• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Buffy and Willow: Ch. 2 Who Will Break?

odas

(Sorry for the delay between chapters. I was on vacation. WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS FOOT TORTURE. If this is not to your liking, please press the back button NOW.)

CHAPTER 2: WHO WILL BREAK?

Buffy and Willow were still tied to their chairs as they were lowered to the floor. The two men in black robes unhooked the chairs, and tilted them back. As they began to drag their beautiful, barefoot captives, the rollers on the back legs gave a constant, staccato screech.
"Buffy, where are they taking us?" whispered Willow.
"To the fun chamber", whispered Mortimer sarcastically from under his cowl.
"Let me guess," said Buffy, "There will be throw pillows and DVD's for everyone in your frat house basement?"
"Actually, no," said Roland as he dragged the slayer. "This is where we learn how to break you."
As he said that, the two MW intiates sprinkled dust onto their captives as they began to chant.
"Oh, no," yelled Willow. "It's a sleeping cantrip. These guys arrrrrrrr...." Willow suddenly dozed off.
Great , thought Buffy. How incredibly Dungeons and Dragons Then, the view went black.

Buffy dreamt that her childhood cat was purring on her stomach as she laid in bed. She smiled as the rascally cat climbed onto her chest, and started licking at Buffy's right cheek. Then, she started hissing, and Buffy woke herself up trying to shake her face free of the spitting feline.
She realized that it was Willow trying to get her attention by "Psssst" and by trying to blow on Buffy's face. Buffy turned to the right, and saw Willow siting next to her with a terrified expression on her face.
"Buffy. You have to get us out of here," Willow whispered. "I'm getting erie flashbacks of Salem Witch trials."
Buffy opened her eyes fully, and grimaced. Both she and Willow had their hands manacled behind their backs to a wall. They were sitting on an uncomfortable bench against the wall. Buffy rolled her eyes as she realized her feet and her friend's feet were in an oaken stock. Neither of them could see their feet, but they saw their shins dissappear in the wooden frame. Buffy's feet were locked togeter, while Willow's legs spread about two feet apart.
The Frat brother was sitting in front of them with his back towards them. He was speaking quickly to his MW initiates, who were drinking in each word.
"Let me guess," sneered Buffy. "Your going to tickle our toes."
"Uh, Buffy, some of us find that to be incredible torture," said Willow.
"And that's what we like to hear," said the Frat brother as he turned around. "I was explaining to the initiates that the slayer is usually the 'tough one' of the two. I know you think you foiled me because you didn't laugh when you were tickled, but your feet did twitch, and that betrayed you. Now, I have to teach my initiates how to soften you up."
Willow turned in shock and looked at her friend. Buffy, her usual calm self, never batted an eye. "Let me guess," she said. "Your going to tie my toes together. Oh, no. I bet your going to tie my toes apart."
The brother turned with a flat, flexible piece of thick rubber leather. "Keep trying. I'm sure your bracing yourself by guessing what comes next." He quickly whipped the large soles of the slayer's feet. Buffy jumped, expressionless, but covered her right sole with her left foot.
"You see, part of the fun is watching your soles squirm."
Another crack from the whipped leather, and another and another in rapid succession. Buffy bared her teeth, and inhaled sharply on the fifth whipping of her bare soles. But she never crossed her feet to protect them.
"Ah, good. The slayer is acting tough," said the Frat brother. He whipped her soles a sixth, seventh, and eighth time. "Roland, Mortimer. This is called the softening up. I want you two to try it. I want you to both get a thick, real leather strap, and take my place."
As they went to the instrument rack, the Frat brother whipped her soles agian. "I hope you last long. They have to much to learn."
"Why are you doing this to us?" asked Willow, who felt helpless as she watched her friend's torture.
"Be silent, witch. We ask the questions. Not you."
The intiates came back, and each one started using the leather strap on Buffy's soles. She jumped more now that they were comming in faster, and started to lose control.
"ahhh," she moaned, and bit her lip. I have to keep focused , she thought as she closed her eyes. But after two more blind strikes, she found the whippings were worse.
After another "Ooohohohoh," the brother ordered his initiates to stop. "When they are this shade of red, you go to the jar."
Buffy opened her eyes, and saw Roland hand the Frat brother a clay jar. He started dusting her sensitive feet with a powder. "It's best to wear your gloves when dispensing generously with the powder."
Buffy didn't understand what he was trying to accomplish, but the fine sand felt slightly cooling on her raw feet.
"Oh, God, Buffy! No! Not that!" yelled Willow at the black-robed men.
Buffy's left foot started jerking towards her left sole. Then, she stared at them with wide eyes, that were starting to tear. Her jaw was clenched shut, but the initiates could hear the slayers rapid breath between her teeth.
"This is the next step. Itching powder. Sit back and watch."
Willow felt the wooden stocks jump around her ankles as she watched Buffy's legs twitch and wiggle. She couldn't see her feet, but Buffy was frantically trying to scratch each foot with her toes. She quickly separated her toes, and clenched them, trying to relieve the itiching in between them. She started to madly rub the top of each foot against the opposite sole, but only spread the maddening itching sensation to the top of each foot.
"Tell me," whispered the brother. "Would you like some relief from the itching," he asked, in a condescending tone. "All you have to do is ask." Buffy sucked on both lips, with tears running down her cheeks. She was determined not to let them break her. Her rapid breaths could now be heared as she breathed through her nose.
"Mortimer. Would you mind wiping away her tears?"
The initiate came at the slayer with a black bandana.
"Stop this! What do you want!" screamed Willow.
"I would advise you shut your mouth, or we will make it even worse on your friend," snarled the Frat brother.
The initiate took the bandana, and blindfolded the slayer. Buffy swung her head as much as she could.
"The same goes for you, slayer," said the brother. "If you don't cooperate, then your friend will experience your 'fun'. And a little bit more."
Buffy let out a loud sigh, then a quick "AAAhhh" as the slap of leather hit her left sole.
"This is how you get rid of the powder," said the brother, as he whipped Buffy's soles. With each sound of the leather strap whipping in the air, Buffy jumped and covered each sole of her foot with the other one.
"Oh, no. Not that!" said Willow in a panicked voice. Buffy stiffened, and felt a boar-bristle brush rub up and down her right arch. She snickered, and started to laugh. Just as she caught herself, the sensation stopped, and she felt a coarse piece of yarn thread itself between her left toes. She gave a wide mouthed, "AAAAHHHHHAHAHAHAHA," and tried to grab slowly snaking yarn with her toes, but the resistance only made it tickle more.
"OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGOOODODODODODGODOGODGOD! NO MORE! PLEASE!" bellowed Buffy as she felt the bristles along the ball of her foot. She couldn't see, but felt, the bristles quickly run side to side. "AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTMEEEEEEOUUTUTUTUTUT..." sputtered Buffy, trying to brush away the feeling on her soles.
The tickling stopped, and Buffy sniffled to herself. They broke her.

The Frat brother spoke.
"And now, my initiates, we get to the fun part. Move them wherever you would like in the next chamber, and await my orders.
"And, by the way, my little red-headed wiccan. Your outburst is going to make it worse on you two in the next room."

(please let me know what you thought. I have more tickling in store for the next chapter, but more medieval torture, too. Let me know your reactions, and I'll write to that)

Wow!

This was a really great story. I love to read about these two getting tickled. And you have done a great job of it.

As for suggestions: I would really appreciate it if you used feathers on them. That is really my only request. You make them to good to criticize.;) Keep up the good work.

Thanks

Thank you for the feedback. I'll try to use feathers in Chapter 3.:devil:

Chapter 3?

Hey man, I'm diggin this whole story, but is it to be continued? I really hope so, I LOVED where this was going...

?

Was there ever a conclusion to this story or what?

if there isn't a third chapter. WE are prepared to write a 3, if odas approves. We will assume it's irrelevant to odas if there is no response by the 13th.
Love,
Anna and Heather

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back