• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

EBONY FOOT FETISH - HARRY & ASH (M/F)

Mr Nonchalant

TMF Regular
This is not only the first thread that I’ve started, it is the first contribution of any kind that I have made to this wonderful community. I began writing this six days ago and have taken my time to make sure that the plot and all the grammar, vocabulary etc. is correct. Good to get off on the right foot and all that…..
I hope you enjoy reading as much as I enjoyed writing and I hope you’ll give me some feedback. Any constructive criticism would be most appreciated.

Believable fiction or non-fiction, you decide…..…..…..

There’s a rather long introduction to this story. If you would like to skip this then scroll down to *****

Anyway, without further delay…..…..…..

Harry and Ash had known each other since 2001, when they were in the same classes at college and had become good friends, but nothing more. However, Harry had always had a crush on Ash but due to his shy nature he never let on to any of his friends the feelings he had, let alone to Ash herself. After graduating in 2004 they had unfortunately lost contact until, by a kind twist of fate, they were re-united five years later at the age of twenty-six, at a hospital, where Harry had begun working soon after leaving college. As you can probably imagine, Harry was obviously delighted to see Ash again after all this time and was determined not to let her slip through his fingers for a second time.

After a few months of friendly chitter-chatter at work Harry finally summoned up the courage to ask Ash if she’d like to “Go out for a coffee and catch up properly?” Harry clearly wasn’t the most original of people when it came to thinking of a fitting location for a chat! Ash accepted and thereafter, the two of them began spending quite some time together outside work. They would regularly visit the local bars, coffee shops and cinema but remained just friends. Due to Harry’s shyness he hadn’t yet been able find the words to ask Ash out on a real date for fear that he might jeopardise the friendly relationship he currently enjoyed with her.

After a couple of months of trying Harry finally asked Ash if she would like to join him at his flat for a home-cooked meal and a DVD or two. To his disappointment, Ash told him that she wouldn’t be able to make it due to a “pre-existing engagement”. You see, despite being quite a bubbly, playful and forthright person she didn’t feel comfortable with the idea of joining Harry, at his home, for what was a romantic sounding evening. Not at this moment in time anyway. Harry obviously felt somewhat disappointed by this but they remained good friends, just as they had been prior to his proposal. To Harry’s great surprise and delight Ash did, a few weeks later, ask him “Does your offer of a home cooked meal and film or two still stand? Sounds like it might be fun!” Harry’s response was, “Of course it does, are you free this coming Friday night”, to which Ash replied, “Yes, Friday is perfect!”. Over the next couple of days Harry became a bit of a nervous wreck and struggled to concentrate at work. He decided to book the Friday off work so that he could make himself, and his flat, as presentable as possible whilst Ash was at work. Friday came and Harry went out to the barbers for a hair cut and a traditional Turkish shave, money well spent he thought. Upon his return home at 14:00 he vacuumed his apartment and checked his cupboards, fridge and freezer to try and decide upon a fitting meal for the evenings get together and eventually came up with chicken in a red wine sauce with new potatoes and carrots. Fortunately, he had quite a collection of DVDs so finding a suitable film wouldn’t be a great problem!

Towards the end of Ash’s day at work, Harry received a text from her which read, “I need 2 go home 4 a bit after work but will b round ur place 4 8:30. Looking 4ward 2 l8r J X” For the next few hours Harry became a nervous wreck, pacing up and down his apartment for like a animal in a cage. 19:30 came and Harry decided that he should iron his clothes and make himself look as smart as possible and eventually decided upon a long sleeved, burgundy and white plaid shirt, smart trousers and loafers. 20:24 came and he heard the buzz of his intercom and answered with “Ash? Is that you?” to which she replied, “Yes, sorry I’m a little early” in her adorably soft accent. “Don’t worry about it, come on up. My door will be open.” In the intervening period of about twenty seconds Harry thought to himself, “This is it. This is what I’ve been waiting for, for eight years! Don’t try anything too forward.”

Let me describe Harry and Ash to you in some more depth…..…..…..

Harry is twenty-six years old and lives by himself, in a block of flats, on the outskirts of London. He is white, five foot eight inches tall and weighs fifteen stone. Harry is a well built man but at the same time, he is a little overweight. He has long(ish) black hair and brown eyes. As mentioned earlier in this story, Harry is a shy man but, at the same time, he does like a laugh and a joke from time to time and is a typically witty Brit. Harry is a foot fetishist but has never been able to open up to anybody about this.

Ash is also twenty-six but is three months younger than Harry and lives with her parents a few minutes drive from Harry’s flat. She is a black woman of African descent and is quite a bit shorter than Harry at five foot one inch. Her build could best described as pleasantly plump or voluptuous. Ash has black hair that comes down to her shoulders and has brown eyes accentuated by stylish spectacles. As you may have read earlier, she is a woman who is quite bubbly and playful so also enjoys a joke but at the same time, she realises that there is a time and a place for everything.

Now back to the story…..…..…..

Harry’s front door was warily opened by Ash who upon entering said, with a cute smile on her face, “Knock Knock!” At that point, Harry was presented with Ash who was dressed in a beige coloured blouse, blue jeans and leather boots that came half way up her legs to just beneath her knees. As always, she was wearing her glasses and, for a change, had her dark hair tied back.

For the next few seconds Harry was lost for words and just stood looking into Ash’s brown eyes. Eventually though, Ash broke the silence by asking, “Is everything ok Harry?”

Harry: “Yes, sorry. Dinner will be ready in about twenty minutes. Can I offer you a seat?
Ash: “Please.”

Ash then took up a spot on Harry’s two seater sofa at which point Harry thought to himself, “Would it be too forward of me to take a seat next to her at this early stage?” and ultimately decided to sit by himself on an arm chair diagonally across from the sofa.

Ash (smiling): “So how was your day off lazy bones!?”
Harry: “So so, I didn’t get up to much really. How was work for you today?”
Ash: “Was alright really. I’ve been looking forward to tonight all day long though.”

After another eighteen minutes or so of making small talk Harry excused himself and went into the kitchen to set up the meal he’d made. Five minutes later he called through, “Dinner’s ready.” At that point, Ash stood up and made her way into the kitchen where she saw Harry standing by his circular table decorated in a white throw and a single candle in the middle. Harry then pulled a chair from beneath the table and smiled at Ash as if to say, “Would you like a seat dear?” Ash took a seat and admired the meal he had prepared for the two of them.

Harry: “Can I offer you a drink? I have either red or white wine.”
Ash: “Red would be perfect please.”
Harry: “Red it is!”

Harry then poured Ash and himself a large glass of red wine and took a seat opposite. They settled down for their meal and for the next hour or so they were chatting freely and openly with each other, just as they had done all those years ago at college. “Just like old times” Harry thought to himself whilst smiling coyly. Sometime after finishing their meals Harry asked Ash “Would you like to go into the lounge and watch a DVD or some TV?”

Ash: “Sure. What have you got?”
Harry: “Allsorts. I’m a bit of a film buff even if I do say so myself! Do you have any preference?”
Ash: “How about a comedy? You know me, I love to laugh!”
Harry: “Comedy it is. Have you seen ‘Tropic Thunder’? It’s a comedy war film, if you can imagine that!?”
Ash: “No, I’ve not seen that but will give it a watch for sure.”
Harry: “Ok. I’m ready when you are. Would you like another glass of wine?”
Ash: “Please. Only if you are as well though.”
Harry: “Yeah, I’ll have another I think.”

With that Harry poured another two glasses of wine and handed one of them to Ash who then followed Harry into the lounge and once again, took a seat on his sofa whilst Harry set everything up before courageously, taking a seat next to his friend. As he sat down with a certain awkwardness she looked across to him and said, through her pearly smile, “Just relax Harry. I am!” to which Harry responded, whilst smiling back, “Ok Ash, I’ll try.” After about fifteen minutes of the movie, Harry had become more comfortable, sat back and kicked his shoes off.

Ash (smiling): “I’m glad to see that you’re finally relaxing!”
Harry (smiling): “Yeah, it’s taken a while but I finally feel more at ease. Thanks to you.”
Ash (still smiling): “You’re welcome!”

Three quarters of an hour into the movie both Harry and Ash had totally relaxed but nature called, he stood up and went to the bathroom before returning a few minutes later to find Ash curled up on his sofa with her boots on his upholstery!”

Harry (smiling): “My my. You look relaxed there!”
Ash (realising how she was sat): “Oh sorry! I shouldn‘t have my feet on your sofa, especially not whilst wearing my boots.”
Harry (still smiling): “Don’t worry about it!”

Harry then sat down next to Ash and nonchalantly lifted her legs into his lap. They sat like this for the next five minutes before Ash truly shocked Harry by asking him, “Hey Harry…..would you mind taking my boots off? It’s bad enough that I put my feet up on your sofa whilst wearing my boots. I would hate to crease or dirty your pants at all.”

Harry: “Don’t worry about it but I will take your boots off if you like?”
Ash (smiling shyly): “Yes please.”

Being a foot fetishist Harry didn’t need asking again and started to slowly unzip Ash’s boots to unveil the chubby but painfully cute, size four feet encased within a thick pair of black socks. Another few minutes passed whilst Harry’s brain tried to process the scenario he’d been dealt. Finally, he thought to himself, “I’ve come this far…..” before placing his left hand on Ash’s right foot and began gently rubbing.

Ash (with a great smile on her face): “Now who’s relaxed!?”
Harry (with a look of nervousness): “Sorry, I didn’t mean to be too forward. I hope you don’t mind?”
Ash: “Actually, I do mind. You see…..you’ve left my socks on!”
Harry: “Would you…..errr…..”
Ash (interrupting): “Like you to take my socks off?”
Harry (stuttering): “Errr…..”
Ash (interrupting again): “Yeah, I would like you to take my socks off and, if you don’t mind, I’d like you to give my bare feet the best massage you’ve got!”
Harry (smiling again): “My pleasure!”

With that, Harry reached his left hand up underneath the right leg of Ash’s jeans leg, found the top of her sock and started peeling the sock down over her calf before clearing her ankle and heel to expose half of Ash’s white skinned sole. At that point, Ash interrupted with, “Too late to go back now!” to which Harry shot back with, “Wouldn’t want to!”. He continued the undressing of her right foot and within seconds was presented with one of the chubbiest but definitely the cutest foot he’d ever seen and just sat staring at her tiny toes. Ash then asked him, whilst giggling and wiggling her recently freed toes, “Well? What are you waiting for?” She lifted her left leg and foot so that it rested across her right leg. “Nothing at all!” came Harry’s reply before he started repeating the process all over again, whilst making sure he took his time! Within two minutes Harry had two bare, chunky feet resting across his lap and shuffled around ninety degrees so that the soles of Ash’s feet were pointing right at him.

Harry had been fantasising about this since he first became friends with Ash eight years earlier and looked up to see Ash looking back, over the tops of her spectacles, with a look that said “What are you waiting for?”. Harry then immediately began getting to work. He began pressing the pads of her chubby toes and running his fingers in and out of the eight cleavages whilst removing any bits of sock he found lodged between her toes before moving down and across the balls of her feet and making circular motions with his thumbs.

By this point, the movie had become somewhat of a side-show!

Ash (smiling): “WOW! You’re pretty good at this. Had some practice have you?”
Harry (fearing that he’d been outed): “Errr…..Hey, do you know how I could massage your feet better?”
Ash (cocking her head to the side)
Harry: “If you were lay on your stomach with the soles of your feet looking up at me…..”
Ash (with a big grin on her face): “Absolutely!”

With that, Ash twisted her way round so her stomach was now where she would normally be sat and her breasts, shoulders, arms and head were laying across the arm of the chair. Remember, this is only a two seater sofa so Ash had to bend her legs at her knees, therefore, her feet came to rest high up on Harry’s chest, just beneath his chin. Harry could barely hide his excitement as he had the cutest feet in the world wrinkled up against his chest, Ash then began teasing him as she pressed her toes into Harry’s chest so that the white skin on the soles of her feet became taut. After a moment of Harry just staring into the soles of Ash’s feet she looked back over her left shoulder with a look to say, “I‘ve not got all day!”. That was the only invite Harry needed and he then clasped his hands around each of her feet and began a slow and sensual rub, interrupted only by the occasional toe wiggle or sole scrunch from Ash. Harry thought to himself that he must’ve died a few hours earlier and that this was his heaven!

Harry: “Hey Ash…..”
Ash (with a wide grin across her face): “Mmmm…..Yeah? Please don’t tell me that you need to stop!”
Harry: “Course not hun. I was just wondering, are these tiny toes and wrinkled soles of yours ticklish at all!?”
Ash (with a hint of trepidation in her voice): “Errr…..”
Harry (after a moment of silence): “Didn’t quite catch that Ash…..”
Ash (hurryingly): “No Harry, my feet aren’t ticklish at all!”
Harry (shrugging his shoulders): “Oh ok. In that case you won’t mind if I begin to lightly stroke the soles of these feet you have pressed against my chest. You see, my fingers are getting a little tired now!”
Ash (with a quiver in her voice): “No, that wouldn’t bother me at all.”

With that Ash turned her head, only to see Harry staring back with raised eyebrows.

Harry: “Fair enough then!”

Ash turned back and immediately felt Harry’s finger nails running from the base of her toes to the heel of her foot and back again.

Ash (with her face buried in the arm of Harry’s couch): “hehehehehehehehehehe”
Harry (chuckling):“Oh!? I thought you weren’t ticklish Ash!”
Ash (giggling): “No, you must’ve misheard me! Just stop and go back to that massage! hehehehehe”
Harry: “Nah! You lied to me so I’m going to have to tickle your soles for another ten minutes, another ten minutes at least!”
Ash: “No, please don’t! I‘m sorry!”
Harry: “Too late hun.”

At that very moment, Harry wrapped his right arm around Ash’s calves and began digging his fingers into the skin beneath her toes.

Ash (soles scrunched tightly): “hehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahahahehehehahaha…..…..…..…..…..Plllllhehehehehehehehehehe…..…..…..…..…..Sthahahahahahahahahaha…..…..…..…..…..T-Ti-Tic-Tickl…..…..…..…..…..Meee…..…..…..…..…..hehehehehehehehehehe”
Harry: “Sorry! No can do!”

Harry then pulled back Ash’s toes thus flexing the skin on the soles of her feet before scribbling his fingers all over:

Ash (with tears running down her rounded cheeks): Sthahahahahahahahahaha…..…..…..…..…..T-Ti-Tic-Tickl…..…..…..…..…..Meee…..…..…..…..…..hehehehehehehehehehe”

Finally, Ash managed to free her right foot and started flailing around like mad and pounding her body up and down on the couch. Harry eventually stopped tickling Ash’s left foot and began massaging it using both of his hands. After all of the flailing, Ash’s right foot had come to rest on Harry’s right shoulder and as she enjoyed the massage she playfully started pressing her right foot into his face. After a few minutes, and Harry’s total acceptance of what she was doing, Ash turned to him and said something that rocked him to his core…..“Me thinks someone has got a bit of a foot fetish! hehehe”

Harry (with a quiver in his voice): “Errrrrrrrr……………”
Ash (with a look of amusement on her face): “I’ll take that as a yes should I?”

Harry then released her left foot, freeing her for the first time in the best part of an hour at which point Ash turned herself over to her original position, cheekily stuck her tongue out, and pressed her soft soles into the lower parts of Harry’s cleanly shaven face, particularly around his chin, cheeks, nose and mouth before she asked him a question that totally stumped him, she asked, “So are you going to open up your mouth and give my toes a home!?” Being slightly shocked by this Harry could only open his mouth half an inch but that gave the big toe on Ash’s right foot enough room to burrow it’s way in. Whilst Harry was pondering this situation he’d got himself into, Ash continued to stroke Harry’s cheek with her free foot.

A few minutes later……………

Harry (removing Ash’s big toe from his mouth): “You asked for this…..”
Ash (with her head cocked to one side again): “Huh!?”

At that very moment Harry took both his hands and tightly held Ash’s ankles together before running his tongue in between her toes.

Ash (soles scrunched tightly): “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo…..…..…..…..…..Plllllhehehehehehehehehehe…..…..…..…..…..Sthahahahahahahahahaha…..…..…..…..…..T-Ti-Tic-Tickl…..…..…..…..…..Meee…..…..…..…..…..hehehehehehehehehehe”
Harry (slowly removing his tongue): “Ok then!”

With that, Harry began nibbling on the balls of Ash’s feet and licking up and down her soles before beginning nibbling around the heel area. Within a few seconds of this worshipping session Ash was lying back as far as she could go and smiling the widest grin imaginable. After half an hour of Harry licking and nibbling Ash’s feet he took his attention off her soles and, looked down at her to see tears running down her cheeks.

Harry (with some concern in his voice): “What’s up babe?”
Ash (whilst wiping away the tears): “Nothing at all. I’m just so happy!”
Harry (with a tear in his eye): “You know Ash, I’ve had a crush on you since the first time we met all those years ago.”
Ash (smiling): “Really?”
Harry (smiling back): “Really really.”
Ash: “You know what……………I…..I…..”
Harry: “Take your time hun.”
Ash: “I’ve always felt these feelings towards you too. I just didn’t want to risk ruining the friendship we’ve always had.”
Harry (smiling down at Ash): “That’s how I felt…..I just wish that things hadn‘t taken this long to blossom between us.”

With that Harry took her feet away from his face and placed them to the side of him before lowering himself down to lay with Ash, they cuddled for a moment before she kissed him on his cheek which led to him kissing her back, on the lips. Before long Harry and Ash were ‘making out’ on his couch.

By this time, it was getting late and Ash complained about feeling tired. Having had a two large glasses of wine Harry didn’t want Ash driving home so offered her a place to sleep. She accepted before he stood up, wrapped his arms underneath her and carried her to his bed room, he gently placed her on his bed and removed her glasses before wrapping her in his duvet and sitting down beside her.

Harry: “I hope you enjoyed tonight as much as I did hun…..”
Ash (eyes closed but still smiling): “Of course I did!”
Ash (whilst Harry stood up): “Where are you going?”
Harry: “Shhhhh…..”

Within seconds Harry was on his knees at the foot of the bed, lifting the duvet above Ash’s feet before giving her size fours a deep, kneading massage until she slipped away to the land of nod.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this story and as I mentioned at the top, I hope you’ll give me some feedback.

So…..…..…..having read this do you believe it’s a true story or are you going with fiction?
Am I Harry? Am I not? What do you reckon!? Ask and I’ll P.M. you.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back