• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The ULTIMATE Babysitter, Part 2...

love_high_arch

I, Mr Callahan, have found myself in a dream situation. My babysitter, Amy, has shown up at my house because I forgot to call and cancel, and (if you read part one) We decided she would hang out with me until her ride comes back. We are on the couch watching a scary movie with the lights off. I am sitting on the left side of the couch, and she is laying with her head at the other end, her soft little feet resting up against my hand...

And now we pick up where we left off...

Amy holds still a minute, then moves her foot a little farther down, putting her soft little arch up against the outside of my right hand. What is happening here?!!!! I ask myself. Is this a dream? if it is, PLEASE don't wake me up!! I feel the softness of her foot against my hand, as i feel my groin begin to pulsate again. within seconds, it is standing tall and throbbing! I decide to go for it!

i move my hand a little, like I am fidgeting, but keep contact with the arch of Amy's foot. I feel her wiggle her toes, but she does not break contack with my hand. It kind of felt like playing footsie, except that I was using my hand... You know, when you are sitting at a table with other people, and your foot comes in contact with the woman next to you, but you both act like you don't notice it?

It's now or never, I think to myself. I slowly start to move my fingers on the bottom of her soft little arch. slowly... from her toes to her heel, and back down again. Amy's toes curl and clutch together momentarily, then relax. Every time I stroke in one direction or the other, her foot flinches, but remains stedfast in its position. After about 3 passes up and down each way, I see her kind of pull the blanket up over her head so I can't see her eyes. I hear a soft little giggle comming from under the covers.

Tee Hee Hee..!!! tee hee hee!!!! and small little laughter can be heard from beneath the blanket, as i continue to slowly and lightly stroke the bottom of her soft soles with my fingertips. The giggles get louder and louder, until finally she jerks her foot away, and pops her head back out from under the blanket. Still giggling, she reveals... in a half giggle , half whisper... "God that tickles!!!!"
i smile back at her and reply " I bet it did! Your feet just FEEL like they would be ticklish. They are really soft!" I say. "Thanks Mr. C" she replys, as she pokes her feet out of the side of the blanket. "I just painted my toenails today. Do you like them?"
I am glad the lights are off now, as i blush a moderate blush while replying "Yes they are really cute!". Awww, do you really think so Mr. C?" "Absolutely" I reply

Aaaaww, your sweet Mr. C. Just for that, I am gonna let you tickle them some more... Amy puts her feet back under the blanket, and moves them back against my hand. "Well, if you're really serious, could you put both of them in my lap?" I ask. "Sure!" she replys, in a bubbly tone of voice. Amy rolls onto her tummy as she simotaniously scoots down n the couch a little bit, placing her feet in my lap, soles up. I push the blanket to my right, pushing it off of my lap, exposing her beautiful, soft, wrinkled soles. I am careful to bunch the blanket up to make a little "blanket mountain" so we can't see each others faces. i begin to slowly tun my fingertips lightly up and down the bottoms both her feet, moving up towards the toes of her left foot, as i move down to the heel of her right. All ten toes instantly scrunch up, as her feet start to flinch and wiggle on my lap. "Hee Hee Hee!!! Hee Hee Hee!!! Ohhh myyy...tttttaaa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!! AAAAAA ha ha ha ha ha ha!!Oh my god!!!!! that tickles!" she exclaimes, as she starts to pull her feet away. In a swift move, I turn a little to my left as i lean a little to my right towards her...wrapping my right arm around her ankles. I start to give her both barrels.. moving my fingers quickly , swiftly, and efficently, all over the bottoms of her soft little feet, moving my fingers like spider legs.

AHH HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAA....AAAAAAOOOOOOOGGGGOOOOODDDDDDDDDD!!!!!AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!! "I CAN'T TAKEEEEE THHIISSSS ANNYYMOOOORRRREEEEEEAA HA HA HA HA HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEEE!!!!"
Amys breathing starts to gett jagged and labored, as she fights to take in air. AAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! PLEASE STOP MR. CCCCCCCCCCEEEEEAAAAAAHA HA HA HA HAHAHAHA HA HA HAHAHAHA!!!!PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASSEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! HA HA HAHAHA HA HA HA HA HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

My dick is throbbing now, as her feet, as i am sure she is aware, has been rubbing against it while they wiggled. She pleads as she gasps for air, while i let up for a few seconds to let her catch her breath.

Please Mr C! Please! No more!! PLEASE, I BEG OF YOU!!! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!

I give her a thoughtful look as she gasps, and reply, as I begin to lightly stroke the bottom of her foot with little light strokes, "So what's it worth to you if I stop Amy? Hummmm? I have to tell you, I am enjoying this immensely!" "Anything! ANYTHING!! just please, stop for a little bit, ok Mr. C?" She replys. "ANYTHING? That covers ALOT of territory young lady!" I say. "Yes! Yes! Anything, I swear to god... just give me a few minutes...(panting). I LIKE having my feet tickled, it just ... the way you do it drives me over the limit!"

I lift my arm and let her pull her feet away. She rubs them both for reassurance taht she has control of them again, as her breathing moves grom gasps to steady, heavy lung fulls. After a few minutes she has caught her breath, and I get up. "Can you stand?" I ask her .
I think so" she replies with a little smile. "Why?" she asks. "come with me.." as I start to move down the hall. "B But where are we going?" she asks. "Remember your promise?"..........

to be continued......

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey l_h_a, I absolutely <b style="color: #FF0000">Looove</b> your story so far.<br /> When is the continuation coming? (Can't wait!!)

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back