• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My first TMF story.

Dragonsbain

TMF Poster
Hello all,
** * * * * I have been thinking about what my first story post should be. This will be based in Star Trek: TNG.
The story will fit into the timeline after Data kills his brother but before the crew breaks up. You will see a lot of memory references. All the references are stories of their own. I promises I will post them after I get this up. I hope you enjoy. Also, all comments are very welcomed.

Riker walked into Picard's ready room with a relived look on his face.
"What is it Number One?"*
" Geordi is on the Comm link."
" Please put it in here and have Troi come in."
Riker stepped back out to the bridge signaled for the link to be transfered and gathered up Deanna.
"Finally" thought Picard.*
It had been almost 24 hours since his away team had been able to contact the ship. Three days ago Geordi, Data and Worf were placed on this deserted planet because something was gererating magnetic disturbances that were effecting passing vessels. The Enterprise couldn't get any meaningful scans of the planet because of the disturbances. So the away team set down to find the devise. They had located the source but had to hike to it. *They were able to maintain communcation with the Enterprise for 48 hours. Then a shielding devise came on line blocking any information from passing between the two parties.
Picard did not like being cut off from any away team for that long.

"Captan"*
" It is nice to finally hear from you, Geordi. "
"Nice to finally be heard, Sir. It took us a while to finally get a signal through. We have located where the devise is. It seems to be deep inside a mountain."
"Where are you now?" asked Riker.
"Just inside the cave that leads to the devise. We decided to rest here for a while."
"Where are Data and Worf?" asked Picard.
" I put them both to bed, Sir. They have been letting me sleep while they stayed awake this entire time. And, yes, we are all fine."
A shared smile ran around Picard's ready room.
"Geordi, might I suggest, that you get a nap as well. I am sure you will need it."

Geordi knew better than to say no to Picard. Anyway, their were no creatures of any kind on this planet that could harm or disturb them. The inhabitants were the victim of a plague that took all the creatures as well.
"Yes. Sir."
"Contact us again when you get to the devise."
"Yes, Sir. Commander LaForge out."

Picard addressed Riker and Troi.
" Let's hope that they can get the com link back up when they need it."
Riker and Troi nodded.

Geordi laid back and streched. It was nice to get off of the ship for a while. While this outing was by no means a vacation, it gave the three of them time to catch up. It had been a while since they could discuss anything but work.*
Geordi wanted to do a bit of exploring but decided to doze a bit. No telling how hard the path through the mountain was. * *
In a few hours they were all awake and packed for the hike. They could tell that this path had not been used for over a century. The tunnel had been cut well but minor cave ins had taken their toll.*
In about two hours:
" I'm getting very strong *magnetic readings." said Data.
"We have to be getting close" said Worf as he was climbing over a small rockslide.

Geordi was walking a few meters ahead. Geordi turned a corner stated; **" We found it. But we have a problem."

Data and Worf rounded the corner and saw nothing but a narrowing of the passageway. Worf was about to ask what the problem was when Geordi picked up a rock and threw it at the opening. The rock seemed to get caught in mid-air then cracked into dust.
"*It seems to be a modified eletrostatic field. And I can't seem to find a way to turn it off." Geordi said as he scanned the wall.*
After 30 min of looking for panels, keyholes or switchs they gave up looking. They could see that the field was coming from inside the rock.*

Worf held up his phaser and pointed it at the wall of the path.*
" Cave in." said Data.
Worf lowered his phaser.
Data was scanning the field with his tricorder.*
"There seems to be a large room about 30 meters in. The field stops there."

Geordi and Worf had sat down, facing each other, *a few meters behind the field. They all were quietly thinking for a few moments. Geordi saw Worf's eyes light up.*
" Data can go through this. Can't he?"*
Worf mouthed to Geordi. Worf's face relaxed into a slight smirk.
Geordi took a minute to process the statement and the look. Worf saw Geordi's eyes light up and a smile play across his lips.
" But he isn't going to like it." Geordi silently answered.

Data turned around and took a look at his two best friends and automatically*
said "No".
Worf and Geordi both had big smiles on their faces. Both of them had a pretty good idea what the effect would be on Data's system.*

"It's not like the field will kill you." Geordi said. Trying not to laugh.

" Or even hurt. Anyway you said it was only 30 meters or so. *How bad can it be?" Worf stated with one of the biggest smiles on his face Data had ever seen. As an answer*Data made a half hearted lunge at Worf. He was aiming between Worf's shoulders. Looking to grab one of the small ridges that ran along his spine. **

Thanks to Tasha's extensive sparing with Worf. She had figured out where his weak spots were. The fact that Worf was ticklish at all was surprising enough. But after a while Tasha could have Worf down and out for the count in under 5 minutes. *

K'Ehyler had pointed out that this apparent weakness was very rare in Kligon males. *It was an outward sign of Emporer's blood. *A very prized and valued trait in the Empire. Of course he didn't believe her one bit. Until Worf started seeing the Emporer's blood phrase used with all the greatest Kligon artists and vocalists. He started getting the point. *

Worf was used to the fact that females, especially human, had an uncanny ability to figure out the ticklishness of any male they were close to. His human mother pretty much knew after only a few months of Worf living with them. In the end, this weakness was just something one had to live with.*

So Worf was not surprized when Tasha came to him and said that Data seemed to have the same problem.*Both Worf and Data had utilized this knowledge as an alternative to getting rough with each other. The threat was, just about, always enough. *
" If you don't .... I will make you ......"*

Data's aim was true. But Worf pulled them both into a roll which ended with Worf sitting on Data's chest. The slight contact that Data had made gave Worf a small case of the giggles. Tasha used to refer to that particular spot as Worf's giggle button.*
"Now you are Definately going through that." Worf said.

Data had long ago associated getting tickled with very warm memories; Tasha, Geordi, Deanna, his creator and Simon, the man who helped him get though The Academy. And, of course, Worf. Data kind of doubted this experience would be nice or warm in any way.*

The surprise was that Data's brother, Lore, was not ticklish. Geordi and Worf both figured that since Data was not programed with emotions. The ticklishness was his creator's attempt at another way to have Data experience happiness. After seeing what emotions did to his brother, Data figured he had the better deal. **

Geordi was seeing flashbacks of the sparing match that turned into a tickle fight as he looked at his two buddies. Geordi was pretty sure it happened because of Guiann's *presence. **
Worf had regained his composure but remained on Data's chest. * *
" Nobody is going to know. " Worf said as gently as he could. * * *
Data kind of doubted it. Eventually Deanna would know.*
" Guiann will find out pretty quick."
Worf stared down at Data with disbelief; " What DOESN'T she know?"
"Please. That is no excuse." added Geordi.
Worf started to pick up Data. Worf's intention was to just throw him into the field before Data could back out.

" Wait, Wait. Just wait a minute." Data said squrming in Worf's grip.
Worf let go.*

Data stood up and started stripping off all the equipment he was carrying. Ending off with his Communicator.*

"All you have to do is turn this field off. Then Worf and I can come in and help get the generator off line."

Data did have one thing going for him, though. He could "distance" his mind from whatever his body was going through. But, eventually, he would have to deal with it.*

Data got into an American football "set" position. If he stayed low, the field couldn't attack as much of his body at once. Data hit the field and immediately slowed down. It was like pushing through a gel.

Of course, the effect on his neural net was distracting. It was as if a thousand small insects we crawling on him.
"Focus" Data told himself. *
He was halfway through. The path took a small bend to the right. He could see the room. There wasn't even a door.*
"But the field is the door. *Focus"
Data's neural net was buzzing. Normally, at this point, Data would have been curled into a ball laughing his head off. He considered the fact, that he wasn't, a good thing.

Data broke through the field. But his vision hadn't cleared up. Data quickly realized that he had started crying from holding back the laughter.*

"Where is the control panel?"*

Data searched the room. He couldn't find it!! Data let a few bursts of laughter escape his lips as he turned around to look at the entrance. There on the side of it was a simple throw switch.*

"You are such an idiot. "*
Data started disloving into laughter as he threw the switch. The field blinked out of extiance and Data sank to the floor.

Worf and Geordi saw the field go down and were immediately hit with a wave of laughter.*
"We were right." said Geordi.
Geordi saw a rare look come over Worf's face. It was a mix of gentalness , humor and disbelief.*
"Worf stop."
"Yes"
"Are you finally going to tell me why you always get that look when Data is laughing like he is now?"
Worf looked wounded.*
"You never figured it out."
"Why? Would*I ask if I had? At least give me a hint."
"Listen." Worf made a rocking motion with his arms like he was holding a baby.*
Geordi's face lit up. Worf knew he had it.
" His laugh sounds almost exactly like Alex's when you first got him."
Worf smiled and nodded.

They came into the room an kneeled in front of Data. Geordi could see the energy moving up and down his body. It was disminaching with each second. But, for now, it had Data in it's grip and it wasn't giving him up.

In a few minutes, Data sat up and stated how much he dispised their extance at the moment. This threw both Geordi and Worf into their own laughter spaziums.

Data could find his legs for about 20 minutes. So laid on the floor and verbally started giving codes to turn off the generator. *

The devise was shut off and left.*

A few nights later in Ten Forward.
"A static field huh?" asked Guiann.
"Yes" answered Geordi.*
" Another fact to lock away. " Deanna said with a smile. * * * * * * * * *

You may want to put this in the proper section,so folks into stories will see it.Have a great day.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back