surprised) and stop.

ICEMAN : F(@#$^&^^CK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOO!!!!!! DON’T STOP NOW!

I’ve never felt anything like that! I stopped holding my breath and began to pant violently. My body began to shake.

STEPHANIE : WOW! That was close! Were you trying to fool me? Well, it would have worked, but unfortunately for you, you’re one of those poor guys who has a “TELL”.

I remained silent still reeling from the stopped orgasm. My erection was still pulsating.

STEPHANIE : “HEY! ARE YOU AWAKE!” (poking my head which made me nearly hit the ceiling)

ICEMAN : “STOP! OK, I’m, awake! I’m Awake”

STEPHANIE : “As I was saying, your PROBLEM is that when you are about to cum, your stomach trembles. If not for that, you’d be home and my plans for you would have come to an abrupt end.”

I just laid there praying she would keep talking and wouldn’t touch me at that moment.

STEPHANIE : “I’m afraid the bad news for you is that your “TELL” is going to make this very easy for me now. I don’t even need to pay attention to you. I just build you up and wait for your “TELL” to let me know when you are past the point of no return.

With that she feathered my head with her fingernails and I winced horribly. My erection started bobbing and jerking up and down. That prompted her to burst with laughter…

STEPHANIE : “WOW! LOOK AT IT GO!” (laughing as she poked and prodded it making it jump to her touch).

She then started to once again stroke me as she did before. I immediately built up and came to the brink. This time I needed to try to hold my breath and keep my stomach from twitching (whatever the hell that was).

I was near exploding and once again felt the surge run through my groin. I held my breath. I tightened my stomach and remained still. I hit the point of no return and was only seconds from blast off and then OHHHH NOOOOO!!!! SHE STOPPED!!!!!!!!!

STEPHANIE : “You know, you might as well quit all of deception and just take what is coming to you. You can’t hide your tell”.

As she was saying this she was poking and playing with my head making it pulse and jerk and I began to wince openly from the pain.

STEPHANIE : “GOD! I LOVE THIS PART!”

The next round, I didn’t even bother to try to hide it. I panted, I jerked and moaned and she promptly stopped right at that special point. I was a wreck. I couldn’t deal with this anymore as she once again started playing with my head making it bob and jerk to her amusement.

She once again started her routine, but then HORRIBLE got UNBEARABLE. As I built up this time, I closed my eyes and tried to make the best of it. But then I heard “POP”. I opened up my eyes to the ball go into play.

I began to play as I felt her stroke and play with me as she teased me. I began to whimper as I tried to maintain concentration as things started to build once again. I simply couldn’t think of anything except what was going on between my legs, so I lost concentration and closed my eyes as the ball dropped through the drain.

I didn’t even react as once again, she brought me to HELL ONE MORE TIME!

After that, I picked up my head and looked up at the board.

SCORE : 97,100 – Only a little over 3K to break record. 1 ball left.

She came out and stood next to me…

STEPHANIE : Well, look at that. Only 1 ball left and you are sooooo close.

She grabbed her purse and went back under. I felt her lower my underwear. She then giggled and said…

STEPHANIE : WOW! That’s what I was looking for!

I felt her begin to strap something to my still rock hard erection. I then heard “CLICK” and felt a vibration push right below my head. I felt the blood rush back to my erection. CRAP!

She came back out and leaned up against me stroking my hair.

STEPHANIE : “There now, just let that build. Soon, I’ll set the last ball in motion on my way out. Your destiny to reach your reward will be entirely in your hands with no distraction or interference from me.”

She paused for a second taking a glance down at my purple throbbing head.

Stephanie : “Won’t be long now. Let me go give you a little HELP.”

She slid back down. The next thing I felt was her fingernails stroking across my head. I immediately received a surge and raced towards orgasm. She continued to play with my head as the vibrator stimulated that special spot right below the head where it parts.

FUCK! THIS IS IT! I blew through the point of no return and I heard her begin to giggle saying “There’s my little TELL. Good boy!”.

SHE STOPPED! BUT I WAS STILL GOING TO CUM! WAIT A MINUTE? WHAT'S WRONG HERE? I'M STUUUUUUUUUCK!

I laid my head on the glass in total agony. This was the worst thing I’ve even encountered and far surpassed the story I read of Stephanie’s last adventure. I lay there trembling in delirium as the vibrator kept me in hell.

I then felt her compassionately stroking my hair again as she whispered in my ear…

STEPHANIE : “Awwww. There now? How do you like BLUE BALL HELL?

I tried with all of my might to reach orgasm bucking and straining.

STEPHANIE : "Now, now. No need for all of that. Try to relax. You can't cum."

She reached down and flicked my head again and I moaned in agony.

STEPHANIE : I know this can be a little uncomfortable and.. well... frustrating, but don't worry. You won’t be here for long. Here’s a dull knife. It should only take you a few minutes to cut through those ropes (placing the knife in my hand).

STEPHANIE CONTINUED : “I know it’s tough, but you need to try to pull yourself together and concentrate on your record here (pulling my head up by the hair and facing me towards the picture or the car on the wall).

I couldn’t think about anything except wanting this torture to stop. My mind was jello. Everything was a blur in my agony. I barely knew where I was.

Stephanie then bent over, kissed me on the cheek and whispered “Bye” in my ear.

She then pulled the lever back and sent the last ball into play.

Stephanie began to slowly walk upstairs to the sound of the bells and pops from the machine. She continued up the steps and towards the door smiling as the bells and pops continued.

Suddenly as she reached for the door, her innocent smile went to an evil grin as the bells and pops all went silent. She paused for second and then exited with an evil snicker as the fate of his outcome was answered with a single word…

F@*#&@*#&@(*#*(#@@&^CK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
LOL... nicely done, very amusing scenario :D

You're welcome Iceman. Sorry it wasn't exactly along the lines of your request, but I simply can't write anything I'm not feeling at the moment. I don't know how you take on all of these requests and spit out story after story.

By the way, the inspiration for the predicament Stephanie got you in came from some artwork I stumbled upon. This is some really amazing stuff and I love the different types of strain, awkwardness, and restriction she captures.

I've got to tell you, some of these made me cringe just thinking about being in a similar predicament. When you open up the thread, you get a thumbnail where you can somewhat make out what is going on. There were a couple that I was actually afraid to click on. LOL!

These are from Augustine...

http://www.ticklingforum.com/search.php?searchid=6520669

I think Jennifer may have also stumbled upon her work. Bad news for Lacey. LOL!

I thought this was an incredible story. I'd very much like to read more of your work of a similar nature. Timy

Dude... this was an amazing story. Love all your stories actually. Please keep them coming!

O_O she isn't going after other male tmfers right??? cause those like me who are hyper ticklish need warning now to be on the watch for her. great story though. poor iceman

Fine story, interesting scenario. :D

I didn't realize that those electo-mechanical pinball machines with flippers were still around.

Hello All,

I'm glad you are becoming such a fan of Stephanie's adventures. Girls like Stephanie are such a turn on for me; a girl who seems to live for finding opportunities and has a sense for finding or creating them.

Timy : Thanks for your compliment. Here's a link for my other stories...

http://www.ticklingforum.com/search.php?searchid=6535374

Alan : Thank you for your kind words on this and my other work. I appreciate the feedback and support. I'll continue to create stories as time permits.

Amkes : That's the problem with girls like Stephanie. Warnings do you no good. By the time you realize you're in trouble, it's too late

Milagros : Thanks! I see you are linked and have written for MTP. I did purchase 4 stories from that site and ABSOLUTELY LOVED THEM! They were listed under "The Edge". I'd highly recommend them to anyone who is into girls like Stephanie and T&D! I'll continue to buy from that site. Pure Quality!

Also, these machines are restored and exist in many places. Nothing cooler than playing these old machines perfectly restored and every time I reach for the flippers, it brings back memories of helpless times.

Last edited:
This brought bake memories of this story that I wrote (one of my personal favorites). It's a very short and cute scene with a hot girl who takes advantage of a guy with his hands full playing a video game. Does it get any better than girls who are playful like this and always on the lookout for an opportunity.

It's at the 20:20 mark. Love her facial expression. Hot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ADZP6Mz0JQ

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back