• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Jigsaw Tickler part 2

Ticklemesilly10

The hallway was dimly lit and not very clean. The feeling of her feet walking over all kinds of dirt and grime made Liz wish she still had her shoes. She stopped for a moment and after cursing herself silently for not thinking about it before she reached in her pocket for her phone but sighed when it wasn't there.

As she walked she tried to think about anyone she knew who would do this to her. She could admit that she wasn't really the most outgoing and friendly person but she didn't really know anyone who hated her. There had to be some reason that someone would go to all the trouble to set this up.

She slowed when she came to a turn in the hallway. She slowly peaked around the corner and was relieved to see no one there. She stepped out and continued down the hallway. She didn't see any window or anything and was beginning to think the hallway was empty until she made out a door a few steps ahead.

A few more seconds and she arrived at the door. Immediately she noticed a sign on the door that had her name printed on it in big black letters. She looked around, worry beginning to bubble up in her mind, and reluctantly opened the door.

The room did not reveal much at first glance. There was only one small light above the door that did not shine much more than a few feet from the door. She looked to either side of the room but saw nothing until her eyes settled on an arrow on the floor ahead of her. She cautiously took a few steps forward and saw that it was pointing straight ahead.

A couple more steps and she could begin to make out the other side of the room. It seemed that the room bottle necked into some other kind of hallway at the end. As she approached the hallway she noticed that a little ways down it was blocked off by a glass wall.

She stepped into the hallway and curiously walked up to the glass wall when an overhead door slammed shut behind her. She turned, startled, and found that her way back into the room had been blocked. She was now trapped in a little three foot by three foot wide box. She pounded on the door in frustration and was about to yell when she heard a voice behind her.

"What the hell is going on?" A groggy voice asked from behind the glass wall.

Liz turned around in surprise at hearing another voice. She approached the glass but still couldn't make anything out on the other side. Suddenly the lights turned on and Liz had to cover her eyes to block out the brightness.

Eventually her eyes adjusted and she was able to put her hands down. On the other side of the glass was a girl sitting against the wall covering her eyes. She looked to be having more trouble then Liz had at adjusting to the light.

"Who are you?" Liz asked after a while.

"Who am I? What the hell am I doing here?" the girl asked obviously annoyed.

"I don't know, I'm locked in here the same as you." Liz said as she looked around again. "My name is Liz," she added a moment later.

"I'm Jane," the girl said as she was finally able to look up.

Liz noticed that the girl was surprisingly beautiful. She guessed from her looks that the girl was in her mid 20s.

"Are you hurt?" Liz asked.

"No, just a little dizzy. How did we get here?" she asked.

"I'm not sure, I just woke up here like you." Liz said, opting to leave out what she had just experienced.

Jane was about to say something when they heard a static sound over some hidden speaker and then the same voice Liz had heard from before began speaking.

"Hello Jane and Liz, we are going to play a game. Jane, you will notice that there is a bar above your head. The bar has a heat sensor built into it so that it will be able to sense the heat from your hands. When this message is over you will want to make sure that you grab the bar. If you do not grab the bar, or at anytime let go, the floor under you is rigged to open. I assure you that what is waiting below is not something you will want to experience. However, the floor below Liz is also rigged to open. If Jane holds on to the bar for longer then 15 minutes, when she lets go the floor under both of you will give way. If Jane is able to make it to 20 minutes, only the floor under Liz will open. The choice is up to you." With that the voice cut to static and the speaker cut off.

"What kind of joke is this? I'm not going to..." Jane was cut off as a loud buzzer rang and the floor under her gave a big shudder. She jumped up quickly and grabbed the bar.

Liz noticed on the side of the wall that a clock had begun ticking off the time but her mind was elsewhere. The ordeal she had just went through began flashing through her mind and a shudder ran through her body. She didn't know what was under that floor but her memory of that room made her not want to find out.

"What are you we going to do?" Jane's scared voice knocked her out of her trance.

Liz turned and saw that Jane was stretched out with her hands wrapped around the bar. The bar had been placed so high that she was on her tippy toes as she attempted to hold on to it. Her white t-shirt must have been small in the first place because it had ridden up in her stretched out position and nearly five inches of her tummy were now showing. Her shirt now rested just above her oval bellybutton. Liz was suprised at how slim and athletic she was as she noticed the slender muscles in her abdomen stretching with the rest of her body. Her blond hair settled neatly around her shoulders.

"I guess we'll just have to play the game," she said not knowing what else to say.

"What is going to happen to us?" Jane asked, fear evident in her voice.

"Like the voice said, its either both of us or one of us." Liz answered softly.

"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS???!!!!" Jane yelled suddenly but got no answer.

"I don't suppose you'll just let go?" Liz asked jokingly, but hoped for a yes more then she had thought.

"Yeah right, maybe I'll just hold on the whole time." Jane said back, her tone a little more serious then Liz would have liked.

Liz sighed in hopelessness as she stared blankly at the cell she was trapped in. Her eyes wandered to the clock and she saw that it already rear one minute. Her gaze turned back to the glass and something caught her attention. It seemed as if there was a circle drawn on the glass. She studied the circle for a moment longer and then realized that there was another one about a foot away from it. She kept looking and soon found four circles drawn into the glass.

She stood up quickly and approached the glass.

"What?" Jane asked.

"There's something on the glass," Liz said as she inspected one of the circles.

The circles were about ten inches in diameter and were arranged in pretty much a square on the glass. Her curiosity getting the best of her, Liz reached out and traced the edge of the circle. To her surprise the circle moved in a little ways.

"What happened?" Jane asked.

Liz ignored her and pushed again. This time the glass circle slid out and fell to the floor on the other side, leaving a whole in the glass. One by one Liz pushed on the center of the three remaining circles and they also fell to the floor.

She stood back trying to figure out why they would have done something like that when suddenly it dawned on her. The machine with the feathers flashed through her mind and she realized that she did have some say in this game after all.

"Hey!" Jane said suddenly excited. "I bet you could catch me if I tried to swing over to you after I let go!"

To be fair, Liz tried to consider it for a moment but didn't see what they would do after she caught her, provided she even could. As she thought about this an idea came to her head.

"Ok, lets see where you would have to get to." Liz replied.

Liz moved to the glass and slowly stuck her hands through the top set of holes. Sure enough, the farther she reached the closer she got to Jane's armpits.

"That could work," Jane said, seeming to thinking it over in her head.

"Yeah," Liz agreed. "Maybe the bottom ones would give you more time to grab."

With that she pulled her arms out and then inserted them through the bottom holes. This time they were led right to the middle of Jane's tummy. These holes would give her access to Jane's entire middle, she could even easily reach her ribs she guessed. Satisfied she pulled her arms back out.

"You know, what would we do after you grabbed me?" Jane said moments later. Liz was relieved she would not have to bring that point up.

"I was just thinking about that, I don't really think the swinging thing will work." she replied.

Liz slumped to a sitting position and there was silence for the next few moments as they both seemed to contemplate what this meant. She looked down and noticed that it had been a while since she cut her nails. She usually didn't like having long nails but wasn't complaining today. She glanced at the clock that now read almost 5 minutes.

"So what are you planning on doing?" she finally asked Jane. The question seemed to take her by surprise.

"Well, I guess neither of us is willing to sacrifice so I'll just drop us both." she said after a while.

Liz could tell by her half-hearted response that she was lying. Well its now or never, she said to herself. She got up and moved to the glass again.

"I don't believe you," she said straight forward.

Jane looked startled and for a second appeared like she was going to say something but finally just settled down. Her expression changed to that annoyance.

"Well what did you expect? You would have done the same thing if you were over here." She spat.

Liz's eyes darted to the holes.

"What are you going to do with them? You can't reach my arms to pull them down." she said nastily.

"No, but I can reach other spots...that possibly are ticklish." Liz replied calmly.

A shocked expression appeared on Jane's face as she considered this. It only lasted for a moment as she quickly recovered herself.

"Ha, I feel bad for you if you think that is going to work." she said a little less nastily.

With that Liz put her hands through the top pair of holes and and moved them towards Jane's unprotected armpits. Even though she knew what was going to happen if this didn't work a strange giddyness was rushing through her as she got ready. She went past the armpits and stopped with her nails resting millimeters above the skin of her bare arms. She glanced through the glass at Jane and saw that she was glaring back with a determined but angry look on her face.

Liz turned her attention back to Jane's arms and then set her pointer fingers down on the skin of her arms. She slowly began to scratch them up and down Jane's arms. Liz saw a small jerk from her arms as she did this and made the lines longer. She traced as far up to the elbow as she could and then back down to the armpits, stopping just above them. Gradually she added all of her fingers and began softly scratching them up and down Jane's outstretched arms.

Jane held herself together pretty well. Every now and then her arm would twitch but she didn't even let out a giggle. Liz scratched up her arm one more time and then this time on her way down her fingers slid down into the top of Jane's armpit. This got a reaction from Jane. Her arms involuntarily flexed and a muffled giggle escaped her lips.

"Well now, it seems like someone is a little ticklish?" Liz said pleasantly, stopping her fingers.

"Fuck you," was all she said through clenched teeth.

Liz began scratching her nails again, sliding them inside the sleeves of Jane's t-shirt and letting them run over the smooth skin of her armpit. Jane's hands tightened on the bar and her lips were pursed tight trying to hold in her giggles.

Liz pulled down the shirt sleeves and then began running her nails over the lower parts of her armpit. This time Jane couldn't hold it in and a gasp followed by a string of giggles escaped her lips but she quickly pulled it together again.

Liz smiled and then began wiggling her fingers into the soft flesh of Jane's armpits. Jane couldn't contain herself after this. She burst out into giggles and was not able to pull herself back together.

"hehehehahahahhehehehehehe," she giggled, not able to stop herself.

Liz continued the tickling and wiggled her fingers all around Jane's tender armpit as the girl giggled helplessly.

"PLeehehehes staahahahahahap!" Jane begged through giggles.

Liz tried different areas trying to get a stronger reaction and occasionally recieved a stronger burst of giggles when she neared Jane's lower armpit but didn't seem to be doing much harm. After a few more seconds she stopped the tickling.

With all her focus on the tickling she hadn't noticed that Jane had begun to breath hard and was actually putting up quite a fight. She was not quite huffing and puffing but was definitely sucking in air.

"Stop please, if you stop I promise to go down with you!" Jane tried.

"I wish I could believe you. Even if you were telling the truth I'm not sure I want to end up down there." Liz said, still thinking of her earlier tickling.

"What if you were me?" Jane tried again.

"Believe me, I know how you feel." Liz answered. She turned and saw the timer approaching nine minutes. Where did the time go!

"Come on, please..." Jane began to say but Liz was already putting her hands into the bottom holes so she tightened her grip and prepared herself.

Liz's hands went for the sides first, they hovered there for a few minutes and then softly began so squeeze up and down Jane's sides. Each time a small "eep" excaped Jane's lips and her body twitched a little. Liz found it intresting the different ways that Jane would twitch depending on where on her sides she squeezed. She could feel the muscles as they twitched under her fingers.

Liz started shortening the time between the squeezes and was rewarded by a burst of giggles from Jane. She began moving up and down her sides with quick squeezes as Jane's body twitched and jumped with every touch. Giggles poured from her mouth.

"Staahahahehehehehp you biiieeehehehehehthheheheheh" Jane tried to say something but it was lost in her giggles.

Once again she was getting good reactions from the side squeezing but it wasn't doing enough. Without stopping she moved to Jane's ribs and began lightly scratching her fingers across her ribs. Jane ceased giggling and was able to hold it in for a few seconds before another stream of giggles escaped her mouth.

"Nohhohohahahehehehe pleeehehehehehes" was all that came out.

Liz switched to poking her fingers around Jane's ribs and this seemed to work as each poke got a jerk or twitch of some kind from the girls upper body. Liz noticed that Jane couldn't even back away from her tickling fingers because her cell was smaller and her back already was against the wall.

Liz then moved from poking to wiggling all of her fingers into Jane's ribs. She got the best reaction yet from this. Jane burst out into giggles and her whole body seemed to shake at the mercy of Liz's wiggling fingers. She wiggled her fingers up and down and across Jane's ribs as she giggled helplessly and twitched at her touches.

An idea then occurred to Liz and she stopped briefly to reach her hands up under Jane's shirt. She went right back to her ribs and began the same wiggling technique. This time the reaction was much better, Jane jerked so much at the new sensation that Liz almost though she let go but she was able to hold on.

Liz continued massaging her nails into the soft skin of Jane's ribs and eventually steady laughter began to flow from her mouth. Liz found that the further outside she went on her attack the harder laughter she got. she would work her way down the ribs a little and then go out towards the sides and each time the laughter would elevate and then level off just on the edge of the ribs.

Liz reached the bottom of the ribs and this time when she began moving out she could visibly see Jane's body twisting and thrashing against her tickling fingers. The spasming got worse and the laughing got louder until he reached the outside of the lowest part of her ribs. At this point steady laughter was roaring out of her and every time she wriggled a finger in between a rib Jane would squirm so much Liz was sure she would let go. As much torture as this seemed, Jane would not let go.

A little frustrated now Liz stopped tickling and looked at the clock. She was both relieved and a little anxious to see that the clock read 11 minutes. She turned back to Jane and was surprised at what she saw. Jane's hair was a mess thrown all around her shoulders and she was drawing in deep breaths of air as Liz watched. She looked like she had just ran a marathon.

Not wanting to let her recover, Liz stuck her hands through the glass again and this time began rolling up her shirt and then tucked it up under her bra. Once again Liz was surprised at what a nice body this girl had. Her stomach muscles slightly pushed out against her skin and each time she exhaled they would noticeably firm up. Her ribs were visible above her slim tummy. She looked even more vulnrable in her stretched out position.

Liz set her fingers down on Jane's tummy and found herself running her fingers over her tummy instead of tickling. The muscles quivered underneath her touch.

"Get your hands off me you bitch," Jane said weakly after inhaling some air.

"You better save your breath if you are going to hang on," Liz said simply and then began tickling.

She started by scratching her nails over the top most part of Jane's tummy and the girl tried to hold it in but it didn't even seem like a second and she burst into giggles. Liz's nails scratched all over her tummy, starting with the top and working their way down towards the bellybutton. Jane jerked and twitched in accordance with her nails and giggled helplessly.

Liz worked her way down her tummy and and found herself slightly enjoying the power she had over this girls sexy body. Each ticklish finger nail seemed to elicit its own response from her toned muscles as they jumped and twitched.

She passed over the bellybutton and and starting running her nails over Jane's waistline as the girl giggled madly. As she began approaching her waistline she noticed that once again Jane began to descend into laughter and her twitches and jerks began to take her whole body.

Finally she got to right above Jane's jeans and the girl couldn't take it. She let out a shriek that turned to laughter and her body doubled over as much as she could without letting go.

"NOOOOHOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH" Jane cried out in helplessness.

Liz stared up in wonder at the reaction and continued tickling in the same spot. Sure enough constant giggling mixed with laughter flowed from Jane's mouth and her whole body writhed in reaction to the touches. Liz smiled and moved her dancing nails to the outside of her waist but the reaction seemed to diminish. She hurried back to the same spot and was rewarded with another gale of laughter.

Suddenly another idea came to her. She stopped again briefly and began unbuttoning Jane's jeans. She glanced up at the clock as she did this and saw that it read thirteen minutes.

"NOO! STOP YOU BITCH!" Jane yelled desperately.

Liz ignored her and finished unzipping the jeans. She then pulled them down and exposed Jane's pink thong. Liz slid the strings down to her hips so they were out of the way and then went back to where she thought the first spot had been.

She set her fingers just below Jane's belly button and then began wriggling her fingers into the soft skin. The reaction was even better then before. Jane let out a loud shriek and then was enveloped in laughter. Her whole body seemed to spasm at the touch.

Liz continued wriggling her fingers into that area as she looked into Jane's face. Her eyes were close with the effort and Liz noticed that tears had begun to fall down her cheeks from all the work. She focused on Jane's trembling hands as she began slowly working her massaging fingers lower. The laughter increased and was almost non stop as Liz's fingers traveled lower.

Suddenly Jane's grip on the bars faltered for a moment but then she forced them back around the bar. Liz stopped and focused all her tickling on that spot. Jane was beside herself with laughter and her body was shaking but for all Liz could do she would not let go.

Liz glanced at the clock and saw that she had thirty seconds. She quickly came up with an idea and moved her hands back up to the bellybutton area. The laughter began to soften and she waited for about ten seconds then jumped back and wiggled her fingers in as much as a tickling motion as she could.

Jane shrieked and couldn't stop herself, her hands shot down to stop the tickling and almost as soon as she did that the floor underneath her dropped open. Liz pulled her arms back as Jane madly grabbed for them but she found nothing to grab and fell into the darkness below.

It was over as soon as it happened. The floor came back up and the screaming stopped. Liz could only stand there in shock for a moment, not knowing what to do. Suddenly the glass vanished into the cieling and the door to the room that had been Jane's opened. Liz stood there dumbfounded and then reluctantly took a step forward...

Wow! What a story! This is what would have happened if Jigsaw was a member of the TMF! I can't wait to see what happens next!

Thanks Ticklemesilly for this great series! Please continue it!

I'm not an upperbody fan, but this is VERY well-done. Bravo!

This is brilliant work! You've captured the atmosphere of the Saw movies brilliantly. In tick fic terms the closest thing I have read to this is Asylum Seven by the legendary Shadowtklr's so that's great company to be in .

This is really great stuff and I look forward to the next chapter.

Hmmm... looks like someone had the same thought as me... or I had the same thought as someone. :D

I guess I'll hold off on posting mine,then. :) Wouldn't want to take away from a great story, and we just MIGHT have similar ideas. :)

Excellent work. Like missing scenes from the movie almost but more pleasant. The gore gets old after a while but this is awesome.

I guess I'll hold off on posting mine,then. :) Wouldn't want to take away from a great story, and we just MIGHT have similar ideas. :)

You guys could talk about guest writing a chapter... ;)

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back