• >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Torture Enthusiasts Only

MTJpub

Verified
How could anyone that enjoys merciless tickling ignore a thread entitled "Tickle Torture Enthusiasts Only"? I know I couldn't and if that description fits your tickling tastes I knew you couldn't either.

The dark fantasy of truly merciless tickle torture of unwilling and horribly ticklish participants has always been a great passion for me. It was this fervor that inspired me to create "Tale from the Asylum" magazine.

TFTA is truly the definitive source for tickling fiction & art. We have been fortunate to have some of the best writers and artists in the genre today. The magazine is filled with tickle torture fiction and illustrations created by people that appreciate the genre.

This August will be our two-year anniversary and our 19th issue. I want to invite all of you who have ever been curious about our magazine to give it a try. So I am offering the following incentives for those of you who will be first time customers and to the few of you that we failed to convince the first time around.

Take advantage of these specially priced issues of "Tales from the Asylum" magazine. Let us bring your tickle torture fantasies to print.

LIMITED TIME SPECIAL OFFER

$9.00 - Issue #1 August 1999
$9.00 - Issue #17 May 2001

2 for $16.00 - Get both #1 & #17

Shipping is FREE to all U.S. & Canadian customers. All other international customers must include $4.00 for shipping. All of our magazines and comics are shipped in discreet packaging to insure the privacy of our customers.

This offer expires on 07/08/01 we will accept all mail orders post marked no later then 07/08/01

Order Online http://www.mtjpub.com/talesco.html

Printable Mail Order Form http://www.mtjpub.com/talesmo.html

PLEASE NOTE: When placing your order please indicate "SPECIAL OFFER" and the issues you would like to order.

What's New

3/18/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back