• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

CYOTS- Choose-your-own-Tickle-Street Pt. 2

Where do you go for your walk??? (Read story before voting)

• Walk over to Candice's house

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Take a stroll over to Anne's house

Votes: 15 55.6%
  • Head over to Joanna's house

Votes: 6 22.2%

• Total voters

tummyticklish01

3rd Level Red Feather
Here's part 2;)

YOU CHOSE...

TO MAKE A RUN FOR IT!!!

Veronica and Vicky listen intently on their mother's footsteps. They seem to totally forget about your vulnerable, extremely ticklish body beneath them. But heck, enough of the tickling, here's your chance! You take a deep breath, and wiggle left and right quickly, freeing yourself from their grasps and running out of your room. You don't make it far until you run smack-dab into your mother, her hair up in curlers and donning her white fluffy night-gown.

"Hey Mom!" You say surprisingly with a startled tone in your voice.

"Where are you off to in such a hurry Brittany?" Your mother asks.

"Uuuhhh...i'm going for a walk!" You lie, and a little smile forms on your face, quite pleased with your little fib.

"Well come with me fist young lady," your mother says in a different tone, and drags you into the kitchen.

You wonder what is going on until you reach the kitchen, and see your mother's just-made chocolate cake for the Food Festival this weekend, except it doesn't look like much of a chocolate cake anymore. Pieces and crumbs of the cake are scattered all over the tiled kitchen, and chocolate frosting is smeared all over the counters and floor. But in the middle of the whole mess is the cause, your dog Spanky, with chocolate cake smeared across his face.

"Why are you showing me Spanky's mess?" You ask innocently.

"You know why Brittany, you were the one that was supposed to take Spanky to his dog house last night. But for some reason he stayed inside all night, and ate my chocolate cake!!!"

"Oooh, i'm soooo sorry mommy," You face her, trying to put on the best puppy-face you can muster.

"That won't work this time young lady, to the couch!"

You freeze in shock, you know all too well what that means as you drag yourself over to the living room couch, as the fear of tickling overcomes you.

You sit next on the opposite side of the couch from your angry mother, and sit back, letting your bare, defenseless, and EXTREMELY ticklish feet rest in her lap.

"Now how many minutes do you think you deserve Brittany?" Your mother asks you as she smiles slyly.

"1?" You answer, already knowing it won't work.

"I think 8 minutes will work just fine." She replies.

"8 minutes!!! Mom i can't take that much foot tickling!!" You beg, putting on the puppy-face again, but to no avail.

"Starting....now!" She then grips your ankles tightly, leaving your bare feet completely immobile.

You cringe as you lay back on the couch, closing your eyes, but opening them again, not sure if you want to watch the tickling or not.

Your mother starts off slowly like she always does, just lightly teasing your fresh skin. Your feet twich and squirm a bit as she lightly strokes from heel to arch, covering the entire sole as giggles emit from your parting smile.

"Tickle tickle little Brittany," Your mother teases you, as the stroking gets faster.

Now your giggles get more rapid, with little time to breath between each set, as you grip a pillow in your hands, trying to focus on something, ANYTHING else!

Your Mom's long, well-manicured nails lightly graze your baby-soft soles, making quick, light contact, tickling like crazy. The nails soon began breaking from straight lines, and making little circles and other designs on your feet, making your giggles turn to all-out laughter.

The tickling invades your mind, the laughter is nonstop. Your chest is heaving like crazy as you squirm like a worm on the couch, digging into the pillow with all your might. But your mom takes no notice, and begins scratching at the exact center of your soles, with two little nails each.

Your laughter is going out of control, you bounce like mad on the couch, trying to beg your mother to stop, but not able to form the words.

"Your times up." Your mother says simply, and leaves you alone on the couch to clean up the kitchen.

But you lay there unmoving, breathing straingly to get your heart-rate normal. As soon as you breath normally again, and have regain most of your strength, you now wonder what to do.

That walk that you lied about seems like a great idea now, but to who's house???????

Oh well... I liked my ending better, but you told a foot tickle story so that's OK.

I dunno... Maybe Anne, and both girls call Emily, and all three plot some revenge.

Strelnikov

How old is Brittany anyway? After reading that I certainly hope she is not a minor.

Since your new here i understand Novus, don't go worrying, all the characters in Tickle Street are 18 or older, it just gets annoying sometimes people always saying that, because there's a clear description that no stories with minors will be accepted, so i'm not dumb enough to do that.

I voted for Anne, who is, if I remember correctly, the belle from Mississippi.

PS Your Zach stories were fantastic.

Thanks Milagros, maybe i should write another;) And your right, Anne is the little southern sweetheart:D

re:

Tummy's stories are always good I noticed. =)

I gotta go with Candice b/c I like to be different. =)

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back