• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mission Complete [M/F]

Persephone

2nd Level Red Feather
"Well, well...look who's getting all dolled up for a night out," a deep voice chuckled from the doorway.

Rolling her eyes, Blaire already knew who it was and didn't turn around to acknowledge him.

"What do you want Wayne?" she asked, brushing through her thick, brown curls, struggling to tame her wild mane of hair.

"Just thought I'd wish you good luck. Tonight is your first real mission alone isn't it," Wayne sat down on her bed as the old spring mattress creaked beneath his weight.

"So what if it is? That's none of your business," Blaire glared at his reflection in her mirror.

"Yeah, well I can still wish my favorite little spy good luck can't I? You've never left the base alone to go on a mission before," he teased her.

"I will be fine! I've been training for months for this sort of mission," Blaire shot him the evil eye over her shoulder.

"Yeah, yeah...good luck. Shouldn't be too hard busting a crime lord like him," Wayne shrugged standing up to leave.

As he shut her door and left her alone she sighed in relief, "Good riddance."

Finally her hair was brushed back and pulled into a bun on the back of her head. Throwing off her blouse she grabbed a black turtle neck she had set out earlier. Tugging the skin tight turtle neck over her head it clung to her like a second skin.

Lastly, she tugged a black ski mask over her face and all that could be seen were her pouting red lips and dark brown eyes.

As she was sliding on her bullet vest a knock was heard on the door. Without waiting for her permission to enter the captain walked in.

"All ready for your mission 059?" he asked her, never referring to his agents as their real names.

"Yes Captain," she nodded, as she stuck her dagger into it's holder on the inside of her thigh.

"Good, here is the address of the warehouse. You know what needs to happen tonight. Make it as swift and clean as possible. I expect you back by 2," he commanded.

"Yes Captain, I understand," she nodded, taking the card from his hand. With a nod the captain left her alone.

Later that evening at close to eleven thirty, Blaire found herself outside of an abandoned looking warehouse. What a cover up. She knew inside were thousands of pounds of illegal drugs, and it was her job to take down the drug lord that ran it all.

Crouching in the shadows she was able to sneak into the warehouse without being seen. As she entered and hid behind several crates of drugs she heard angry voices.

"The shipment was supposed to leave at nine thirty Marty! What time is it now? Almost MIDNIGHT! The boss will kill us if he comes back and finds all this shit still unloaded and not on it's way across the harbor!" a frustrated voice yelled.

"Calm down Rob, we just have to load it real quick see? The boss will never know the difference--" Marty responded but was interrupted.

"Oh I highly doubt that," a silky yet deep voice responded dangerously.

The two men whirled around to face a very stern looking boss.

"Boss! We're sorry. The cops were patrolling the harbor all night! It would have been too suspicious," Marty stuttered out.

"I don't care if the FBI was here with their noses pressed against the windows. I explicitly told you to have the shipments loaded and sent out no later than nine thirty, no exceptions or excuses," their boss' voice boomed angrily.

"We're sorry!" Rob pleaded. "Please boss we can finish it now real quick."

"You will be sorry once I am through with you. When I give an order you follow it perfectly, no excuses," the boss warned as a click of a gun was heard.

"No boss please!" the men pleaded. While their boss was distracted with his two thugs, Blaire knew now was the perfect time to strike. Grabbing her small pistol she slowly hid between two rows of crates and aimed right at the back of the sharply dressed man.

Biting her lower lip she closed one eye and was about to pull the trigger when a mouse ran out from between some crates and scattered near her foot. Shrieking in surprise, she pulled the trigger on accident, the gun pointing to the ceiling. The bullet reverberated off the ceiling and crashed through a window.

"Shit! What the hell was that!" Rob gasped.

"It came from over there!" Marty shouted, pointing to Blaire's exact location.

"Shit!" she whispered, standing up and trying to flee before getting caught.

The goons were too fast for her and she soon found herself being tackled to the filthy floor of the warehouse, then hoisted up by force and dragged from the shadows of the crates to the well lit middle of the warehouse where the boss stood, arms folded across his chest.

The two goons thrust Blaire to the ground with a grunt. She landed on her belly as the men held her pinned down on her belly, holding her arms and legs securely.

The boss chuckled as he crouched down, "So they sent a little agent to take care of me? How cute. Too bad your mission comes to such an abrupt end."

Shaking his head he grabbed his gun from his pocket and pulled the safety. "Such a pathetic excuse for an agent, no one will miss you when you're gone."

Blaire's heart pounded in her chest as he held the pistol right between her eyes. "But first I want to see the face of my assassin, so I can look you in the eyes while I finish you off."

Clutching her chin in his firm grasp, the boss tugged off her ski mask with the other hand. Blaire's bun had fallen out so her curly hair fell all around her pretty face and down her back. Her chocolate brown eyes glared up at the drug lord as he was shocked to come face to face with such a beauty.

"...who are you?" he asked in shock, rubbing his thumb across her lower lip in great interest.

"Stop teasing me and just finish me off already!" Blaire hissed at him.

"Ah...such a fiery spirit," he shook his head. "You are far too fine a specimen to do away with. No...I think I will have other plans for you."

"...what?" she gasped in shock. What tortures would he inflict on her for trying to kill him? Would he make her death a slow and agonizing one?

"Take her to my car and bind her well," he stood up, grinning as thoughts ran through his head about what he could do with his new little plaything.

"Wait, no!" Blaire screamed as the two goons dragged her away to prepare her for their boss' departure.

Soon the drug lord was sliding into the backseat of his dark tinted limousine. Stripped of all her weapons and bullet vest, Blaire was sprawled out wearing only her turtleneck, skin tight black pants and her boots. Her arms were bound behind her back and her knees and upper thighs were tied together.

"Let me go!" she shrieked as he smirked at her condition.

"I don't think so. You deserve to be punished for trying to kill me," he rubbed his chin slowly.

"Then just shoot me already you coward! I know all about you Philipe Grey! You are nothing but a big bully, a drug lord who rules this city with a cruel hand, killing anyone who gets in your way! Even civilians!" Blaire angrily spat at him.

"Ah, you see, you know so much about me, and yet I don't even know you. So make this easy for yourself my dear, just tell me who you are and who sent you...and things will be much simpler in the long run," Philipe shrugged.

"Never," she spat at him.

"I was hoping you would say that. It's quite a long drive back to my mansion outside the city, it will give us plenty of time to get to know each other," he chuckled darkly.

Tapping the roof of the car the driver knew it was time to pull out and start the long drive home. As the care began to move forward, Philipe grabbed Blaire's bound legs and tugged her boot covered feet into his lap.

"Ww...what are you doing?" Blaire stammered in confusion. No matter how she tried to struggle she wouldn't have been able to escape.

"Getting right to the point darling. I want answers now and you will give them to me, even if it takes some...persuasion," he grinned.

Grabbing the dark laces of her thick black boots he began to eagerly untie the heavy shoes.

Blaire watched in shock as he unlaced them swiftly and then tossed them to the floor of the limo without a care.

Only her black socked feet were left and with a grin he began to roll the socks down her calves and soon her feet.

Philipe was anticipating the reveal of her feet like crazy. As the black wool sock was slowly tugged off her heel, his mouth watered at the sight of smooth pink flesh.

Licking his lips the sock was pulled off slowly and sensuously, he liked to make the reveal of the soft skin really count.

Soon the soles of her feet were visible, as was her deep and delicate high arch. It ended with the balls of her feet and then her medium sized, yet adorable toes.

Reaching into his jacket he pulled out a small length of rope and bound her ankles tightly together and then her big toes.

Blaire whimpered as he was tending to her feet and she had to fight the urge to giggle.

"What are you doing?" Blaire demanded, but Philipe just ignored her.

He stared down lovingly at the feet in his lap and rubbed a hand teasingly and lovingly across the creamy flesh on the tops of her feet as he studied the soles.

She had nice sized feet, probably an eight and a half. Her toes were medium sized and stood still as her big toes were bound together and prevented a lot of movement.

Her balls were smooth and pink and slid down into a high arch, very delicate and deep. The creamy flesh of her arch made him drool as did the pink, smooth skin of the heels of her feet. Such perfect gifts lay in his lap and he knew this kind of persuasion would work wonders.

"Now again I ask my dear. Who are you, and who sent you?" Philipe asked as he dragged a finger lazily down her left arch.

Blaire squeaked in surprise as her foot twitched like crazy, the toes trembling and her legs bucking. Philipe chuckled to himself, this was perfect, he had found an insanely ticklish and sensitive pair of feet.

"This will be easy," he whispered to himself. Blaire shot him a look of defiance, "I will never tell youeeEAHAAA!" she shrieked.

Philipe did not hold back, immediately he was digging his fingers into her creamy arches as his tongue invaded her wiggling toes.

He didn't believe in any kind of warm up tickles. He went straight to the point, and when he desired to know something, he wanted to know now.

"NoooEEHaAHAHA!!! StaahahaaaeaEEAHHAAAPP!!!" Blaire screamed in laughter as he tickled her feet ferociously with no mercy.

Mercy was not a word in Philipe's language.

His hot mouth soon discovered her smooth balls, as he suckled along the trembling, tender skin as his fingers now skated across the heels, and teasingly pinched her tendons.

Blaire squirmed too and fro but it was no use, Philipe just wouldn't slow down.

When he started licking at her arches and his fingers were pinching her toes, and gently tickling the tender webbing of skin between each of them, she really lost it.

Her face was red and tears of laughter slid down her face as she laughed hysterically.

"NooOOHHEEAHAAA moreeEEHEahaaa! PleeaseEASEEE!!!" she shouted.

"Tell me what I want to know," he growled impatiently, resuming his licks of her deep arches.

"Okay!!!" she shrieked.

Philipe slowed down, now only lazily dragging one finger down her arches so she would still giggle but be able to talk.

"Go ahead," he grinned.

"My name is...Agent 059, or Blaire..." she confessed.

"And who sent you?" Philipe interrogated her, tweaking her toes.

"Eeahaha!!" she giggled cutely. "I...I can't tell you that. I would lose my job."

"Well then, the tickles continue!" he grinned dangerously. "Are you thirsty my dear? I am parched!"

Grabbing a bottle of champagne from the small fridge of the limo, he uncorked it easily and then pretended to frown.

"Look at that...we are all out of glasses. I know," he grinned turning back to Blaire as he then poured the champagne all over her feet and began to lap at the bubbly drink that now covered her pink, creamy soles.

"NooEEHAHAAA!!" Blaire screamed, arching her back, as he licked every inch of her feet and toes, until no champagne was left on them.

"Ah...that was delicious. How about we open up some wine?" he began to open the fridge door.

"No! No! I will talk! No more..." Blaire was panicking. Philipe stopped but stroked her arches lovingly as he waited for her to confess.

Laughing as he tickled her arches lightly she wiggled deliciously in her bindings. "Okay...I work for Captain Drasdenn, he sent me to kill you because of unpaid debts and shipment losses for important clients."

"Ah Drasdenn, that doesn't surprise me. Well that just won't do," Philipe shook his head.

The car was soon slowing down as they pulled up to a large looking manor house.

"Where are we?" Blaire asked in a trembling voice.

"We have arrived at my home. I think it's only a fair trade. I keep you since your agency tried to have me killed. It seems fair doesn't it? Besides this big old house gets lonely. What it needs is to be filled with life and laughter again," Philipe Grey grinned evilly.

"No! Wait please! Not this!" Blaire whimpered as he gathered her into his arms and began to carry her up the steps towards his mansion, all the while stroking her soft soles, not able to get enough feeling of her trembling, silky flesh under his fingers.

Her sweet giggles and desperate pleas were silenced as the heavy door of the manor shut behind the two of them and Agent 059's mission was completed.

Awesome visuals! Great stand alone story, or also a great premise for another part or two. Hint Hint. hehe :D

:spider:

~BW~

Thank you Angel and Black Widow! I never intended to make a sequel but who knows ^-^!

Great work Miss P and very cool to see you try your hand in a different genre. I think we'd all like to see what happens to Agent 059 next though. ;)

short, and sweet and.... AWESOME!!! wow I loved it. Great story Persephone!!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back