• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Old Man Orville's Farm: Part II (Multiple M/F, sexual situations, VERY Adult)

Black Widow

TMF Poster
Old Man Orville's Farm Part II

Part I can be found here
Part III can be found here

“What do you mean we might have to sell the farm!?” demanded Cassie as she nearly dropped the bowl of corn on the cob. Her grandfather scratched the back of his neck, and her grandmother silently scooped more mashed potatoes onto his plate.

“Well, we're having a hard time making the payments to the bank, Cassie.” I'm not sure what else to do; ya know I don't like handouts.” paused her grandfather. “Though, Mr. Orville Perkins has recently offered to loan us the money if we needed it...” he began.

“What!?” yelled Cassie. “Pap, you know those Perkins' are NO good!” She nearly jumped out of her seat when her grandfather slammed his hands down onto the table.

“Cassie, please.... don't raise your voice at the dinner table.” reminded her grandmother.

“Mr. Perkins has helped a lot of people in this town. Heck, he's even at church every Sunday and has proven himself to be a man to rely on in times of need.” said her grandfather admiringly.

“The whole town seems to be in awe of that old coot. Parents are even sendin' their grown daughters to his farm, and they never come back the same. Don't you think there's somethin' fishy about that?” the frustrated Cassie inquired.”

“Those rebellious young ladies could stand to be knocked down a peg er two.” grunted her grandfather. “Besides, you never hear em' complainin' bout it, so he must not be all that bad.”

“His nasty sons chase around me and Lilah almost every day through Mr. Morris' corn fields!” shouted the now furious Cassie. “We can't even....” she began before her grandfather cut her off.

“Oh heavens! What harm has a little chasin' done ya'? And what did I tell you about traipsing through Mr. Morris' corn fields? If you girls weren't out where ya didn't belong, maybe those boys wouldn't bother ya none!” bellowed her grandfather.

She knew she had stuck her foot in her mouth. “Sorry Pap Paw.” replied Cassie with her head down, silently kicking herself for mentioning the cornfields. “It won't happen again.” she mumbled under her breath.

“See that it doesn't, else it'll be you bein' sent up to Mr. Perkins farm for a much needed obedience lesson''.” He gruffly replied.

Cassie's hazel eyes flew open and she glanced over at her grandmother, who didn't say a word. The room grew painfully quiet.

“Gram, may I be excused? I've a lot of chores to finish before sundown.” said the unhappy Cassie.

“Go on then, darlin. I'll clean up the dishes.” the sweet old woman winked at her.

Cassie got up and pulled on her black hat and cowboy boots which came up to her calves. Then she pushed open the squeaky screen door and walked out without a word.

“Someone's gotta get through to that girl. She'll never find a husband with that saucy attitude of hers.” said her grandfather shaking his head as he bit into an ear of corn.

The Perkins boys finally reached their farm, with Chet carrying the petite Lilah slung over his shoulder. She hoped that if she behaved, they'd let her go sooner.

“Ah, Pa must already be in the barn.” said Wilbur thoughtfully as he observed the unhinged latch to the barn door.

Upon entering the dusty old barn, Lilah noticed it looked and smelled similar to every other barn she'd been in. There were tractors, bales of hay, and other random farm tools scattered about. She was curious, though, when Wilbur moved aside a few hay bales and revealed a trap door in the floor which opened up to a set of stairs. Chet held on tightly to Lilah; wincing as his hand ran up her dress deliberately groping her rounded ass as he held her steady, but she knew it was pointless to fight him. More than anything, she didn't want to endure any more hellacious tickle torture. If only she knew where she was going, she would have fought for all she was worth and took off running, never to look back.

As it was, Chet descended down the stairs first with one arm wrapped around Lilah, and a kerosene lamp gripped tightly with his other hand. Following behind was Wilbur, who shut the trap door and walked closely behind, in case the little brunette decided to try anything.

“What is this place?” thought the confused, captive Lilah as they walked down the long flight of stairs.

She jumped abruptly when she heard the sudden, faint echo of a woman shrieking from below. They arrived at the bottom of the stairs, and Wilbur cut in front of Chet to unlock a large, heavy, wooden door. After relocking the multiple locks from the other side, Wilbur grabbed a nearby torch and led the way down the dark underground passageway. The tunnel opened up to an indoor arena, and the feminine screams of laughter became louder and even more piercing. Dozens of flaming torches illuminated the spacious arena. The light bounced off of the stocks and other crude wooden and metal fixtures strategically set up. Some were connected by chains right to the walls, and others looked very heavy and self standing, with ropes, leather cuffs and straps draped over them.

As they rounded a corner, the source of the pitiful screeching of a highly distressed young woman came into view. Old Man Orville sat atop his wooden stool before a naked, pretty little strawberry blonde of no more than 22. Her wrists and ankles were held in the air and trapped in what looked like a type of medieval stocks, while her back hung parallel to the ground. Her shaking ass was held at eye level to the devious older man. With a large pointed goose feather, he lazily yet consistently flicked the devilish fronds up and down the screaming girl's completely accessible slit; running the very tip a little faster after locating her ticklish clitoris. He'd been at it for hours now, and it was evident by the sound of her hoarse voice and dripping wet ****. Lilah immediately recognized her as Heather, the rebellious girl who'd recently broken up with Orville's rotund nephew, Tommy. She also happened to be the daughter of a baker, who recently came into a large sum of money which saved his business, thanks to Orville Perkins.

The old man continued to dip and slide the white feather all along Heather's juicy, pink pussy and the ticklish crevices around it before he acknowledged his sons, and when he looked up at them, an evil smile drew upon his lips. He motioned over to a heavy, stationary, wooden device which they knew as the Wooden Horse. Chet lowered Lilah to her feet, and while her eyes were fixed on the suspended, screaming Heather, he anxiously pulled the frightened girl's dress up over her head, leaving her in her white lace Cheeky panties. Snapping out of her shocked trance, Lilah yelped and quickly brought her arms up to cover her now bare breasts. She slowly walked backwards as the younger Perkins brother accosted her, but within only a few steps, she backed into Wilbur who grabbed her by her upper arms.

Chet bound Lilah's wrists in front of her with a thin leather strap and led the half naked raven haired beauty over to the dreadful looking Wooden Horse. He positioned Lilah over a plank of wood, then lifted her legs and forced her to place her knees on two adjacent bales of hay. He tuned out her begging to be released as he deftly fastened straps which restrained her knees and ankles widely apart. Wilbur finished it off by stretching out Lilah's arms in front of her, then tied off the end of the strap around her wrists to a metal hook on the end of the wooden plank. She tested her bonds as she fought to pull back her arms, then realized with a few tries her vulnerable ass was disturbingly pushed up into the air, her knees were widely parted, and the soles of her bare feet were facing the ceiling. When she picked up her head to glance in front of her, she had a perfect view of Old Man Orville going to town tickling the frantically squirming Heather.

He let the frazzled girl rest momentarily as he gathered up a metal contraption which was placed on a table next to him.

“Remember what happened the last time you let a session with me just... “slip” your pretty little mind, hmm?” asked the old man as he fixed a strap around the struggling Heather's firm thighs. Tears stained her pretty face as he next attached the cold, metal labia spreaders to her quivering, pussy lips. He then spread them open and attached the opposite ends of the clamps to the straps hugging her inner thighs.

“Was a shame ta hear what ya done to my nephew, Tommy.” Orville said as he let a finger run along the thigh straps. Heather's eyes widened as she felt his ominous fingers trailing around her most ticklish areas.

“To find out that you were fuckin' around behind his back, and after that generous deal we made to save your father's bakery.” he shook his head in disappointment; his lingering fingers never ceasing their exploration of her inner thighs.

“Please Mmmisterr Ppperkins!! Tommy tickled me ev...every day f..ff..for months! I couldn't t..ttake it aanymore. Aannd I broke up with hh..hhiim before I... be...before I...” she stuttered upon realizing she'd sealed her fate. Orville had a special way of punishing little tramps who engaged in premarital sex.

“So you were a naughty girl.” he grinned ear to ear. “You know what this means.” He raked his nails down the backs of both of her thighs.

She let out a shrill screech and wiggled her suspended body as best she could. Orville got up from his stool and carried with him a silky black blindfold, which he playfully let dangle along her body as he approached her shaking head.

“Unless you want Daddy to find out he'll be losing his business because of your wretched sins, I reckon you listen, and listen good. Now, because you've shown ya can't behave without constant supervision, you'll be spendin' a full year as my personal live-in maid, and I'll be havin' none of yer sassin'.

“Noooooo!!!!” hollered Heather. “You'll never keep me here!!”

Orville calmly bent down and secured the blindfold over her eyes, tying it snugly behind her head. “Didn't we find out last time how much more sensitive you were once you orgasmed?” he whispered to her. He traced his tongue along the contours of her left ear, making her squeal and shudder.
“Wilbur, Tommy,” he called out as he stood back up. “Be good boys and keep my little tickle wench warm for me while I have a little “chat” with Miss Lilah. Orville began. “And Wilbur, use the gag, would ya? Papa's got some important business to attend.” he added with an evil smile and a wink.

A sly smile came to a corner of Wilbur's mouth and his beady eyes narrowed as he casually walked over to the petrified, blindfolded Heather.

“Now, don't you go anywhere!” cackled Orville as he slapped both of her hanging bare asscheeks. She cried out and shook her head vigorously with tears streaming down her face as the merciless Wilbur stuffed a gag in her mouth. She knew how heinous Tommy was, but Wilbur was ten times worse... almost as ruthless as Old Man Orville himself. She could only pray that she'd pass out quickly.

“Well, what do we have here?” the old man inquired as he strode over to where Lilah was bound to the menacing looking Wooden Horse. “Ahh yes: Miss Lilah. I recall my younger son has taken a great liking to you. Seeing as how you're now 18, and I'm a bargaining man...” the old man started. “It's come to my attention recently that your parent's smithy may be in trouble, ain't that so? Now, I'd be happy to help out your family... if you'll do me a favor in return.

Scared to death after the display she saw of poor Heather, she meekly asked,”Wwwhaat favor, Mr. Orville, sir?”

“I believe you'd make my boy Chet here a fine wife. I'd certainly be pleased to have such a delicious piece of candy as a daughter-in-law as well!” the horny old goat chuckled as he gave her soft, plush ass a squeeze.”

The raven haired girl gasped upon feeling Orville's cold, bony hands on her ass. “Marry Ch..chh...Chet!? I....I couldn't possibly!” shrieked Lilah, shaking like a leaf.

“Of course, we'd have to make sure you've not been a promiscuous little harlot.” he said as he tucked both of his cold, boney pointer fingers underneath the elastic of her panties and traced them along the inner curves of her ass cheeks.

A shocked squeal excaped Lilah's ruby lips as she felt the sinister old man abruptly yank the crotch of her lacy white panties to the side, exposing her sweet little shaven **** and sensitive ass crack. Chet looked on from behind him, practically foaming at the mouth with the sultry display before his eyes. With his thumbs, Orville spread her juicy pussy open to see that her hymen was still in tact. He smiled and reached up to give her helpless protruding clitoris a generous tickle, which caused her to burst into laughter and uselessly try to bring her legs together to protect her privates from his ticklish onslaught. “That's a good girl. I knew you weren't a little slut who needs to be punished like Miss Whitman over there, who will eventually learn her lesson....but not for a long, long time, I'd wager.” the old fiend chuckled.

Lilah looked up at the pitiful display of Heather as Wilbur sat on the stool placed between her trembling legs, still chewing on a long blade of grass. Her ogre of an ex, Tommy, sat behind her with his flexing fingers poised at her armpits, one of her worst spots. A bead of sweat rolled down her neck as she tried to remove her blindfold and beg through her gag. He stared at her for a few minutes with no mercy in his eyes as he continued to chew on the flimsy blade of grass. Finally he took the long stalk from of his mouth and looked at it from a few different angles. With a nod to Tommy, the ticklish attack ensued. Tommy cruelly dug his fat fingers up and down her open stretched armpits, causing the strawberry blonde beauty to thrash around as if she were being electrocuted. Wilbur twirled the blade of grass down the undersides of her thighs, flicking closer and closer to her soaking wet ****. He'd let the wispy strokes tickle the rounded curves of her ass cheeks before casually gliding it back up through her ticklish crack. Tommy was quickly scribbling all 10 fingers around Heather's open armpits, letting them lightly scatter up and down her outstretched arms, lingering around the space along her elbows before again descending down to her ticklish hollows. If she wasn't bound by the ankle and wrist cuffs, she would have hit the ceiling as the devious Wilbur began simultaneously scraping his fingernails from her wriggling toes down to her pink heels. Heather screamed at the top of her lungs, much to the delight of her tormentors.

Lilah watched as both of the young men's ticklish torture methods became worse than the last. She started to whimper; fearing the unbearable idea of her own fate, as she was in such a vulnerable position.

“Now don't you fret none, little darlin. None of the girls are harmed down here... they're just.... very thoroughly disciplined.” he added with a raspy guffaw. “Now, I s'pose it's time we git to persuadin' you to marry my boy Chet by mornin'. Ready Chet?” the evil old man signaled to his salivating son who stood behind him, turkey feathers aiming right at the unsuspecting restrained girl's feet; 3 torturous feathery tools for each ticklish sole. “Before we begin, I'll offer ya one more chance to give in now, little Lilah. Whatcha got to say?” the creepy old man Orville asked the shaking olive skinned beauty.

“Pppppplease, Mr. Orviviviville...siiirrr.... The...th..there must be anononother wwwaay..” the timid Lilah was able to squeak out.

“We'll see if you still feel that way in an hour!” quipped the old sadistic farmer, as he sliced through the lacy material of her white panties with his trusty pocketknife; the last shred of protection concealing her sensitive privates fell to the floor in shreds. He directly danced his cold, rigid fingers along the insides of her thighs where her legs met the hips, and nodded to the more than ready Chet. The younger son started unceremoniously flicking the 6 pointed feathers up and down the screaming girl's trapped feet, being sure to slide in and out of her wriggling toes. Lilah howled and shook her head from side to side...trying in vain to wiggle her ass and close together her widespread legs. Old Man Orville moved his ticklish rampage all over her ticklish bouncing ass cheeks. He slid his finger pads along the outer edges of her shapely ass, then let his fingernails scrape along where her rounded cheeks met her thighs.

“Pleeeeehehehheaase Mrrr. Perkhinnnss!!! the hysterical brunette screamed, hoping the horrible men would have mercy on her.

She momentarily looked up to where poor Heather was now having her clitoris alternately licked and sucked while Wilbur scrambled his blade of grass all around her wiggling ass and widely parted pussy lips. Tommy made it all even more maddening as he tickled all around her bouncing tits; scrambling his chubby fingers over the lush, sensitive flesh. He spent a considerable amount of time lightly flicking over her dark pink nipples. Watching poor Heather's peril made Lilah's own ticklish sensations instantly worse as Orville brought down a large turkey feather upon her widespread ass crack; stopping just short of the entrance of her sweet juicy pussy hole. Her ankles could only move a fraction of an inch from side to side in a desperate attempt to escape the fiendish fronds lashing at her insanely ticklish feet.

Chet decided it wasn't eliciting the response he was hoping for, even though his poor bride-to-be was screaming with laughter. Shifting all 6 feathers to one hand, he turned a few of the feathers over so the stiff quills also scribbled along her desperate pink sole. He lapped his wiggling tongue all over her other foot, forcing her to cry out like an animal in pain. Lilah was alternating screaming with silent laughter as he delved his slimy tongue in and out of her flexing toes, all the while furiously feathering the soft fronds and sharp, stiff quills to completely assault her right foot. Orville kept the silky feather lingering upon her cute little virgin asshole, and let his other hand scramble maniacally all over her unprotected pussy mound; his thumb and pinkie finger lightly grazing around the entrance to her now dripping vagina.

Orville noticed the glistening, moistened, fleshy folds. “Looks like you've picked a randy little minx, Chet, my boy!” said the old man happily. “She's already getting nice and wet.”

“I knew she'd be easy to train.” laughed Chet between slurps of her slippery toes. “And just think, Lilah! We have years and years to discover ALL of your ticklish spots!” the mullet headed redneck added. Lilah couldn't stand it anymore. These horrible sensations were dreadfully new to her, and she knew she'd never make it out of this hell without submitting to them. In one last, high pitched screech, she swore that she'd marry Chet.

The old man smiled back at his devious son, and continued slowly sliding the ticklish feather along one side of her trembling labia; pretending not to have heard the desperate, giggling brunette. He expertly drew out the sensations and paused momentarily before applying the wicked feather down the other side of her ticklish, puffy lips. All Lilah could do was giggle hard and writhe her slick, perspiring body in response to their unfaltering strokes of insanity. After another 10 minutes of mind numbing torture, the old man graciously set down the treacherous tickle tool near his wooden stool.

With a firm slap brought down on each of her now pink ass cheeks, he stood and said, “All right, Chet. She's all yours! I got some unfinished business with my own little tickle whore. Welcome to the family, darlin!” he grinned a toothless smile then sauntered back over to poor Heather, unbuckling his belt and slowly pulling down his zipper.

Chet happily dropped his own jeans to his dirty work boots, revealing a long, thick, yet curved, hard on aiming at the ceiling. He brushed his hot genitals against Lilah's widespread snatch, and delighted at hearing her subdued weeping as he playfully ran his plump cockhead up, down, and all around her wetness.

“I want ya tah feel what ya done to me. It's yer fault fer lookin' so temptin' and bein' so ticklish! I'll have to punish you for that, ya dirty girl!” he teased as he rubbed his raging hard cock head up and down her slippery slit, as if he were painting a fence. Lilah started begging him not to tickle her again; that she'd be happy to be his wife if only he'd have mercy.

“Don't fret none, sugah. I can wait for our weddin' night tmorrah. Can't promise I can keep my hands off the rest of yer ticklish little smokin' body though!” he added as he quickly scrambled his wiggling fingers up and down her sides, dipping into her terribly ticklish armpits.

Lilah's body bucked with a sudden burst of energy as she felt him mercilessly skim his fingers along her sensitive ribs and hips, snaking them up her armpits and wriggling them madly there. He rested his rock hard meat between her bouncing asscheeks, and it made her struggle even harder in a vain attempt to buck him from her. The veiny underside of his cock tickled as it slipped against her slick crack, forcing her to bounce up and down against him; effectively and unintentionally jacking him off. Giggling uncontrollably, Lilah lifted her head to try to get more precious air into her lungs, only to see the three men ravishing poor Heather.

The thrashing strawberry blonde had to bear the hefty Tommy fluttering his feathers over her supple breasts and tender armpits, the remorseless Wilbur wildly scribbling his fingernails all over the bottoms of her jerking bound feet, and the brutal Old man Orville, who, with his old jeans around his ankles, was between her smooth, widespread legs rhythmically moving his hips. It wasn't until Lilah tossed her head to remove her now sweat soaked hair from her face that she realized what Orville was doing to the unfortunate girl. He was sliding his hungry cock in and out of her clean shaven, unprotected, soaked ****. With his left hand, he pulled back her slippery clit hood. While the devious fingers from his right hand mercilessly flicked at least half a dozen pointed feathers over her disturbingly exposed clitoris, she tossed her head back howling with laughter.

The gagged girl started to quickly shake her head back and forth, continuously begging a muffled “Please Please Please!! Nooooooo!!!!!! Dooohohoon'tt makkke meeee cummmmmm!!!!!” The three men exchanged evil glances and increased their tickling; Tommy brought down 4 turkey feathers on each of her nipples, Wilbur scribbled all 10 fingers on one foot while devilishly sucking on the toes from her other, and Old Man Orville continuously pounded his cock into her drenched, open love hole. He alternated the direction of his grinding hips, banging so hard into her his balls slapped against her ass.. meanwhile he never ceased the clit tickling. Lilah could tell the shivering victim couldn't last much longer. She cringed watching with horror as the men refused to let up on the exhausted Heather. Within minutes she let out a blood curdling scream and spasmed numerous times; her long denied orgasm washed over her entire body like an electric current.

Lilah suddenly remembered her own ticklish torture as Chet reached his hands around her thighs and dug his fingers into the crevices of her pussy mound, forcing her to scream and quickly jiggle her buns against his throbbing cock. A short time after, she heard Chet let out a loud groan and felt the spurts of hot semen land all over her ass and lower back. She could feel his cock pulsing against her ass, his cum dribbling down her crack which sent a shiver up her spine. Trying to catch her breath, she lethargically looked up at Heather and tears swelled in her eyes as the three horrible bastards weren't done with her.

Old man Orville was sitting back on his stool facing the dangling girl's ticklish privates. He obscenely spread her full ass cheeks with both hands and viciously licked all around her tight asshole. She screamed with laughter as the old man interchanged dipping his fiendish tongue up and down her ticklish ass crack and letting it slide between her slippery wet folds, flicking it lightly against her overly stimulated rosebud. Tommy was now using his tongue to flick against the soft flesh of her underarms, leading slowly but surely down to her accessible armpits. Wilbur was using his teeth to nibble on her defenseless feet in addition to scribbling his fingernails up and down the backs of her calves. She was horrendously sensitive after her orgasm, and it was clear these men were hell bent at breaking this young woman.

Lilah blinked rapidly as her vision was blocked by the face of the 22 year old Chet's freckled face. He leaned in to kiss his reluctant fiancee, and a few seconds of hesitation on her part was quickly remedied by a light tracing of his fingers between her shoulder blades, all the way up through her neck. He pressed his dry lips hard against the giggling cutie, forcing her to kiss him back if it meant even a momentary end to the tickling. Finally, he brought his fingers to a rest right against his lovely ticklish pet's armpits again. She looked at him with widened eyes and held her breath as he looked at her very seriously.

“Just one last thing, darlin. We know you and miss Cassie have a secret hiding place in the woods. Mind tellin' your future husband where we could find her? Ya know my older brother, Wilbur, has taken a great liking to the feisty little vixen.” he grinned with a dark yellow stained toothy smile as she started to stutter.

“Oooh pppplease....I...I ccccann't betray Cassieee...” she begged.

He made quick, intermittent jabs with one finger in each vulnerable armpit, starting up her helpless giggles again as she tried to talk.

“I really don't wanna have to let Pa and Wilbur help me tickle you like they did that scarlet, Heather, but I will if you don't tell me what I need ta know...” he began as he circled 2 more fingers in her twitching armpits to show his solemnity.

Heather was still screaming as much as her strained voice would allow her, and Chet moved aside so Lilah could take another look at the amply suffering girl. Orville's white haired head rolled in circles, his lips and tongue lazily tickling her engorged clitoris while the 2 young men unrelentingly ran fingers and feathers all over the rest of her naked body. Lilah quickly shot a look back at Chet and started to sob.

“At the spillover, under the big Oak tree..” she hurriedly admitted. “W...wweee were going to meet there tonight at sunset.”

“Sunset, ye say? Well...that's no place for a couple of pretty young things such as yerselves to meet that late. Who knows who you might run into.” Chet winked, kissed her neck, and walked over to whisper in Wilbur's ear. They exchanged glances and grinned evilly, and Lilah laid her exhausted head on the wooden board, already hating herself.

:spider:

~BW~

Last edited:
This Perkins clan are as sadistic, merciless, lecherous and fiendish a group of tickling perverts as I've ever seen in the hallowed halls of the TMF's story forums. I really hope they get some kind of come-uppance. But not before this little tale is played out. ;)

Bravo Black Widow, it's no easy task to write multiple ticklers but here you've used gang tickling, multiple lees, ingenious bondage, inventive torments and naughty, kinky red-hot action of the first order.

Things are going to get interesting for Cassie now. Bring it on! :D

Another great story Black Widow! I really enjoyed part 2 and I'm looking forward to part 3!

Thank you for sharing your talents with us!

Wonderfully well written. As a female lee, I can totally appreciate the nuances you bring to your stories. Thanks for sharing! I hope you continue.

Searingly, scathingly hot and twisted. You made this "dark" with the blistering non-con aspect but at the same time entertaining enough for it be very, VERY enjoyable.

This is not just some of YOUR best work, but some of THE best work here.

I love the tone of it, your writing Voice. The tone of it is almost Chuck Palahniuk dark. Twisted and funny at the same time, but it also carries a sincere weight and depth and almost a message behind it all to make the piece MEAN something and SAY something. About ourselves maybe? If I'm Chuck P and Chuck is to books what David Fincher has been to movies then you're Eli Roth, Stanley Kubrick and Quentin Tarantino all smushed together with a dash of original dangerous writing that leaves a blazing trail behind its wake.

As the stressful holiday season comes to a close, Part III of Orville's Farm will be arriving very soon. I hope everyone has a terrific New Year, and I look forward to the delicious creativity in store for 2010! ;)

Skating the brilliant edge between twisted and sexy. I love it! Though I hope the girls prevail in the end.

I always root for the girls too Palindrome, but we are in the minority. So, just in BW's case, I overlook it and simply enjoy the ride. ;)

Personally, I loooooooved the Plumbers Pursasion story and have been fighting with Suikoden as to which new sequel is anticipated more.

Also, check out her story in the new short story compilations posted by Marquis.

Poor Heather, she is gonna be abused for one year?
I thought Sonja's one month was excessive, but one year, wow.
Is she gonna be fed and bathed?

I am beginning to see the advantage of being a female writer...
Well done!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back