• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Amanda - My Revenge (M/F)

TicklingAndy

This is my first finished attempt so any constructive critisism would be greatly appreciated. And please let me know if you want more.

I had been preparing for this for months. I had worked hard to get a membership to this 24-Hour Fitness Center, without actually using any real information about myself. Everything tying me to this, down to the social security number on the bank account created just for this pointed people away from me. I had gone at times I knew the she wouldn’t be there, and gotten the lay of the land. I was patient as I waited for a chance to steal a copy of the backdoor key. It was all going to be worth it. I knew her schedule, I delayed her workout partners, I snuck in the back, away from the cameras. I watched when she came in, and went into the changing room, walking the same path she walked every time. I waited for her to begin undressing and that’s when I sprung. She was down to her bra and panties, as I moved in behind her, and pressed a rag full of chloroform to her mouth. I could feel her tense up, and then felt her go limp, yes my plan for revenge was going to pay off.

Amanda came too about 4 hours later. She began to panic as she realized her situation. Her wrists and ankles were cuffed tight, and her body was spread eagle on my table. Her fingers were tied together, and her toes were individually tied spread apart. Her head was strapped down, and her body was so taught, she couldn’t buck if she wanted to. She tugged futilely at her bonds, she was restrained so well, she couldn’t move any part of her body a fraction of an inch. To top that off she was blindfolded, gagged, and it wasn’t until a fan blew on her that she realized she was completely naked. She began to panic. I sat there and watched for about an hour, laughing to myself at how much she struggled. Oh no, I thought to myself, I have put to much work into this for you to have any chance of escaping my wrath.

I walked silently over to her, and just admired every inch of her flesh. Amanda was truly a beautiful girl, as close to perfection as possible. 5’2, 105 lbs, blonde hair, blue eyes, and perky C cup breasts, Amanda had every physical advantage she could hope for. This girl used to be one of my closest friends before she turned her back on me, and now I was going to begin my revenge, using her greatest fear, and her greatest weakness against her.

I walked over to the thermostat, and turned it down some more, it was already 68 degrees, but I wanted her to be very cold, and her skin perfectly ready for what I had in store for her. I made my way back over to her and watched as her nipples began to harden. She made no noise right now, apparently she had figured out there was no escape. I walked over to the table where all my tools were laid out and picked up to medium bristle makeup brushes. I carried them back over to her and set one on either side of her head. She heard it, and began to try to talk. I removed her gag, and she immediately began to beg.

“Please let me go, don’t hurt me,” she sobbed.
Without a word I moved back to my table, her begging continued.
“I know you’re here, please let me go I won’t tell anyone, I don’t know anything.”
I grabbed two stiff feathers and walked to her legs, I moved in between her spread legs and smiled. Still not saying anything I began to run the feathers up and down her smooth, shaven womanhood. She immediately erupted in laughter and begging.

“Plehehehese sttopp, ah hahahaha ahhh hahhaaha, pleheheheseehee dohohono’t hahaah tihiickle meheehehehe.”

I withdrew my feathers momentarily, and let her take a breath before once again stroking her up and down. Her laughter filled the room, and it didn’t take long her her clit to begin to swell. This went on for about 10 more minutes before her laughs were almost non-existent and all you could hear were her moans. I tickled her until she came, and then pulled down my pants and forced myself inside her. She didn’t even protest, she just kept moaning, and begging for more. I knew this girl was a nymphomaniac, and I knew how sensitive she was after orgasms. I gave her orgasm after orgasm after orgasm for 20 minutes, until I had finished and she was begging me to stop.

Having satisfied my most primal need, I removed her blindfold. She was furious when she saw me. She called me every name in the book, and took delight in telling me how my life in prison was going to be. I simply smiled as I climbed on top of her protesting body. I considered putting the gag back in place but I was going to enjoy this next part almost as much as the last part. I reached beside her and picked up the makeup brushes. Her protests turned very vulgar, and then went away as I began to tickle her underarms with these weapons of mass tickling. She couldn’t even beg she was laughing so hard.

“Ohhohoo noohoho, Ahandy stohahap, plehehese” She begged, but there would be no mercy. No I had suffered too many injustices, too many insults, and waited much to long to be the slightest bit interested in what she wanted. After spending about 15 minutes tickling her underarms with the stiff bristled makeup brushes, I moved them down her sides and up to her nipples. She didn’t even bother to beg anymore, she just looked at me with knowing eyes, waiting for her torture to begin again. “Ahahahaha nohohohoo I didn’t haahaah knohoho they were ticklish eeee ahahaha”

Her breasts were magnificent, and her reactions perfect. She was alternating between howling with laughter, and the silent laugh, that let me know I had found just the right method on the right spot. After about 10 minutes I stopped and looked down at her.

“Would you like some food or water my dear, anything you want just ask and I’ll get it for you, after all your not going anywhere for a while!”

“I don’t want anything from you, just let me go, I won’t tell anyone I promise”, she quickly pleaded.

“Too bad for you that is not an option, I still have so much of your beautiful body to punish” I replied, a cold grin on my face as I grabbed one of my favorite homemade tools. A thin rope with tiny feathers attached all along it.

I took my rope and walked down to her feet. I knew how ticklish these were, and how torturous this would be for her.

“Please Andy, not there, fuck me again, I’ll give you head, tickle me anywhere just not my feet please Andy I love you!” She begged

I had heard enough, she didn’t love me, she actually hated me for all the help I gave her, for freeing her from her bonds, and helping her get on her feet. I took the rope and laid it between two of her toes, and went up towards her head. I reached underneath and pulled out a wedge. I pushed a button and her bonds loosened slightly, as I allowed her to sit up. As I pushed another button, the straps and ropes retightened freezing her in place again.

“I thought you were letting me go, what are you doing now,” Amanda pleaded.

“Oh my dear, I just wanted to make sure you could see what was coming,” I replied as I slid the gag back in her mouth.

Fear showed in her eyes as I walked down to her feet. I grabbed on end of the string and pulled it through sending a shriek of muffled laughter from her mouth. Over and over again I simply slowly tortured her, running the feathered rope between two toes, then the next two then back. I did this for about an hour, just to keep her primed for tickling, and to watch it begin to wear her down. Finally I thread the rope between her breasts, and just left it there.

There was a look of relief on her face, that look was short lived as she watched me push a sponge in a bowl of oil. She giggled as I spread oil all over the tops and bottoms of her feet, making sure to run it between her toes. Only after I was sure her feet were properly oiled did I show her the hairbrush from her own bathroom. Her eyes widened as I slowly lowered the brush to the underside of her toes. Back and forth I ran it. Her muffled laughter echoed through the room, this was truly the most torturous thing she had ever felt, and I was unrelenting. I tickled her toes, and the bottoms of her feet for over two hours, slowing down every now and then to let her catch her breath, but never stopping. Then I sped up faster than before, I began an all out tickle attack on her feet, tickling her at full speed for 15 more minutes before she passed out.

Two hours later Amanda woke up, she screamed as she realized her predicament, she was seated naked on the floor, her arms straight over her head, her legs spread and securely anchored to the ground, her head tied back to a post.

“My dear dear Amanda, your nightmare is just beginning” I coolly stated as I approached her with two fresh stiff feathers.

OMG I think you might be my new hero, great writing, you must write more!!!

Would love a little more feedback before I write a new one or continue this some more.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back