• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ff/m tickle on EX-treme Dating (UPN)

milagros317

Verified
Last night (Thursday, August 1) the UPN network's new show, "EX-treme Dating", was worth watching.

The first segment featured a date between Scott and Chenin. A sensuality advisor (female) joined them, and she and Chenin blindfolded Scott, lightly tied his wrists to the headboard of a bed (with him sitting up in the bed, back against the headboard), and tickled his chest, belly, and ears with a feather. They also held a small dog close to his ear, and the dog licked it. He only smiled, but did not laugh out loud.

No tickling in the second segment, which featured a date between Jared and Vanessa. But Jared told her that he had a fetish for toes, and Vanessa allowed him to massage her bare toes for a while. Then she asked if he would like to suck them, and he said yes, causing her to look disgusted, unfortunately. She did let him kiss her toes once, but not suck them.

Last edited:
...And instead of watching this, I chose to watch Friends repeats! If I just stayed on the channel..

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back