• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Privacy at NEST

malaxi

Hi to everyone...

I have often considered going to NEST or another gathering but I have a serious concern about privacy, particularly because from time to time I have seen photos of gatherings.

Does NEST have an official policy of people removing any cameras and cell phones before they enter?

If not, is this something that perhaps could be considered? One photo on the internet could prove very damaging to some people in some situations.

She just answered you in West Coast Gatherings:

NEST has a photo policy, which allows for photographs and video,
providing that you have signed a model release. If you have not,
the official photographer/historian will not take your image away
in any form. If you allow your friends to take photographs of you,
and tell them "I don't want this posted anywhere, please keep it
private." they generally will.
(I'm being a little vague, as I can't accurately speak for what
other people definitely do, just what I've seen in most instances.)
You're always free to say "Absolutely no photos!."
I've seen that people who take photos of others, and put them up
in public places are *very* quickly reprimanded and the photos are
taken down. When people do that, others are less likely to trust them,
so it's not really a good idea to start doing.

Lee

Too, you may also ask a moderator to remove photos of you that are unauthorized.

Yes, I did just answer you there.

The information that you give out to people is up to you.
The information that you give to NEST is kept private by me.

Lee

Thanks to everyone who replied. Some of the replies make sense, some I agree with, some I don't, but all are welcome and I thank you.

I haven't heard any of the things I'd need to hear to be comfortable. Actually, my company's Christmas parties seem more private. But I guess if I wanted something else it'd be up to me to start my own gathering, which I can't do. I understand how hard it must be to everyone involved and clearly, alot of people have alot of fun. And that's the important part!

It's reasonable to be cautious. With as many people as NEST attracts, and the public venue it takes place in, it would be simply impossible to enforce a no camera rule. The camera waiver is the best option available given the format.

I would encourage you to consider attending despite your admittedly fair concerns regarding pictures. I didn't encounter a single person there who wouldn't respect your desire regarding picture taking. Moreover, 98% of NEST pictures look just like ordinary non-TK pictures - just a bunch of new friends gathering in a hotel (which is precisely what's going on). It would be a simple matter to avoid the more "incriminating" pictures and everyone is exceedingly careful of pictures of that nature anyway - remember, most of us share similar concerns.

So I do hope that lays your mind at ease somewhat. I was just as concerned as you initially, but found my concerns allayed as soon as I arrived. NESTees are pretty awesome folks. :)

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back