• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The ULTIMATE babysitter!!!

love_high_arch

It was a cold night in February when the knock came to the door. Realizing the time, I finished brushing my teeth, and walked briskly to the front of the house. "Hi Mr. Callahan!" I was greeted, as I feasted my eyes upon the most beautiful little teenage girl I think I had ever laid my eyes on. Amy was 19 years old, but still in her senior year in high school. Something about going to pre-kindergarden before actually starting kindegarden had set her back a year from the other kids in her grade. Her Soft, golden blonde hair just past her ears,jetted out from her parka hood and curled under and forward to give her almost a look of the sixties. Her eyes were big and as blue as the shallow water surrounding the coast of Jamica. Her smile was that of a dentist poster child, perfectly straight white teeth, peering out from between a set of lips that looked like they were on loan from Angelina Jolie.

My mind raced to search for a reason why this heavenly child was on my doorstep on this cold snowy night in northern Indiana. My ex-wife, Linda, had picked up our 7 and 10 year old kids earlier this afternoon, So she wasn't here to babysi.... (my eyes, I am sure, got as big as oysters, as i exclamed) "Oh shit! Amy! I forgot to call you!". I opened the door wider.."come on in out of the cold, please!"
Amy smiled and threw her hood off as she stomped her black snow boots a few times on the porch, and then began to wipe them inside on the throw rug.

"Is there a problem Mr. C?" she asks. "Well, as a matter of fact, there kind of is, Amy" I replied. "You see, I was supposed to have the kids for the weekend, but the boys high school basketball team made it to the regional final game tonight, and Linda said I could just have them 3 days next time. I TOTALLY forgot to call you!" Amy kind of got a slightly concerned look on her face. "Oh" she says. "oh my! Haven't you had your TV on Mr C?" She asks. "Um, as a matter of fact, no, Amy, Why?" "well" Amy replys, " That game and the one after it was canceled because of the weather!"

"Rats!" I say out loud. My neighbors son is playing, and i was really looking forward to it. They won't play on Sunday (it is Saturday night) and I have to leave Monday morning out of town for the whole week". "Geez, I'm sorry Mr. C" she says, kind of lowering her head but keeping eye contact, showing more white under her eyes than would normally show, in a pouty look. "I kind of have a little problem then, too" she reveals. "What's that Amy?" I ask her. "Well, I didn't know where you were going, just that you would be late. I didn't want to drive in this weather, so I got dropped off, and They were going someplace for a while, and I can't get in touch with them...In short, I am kind of stranded!"

My eyes wander to take a quick peek at her ass as i close the door behind us. "Well, that's no problem Amy, I can run you home".

"Thanks Mr. C, but then I have another problem... My ride's cell phone isn't working, so I can't get in touch with him. It is quite a bit out of his way, and , for what ever reason, he will probably be pissed if he drives out here for nothing!" "Oh, I see. Well, I guess the game is canceled, I am not going anywhere tonight... we could check out what's on the TV" I tell her. "Aawww, that would be great Mr. C!" She smiles big as she bends over to unzip the sides of her snow boots. I feel my jaw drop, but push it back in place, as I see the sexiest pair of size 5 1/2 feet crawl out from those boots!!!
Perfectly shaped and perportioned toes.. high arches... and the bottoms so soft that you could see when she shifted her weight from one foot to the other, that the heel with the lesser weight would round off, indicating extreem softness. As she walked into the living room, I watched as the heel of the foot she planted would flatten out as she stood on it, indicating nice padding, while the heel of the foot she was striding with would immediately round out as she stepped off it.

"Can I take your coat?" I offer her. "Sure, thank you!" she replies.
I take her coat from her and hang it on the coat rack, as I take in her outer wardrobe... Grey Notre Dame sweatshirt, too long in the sleeves, as just the tips of about 2 fingers barely stick out. The sweatshirt barely covers what is still a very discernable , full, round butt.She wears a kind of Sweat suit bottom, except for it has those elastic bands that hold the pant down, which you normally see on spandex like workout gear.

Can I use your bathroom Mr. C?" she asks. "Certainly, last door on the left down the hall". "Thanks" She replies, as she shakes her little ass in a little cheerleader kind of way down the hall. I take up a seat at the left side of the couch facing the TV, and flip on the power with the remote. about 2 minutes later, Amy comes back and, having 2 other choices of seats (the love seat, or the reclyner) sits down on the couch, at the opposite end.

So do you have any scary movies Mr C?" she asks. "well, I have "Scary Movie"". "Kewl!" she replies, in a kind of Southern California Vally girl type of tone. "Lets watch that!". "Ok" I hop up and search for the movie, and pop it in the VCR. I turn to return to the couch, and I notice that Amy has stretched out, and thrown a throw blanket over her. I start to move to the reclyner, when Amy says "Oh Mr. C. I can move my feet. You don't have to sit over there. I can tell it is a better angle from where you were sitting on the couch". "Ok". I reply, a few butterflys churning inside, but managing to keep a game face on as far as revealing my anxiety.

I push play and fast forward thru the previews. As I am doing this, Amy jumps up and says, as she moves to the light switch, "do you mind if I shut off this light? I Love watching scary movies in the dark!". "No problem" I reply. Amy flicks off the light and skips back to the couch, half jumping back under her covers like a little girl running from the boogie man.

As the movie starts, I slide down slightly on the couch, exibiting bad posture. I try to keep my eyes on the tv, but Amy keeps wiggling her toes every couple of seconds, distracting me. Amy gives me a little look and notices i am looking towards her feet. "Do you want some blankey Mr. C?" she politely asks. At this point in time, the wheels are starting to turn. The thought of getting my hands on those soft, cute little feet bring a slight puslation to my groin. "If you don't mind" I reply. "It is a little drafty in this house". Amy half sits up and re-proportions the blanket, and throws the end over my lap. "Thanks" I tell her.

Her attention goes back to the movie as the first scene opens. i pick up the blanket, and tuck both my hands underneath, with my left hand on my lap, and right hand a few inches from my right thigh, resting on the couch. Even in the darkness, i can still see her twitching her little feet, bending her toes, and taking turns rubbing one foot with the other. I decide to get bold, and start to inch my hand closer to her foot. When it is just an inch away, i lay it to rest again. Amy alternates between wiggling her feet, and relaxing them with stillness. Finally, it happens. Amy rubs her left foot up and down on her right, and moves a little too far, comming in contact with my hand. I feel her stop moving her feet, and out of the corner of my eyes, I see her looking out of the corner of HER eyes, from behind the blanket. She then starts to rub her feet again, comming in contact with my hand again. This time, once she makes contact, she stops moving her foot, resting the tips of her toes against my hand. They feel so soft and warm, I just close my eyes and freeze, praying that she is done fidgeting, and will keep her foot where it is. She holds still, for a minute, then moves her foot down a little more, so her baby butt soft arch rests against the outer portion of my hand. It's time to make my move....

to be continued.....

the ultimate babysitter....

OMG!!!! I can see where this is going.....and I like it!!!!!!!!!!:D :eek: :wow: ;) :devil:

I know exactly what your move will be...

"Hey Amy! get your foot off my hand!!" :evilha: ;)

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back