• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Jigsaw tickler

Ticklemesilly10

Hey everyone, I recently watched one of the saw movies and realized there were lots of opportunities for tickling. I'm not sure if anyone has done this yet, it seemed like something someone could have thought of already, if so let me know and I will not take their idea. Otherwise, just let me know what you think and I will continue the stories in the series.

Liz slowly opened her eyes and realized she couldn't see a thing. She had to wait a few minutes for the dizziness in her head to fade before she could look around. Indeed, she couldn't make out anything around her. She realized that she was laying on a cold table on her back. She tried to move her arms and legs and found that her arms were fine but she could not move her legs. She tugged on them and realized that her legs had been strapped down and her feet were locked in some kind of stocks. She sat up to try and figure out what had happened to her feet and suddenly a small twine attached to her arm pulled a switch and the lights turned on.

She was momentarily blinded but as her eyes adjusted to the bright light she realized she was in some kind of cellar or something. It didn't have any windows, just a door and a mirror on opposite sides of the room. She looked down at her legs and saw that they were encased inside some sort of box.

The box enclosed her feet all the way up to a couple inches above her knees. Straps had been placed over her legs just above her knees and her feet were practically immobile in whatever held them. She also noticed that her socks and shoes had been removed and her feet were bare inside the box.She began to get scared and looked around frantically for any hint of what was happening to her but saw nothing.

"Let me go!" she called out softly. There was nothing but silence in return. "I don't know who is doing this but please let me go!" she called again but got no response.

She tried to pry open the box but it wouldn't budge. She noticed that there was a combination lock built into the front of the contraption. She reached around the sides of the box to see of there was anywhere else she could try and pry open the box. She stopped abruptly when her hands ran over something taped to the side of the box. She pulled it off and when she looked it over realized it was a voice recorder. Not knowing what else to do she pushed the play button.

"Hello Liz, I would like to play a game. For the past two years you have been employed as an English teacher. Instead of teaching your kids to love writing and other literary skills by showing examples of how much fun it can be, you have scared them into not wanting to come to class for fear of not doing well. Teaching others with fun and happiness is sometimes the best way for people to learn. You will find a combination lock on the box encasing your feet. All the combination numbers are located on you somewhere. The order will be closest to your heart to farther away. All you have to do is enter the combination and you will be free. Good luck."

The recorder stopped and Liz was left with her thoughts. She sat there for a moment trying to figure out what was happening to her. All she had to do was find the numbers to get out, how hard could that be? Suddenly she heard a noise from the box. It sounded like something was winding up near the end of the box. She listened to find out what was happening when something soft touched the soles of her feet.

She flinched when the contact was made, a sharp sensation was sent across her soles up her leg. Her eyes widened when she realized what was touching the soles of both of her feet, a feather! She frantically tried to pull her feet away from the sensation but she couldn't move them. she heard the noise again and the feathers began to move.

Liz gripped the edge of the table in horror as the feathers began to slowly drag up her soles Her jaw clenched as she tried to hold her reaction but the feather sped up and a burst of laughter excaped her lips.

She lost control, laughter began to pour from her mouth as the feathers began tracing patterns all over her soles. They would run up and down her soles a few times and then stop under her toes and begin running back and forth. She couldnt even get her feet out of there path because something had been placed on either side her her feet stopping her from moving them away from the torturous feather.

She cluthed at the sides of the box trying to pry it open to release her feet but the box was shut fast.

"HAHAHAHHEHEHhehehehehhePleeeeaaase Stttthahahahap!" she cried as her hands clutched the box.

Liz then remembered the lock and what the recorder had said. She pulled her arms off of the box and looked them over as laughter poured out of her. She began to lose hope when she saw a number drawn onto her elbow. It said 2. She reached forward and moved the combination lock to the number two. She heard a soft click as it stopped.

She began looking for another number when something else in the machine began winding up and to her horror she felt another feather touch her feet. It began tracing the opposite pattern as the first on her helpless soles.

Her hands automatically reached for the box in desperation but she could only clutch it in helplessness. She quickly began looking for another number and thankfully found one on the wrist of her left hand. This one read 7.

She lunged forward to the box and began spinning the lock. As she neared 7 two feathers brushed across her toes and her hand spasmed and she went past the number. She cried in distress and started over. She tried to steady her arm with the other as she entered in the numbers but it didn't help much as her sensitive soles were tortured.

She finally settled on 7 but instead of waiting to see what would happen she immediately began searching for the next number. According to the recorder the number should be located somewhere on her hands. She quickly began looking them over when she noticed something on her fingernail. The number 28 had been written there.

She reached back up towards the box when the sound started again. She grabbed the dial and began to spin as multiple feather suddenly descended on the tops of her feet and began whirling in circles. She cried out and gripped the sides of the table helplessly as the feathers assaulted her feet.

"NoooHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHAHAHAHAH" She helplessly jerked back and forth as she shut her eyes and rocked with laughter.

She finally was able to collect herself and force herself to go back to the dial. She slammed her hand against the box and put her fingers on the dial as she steadied her hand with the other. She began turning and with all her concentration steadily moved the dial to 28. When she heard the soft click she jerked back and grabbed the sides of the table with a death grip.

She didn't know what was going to happed now but she knew she couldn't do another number. her whole body was shaking from the assault on her feet.

"Pleasehehehehehahahah staahahahahahap!" She begged in the middle of her laughter as she sat there laughing helplessly.

After what seemed like an eternity the whirring in the box finally subsided and the feathers retracted from her foot. She sat back laughing helplessly despite the fact that her feet were now safe. The lock then clicked and the top of the box popped open. Her hands flew to the box and threw the top open.

She pulled her feet out and rolled off the table. She landed on her feet but crumpled weakly onto the floor, her whole body weak from the tickling. A few more giggles escaped her mouth but finally she was able to calm down.

"Why are you doing this!" she weakly cried from the floor. Tears had begun to well up in her eyes.

She slowly sat up and then used the table to pull herself to her feet. She looked into the box at the feathers that had caused her such torture. A shiver went through her spine and she turned away. She found herself looking at the door so she approached it. She opened the door and found herself in a long hallway. Not knowing what else to do, she started down the hallway...

I really enjoyed this story! I truly hope that you have a part 2 in the works! If they can make a Saw film every year, this story deserves a few sequels!

Thanks in advance for more!

Cool premise and nice execution. I think a lot of horror movie conventions would cross over well to tickling stories.

Cool premise and nice execution. I think a lot of horror movie conventions would cross over well to tickling stories.

Agreed. I actually read this the other day. Pretty damn good man. Keep it up! Love the cliffhanger. :clap:

Rockin'!

I think others have tried, but honestly failed to capture the feel of the "Saw" movies, while doing a good job with the tickling tests.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back