• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Okay, lets do this!

Tamia78

Verified
I'm not finding too many people in Oklahoma here, except for 1 (Yay, Dena!), so I suppose I can re-christen the Oklahoma gathering to the Oklahoma-Texas gathering, lol. I'd like to have one soon. Since Dallas is pretty central to both, how's about we meet there? If there are any Oklahomans out there, feel free to respond!

Samuel, think you can find a way to get to Texas, my friend?

Anyways, people, I was thinking sometime next year, and hopefully we can find a nice place to have a munch! I have alot of ideas, but I'd love some feedback as to what you all want out of this munch.

So, what do you say?

--T:wahooo:

I'm not finding too many people in Oklahoma here, except for 1 (Yay, Dena!), so I suppose I can re-christen the Oklahoma gathering to the Oklahoma-Texas gathering, lol. I'd like to have one soon. Since Dallas is pretty central to both, how's about we meet there? If there are any Oklahomans out there, feel free to respond!

Samuel, think you can find a way to get to Texas, my friend?

Anyways, people, I was thinking sometime next year, and hopefully we can find a nice place to have a munch! I have alot of ideas, but I'd love some feedback as to what you all want out of this munch.

So, what do you say?

--T:wahooo:

Still too far for me, Tamia.

Not only would I love to do this, but I can get at least 2 other women there so the females don't feel uncomfortably outnumbered.

Financially and time-wise I am not in a good situation right now, but would love to help with any prep.

What does everyone think about having a New Year's party/munch?

--T

Not a bad idea, but some folks might have a work/party scheduling conflict. I know form past party planning, some people have their New Year's planned already by September. I'm sure I might have to lose one of my "attendees".

I love the isdea, but there are lots of variables. Let me put out a notice to "my folks" and see if they can make it.

No problems there, Odd, was just doing some thinking. I happen to be off for the whole week. We can definitely make it another time.

Probably Dallas. I know it's busy, but I think we can swing it if everyone wants to.

You know me, Dallas, OKC, Im down, just need the details...

How's this for suggestion date, sometime in Febuary when the All-Star weekend is going on, we can hang and watch in the room?

Okay, okay.......sounds good. So, I think New Years is definitely out, since people have things goin on. I also wanted to head somewhere different for our dinner, or try to plan it around an event or something, Thanks Lonestar!

--T

I would love to get to get to an Oklahoma gathering but it's just a bad time right now interms of time off & $$.

And I did check with my friend Loretta - New Years she definately has plans and can't make it. Have not heard yet from my other friend. I recall trying to do a NYE gathing in 2002-2003 and no one could make that either.

I thought by now I'd have my onw house and could host things like these!

It's okay, Odd. We won't do NYE. I'm shooting for Jan-Feb. Anyone know of any good (inexpensive) events that we might want to do? I will start scouting around for a good hotel. I would love for this to be a regular thing, seeing as we have quite a few from our area.

--T

I LOVE your new photo!

I will start looking around for events and places.... kind of compile a list of dates, places, and potential cost.

Lonestar--All star weekend vote--there's one!

I kinda wanted us to get outa the room for a bit, just to do something as a group, but your suggestion is perfect too!

--T

Im going to have to withdraw my suggestion, all-star weekend here in Dallas is sold out, but since we're looking for Dallas / Oklahoma City theme, I could try and find out when the Mavericks and Thunder play and that could be something.

If I have anymore ideas I'll be sure to pass them along.

We've had a successful February gatehring before in Dallas. I know in February there is usually a fan festival going (comics, Star Wars/Star Trek, Heroes, Hobbitts, etc.). NOT free, though, and not everyone would be into that.

Also, even thought it is also a "risky" date (Valentine's Day), The Dallas Improv is hosting a night of stand up from its "graduating class" of comedy school either Feb. 14 or 15 (to be determined). One of the performers will be Ashlie Rey :

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0722269/

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back