• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Old Man Orville's Farm: Part I (MM/F)

Black Widow

TMF Poster
Old Man Orville's Farm: Part I

Part II can be found here: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?p=2460407#post2460407

Orville Perkins was a well established man at the age of 60. He was a very wealthy farmer who owned more land and bigger crops than anyone else in the little Georgia town. On the surface, he seemed generous with his neighbor's by loaning them money in their times of financial trouble. The truth of the matter was, when Old Man Orville wanted something, he strategically planned out how he was going to get it. Because the clever old farmer frequently helped them out, the townsfolk paid little attention to the fact that Orville had many close friends and family members in just the right positions of power. One of the most helpful to him, however, was his cousin, Wyatt. He managed the town's only bank, and on countless occasions he would “suddenly” find a problem with someone's loan and threaten to sell a farm or business out from under the owner if they didn't come up with the money. Then ironically enough, Orville Perkins would play the part of the hero, offering the troubled owner the money they desperately needed to save their business, supposedly with no strings attached; but someone always ended up paying the price.

That was why Orville most often targeted his neighbors with daughters, nieces and granddaughters over the age of 18. He'd offer bargains to the young women that they couldn't refuse, such as relieving their families' financial burdens (which, most of the time, he caused), or keeping the naughty girls' dirty secrets buried with certain stipulations, which they'd come to find involved hours of merciless tickle torture. He'd hire on the young men to help him administer tickling the girls into submission, and they quickly became experts at their jobs.

The parents never found out about what really went on at Old Man Orville's farm. All they cared about was that their sons stayed out of trouble, and their unruly daughters, who left home sharp tongued and haughty, behaved like perfect angels upon their return. Some young women even ended up living up at Orville's farm for a while, working to help pay off their parent's debt to the old man. No one ever questioned his methods, because the girls never came back with a single mark on them, yet they were extremely well mannered and agreeable. Thus, Orville was very admired and respected in the town, and his dark secret was kept with an extremely tight lid on it, because the ladies knew what would happen if they talked, and the men didn't want to spoil their fun.

As with all corrupt authority, though, it ends up getting abused by those in control. Orville especially loved to torment strong willed, sassy, young women, as it gave him a sadistic thrill to break their pride. He pretended to firmly be publicly against premarital fornication, so when the girls who had fooled around were sent to him, he'd have a reason to “thoroughly” punish them. He'd encourage the young men to spy on the girls, and report to him if they'd heard anything he could use as leverage. Unfortunately, this ended up encouraging an abundance of lies created by deceptive, horny young men who'd make up reasons to torture the girls who'd turned them down, or impish little brothers anxious to turn in dirt on their older sisters, delighting at the fact that the young women were going to get into trouble.

Wilbur and Chet Perkins, 25 and 22, respectively, were Orville's only two sons, and they'd had their eyes on the spirited Cassie Jones and meek, yet alluring Lilah Watson for years now. This thrilled the greedy old Orville, who had been waiting for a reason to get their families into his debt. Now that the girls were of age, their sinister plan could be set into motion.

Cassie and Lilah had been best friends for years. Ever since they were kids, they were inseparable. As soon as they'd finish their chores, they'd meet up at their secret hang out spot under the big Oak tree by the spillway; chatting about boys, their dreams, and how they'd someday move away from this little podunk town. Living in the “middle of nowhere” Georgia was dreadfully boring, and the closest city was two hours away, with a population just over 3,000. They'd recently celebrated their 18th birthdays; Cassie's in May and Lilah's in June, and they looked forward to enjoying their last Georgia summer together before searching for out of state colleges. Their families, however, were agitated to hear them talk about leaving home, though Lilah's parent's were slightly more accepting of it than Cassie's grandparents; especially her grandfather who'd hoped she'd marry and one day take over the family farm. Even more determined to keep the girls from leaving, though, were their long time admirers: Wilbur and Chet Perkins.

Cassie and Lilah had noticed a huge difference in the attitudes and personalities of the girls who'd returned from Orville's mysterious farm, though they'd swear up and down that nothing was wrong.

“Something's really odd about that old farmer Orville.” decided Cassie as she sat down under the shade of the big Oak tree. “It's like the girls who come back from there are completely different, but they won't talk about anything that happened.”

“Heather Whitman was particularly acting strange as of late.” mentioned Lilah. After she straightened out her dress, she eagerly laid back onto the soft grass covered ground; taking in the hot sun. “She broke up with Tommy about a week ago, and ever since, seems like she hardly leaves her house.”

“I heard she was screwin' around with someone else, but you know how rumors git around in a small town.” Cassie rolled her eyes. “I just don't get it.” she continued. “Heather was once such a proud and feisty rebel. It's like when she turned 21 last fall, she wasn't afraid of anything.... or anyone.”

“She sure was as headstrong as they get,” added the busty, raven haired Lilah as she crossed her tanned, smooth, shapely legs. "She was sneaking out at night to meet with boys doing the unmentionable, I'd bet, along with mouthing off, not doing her chores...” she trailed off. “Then her parents sent her up to Old Man Orville's farm for the first time in January, and the next thing you know... she's Tommy Perkin's little lapdog... who, I might add, also happens to be one of Orville's crazy nephews.” said Lilah, crinkling her little nose at the thought of the chauvinistic redneck.

“He's still not as unnerving as those damn Perkins brothers. The way that younger one eyes you up like you're his next supper really creeps me out.” said the scoffing Cassie. She tipped her black cowboy hat down to shield her eyes from the sun sneaking through the leaves of the big oak as the warm summer breeze batted the heavy branches around. She leaned her back against the big trunk of the old tree and straightened out her long legs.

Lilah was fumbling with the hem of her white, floral sundress. Looking up at the clouds, she giggled sweetly and blurted out, “I dunno, Cass... that Wilbur is the one that scares me most. That icy stare and ridiculous red mullet...” she struggled hard to refrain her laughter. “Lucky for me, you're the one who's gonna hafta marry him!” she busted out into a fit of giggles and rolled around on the ground. A curl came to one side of Cassie's lips and she flung her hat at her friend.

“Yeah...that'll be the day.” Cass snorted sarcastically. She clasped her hands together and brought them up to her tilted head, her long blonde braided pigtails falling across her voluptuous chest. Batting her long eyelashes, she mockingly said, “Oh, Willllburrrrrr..... I do believe I'll miss you the least when I ditch this shitty little town.” She laced her fingers together and placed them behind her head. “At least I won't have to worry about the big creep chasing me anymore. Every time we walked home from school, those idiot Perkins brothers would chase us practically all over town. Luckily, we'd lose them through Mr. Morris' cornfields.”

“Well, it kept us in great shape, and we always got away!” put in Lilah as she pulled off the petals from a nearby daisy. “You had a great idea, though. By running in separate directions, those big fools didn't know what to do. That really left those silly boys in the dust.” she giggled as she tossed the stem of the daisy into the tall grass.

Stretching her arms over her head, Cassie yawned then begrudgingly lifted herself up and dusted off her tight faded bootcut bluejeans. Her black boots crunched over fallen twigs scattered on the ground as she walked over to Lilah with an outstretched hand. “Yeah, well, come on cowgirl. It's gettin' late and our chores won't get done all by themselves.” Lilah pretended to accept Cassie's hand, but pulled her to the ground instead. Laughing at the surprised Cassie, she said, “Goodness, girl! You're gonna end up fallin' out of those tube tops if yer not careful!”

Cassie stuck her tongue out at her playful friend as she stood back up and adjusted her tight black top around her ample bosom, which left her shoulders and midriff bare. “You just wish you had the wrack to fill out a top like this!” she jested and emphasized her point by grabbing her own tits and giving them a jiggle, then she put her hat back on her head, turned and headed down the trail through the woods. With a smile on her face, Lilah shook her head at her whimsical friend, hopped to her feet and took off running after her.

As the girls walked down the trail, they playfully pushed each other and giggled the whole way; completely unaware that Chet and Wilbur were waiting for them where the wooded trail opened up into Mr. Morris' cornfield. They found out where the girls entered the hiking trail from Lilah's mischievous little brother, who thought it was hilarious getting his older sister in trouble. Still, no one knew about their secret spot by the old Oak tree near the river's spillway. As soon as the Perkins boys found out where the girls would be, it was just a matter of time before the clueless hotties would come back through again. In the past, every time they chased the girls, they'd jump out in front of them, hoping to catch them by surprise. The girls would break off into different directions, and when the boys would split up to pursue them both, Cass and Lilah would lose them in the corn field. This time, though... they were going to wait until the girls passed them, then they'd attack from behind...and team up to focus on catching the more passive of the two: Lilah.

As the girls came down the hill laughing still, Cassie thought she saw something move in the cornfields by the trail's entrance. “Hey...stay close behind me, okay 'Li?” she said cautiously.

“Oh, it's probably just Mr. Morris' yellow lab.” answered the unworried Lilah.

“Still...” warned Cass, looking over her shoulder at her blue-eyed comrad.

“Okay okay, my lips are zipped and I'm right on your tail.” Lilah promised with a smile.

They quietly moved forward together, tentatively looking to the left and right. Once they advanced several feet out into the corn field without seeing anything, Lilah breathed a sigh of relief. “See! I told ya we had nothin' to worry about!” said the delighted Lilah.

“Oh, but you do!” came a rumbling deep voice from right behind her.

“Oh good gracious! RUN LI!!!” shouted Cassie as she booked it through the cornfield. “Follow me, Lilah!” the sprinting blonde yelled as she made a quick turn to the left, high tailing it for her grandparent's farm. She lived less than 2 miles from Mr. Morris' farm, whereas Lilah's house was a good 3 and a half miles away in the opposite direction.

Lilah had heard Cassie yell out something, but she didn't hear her call out to follow her. Lilah thought it was the sign to split into different directions, so she took off to the right through the cornfield. She made the mistake of looking back at the lanky, grinning, freckle faced Chet, who was starting to gain on the little raven haired beauty, and when she didn't see Wilbur trailing behind him, she figured he went off chasing Cassie as he normally would. When she looked back in front of her, though, she was shocked to see the shrewdly smiling Wilbur standing merely a few feet away from her, chewing on a blade of grass. She tried to turn and run, but Chet was right on her heels. He quickly tackled the panicked girl, landing on top of her, and immediately pinned her legs to the ground. Wilbur acted fast and pulled her arms over her head, kneeling on her wrists to keep them from wiggling free.

Cassie, thinking Lilah was right behind her, kept running without looking back until she reached her grandparent's white farmhouse. She hopped up onto the porch, bent over with her hands on her knees, and tried to catch her breath. “Boy, that was a close one, huh?” she said between deep pants. After a few passing seconds, she still didn't hear an answer. Cass stood up still trying to catch her breath, and turned around, expecting to see her friend. She was surprised to find Lilah was no where to be found. “Hm... I guess she ran back to her house, after all.” thought Cassie. “Oh well... splitting up always worked before. I'll just meet up with her later. Those stupid boys won't ever catch us.” she smirked. Before she had another second to think about it, her grandmother called her in for dinner.

“Well, well, well! What do have we here? 'Bout time we catch us a little filly.” remarked Wilbur as he ran his dirty fingers under the flimsy shoulder straps of Lilah's thin sundress.

The 22 year old, Chet, who had a huge crush on her, excitedly straddled the tops of the squirming girl's thighs. He reached his fondling hands up her dress, slowly pushing it up to her ribs, revealing her white lace Cheeky panties, and went about exploring her soft tanned belly and hips with gusto.

“Looks like your little trick didn't work this time, darlin'.” said Chet as he poked and prodded around her soft belly, causing the restrained Lilah to fidget harder and fight to stifle her inevitable giggles. “I suddenly recall asking you to the dance the other day, and you and yer feisty blonde friend just laughed at me..” Chet started. Lilah gulped hard and rapidly blinked her big blue eyes. “Well, if gigglin' at men is all you silly girls know how to do, I'm sure ya won't mind laughin' FOR me for a while, right?” With that, he scribbled his fingers maniacally up the giggling girl's sides and ribs, stroking quickly and lightly across her bare belly and digging in harder along her hip bones. Lilah rocked back and forth in ticklish anguish and screamed for help, but no one would hear her this far out, and the boys knew this. Wilbur enjoyed the view of her bouncing breasts under the light fabric of her sundress. With her arms stretched far overhead, he was able to wiggle his artful fingers right above her shaven, open hollows.

“Oh please, pleeeeeehehehehehehese Wilbur!!! Make hihihihihiim stooohahahahahappp!!!! she begged.

“Honey, we're just gettin' started! Time to get what's comin' to ya!” replied the heartless older brother as he savagely danced his fingers up and down her armpits. Poor Lilah was squealing with laughter, hoping Cassie would hear her and come to her rescue.

“Aww, what's so funny, Delilah? You tryin' to tell me somethin'? I'll bet I know how to really get your tongue a' wagglin'!” Chet exclaimed as he scrambled his fingers all along where her inner thighs met her pantie line. She howled with laughter and bounced up and down, trying to kick her legs and dislodge her restrained hands out from under Wilbur. The ruthless older brother frantically wiggled his fingers in and out of her armpits all the way up to her neck. With one hand, Wil opened a few of the straining buttons along the bust of the ticklish brunette's dress, revealing more of her inviting jiggling cleavage.

Chet flashed his brother a wicked grin as he bent his head close to her wildly writhing belly and hips and started blowing raspberries all over her sexy midriff. Her high-pitched wailing caused 3 additional buttons to pop open from her dress, and more of her deliciously swaying breasts came into view, exposing the edges of her tender pink areolae. “Oooh I wonder if she's ticklish here...” said Wilbur with an evil smile as he lightly grazed his fingertips along the tops of her defenseless tits.

“Pleaahehehehehease stawwp ti...tiiihihihickling meee!!! Iii'llll gggooo ttto th th..the dancccce wihihihith youuhhhooo!!! Aahahahahahaha!” the ticklish beauty cried as her shiny, long, black hair whipped from side to side.

“Nawwww....yer jus' sayin' 'at to git us to stop ticklin' ya.” laughed Chet. “Besides....I don't care 'bout no dance. I want you to be mine, Lilah Watson, so I guess we'll jus' keep goin' til you agree ta marry me!” he chuckled as he wrapped an arm under her knees, lifting them up onto his shoulder.

He scuttled his fingers up and down the backs of her silky thighs while keeping his arm locked around her struggling knees. Her body shook with laughter as she tried to wiggle free of their debilitating holds on her; legs kicking in the air from the calves down. All her shaking finally popped open the last button on her dress, causing her breasts to completely spill out. She felt the warm summer air on her soft dark pink nipples, and shrieked again when she felt the blade of grass Wilbur had been chewing on rapidly flick across her little trembling buds. While one hand kept her ticklish nipples occupied, Wilbur stroked the fingertips from his other hand from her neck, along the entire length of her delicate arm, back down to her armpit; keeping the frantic girl constantly guessing where the next attack would strike. Chet snickered and picked a few long blades of grass, then proceeded to flick them briskly under poor Lilah's helpless jiggling buns, causing her hips to buck erratically.

“What do ya say, Lilah? Wanna be my wife? I promise we'll have all kindsa fun together!” laughed Chet as he slowly snaked the tips of the grass blades around where her pantie line met the curves of her ass cheeks.

“Ooooh pleehehehehehehseee Cheehhehehet! Leave me alooohohoone!!! hahahahahahaha!!!” was all she could get out.

“I think she said 'Pleeheheheeeeaaase Cheeeehehet! Tiickle my feeeet!'” mocked Wilbur.

Chet grinned and looked over at her kicking brown calf high boots. “I guess that means it's time we should take her to Pa.” The vile younger brother winked, and with a leisurely hoist, Chet easily scooped up the drained, olive skinned maiden, and instructed her to lock her legs around his waist and hold her arms around his neck as he carried her. “You'd better be good, Missy, or else.” warned Wilbur, narrowing his eyes and reaching under her dress to give her firm ass a hard pinch. Lilah yelped and held on to her captor tightly, burying her face into Chet's neck. She was terrified of what was going to happen to her, but she knew she couldn't risk an attempt at running away now. Lilah cringed as Chet fondled her ass and kissed her neck as they made their way toward their farm. “She'll be broken by sundown”, thought Chet elatedly as he pulled his hostage tighter, savoring the sweet sound of her exquisite whimpering.

~BW~

Part II coming, very soon...

:spider:

Last edited:
A great start! This looks like being another naughty but oh so delicious winner from you Black Widow. Right now your stories are the Krispy Kremes of the forum. :D

A great start! This looks like being another naughty but oh so delicious winner from you Black Widow. Right now your stories are the Krispy Kremes of the forum. :D

Mr. suikoden, I could not have put that any better myself!

It will be extremely hard to wait for part 2!

Black Widow rocks! :wub:

I concur. :D

krispy%20kremedonuts.jpg

Looking forward to part II.

desdemona told me about this series, and I 'm glad she did...
Excellently written... Nice plot. I look forward to reading the rest.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back